Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301590 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:00 - Feb 18 with 1632 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:56 - Feb 14 by Jango

What’s funnier is the thousands of desperate remainer mugs so eager to belittle and act all intelligent that they can’t see it’s a wind up and that the person probably isn’t even real.

You will be in that non Eu citizen queue though Jang if you go on hols in the next few years. I will be waving at you with my irish passport.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:24 - Feb 18 with 1615 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:00 - Feb 18 by Ebo

You will be in that non Eu citizen queue though Jang if you go on hols in the next few years. I will be waving at you with my irish passport.

A study found that tourists from the UK are worth €37.4 billion a year to the 27 remaining EU member states. Britons were worth €13.1 billion to the Spanish economy and had the biggest impact in Malta, where 16 per cent of all businesses are connected to UK travel.

Of course they will make it as difficult as possible for UK tourists after we've left the EU.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:30 - Feb 18 with 1610 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:00 - Feb 18 by Ebo

But you will be in the non UK citizens queue on the way back. Swings and roundabouts.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:59 - Feb 18 with 1546 viewspikeypaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:30 - Feb 18 by felixstowe_jack

But you will be in the non UK citizens queue on the way back. Swings and roundabouts.

FJ the remoaner losers only ever see one side of things like the mug has just proved😂😂😂😂

That is why they are the losers, best sit back and laugh at them still throwing their toys out the pram despite us being OUT of the EU.

OUT

AND FECKING LOVING IT

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:59 - Feb 19 with 1444 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:59 - Feb 18 by pikeypaul

FJ the remoaner losers only ever see one side of things like the mug has just proved😂😂😂😂

That is why they are the losers, best sit back and laugh at them still throwing their toys out the pram despite us being OUT of the EU.

OUT

AND FECKING LOVING IT

😂😂🇪🇺🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:03 - Feb 19 with 1421 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:59 - Feb 19 by Kilkennyjack

😂😂🇪🇺🇪🇺

It is not as if the Greeks were actually looking after the Elgin marbles when the had them. Most of their artifacts were falling apart and the Greeks were more than happy to sell them off to anyone who wanted them back.
I wonder if France will return all the Egyptian artifacts napoleon plundered? I thought not.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:07 - Feb 19 with 1420 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:03 - Feb 19 by felixstowe_jack

It is not as if the Greeks were actually looking after the Elgin marbles when the had them. Most of their artifacts were falling apart and the Greeks were more than happy to sell them off to anyone who wanted them back.
I wonder if France will return all the Egyptian artifacts napoleon plundered? I thought not.

Ah Egypt, that famous African member of the European Union. An excellent comparison...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:09 - Feb 19 with 1419 viewspikeypaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:56 - Oct 13 by londonlisa2001

Had to go to the vet yesterday, and the signs are up in there.

I will laugh a lot at the brexiters who find they can’t take their dogs away to their chalets and chateaus at Christmas. There is already not enough time left for the rabies stuff to kick in before then.

I hope your treatment worked and eventually you got well, anyway this rabies epidemic is really hitting us hard now isn’t it?😂😂😂😂😂😂

OUT

AFLI

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:32 - Feb 19 with 1399 viewsWarwickHunt

😂😂🇪🇺🇪🇺

See also: Spain and Gibraltar.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:35 - Feb 19 with 1394 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:07 - Feb 19 by JackSomething

Ah Egypt, that famous African member of the European Union. An excellent comparison...

We’re dealing with Brexiters here - you have to make allowances.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:44 - Feb 19 with 1402 viewslonglostjack

😂😂🇪🇺🇪🇺

If Cameron hadn’t lost his, the Elgin ones wouldn’t have been an issue.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:06 - Feb 19 with 1383 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:35 - Feb 19 by WarwickHunt

We’re dealing with Brexiters here - you have to make allowances.

France and Greece are in the EU have you forgotten? The UK and Egypt are not.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:14 - Feb 19 with 1376 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:32 - Feb 19 by WarwickHunt

See also: Spain and Gibraltar.

