Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301809 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:00 - Feb 22 with 2154 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:19 - Feb 21 by Jango

I was referring to this from Leon

‘Anyway, you won so you should get over it. Why are you still having a go at people?’

Not really hard to work that out.

You brexidiots pleased to see this ?

Thick tw@@ts knew what they were voting for !!?

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:58 - Feb 22 with 2133 viewsWarwickHunt

‘Anyway, you won so you should get over it. Why are you still having a go at people?’

Yep - you really are that fûcking dense...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:52 - Feb 22 with 2060 viewsBarrySwan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:00 - Feb 22 by Kilkennyjack

You brexidiots pleased to see this ?

Thick tw@@ts knew what they were voting for !!?

Are you going to spend the rest of your life posting up details of every factory, plant and shop closure that occurs in the UK from here on in?

Ignoring of course the fact that companies close down factories, plants and shops all the time whilst new ones open all the time also, many linked to the best temporary business grants that they can get from various national and regional governments.

Please feel free to list all the job losses and plant closures and relocations that occurred during the last 47 years of EU membership.

I'll start you off with the Ford plant in Southhampton and the Peugeot plant in Ryton just as a little help.

I suspect that you'll have to start a thread as long as this one to include all the closures whilst we were in your beloved EU.

Just give it up.

Its over.

You're sounding more pathetic and pitiful with each passing day as your grief at realising that you are in a minority of supporters of the EU in this country threatens to overcome and consume you.

I'm here to help if you need to talk, don't do anything silly, we're all rooting for you.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:24 - Feb 22 with 2027 viewsLeonWasGod

You do get plenty of sh*t too, in fairness. Although Warwick always has and always will call everyone and everything a c*nt, so any grief from him doesn’t really count!

Group hug without lube should see everyone right.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 13:26]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:31 - Feb 22 with 2021 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:52 - Feb 22 by BarrySwan

Are you going to spend the rest of your life posting up details of every factory, plant and shop closure that occurs in the UK from here on in?

Ignoring of course the fact that companies close down factories, plants and shops all the time whilst new ones open all the time also, many linked to the best temporary business grants that they can get from various national and regional governments.

Please feel free to list all the job losses and plant closures and relocations that occurred during the last 47 years of EU membership.

I'll start you off with the Ford plant in Southhampton and the Peugeot plant in Ryton just as a little help.

I suspect that you'll have to start a thread as long as this one to include all the closures whilst we were in your beloved EU.

Just give it up.

Its over.

You're sounding more pathetic and pitiful with each passing day as your grief at realising that you are in a minority of supporters of the EU in this country threatens to overcome and consume you.

I'm here to help if you need to talk, don't do anything silly, we're all rooting for you.

Quite right it’s pointless pointing out all the downsides. As you’ve just shown some people will just deny it or explain it away.

Given a lot of people weren’t affected by our EU membership, getting them to understand or acknowledged the downsides for those of us who were is an almost impossible task.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:21 - Feb 22 with 1997 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:56 - Feb 21 by Jango

Not like you to turn a blind eye when it suits. It’s not me having a go at people on here. The insults are coming very much from the bitter ones on here. You know who they are.

If you're going to say that, you have to acknowledge Pikey's posts too. Otherwise you're being one-eyed. Which would be very unlike you...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The wait was well worth it. on 15:22 - Feb 22 with 1995 viewsMrSwerve

Isn't it time that this thread (going around in circles) is locked? It makes the non-football section a pain in the arse to read through.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The wait was well worth it. on 18:29 - Feb 22 with 1953 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 15:22 - Feb 22 by MrSwerve

Isn't it time that this thread (going around in circles) is locked? It makes the non-football section a pain in the arse to read through.

Nah, keep it open. Let's get it to 1000 pages

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

The wait was well worth it. on 23:41 - Feb 22 with 1902 viewsexiledclaseboy

The wait was well worth it. on 15:22 - Feb 22 by MrSwerve

No.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:42 - Feb 23 with 1882 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:22 - Feb 21 by Catullus

That's an assumption by you, a massive one. That tweet, that woman, she is one of the few who actually meet the definition of a leaver you like to put out. She is so obviously wrong it's painful.
You talk about Corbyn in the same admiring tones and ignore that Labour voters abandoned him, are they are all mugs who read (and are inspired by) the Murdoch controlled media? It's hardly likely.

