Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2329182 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:18 - Feb 21 with 1305 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Feb 21 by Highjack

If only there were other giant news corporations who would offer an alternative view.

Oh wait. There are.

Who would they be Highjack?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:27 - Feb 21 with 1292 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:14 - Feb 21 by Ebo

Don't forget the snakes - the centrists and the Murdoch owned media. Corbyn could be the perfect politician but if Murdoch does not agree it's curtains.

There is a ring of truth to your post,Ebs, but Corbyn is no leader. Any semi decent leader would've skewered Johnson and his piffle.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The wait was well worth it. on 18:29 - Feb 21 with 1291 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 14:22 - Feb 21 by Darran

lol

All rather simplistic here. She, like Skinner were staunch leavers and yet their constituents turned their backs on them.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Feb 21 with 1259 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:18 - Feb 21 by longlostjack

Who would they be Highjack?

Just off the top of my head, organisations that are/were broadly Pro Corbyn/labour and/or Anti Brexit:

The Guardian
The Mirror
Any BBC comedy/entertainment show
Channel four
Metro
Independent
Pretty much every celebrity in the world
Most of social media
Trade Unions

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Feb 21 with 1237 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Feb 21 by Highjack

Just off the top of my head, organisations that are/were broadly Pro Corbyn/labour and/or Anti Brexit:

The Guardian
The Mirror
Channel four
Metro
Independent
Most of social media
Trade Unions

Any BBC? Like Question Time who have provided a platform for Farage and a plethora of swivel eyed loons

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:45 - Feb 21 with 1233 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:35 - Feb 21 by Catullus

Cymru is so strongly remain we doubled the number of Tory seats. Lets face it though, apart rom having some fun with this, it's otherwise pointless.

There's none so blind...

Not really see ....

Beware of the Risen People

The wait was well worth it. on 19:46 - Feb 21 with 1230 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Feb 21 with 1214 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Feb 21 by Highjack

If only there were other giant news corporations who would offer an alternative view.

Oh wait. There are.

There are, but it’s been a poorly kept secret that if you don’t get Murdoch on side you’re screwed. That’s why Blair and Campbell gave him concessions to win his favour. I think Campbell’s on record saying they couldn’t have succeeded without Murdoch’s backing. The print press was more influential then of course, although I suppose their influence has just shifted online.

This has turned into a car crash of a thread btw (not that it has ever been much better). A serious lack of class being shown.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2020 20:17]
Login to get fewer ads

The wait was well worth it. on 20:10 - Feb 21 with 1204 viewsJango

The wait was well worth it. on 19:46 - Feb 21 by Kilkennyjack

Yet you’d be happy for wales to be run by a party with even less votes.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Feb 21 with 1197 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:16 - Feb 21 by WarwickHunt

The arguments I’ve had about Brexit with “thick fûckers” were about its merits, not whether or not it would ever happen. I’m more confident than ever that time will prove me right.
It couldn’t happen under the old parliamentary arithmetic which is why Johnson called the election.
I said at the time it was stupid of Swinson and Corbyn to fall into Johnson’s trap.

I realise this must be a bit of a stretch for you but do try harder.

Right ok. I must have dreamt all the smug posts and sniggering from you and your mates when you all thought it was gonna get overturned. Time and time again you ended up with egg on your face.

You’re confusing confidence with desperation.
The wait was well worth it. on 20:20 - Feb 21 with 1176 viewsMrSwerve

Isn’t it time that this thread, that is taking up half of the non-football forum is locked? Going around in circles. Open a new one.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:38 - Feb 21 with 1157 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Feb 21 by Jango

Right ok. I must have dreamt all the smug posts and sniggering from you and your mates when you all thought it was gonna get overturned. Time and time again you ended up with egg on your face.

You’re confusing pre and post election. Were you in a coma?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Feb 21 with 1134 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Feb 21 by waynekerr55

Any BBC? Like Question Time who have provided a platform for Farage and a plethora of swivel eyed loons

I said their comedy and entertainment shows, although question time could reasonably pass for a comedy these days.

