Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301108 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:18 - Nov 16 with 1903 viewsKerouac

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/899441/EU-Switzerland-Juncker-stock-exchang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:34 - Nov 16 with 1877 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:18 - Nov 16 by Kerouac

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/899441/EU-Switzerland-Juncker-stock-exchang

Whats your point?

Switzerland aren’t EU members last time I checked.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:56 - Nov 16 with 1869 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:34 - Nov 16 by Batterseajack

Whats your point?

Switzerland aren’t EU members last time I checked.

That's been pointed out to him on numerous occasions. He's just peddling crap.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:21 - Nov 16 with 1822 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Nov 15 by waynekerr55

Yes we did. Parliament chose to, which they decided as we elected them to do so.

Will of the People innit..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:25 - Nov 16 with 1817 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:18 - Nov 16 by Kerouac

Reduced to posting links from the Express..

Stairlifts slippers & walk in baths..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:26 - Nov 16 with 1795 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:25 - Nov 16 by Gowerjack

Reduced to posting links from the Express..

Stairlifts slippers & walk in baths..

Is Reuters more acceptable...

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-swiss-eu/chances-of-swiss-eu-treaty-deal-this-

Or the BBC,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48833680

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:54 - Nov 16 with 1756 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:26 - Nov 16 by Catullus

Is Reuters more acceptable...

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-swiss-eu/chances-of-swiss-eu-treaty-deal-this-

Or the BBC,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48833680

And highlights the scope of the work needed to get a deal in 12 months.

Do you really think people of the ilk of Barclay, François, Raab,McVey and Truss have the ability to do this?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:52 - Nov 16 with 1720 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:54 - Nov 16 by waynekerr55

And highlights the scope of the work needed to get a deal in 12 months.

Do you really think people of the ilk of Barclay, François, Raab,McVey and Truss have the ability to do this?

I doubt they have the ability to sit the right way on a toilet seat tbh.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Nov 16 with 1702 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:52 - Nov 16 by Highjack

I doubt they have the ability to sit the right way on a toilet seat tbh.

So why exactly are people trusting these self serving incompetent cúnts to "act in their best interest"?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:38 - Nov 16 with 1691 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Nov 16 by waynekerr55

So why exactly are people trusting these self serving incompetent cúnts to "act in their best interest"?

It’s a mystery innit?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:45 - Nov 16 with 1695 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:15 - Nov 16 with 1662 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Nov 15 by waynekerr55

Yes we did. Parliament chose to, which they decided as we elected them to do so.

Please point out the Party Manifesto where any party said "please vote for us, we are going to give away our Sovereignty to the EU by signing treaty after treaty until it is gone".
Because if you can't "We" didn't actually vote for it in a Genearl Election.
Perhaps we had a Referendum that I missed?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:42 - Nov 16 with 1656 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:15 - Nov 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Please point out the Party Manifesto where any party said "please vote for us, we are going to give away our Sovereignty to the EU by signing treaty after treaty until it is gone".
Because if you can't "We" didn't actually vote for it in a Genearl Election.
Perhaps we had a Referendum that I missed?

It's not in the manifesto, it's exactly how parliamentary democracy works, whether we like it or not.

I would argue that the lack of public understanding of our political system is very much by design and used to help keep the plebs in line. Voting for Brexit isn't going to change that.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:59 - Nov 16 with 1638 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:42 - Nov 16 by waynekerr55

It's not in the manifesto, it's exactly how parliamentary democracy works, whether we like it or not.

I would argue that the lack of public understanding of our political system is very much by design and used to help keep the plebs in line. Voting for Brexit isn't going to change that.

So you agree that "We" didn't actually vote for it then?
Even though it was the second most momentus change to our Political structure after the Common Market referendum, we were accorded no opportunity to voice an opinion or a vote.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:08 - Nov 16 with 1639 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:59 - Nov 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Even though it was the second most momentus change to our Political structure after the Common Market referendum, we were accorded no opportunity to voice an opinion or a vote.

No I don't agree, as that's how the system is set up.

What I do agree with is that now more than ever we need discussion around how our system functions.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:52 - Nov 16 with 1610 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:08 - Nov 16 by waynekerr55

No I don't agree, as that's how the system is set up.

What I do agree with is that now more than ever we need discussion around how our system functions.

That is not how our system is set up.
Major changes are supposed to be in the Party's Manifesto so that the public know what they are getting when they vote for them.
The Common Market wasn't, the EEC was at least a referendum and the EU wasn't, even though every Government since Heath have known what direction we were heading.
But the public were deliberately kept in the dark about it.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 15:53]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:08 - Nov 16 with 1607 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:52 - Nov 16 by A_Fans_Dad

That is not how our system is set up.
Major changes are supposed to be in the Party's Manifesto so that the public know what they are getting when they vote for them.
The Common Market wasn't, the EEC was at least a referendum and the EU wasn't, even though every Government since Heath have known what direction we were heading.
But the public were deliberately kept in the dark about it.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 15:53]

"But the public were deliberately kept in the dark about it. "

Much like Yellowhammer before they were forced to publish it and the missing Brexit impact assesssment and Russian interference document.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:55 - Nov 16 with 1582 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:59 - Nov 16 by A_Fans_Dad

If there had been a referendum it would have been ignored if the results didn’t go the right way. We would have been made to vote again until the “correct” result won. Sound familiar?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:56 - Nov 16 with 1583 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:55 - Nov 16 by Highjack

If there had been a referendum it would have been ignored if the results didn’t go the right way. We would have been made to vote again until the “correct” result won. Sound familiar?

Have we been made to vote again then?

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Nov 16 with 1571 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:56 - Nov 16 by exiledclaseboy

December the 12th.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:45 - Nov 16 with 1546 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Nov 16 by Flashberryjack

December the 12th.

No, that’s a general election, not a referendum.

Happy to help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:55 - Nov 16 with 1531 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:45 - Nov 16 by exiledclaseboy

No, that’s a general election, not a referendum.

Happy to help.

Which I should why when we chatted a few months ago regarding the issue of a second referendum. I preferred a General Election as the result is binding unlike a referendum which is indicative and the result does not necessarily have to be acted upon.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:58 - Nov 16 with 1530 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:55 - Nov 16 by Luther27

Which I should why when we chatted a few months ago regarding the issue of a second referendum. I preferred a General Election as the result is binding unlike a referendum which is indicative and the result does not necessarily have to be acted upon.

But a hung parliamnet will leave us in limbo still.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:02 - Nov 16 with 1527 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:55 - Nov 16 by Luther27

An election is binding insofar as whoever wins it will be the government. But there’s nothing that says that party has to enact any or all of the policies contained in its manifesto.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:10 - Nov 16 with 1516 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:56 - Nov 16 by exiledclaseboy

The direction of travel suggests a second referendum is probable, if not inevitable.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024