That woman has a bit of history. She has been photographed at Free Tommy rallies and on EDL marches. The researcher who got her on QT was also responsible for giving the EDL a platform on the same program.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The wait was well worth it. on 00:43 - Feb 23 with 1880 viewsEbo

Great tweet from Prof Brian Cox

"A passport is only worth the rights it confers. It means nothing inside ones own country. This passport is weaker than the one it replaces, symbolising the removal of our rights to move and operate freely across our own continent. It therefore represents abject political failure."

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The wait was well worth it. on 08:49 - Feb 23 with 1847 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The wait was well worth it. on 00:43 - Feb 23 by Ebo

Great tweet from Prof Brian Cox

"A passport is only worth the rights it confers. It means nothing inside ones own country. This passport is weaker than the one it replaces, symbolising the removal of our rights to move and operate freely across our own continent. It therefore represents abject political failure."

Age it shows the abject failure of the undemocratic EU master plan.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The wait was well worth it. on 09:21 - Feb 23 with 1840 viewsWarwickHunt

The wait was well worth it. on 08:49 - Feb 23 by felixstowe_jack

Age it shows the abject failure of the undemocratic EU master plan.

You’re fûcking barking! 😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:39 - Feb 23 with 1786 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:52 - Feb 22 by BarrySwan

Just give it up.

Its over.

Its not over.

And you now have to own all this shite news that you brought on your fellow citizens.

The company themselves blame Brexit, not me.

Own it dumbo.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:37 - Feb 23 with 1747 viewsBarrySwan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:39 - Feb 23 by Kilkennyjack

Its not over.

And you now have to own all this shite news that you brought on your fellow citizens.

Own it dumbo.

Fair enough.

As I apparently own every redundancy in the UK going forward

Let me know of every close down or job redundancy in the UK from now on in and I'll explain the rationale behind my decision to close each plant or lay off workers from other work places that I didn't decide to fully close.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:39 - Feb 23 with 1725 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:39 - Feb 23 by Kilkennyjack

Its not over.

Own it dumbo.

Obviously it was all down to brexit, it couldn't possibly be anything else. Nothing to do with a global slowdown, the US-China trade war or even possibly bad management?

Is brexit also responsible for the economic slowdown across the EU? If it is does that prove that we have more negotiating power than the EU and remainers claim? After all if just leaving can triger an EU wide slowdown how will they cope without a decent trade deal? Is brexit actually to blame for this,

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020/01/14/german-car-industry-in-turmoil-400000-

or are there genuinely other reasons for job losses? Answers on an angry, insult laden reply as per usual.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:49 - Feb 23 with 1716 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:39 - Feb 23 by Catullus

Obviously it was all down to brexit, it couldn't possibly be anything else. Nothing to do with a global slowdown, the US-China trade war or even possibly bad management?

Is brexit also responsible for the economic slowdown across the EU? If it is does that prove that we have more negotiating power than the EU and remainers claim? After all if just leaving can triger an EU wide slowdown how will they cope without a decent trade deal? Is brexit actually to blame for this,

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020/01/14/german-car-industry-in-turmoil-400000-

or are there genuinely other reasons for job losses? Answers on an angry, insult laden reply as per usual.

I think the general rule is that everything bad in the world is directly caused by Brexit and everything good is created by the EU and if you don’t agree you’re a colossal f*cking thick c*nt or something along those lines.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Feb 23 with 1708 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:49 - Feb 23 by Highjack

I think the general rule is that everything bad in the world is directly caused by Brexit and everything good is created by the EU and if you don’t agree you’re a colossal f*cking thick c*nt or something along those lines.

Something we could all do with remembering, to quote GBS "Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance"

People who hurl all the abuse around are so certain they are right they can't even consider another opinion.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:59 - Feb 23 with 1702 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:49 - Feb 23 by Highjack

That just about sums it up.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Feb 23 with 1665 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Feb 23 by Catullus

Something we could all do with remembering, to quote GBS "Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance"

People who hurl all the abuse around are so certain they are right they can't even consider another opinion.

Possibly because we’re still waiting to hear what the benefits of Brexit are.

