Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301138 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:24 - Nov 4 with 2053 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Nov 4 by Humpty

To say Russian interference in the 2016 election amounted to nothing more than a few social media posts is a lie.

You are a liar. And an idiot.

F*ck off.

Naughty naughty.
I have really touched a raw nerve there.
If there was more it would have been brought out in the Russian's trial.
He couldn't even get the names of the Russians right or even the companies he prosecuted.
Mueller was well and truly rumbled and now the Flynn case is about to collapse as well.
Can you explain how the Russians influenced the American people to vote Trump please?
Did they change ballot papers, control election machines?
And don't quote Clinton's emails, we now know it wasn't Russians who released them which is why Trump wants Crowdstrike in Ukraine investigated.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Nov 4 with 2050 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Nov 4 by monmouth

That's my kind of leaked report.

Accurate too.

Yes I am sure you applaud that reaction as it fits your abusive style.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:32 - Nov 4 with 2027 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:24 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Naughty naughty.
He couldn't even get the names of the Russians right or even the companies he prosecuted.
Mueller was well and truly rumbled and now the Flynn case is about to collapse as well.
Can you explain how the Russians influenced the American people to vote Trump please?
And don't quote Clinton's emails, we now know it wasn't Russians who released them which is why Trump wants Crowdstrike in Ukraine investigated.

I doubt if you could touch a raw nerve with a cattle prod during open heart surgery.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:40 - Nov 4 with 2020 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:24 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Naughty naughty.

No you haven't touched a nerve but gullible fcking idiots bore me.

Yes Russia did hack electronic voting machines but there's no evidence they changed any votes.

Yes they did hack the DNC and Podesta, and gave what they stole to Wikileaks to publish. Except you know it wasn't them. Go on, tell us how you know that. That honest Donald and nice Rudy chap tell you?

Russia interfered in the 2016 election full stop. What we don't know is how much of an effect their meddling had.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:47 - Nov 4 with 2000 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:40 - Nov 4 by Humpty

Yes Russia did hack electronic voting machines but there's no evidence they changed any votes.

Yes they did hack the DNC and Podesta, and gave what they stole to Wikileaks to publish. Except you know it wasn't them. Go on, tell us how you know that. That honest Donald and nice Rudy chap tell you?

Russia interfered in the 2016 election full stop. What we don't know is how much of an effect their meddling had.

Maybe if you could only vote at the ballot box it would make shit conversations like this redundant eh. What a fvcking novel idea.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 20:51]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:48 - Nov 4 with 1999 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:40 - Nov 4 by Humpty

You believe Mueller, who has been discredited about his evidence, but you don't believe Trump, Wikileaks or Assange.
And you call me gullible.

The state of Mueller's prosecution of Concord Management -

https://www.theepochtimes.com/judges-order-in-russian-troll-case-further-undermi

Lying and breaking the law comes quite naturally to Mueller and his investigative team and you believe him.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Nov 4 with 1995 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:48 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

You believe Mueller, who has been discredited about his evidence, but you don't believe Trump, Wikileaks or Assange.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/judges-order-in-russian-troll-case-further-undermi

Lying and breaking the law comes quite naturally to Mueller and his investigative team and you believe him.

MSM, deep state, Q Anon, Uranium One, Communist UN, Pizzagate, Seth Rich.

I think I covered it all.

F*cking moron.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Nov 4 with 1987 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Nov 4 by Humpty

MSM, deep state, Q Anon, Uranium One, Communist UN, Pizzagate, Seth Rich.

I think I covered it all.

F*cking moron.

I’m sensing you have a lower than usual threshold for stupidity tonight, Humpt.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Nov 4 with 1976 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Nov 4 by exiledclaseboy

I’m sensing you have a lower than usual threshold for stupidity tonight, Humpt.

Heh. Just a touch.

I realize it's f*cking all pointless though.

Facts will just bounce off him as he simultaneously absorbs Republican conspiracy bullshit like a dry sponge.

I should pity the poor bastard really. But it's bloody hard when they're that boneheaded.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Nov 4 with 1938 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Nov 4 by Humpty

Heh. Just a touch.