If you ever read your history books Spain agreeded to give sovereignty of Gibraltar to the UK. In return the UK, which had captured Minorca from the French in the napoleonic wars, agree to give them to Spain. Treaty of utrech.
Gibraltar has been under British rule far longer than under Spanish rule who captured them from the Moors.
Will Spain now give up it's two colonies in North Africa and France it's 5 colonies in the Caribbean?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:15 - Feb 19 with 1359 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:06 - Feb 19 by felixstowe_jack

France and Greece are in the EU have you forgotten? The UK and Egypt are not.

Egypt, thicko. Egypt.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:18 - Feb 19 with 1356 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:14 - Feb 19 by felixstowe_jack

If you ever read your history books Spain agreeded to give sovereignty of Gibraltar to the UK. In return the UK, which had captured Minorca from the French in the napoleonic wars, agree to give them to Spain. Treaty of utrech.
Gibraltar has been under British rule far longer than under Spanish rule who captured them from the Moors.
Will Spain now give up it's two colonies in North Africa and France it's 5 colonies in the Caribbean?

Fûck me, you’re dim.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:19 - Feb 19 with 1368 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:18 - Feb 19 by WarwickHunt

Fûck me, you’re dim.

Not as dim as you as you don't understand history.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:44 - Feb 19 with 1332 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:19 - Feb 19 by felixstowe_jack

Remind me - who is trying to do a new FTA with the EU?

Egypt? North African countries? Caribbean countries?

Dullard.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:10 - Feb 19 with 1289 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:19 - Feb 19 by felixstowe_jack

He also doesn't understand the point you were trying to make.

As far as it matters we probably should return the marbles and where Gib is concerned we should tell the EU that the residents of Gib can have a legally binding referendum on being Spanish or British but only if Spain gives the same choice to it's citizens in Plaza de Soberiana.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:30 - Feb 19 with 1267 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:10 - Feb 19 by Catullus

As far as it matters we probably should return the marbles and where Gib is concerned we should tell the EU that the residents of Gib can have a legally binding referendum on being Spanish or British but only if Spain gives the same choice to it's citizens in Plaza de Soberiana.

Minor point, but we can’t have legally binding referendums. They can only ever be advisory because of the primacy of parliamentary sovereignty.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:41 - Feb 19 with 1232 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:03 - Feb 19 by felixstowe_jack

Stolen goods should be returned. Simples.

🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:01 - Feb 19 with 1237 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:41 - Feb 19 by Kilkennyjack

Stolen goods should be returned. Simples.

🇪🇺

Well I want my camera back that got nicked whilst I was skinny dipping with that Sheffield girl in Kavos 08 then.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The wait was well worth it. on 18:13 - Feb 19 with 1210 viewslonglostjack

Will professional footballers be exempt from the new immigration system? I hope so. Not like those useless foreigners working in hotels, care homes and slaughter houses.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:17 - Feb 19 with 1200 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:01 - Feb 19 by Highjack

Well I want my camera back that got nicked whilst I was skinny dipping with that Sheffield girl in Kavos 08 then.

I think I saw that in museum in Corfu town, the camera not the girl from Sheffield, although you never know.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Feb 19 with 1153 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:10 - Feb 19 by Catullus

Christ on a bike - another fûcking moron...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:24 - Feb 19 with 1130 viewspikeypaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Yes. Sterling would be hit. UK gilts would have to be issued with a higher interest rate increasing the deficit and therefore national debt substantially. No country would trust us in trade negotiations. We couldn’t trade with our largest trading partner without catastrophic tariffs.

Tonight’s little gem from the feckwit😂🇬🇧🇬🇧😂😂😂

Gilts with higher interest rates😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧 the only way they are going is down.

Sterling drops ? It’s higher now than in 2012 when Brexit was not even priced into any market or even considered , thank good she’s not into financial markets.

Very funny how things have turned out, I can’t wait to see these catastrophic tariffs they are going to demand from us 😂😂😂😂 if anything it would be the other way around since we buy more of them than they do from us.

The clueless bint has been found out big time😂😂😂

You would think with that level of incompetence someone would offer her a place on the board of the Trust to help spunk the £21 million of the fans money it once had.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 19 Feb 2020 20:43]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024