Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301728 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:16 - Nov 17 with 2286 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:10 - Nov 17 by bluey_the_blue

So the UK isn't a tail, EU isn't a dog so we can leave without having to jump through hoops then.

We could hand left the EU by now. Johnson pulled the legislation. It’s his fault we’re still members.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:17 - Nov 17 with 2283 viewsJoe_bradshaw

So the UK isn't a tail, EU isn't a dog so we can leave without having to jump through hoops then.

They didn’t refuse us a referendum.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:37 - Nov 17 with 2259 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:16 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

We could hand left the EU by now. Johnson pulled the legislation. It’s his fault we’re still members.

No, no, no. It's the "remain" parliament, that despite being remainers didn't force through a referendum nor revoke A50.

This is beyond parody now.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:09 - Nov 17 with 2237 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:37 - Nov 17 by waynekerr55

No, no, no. It's the "remain" parliament, that despite being remainers didn't force through a referendum nor revoke A50.

This is beyond parody now.

Now?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Nov 17 with 2197 viewsGowerjack

Yes we can.

The more sensible members of the last parliament put a stop to it.

Do keep up..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Nov 18 with 2083 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Oct 26 by Jango

I’m just telling you that in my industry it can’t happen and It won’t happen. You can’t just tell a workforce who have had certain standards drilled into them that they now have to drop those standards and risk their own safety.

Most places I've worked, people are always moaning about the health and safety. "This is pointless" or "fuking EU bullshit".
I'm sure most of them would jump at the chance to do half the amount of paperwork and checks which they find ridiculous.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:42 - Nov 18 with 2068 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Nov 18 by jackrmee

Most places I've worked, people are always moaning about the health and safety. "This is pointless" or "fuking EU bullshit".
I'm sure most of them would jump at the chance to do half the amount of paperwork and checks which they find ridiculous.

Yes, tell that to all those employees or their families who have been killed. mangled or crippled by RSI in heavy industry.
I am sure they will agree.
Not.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Nov 18 with 2046 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Nov 18 by jackrmee

Do they genuinely quote EU bullshìt or has that come into fashion post June 2016?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:32 - Nov 19 with 1933 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:17 - Oct 23 by Pegojack

Did you see Ian Duncan Tw*t trying to embarrass Corbie in the HoC a couple of days ago by reminding him they used to be bosom pals when it came to opposing the UK's participation in the 'Common Market' in 1972.

1972 FFS!!! Maybe he ought to get up to speed on what his current Chancellor of the Exchequer was saying in 2016....

I'm just catching up with all this..

So is the Common Market, the same as the Single Market?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:10 - Nov 19 with 1898 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:14 - Nov 17 by bluey_the_blue

Maybe, maybe not.

Until a second referendum occurs, can't say what would happen. I'd imagine plenty fed up with Sturgeon using "freeeeedom" to deflect from looking at how well or not SNP have done.

Sturgeon can moan about Jocks being dragged out of EU against will, well, Scotland aren't in EU, UK is so they were arguably dragged in too...

Scotland voted 59% to 41% in favour of EEC membership in 1975, hardly "dragged in"

Plenty fed up with Humbert the blue and his continuous screeching of "freeedom"

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:17 - Nov 19 with 1893 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Nov 18 by waynekerr55

Do they genuinely quote EU bullshìt or has that come into fashion post June 2016?

Not sure when it was. Think a lot was most definitely before 2016. Mainly moaning about all the checks, paperwork, PPE and H&S training days they had to go on.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:21 - Nov 19 with 1870 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:17 - Nov 19 by jackrmee

Not sure when it was. Think a lot was most definitely before 2016. Mainly moaning about all the checks, paperwork, PPE and H&S training days they had to go on.

The world and the workplace must have been amazing pre EU. No moaning by staff, contractors or management. A safer and happier work environment with a complete disregard for accountability, safety and professional development was obviously a much better place. Shall we Bring back asbestos while we’re at it?

People have always moaned, the trick here is that you’ve been persuaded that the target of your moaning should be the EU rather than you, your politicians are to blame.