I realize it's f*cking all pointless though.

Facts will just bounce off him as he simultaneously absorbs Republican conspiracy bullshit like a dry sponge.

I should pity the poor bastard really. But it's bloody hard when they're that boneheaded.

Facts bounce off you, would you like to see the actual court records?
Or would the truth shake your faith, because that is all you have.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Nov 4 with 1930 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - Nov 4 by LeonWasGod

Brainwashed?
Desperate?
Blindly loyal (could cover the above)
Trolling (don’t think that’s the case here, but you never know).

Odd isn’t it. Things do get misreported and misquoted from time to time, but when things are clear and the evidence mounts up it’s a very odd to see people defend things beyond reason.

Bluey the Blue was unavailable for comment.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Nov 4 with 1921 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:48 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Epoch times is pro trump and right wing. Not sure how dependable all their stories are, much like most media sources I suspect.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Nov 4 with 1914 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Nov 4 by Gowerjack

Bluey the Blue was unavailable for comment.

He’s currently getting a new chip implanted by Conservative Campaign HQ.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:30 - Nov 4 with 1906 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Nov 4 by majorraglan

Epoch times is pro trump and right wing. Not sure how dependable all their stories are, much like most media sources I suspect.

I wouldn't bother. His lack of self-awareness whislt criticising everyone esle of buying into media bias is hilarious.

Edit - very diplomatically done though
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 21:30]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Nov 4 with 1895 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Facts bounce off you, would you like to see the actual court records?
Or would the truth shake your faith, because that is all you have.

I've no idea what you're talking about now.

As for The Epoch Times, I'd never heard of it. So I googled it. Lol.

The Epoch Times is a multi-language newspaper founded in 2000 by John Tang and a group of Chinese Americans associated with the Falun Gong spiritual movement. Though the newspaper has been known for general interest topics with a focus on news about China and its human rights issues, it is becoming known for its support of U.S. President Donald Trump and favorable coverage of right-wing politicians in Europe; a 2019 report showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign itself. The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty Television (NTD). The group's news sites and YouTube channels are known for spreading conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination propaganda. For its articles, the publication draws from a network within China, as well as Chinese expatriates living in the West.

There we go. Pro Trump crap that spreads conspiracy bollocks such as Q Anon and anti vax propaganda. Also promotes German far right groups.

Right up your street then.

F*cking idiot.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:38 - Nov 4 with 1886 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Nov 4 by Humpty

I've no idea what you're talking about now.

As for The Epoch Times, I'd never heard of it. So I googled it. Lol.

The Epoch Times is a multi-language newspaper founded in 2000 by John Tang and a group of Chinese Americans associated with the Falun Gong spiritual movement. Though the newspaper has been known for general interest topics with a focus on news about China and its human rights issues, it is becoming known for its support of U.S. President Donald Trump and favorable coverage of right-wing politicians in Europe; a 2019 report showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign itself. The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty Television (NTD). The group's news sites and YouTube channels are known for spreading conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination propaganda. For its articles, the publication draws from a network within China, as well as Chinese expatriates living in the West.

There we go. Pro Trump crap that spreads conspiracy bollocks such as Q Anon and anti vax propaganda. Also promotes German far right groups.

Right up your street then.

F*cking idiot.

Yeah I had to look it up too. Bloody crackpots. Although maybe Wiki are part of the conspiracy...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Nov 4 with 1871 viewsHumpty

I'd genuinely never heard of it. It's great, honest.

Much like their alt-right peers in the United States, supporters of the AfD distrust traditional media, preferring to consume the work of alternative news sources typically shared through Facebook. One of their principal sources of information is an online newspaper little known outside of far-right circles. And that’s how Albrecht, armed with a hidden camera, came to spend several days filming inside the Berlin offices of The Epoch Times.

What Albrecht got was a rare look into the strange and secretive world of the newspaper, which was founded by practitioners of the Falun Gong spiritual discipline that originated in China. The Times’ staff members Albrecht met in the Berlin office were all devotees of Falun Gong. Every day at 6 p.m., a bell rang, and everyone in the newsroom stopped what they were doing, sat at their desks, and meditated.