On a related note in there were usually five remainers on there to counteract Farage.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:58 - Feb 21 with 1118 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Feb 21 by Jango

Not sure who you’re including in that, but I don’t remember many (if any) people saying we definitely wouldn’t leave the EU. If anything that was a Brexit supporter’s argument ‘Parliament is full of remoaners, they’ll never let us leave, etc’.

It simply came down to Parliamentary numbers in the end, and no side knew when that would change.

Anyway, you won so you should get over it. Why are you still having a go at people?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:08 - Feb 21 with 1104 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:58 - Feb 21 by LeonWasGod

Not sure who you’re including in that, but I don’t remember many (if any) people saying we definitely wouldn’t leave the EU. If anything that was a Brexit supporter’s argument ‘Parliament is full of remoaners, they’ll never let us leave, etc’.

It simply came down to Parliamentary numbers in the end, and no side knew when that would change.

Anyway, you won so you should get over it. Why are you still having a go at people?

Maybe because some (on both sides) won't let it drop or at least agree to disagree. I'm with you though, it's time to move on. Maybe it is time to lock this thread.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Feb 21 with 1100 viewsWarwickHunt

It’s Jango, our resident village idiot.

You have to make allowances.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:12 - Feb 21 with 1093 viewsexiledclaseboy

Highjack, arch Brexiter, was adamant we were never leaving. It was planned that way all along.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - Feb 21 with 1093 viewsJango

*Anyway, you won so you should get over it. Why are you still having a go at people?*

Ah I see you’ve chosen to ignore the posts which instigated the conversation from ebo calling leave voters thick c^nts.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2020 23:20]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:20 - Feb 21 with 1089 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:12 - Feb 21 by exiledclaseboy

Highjack, arch Brexiter, was adamant we were never leaving. It was planned that way all along.

Yes and if the Libdems hadn't flinched we would still be stuck in that stagnant cess pit of Parliamentary torpor. Something had to give eventually. Weren't Ebo and Kilk quite vocal about brexit not happening? I really can't be bothered to look.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:31 - Feb 21 with 1078 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - Feb 21 by Jango

*Anyway, you won so you should get over it. Why are you still having a go at people?*

Ah I see you’ve chosen to ignore the posts which instigated the conversation from ebo calling leave voters thick c^nts.

I’ve chosen to ignore lots of posts that had nothing to do with the point of whether we would leave or not.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:32 - Feb 21 with 1074 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Feb 21 by Highjack

The Guardian
The Mirror
Channel four
Metro
Independent
Most of social media
Trade Unions

Not sure about the Mirror since Andy Capp! As for the rest The Sun, Sky, Daily Mail shit dominates. BBC the final bastion to be sacrificed to mammon.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2020 22:34]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:33 - Feb 21 with 1071 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:20 - Feb 21 by Catullus

Yes and if the Libdems hadn't flinched we would still be stuck in that stagnant cess pit of Parliamentary torpor. Something had to give eventually. Weren't Ebo and Kilk quite vocal about brexit not happening? I really can't be bothered to look.

Good decision, it’s not worth looking. You’ll never get that time back. Agreed on locking the thread too.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Feb 21 with 1049 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - Feb 21 by Jango

Oh FFS - are you really that fûcking dense?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:56 - Feb 21 with 1043 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:31 - Feb 21 by LeonWasGod

I’ve chosen to ignore lots of posts that had nothing to do with the point of whether we would leave or not.

Not like you to turn a blind eye when it suits. It’s not me having a go at people on here. The insults are coming very much from the bitter ones on here. You know who they are.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:19 - Feb 21 with 1031 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Feb 21 by WarwickHunt

Oh FFS - are you really that fûcking dense?

I was referring to this from Leon

‘Anyway, you won so you should get over it. Why are you still having a go at people?’

Not really hard to work that out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024