Heard an absolute belter the other day. Some ph cking clown preaching and bleating “we need to bring back the empire when we’re out of the EU”. Thick doesn’t even begin...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:27 - Nov 19 with 1866 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:17 - Nov 19 by jackrmee

That has fùck all to do with the EU, mun. The HASAWA originated in 1974!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Nov 19 with 1820 viewswaynekerr55

Arron Banks

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:27 - Nov 19 with 1792 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:32 - Nov 19 by jackrmee

I'm just catching up with all this..

So is the Common Market, the same as the Single Market?

No it is not the same.
And it is not the same as the EEC, the EU or the Eurozone.
But all of that progression was known to the UK Government in 1972 and not shared with the UK Population.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:52 - Nov 19 with 1774 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:27 - Nov 19 by A_Fans_Dad

No it is not the same.
And it is not the same as the EEC, the EU or the Eurozone.
But all of that progression was known to the UK Government in 1972 and not shared with the UK Population.

That seems to be conspiracy nonsence. The issue of potential greater alignment with the EU was known and discussed at the time.

https://infacts.org/mythbusts/voters-werent-conned-1975-referendum/
https://www.richardcorbett.org.uk/we-were-never-hoodwinked/
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:59 - Nov 19 with 1759 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:27 - Nov 19 by waynekerr55

That has fùck all to do with the EU, mun. The HASAWA originated in 1974!

No doubt to comply with a directive.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Nov 19 with 1755 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Nov 18 by waynekerr55

It's quite common for contractors to moan about our strict H+S rules where I work. I can't remember the EU being mentioned though.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:40 - Nov 19 with 1740 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Nov 19 by waynekerr55

Arron Banks

Seriously, nobody has noticed that he's been hacked?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:41 - Nov 19 with 1739 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:52 - Nov 19 by LeonWasGod

That seems to be conspiracy nonsence. The issue of potential greater alignment with the EU was known and discussed at the time.

https://infacts.org/mythbusts/voters-werent-conned-1975-referendum/
https://www.richardcorbett.org.uk/we-were-never-hoodwinked/

Let me ask you if you are familiar with the document FCO 30/1048 from 1971?
This was put under lock & key for 30 years by the goverment of the day in 1972.
This document was readily available during 2018/19 until recently and has been "disappeared" yet again.
However there is still a photocopy available or it can be ordered (not digitised) from the National Archives in Kew.
So no "conspiracy nonsense" required.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:33 - Nov 19 with 1716 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:40 - Nov 19 by waynekerr55

Seriously, nobody has noticed that he's been hacked?

Just waiting until I stop laughing.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Nov 19 with 1671 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:41 - Nov 19 by A_Fans_Dad

This document was readily available during 2018/19 until recently and has been "disappeared" yet again.
However there is still a photocopy available or it can be ordered (not digitised) from the National Archives in Kew.

I had a look today actually to check that the referenced comments were in it. It’s freely available online. The 30 year lock is normal.

I had to wade through a couple of pages of Google rubbish from the Express to find it, but it’s there.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Nov 19 with 1666 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Nov 19 by Humpty

It's quite common for contractors to moan about our strict H+S rules where I work. I can't remember the EU being mentioned though.

I’ve worked on oil refineries and power stations for 17 years. H&S is through the roof and you can lose half a day sometimes just waiting on permits. I’ve never heard anyone ever blame it on the EU. It can be annoying but safety is paramount.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:35 - Nov 19 with 1650 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:41 - Nov 19 by A_Fans_Dad

It can’t have been “disappeared” very well if there’s still a photocopy kicking round.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Nov 19 with 1641 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:35 - Nov 19 by exiledclaseboy

It can’t have been “disappeared” very well if there’s still a photocopy kicking round.

All the links to the original source now show

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/acft/FCO+30+1048.pdf

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>E83B09E9289E5F1E</RequestId>
<HostId>
JnefLNt0RsieTGWfWg0/yfVHhjnASzwI7crXYs9NOMHBWnmCQda04bX+pT2JtAT41DqavSzHYo4=
</HostId>
</Error>
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024