Even stranger were the topics of discussion. “The conversations were so weird,” Albrecht told me over the phone from RTL’s offices in Germany. “I was there for half an hour and they talked about so many conspiracy theories. It was raining outside and they started talking about these machines that can change the weather. ‘Have you recognized that it was raining the day before the Brexit election? Maybe somebody wanted to influence that?’”

Sorry about the Kerouacesque copying and pasting but the fact that fans dad quotes a source that thinks the weather was meddled with because of Brexit was too much for me to ignore.

F*cking idiot.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:42 - Nov 4 with 1866 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:38 - Nov 4 by LeonWasGod

Yeah I had to look it up too. Bloody crackpots. Although maybe Wiki are part of the conspiracy...

You don't have to rely on Wiki, there's plenty more out there.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:47 - Nov 4 with 1850 viewsexiledclaseboy

QAnon is awesome.

#WWG1WGA

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:53 - Nov 4 with 1843 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Would you like some other sources or is it the fact that they are not Democrap sources you don't believe them?
Like I said you can read the actual court records.

You can find them all here

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6386795/united-states-v-internet-research-a

and here is an example where the data dump in Russian is mentioned

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6386795/18/united-states-v-internet-researc

You guys just don't know what you are talking about.
It is so very sad at how ignorant you are.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Nov 4 with 1837 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Nov 4 by Humpty

I'd genuinely never heard of it. It's great, honest.

Much like their alt-right peers in the United States, supporters of the AfD distrust traditional media, preferring to consume the work of alternative news sources typically shared through Facebook. One of their principal sources of information is an online newspaper little known outside of far-right circles. And that’s how Albrecht, armed with a hidden camera, came to spend several days filming inside the Berlin offices of The Epoch Times.

What Albrecht got was a rare look into the strange and secretive world of the newspaper, which was founded by practitioners of the Falun Gong spiritual discipline that originated in China. The Times’ staff members Albrecht met in the Berlin office were all devotees of Falun Gong. Every day at 6 p.m., a bell rang, and everyone in the newsroom stopped what they were doing, sat at their desks, and meditated.

Even stranger were the topics of discussion. “The conversations were so weird,” Albrecht told me over the phone from RTL’s offices in Germany. “I was there for half an hour and they talked about so many conspiracy theories. It was raining outside and they started talking about these machines that can change the weather. ‘Have you recognized that it was raining the day before the Brexit election? Maybe somebody wanted to influence that?’”

Sorry about the Kerouacesque copying and pasting but the fact that fans dad quotes a source that thinks the weather was meddled with because of Brexit was too much for me to ignore.

F*cking idiot.

Well there’s a surprise. The AfD’s and A Fan’s Dad’s favourite source of information. 😂😂

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:00 - Nov 4 with 1830 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How about the disastrous General Flynn case where he was blackmailed by Mueller's team?

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6234142/united-states-v-flynn/
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:02 - Nov 4 with 1820 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Nov 4 by longlostjack

He’s currently getting a new chip implanted by Conservative Campaign HQ.

On the other shoulder?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:26 - Nov 4 with 1791 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:47 - Nov 4 by exiledclaseboy

QAnon is awesome.

#WWG1WGA

Too right.

Wait till he spills the beans. Killary is going down big time. Again.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:32 - Nov 4 with 1780 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:53 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Would you like some other sources or is it the fact that they are not Democrap sources you don't believe them?
Like I said you can read the actual court records.

You can find them all here

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6386795/united-states-v-internet-research-a

and here is an example where the data dump in Russian is mentioned

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6386795/18/united-states-v-internet-researc

You guys just don't know what you are talking about.
It is so very sad at how ignorant you are.

Jesus. Did you really just type Democrap? At your age?

I'll have a little look. Thanks.

BTW I don't expect only "Democrat" sources but I would like something a bit more substantial than utter bollocks from Falun Gong types who think magic weather machines changed the weather to influence the Brexit vote.

Not too much to ask for is it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024