Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301713 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The wait was well worth it. on 16:14 - Feb 7 with 2101 viewsmonmouth

The wait was well worth it. on 13:46 - Feb 7 by WarwickHunt

That’s probably because you’re a fûcking idiot.

Probably? After over 700 pages where his only contribution is incoherent and ill-conceived drivel.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The wait was well worth it. on 16:52 - Feb 7 with 2067 viewspikeypaul

Cheers losers, I am fecking loving your hurt.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:56 - Feb 7 with 2057 viewspikeypaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:00 - Feb 7 by Ebo

We are in a transition phase you astonishing kunt.

We have no say at the EU table whatsoever now. I hope they punish Boris and his half witted gimps.

I think you will find we are officially Out .

1st stage of getting over grief is acceptance, I advise you learn it,loser.

But very funny that your the type who wants the U.K. to fail just so you can say told you so, now that is pathetic🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT

AFLI

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:13 - Feb 7 with 2051 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:00 - Feb 7 by Ebo

We are in a transition phase you astonishing kunt.

We have no say at the EU table whatsoever now. I hope they punish Boris and his half witted gimps.

It takes an astonishing Kunt to admit that he hopes his own country suffers. I thought the bitterness would dry out but it seems it’s getting worse for some.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:08 - Feb 7 with 2016 viewspikeypaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:13 - Feb 7 by Jango

It takes an astonishing Kunt to admit that he hopes his own country suffers. I thought the bitterness would dry out but it seems it’s getting worse for some.

Isn’t it ?

It Just shows they really care feck all about the future of the country despite remoaning about the result and democracy the last 3 1/2 years, they are now showing their true colours and happy to cut their nose off to spite their face and hoping for a downturn so they can say i told you so and that is why these types will always be losers.

Anyway

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 21:06]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:32 - Feb 10 with 1901 viewspikeypaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:23 - Apr 7 by londonlisa2001

“Which is a false promise anyway because this government won’t be around to implement the outcome and whichever Brexit loon takes over the Tory party will just rip whatever is decided up and go his or her own way. Ditto any agreement with Labour. ”

It depends which way they do it, which appears to be one of the main sticking points.

On the wider issue, God knows.

It was interesting that for the first time, Labour are starting to brief that if it comes to ‘no deal’ or ‘revoke’ they’ll vote revoke. As will a number of Tories, all TIGs, SNP, Green, Plaid etc etc.

It’ll depend I guess on how many Labour switch vs Tories switching.

I suspect that when Cooper passes tomorrow, the commons will I sit on a longer extension, at which point (I think?) May HAS to request that from the EU. If we go out past the EU elections, I’m not sure we will ever then leave. But I still can’t see how the DUP vote for her deal, given they’ve said they’d rather remain.

By feck I am laughing at some of the clueless feckwits that posted on my thread, and how pathetically wrong they have proven to be.

OUT

AFLI

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Feb 10 with 1874 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:08 - Feb 7 by pikeypaul

Isn’t it ?

It Just shows they really care feck all about the future of the country despite remoaning about the result and democracy the last 3 1/2 years, they are now showing their true colours and happy to cut their nose off to spite their face and hoping for a downturn so they can say i told you so and that is why these types will always be losers.

Anyway

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 21:06]

In Teletubbyland, Brexit became a massive success. The Great was put back into Britain, the unpatriotic pessimists were banished to the barren and poverty stricken continent and Tinky Winky and Dipsy, aka Jango and Pikey, lived happily ever after. The End.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Feb 10 with 1874 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:32 - Feb 10 by pikeypaul

By feck I am laughing at some of the clueless feckwits that posted on my thread, and how pathetically wrong they have proven to be.

OUT

AFLI

The post wasn’t wrong you half wit.

We didn’t leave under May did we?

We did get a longer extension didn’t we?

We did need a new leader didn’t we?

The Cooper amendment did have an effect didn’t it?

The DUP didn’t vote for it did they?

We have ended up with a brexit loon haven’t we?

One thing that quite amuses me, is the repeated insistence on here from Brexit fans that you couldn’t be in the single market and customs union yet not be in the EU seems to be false. Given we are currently in the single market, are in the customs union, and yet you insist we’re OUT.

Lol.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:56 - Feb 11 with 1769 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Feb 10 by londonlisa2001

One thing that quite amuses me, is the repeated insistence on here from Brexit fans that you couldn’t be in the single market and customs union yet not be in the EU seems to be false. Given we are currently in the single market, are in the customs union, and yet you insist we’re OUT.

Lol.

We're in the Hokey Cokey period, in out in out, shake it all about!