Go on, take a run at it...
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 21:27]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:50 - Feb 24 with 1584 viewsBarrySwan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Feb 23 by WarwickHunt

Possibly because we’re still waiting to hear what the benefits of Brexit are.

Go on, take a run at it...
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 21:27]

Well

The ability to vote out a government making our laws if we disagree with what they are doing or the direction that they are taking.

Do you need anything else?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:46 - Feb 24 with 1570 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:50 - Feb 24 by BarrySwan

Well

The ability to vote out a government making our laws if we disagree with what they are doing or the direction that they are taking.

Do you need anything else?

Presumably you mean the UK government as Parliament has always been sovereign. No change there then.

Have another go...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:38 - Feb 24 with 1547 viewsBarrySwan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:46 - Feb 24 by WarwickHunt

Presumably you mean the UK government as Parliament has always been sovereign. No change there then.

Have another go...

So you mean that rather than our own Parliament which can be voted in or out by an approving / disapproving British electorate the EU didn't ever make any of the laws that we have to currently abide by then?

You've led a very sheltered life I'm assuming?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:48 - Feb 24 with 1544 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:38 - Feb 24 by BarrySwan

So you mean that rather than our own Parliament which can be voted in or out by an approving / disapproving British electorate the EU didn't ever make any of the laws that we have to currently abide by then?

You've led a very sheltered life I'm assuming?

Here you go, champ...

Take your time.

https://www.parliament.uk/about/how/role/sovereignty/

Parliamentary sovereignty is a principle of the UK constitution. It makes Parliament the supreme legal authority in the UK, which can create or end any law. Generally, the courts cannot overrule its legislation and no Parliament can pass laws that future Parliaments cannot change. Parliamentary sovereignty is the most important part of the UK constitution.

Parliamentary sovereignty and the UK constitution
People often refer to the UK having an 'unwritten constitution' but that's not strictly true. It may not exist in a single text, like in the USA or Germany, but large parts of it are written down, much of it in the laws passed in Parliament - known as statute law.

Therefore, the UK constitution is often described as 'partly written and wholly uncodified'. (Uncodified means that the UK does not have a single, written constitution.)

Developments affecting Parliamentary sovereignty
Over the years, Parliament has passed laws that limit the application of parliamentary sovereignty. These laws reflect political developments both within and outside the UK.

They include:

The devolution of power to bodies like the Scottish Parliament and Welsh Assembly.
The Human Rights Act 1998.
The UK's entry to the European Union in 1973.
The decision to establish a UK Supreme Court in 2009, which ends the House of Lords function as the UK's final court of appeal.
These developments do not fundamentally undermine the principle of parliamentary sovereignty, since, in theory at least, Parliament could repeal any of the laws implementing these changes
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:54 - Feb 24 with 1534 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:48 - Feb 24 by WarwickHunt

Here you go, champ...

Take your time.

https://www.parliament.uk/about/how/role/sovereignty/

Parliamentary sovereignty is a principle of the UK constitution. It makes Parliament the supreme legal authority in the UK, which can create or end any law. Generally, the courts cannot overrule its legislation and no Parliament can pass laws that future Parliaments cannot change. Parliamentary sovereignty is the most important part of the UK constitution.

Parliamentary sovereignty and the UK constitution
People often refer to the UK having an 'unwritten constitution' but that's not strictly true. It may not exist in a single text, like in the USA or Germany, but large parts of it are written down, much of it in the laws passed in Parliament - known as statute law.

Therefore, the UK constitution is often described as 'partly written and wholly uncodified'. (Uncodified means that the UK does not have a single, written constitution.)

Developments affecting Parliamentary sovereignty
Over the years, Parliament has passed laws that limit the application of parliamentary sovereignty. These laws reflect political developments both within and outside the UK.

They include:

The devolution of power to bodies like the Scottish Parliament and Welsh Assembly.
The Human Rights Act 1998.
The UK's entry to the European Union in 1973.
The decision to establish a UK Supreme Court in 2009, which ends the House of Lords function as the UK's final court of appeal.
These developments do not fundamentally undermine the principle of parliamentary sovereignty, since, in theory at least, Parliament could repeal any of the laws implementing these changes

“In theory at least”...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024