We are still EU rule takers though we are leaving, halfway out the exit door, neither in nor out.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:34 - Feb 13 with 1690 viewspikeypaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Feb 10 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

You forget the bit about us never leaving 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and you can twist the rest whichever way you like, time has shown you to be a clueless feckwit.

OUT

AND FECKING LOVING IT

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:22 - Feb 14 with 1558 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:34 - Feb 13 by pikeypaul

You forget the bit about us never leaving 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and you can twist the rest whichever way you like, time has shown you to be a clueless feckwit.

OUT

AND FECKING LOVING IT

Look at this brainless gimp

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-eu-airport-queue-immigrat

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:26 - Feb 14 with 1548 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:22 - Feb 14 by Ebo

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-eu-airport-queue-immigrat

You can’t call them thick, mun!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:56 - Feb 14 with 1534 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:22 - Feb 14 by Ebo

What’s funnier is the thousands of desperate remainer mugs so eager to belittle and act all intelligent that they can’t see it’s a wind up and that the person probably isn’t even real.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Feb 14 with 1533 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:26 - Feb 14 by WarwickHunt

You can’t call them thick, mun!

Unicorns, fecking unicorns and magic beans.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:07 - Feb 14 with 1528 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:56 - Feb 14 by Jango

What’s funnier is the thousands of desperate remainer mugs so eager to belittle and act all intelligent that they can’t see it’s a wind up and that the person probably isn’t even real.

Maybe he's not real.

Regardless the bloke is an absolute moron, I looked up his twitter, he has also said women shouldn't be allowed an opinion on sport, this is definitely a brainless twunt of the first order, assuming he's real of course

We went to Rhodes last summer and spent over an hour in the queue there. How would he feel about the USA where I spent over 7 hours in a queue just after 9/11.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:27 - Feb 14 with 1512 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:07 - Feb 14 by Catullus

Maybe he's not real.

Regardless the bloke is an absolute moron, I looked up his twitter, he has also said women shouldn't be allowed an opinion on sport, this is definitely a brainless twunt of the first order, assuming he's real of course

We went to Rhodes last summer and spent over an hour in the queue there. How would he feel about the USA where I spent over 7 hours in a queue just after 9/11.

He’s in the e passport section not immigration. He’s on a wind up.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:35 - Feb 14 with 1501 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:27 - Feb 14 by Jango

He’s in the e passport section not immigration. He’s on a wind up.

Ah, ironic humour eh, he is a card. Lets hope he was joking about womens opinions on sport to then.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:37 - Feb 14 with 1499 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:35 - Feb 14 by Catullus

Ah, ironic humour eh, he is a card. Lets hope he was joking about womens opinions on sport to then.

Some prat with far too much time on his hands.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:39 - Feb 14 with 1495 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:37 - Feb 14 by Jango

Some prat with far too much time on his hands.

You could be talking about me there

The Countdown begins. on 22:55 - Feb 17 with 1425 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 19:08 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

You could double the licence fee and the BBC would still be fantastic value.

If we’re worried about saving public money, scrap the Department for Exiting the EU. It literally has no responsibilities at all now.

I think you’ll find they do now we’ve left sunshine 😂😂😂

OUT

AFLI

The Countdown begins. on 23:05 - Feb 17 with 1406 viewsJack_Meoff

The Countdown begins. on 22:55 - Feb 17 by pikeypaul

I think you’ll find they do now we’ve left sunshine 😂😂😂

OUT

AFLI

So the Department for Exiting the EU still has responsibilities 'now we've left.'

What are they then?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins. on 05:39 - Feb 18 with 1353 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 23:05 - Feb 17 by Jack_Meoff

So the Department for Exiting the EU still has responsibilities 'now we've left.'

What are they then?

The Department for Exiting the EU no longer exists.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 07:56 - Feb 18 with 1309 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 05:39 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

The Department for Exiting the EU no longer exists.

Has it been sucked up?
The Countdown begins. on 08:03 - Feb 18 with 1305 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 07:56 - Feb 18 by WarwickHunt

Has it been sucked up?

Pretty much. Loser. Sucked up into the Cabinet Office vortex. There’s a lot of it about.

OUT

AFLI

ETC
ATB
LOL

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:06 - Feb 18 with 1305 viewspikeypaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:22 - Jul 23 by gadgetuk

No Deal is likely to bring down the government forcing a general election. Boris will not want to risk his premiership so quickly. I suspect there may be a lot of huffing, puffing and blamemongering followed by a "I tried my best to deliver brexit but everyone was against me" and a subsequent withdrawal of article 50 while he explores other options. This would then give Boris 3 years to win over the people before the next mandatory GE.

By feck these past comments from the remoaner losers are so funny having now exited the EU

OUT

AFLI

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024