Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301183 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The wait was well worth it. on 19:38 - May 14 with 1528 viewsWarwickHunt

The wait was well worth it. on 18:39 - May 14 by LeonWasGod

No!

Who saw either of those things coming? If only someone had foreseen this...

Those EU bastards maintaining food standards!
The wait was well worth it. on 20:33 - May 14 with 1482 viewslonglostjack

The wait was well worth it. on 19:38 - May 14 by WarwickHunt

Those EU bastards maintaining food standards!

They tried to ban Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney Pies once apparently. Froggy bastards. Don’t get me started on lawnmowers.
[Post edited 14 May 2020 22:41]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The wait was well worth it. on 21:00 - May 14 with 1466 viewsLeonWasGod

The wait was well worth it. on 20:33 - May 14 by longlostjack

They tried to ban Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney Pies once apparently. Froggy bastards. Don’t get me started on lawnmowers.
[Post edited 14 May 2020 22:41]

Hair dryers seem to trigger the feckwits for some reason. Loads of bald-headed nationalist types complaining that they can't get a machine that produces a full perm
The wait was well worth it. on 21:08 - May 14 with 1452 viewsKilkennyjack

The wait was well worth it. on 09:03 - May 9 by pikeypaul

Southern irish are starting to Sh!t it

OUT

AFLI

No such place.
Do you mean the Republic Of Ireland....?

No such place as Northern Ireland either.
Only the north of Ireland.

Beware of the Risen People

The wait was well worth it. on 21:27 - May 14 with 1425 viewsLeonWasGod

The wait was well worth it. on 21:08 - May 14 by Kilkennyjack

No such place.
Do you mean the Republic Of Ireland....?

No such place as Northern Ireland either.
Only the north of Ireland.

These types in the video are a weird bunch. They've got what their masters wanted, but seem to want to continue with the cult even though it's now pointless. As if they can't stop as they'll have nothing left in life. All very odd.
[Post edited 14 May 2020 21:28]
The wait was well worth it. on 22:22 - May 14 with 1385 viewsmajorraglan

The wait was well worth it. on 13:27 - May 14 by chad

His dad said Keir worked in his factory, on his year out. So a toolmaker himself.

Although hopefully at 57 he will have made his own life, oh and indeed he has, and according to his policy gurus favourite classifications, is a member of the elite, the top 6%

Anyway this chicken and egg business looks to be serious shit as our Professor predicted it would kill more people than COVID-19. Let’s hope he was just seriously underestimating the virus

You’ve been pushing this line in a number of posts.

He may be in the top 6% and he may well now be part of the “elite” but he started out from humble beginnings unlike a lot of people on the opposition benches (including Boris) who come from privileged backgrounds and old money - the people I regard as the “elite”.
Starmer has achieved success through hard graft, his achievements should be a cause of celebration amongst working class people and provide inspiration demonstrating what can be achieved if you work hard. In most countries success is celebrated and Starmer’s achievements would be big news, sadly some people just want to have a dig.
The wait was well worth it. on 23:04 - May 14 with 1351 viewsLeonWasGod

The wait was well worth it. on 22:22 - May 14 by majorraglan

You’ve been pushing this line in a number of posts.

He may be in the top 6% and he may well now be part of the “elite” but he started out from humble beginnings unlike a lot of people on the opposition benches (including Boris) who come from privileged backgrounds and old money - the people I regard as the “elite”.
Starmer has achieved success through hard graft, his achievements should be a cause of celebration amongst working class people and provide inspiration demonstrating what can be achieved if you work hard. In most countries success is celebrated and Starmer’s achievements would be big news, sadly some people just want to have a dig.

Odd isn't it? Some peole have nothing else but a shallow ad hominem attack. If peolpe can't see the differnce between him and tamed journalists like Boris and Gove, there's no helping them.

We've yet to see where Starmer takes the Labour Party and we're years awa from a manifesto people need to decide on. But for now he's breath of fresh air (even if he does look wooden, which is far less important than competent opposition of course).
The wait was well worth it. on 08:18 - May 15 with 1302 viewspikeypaul

Great to see the experts now saying what we all knew all the time and how the EU will be hit massively harder than us with the NO DEAL coming. Happy fecking days.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

The wait was well worth it. on 08:34 - May 15 with 1292 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 08:18 - May 15 by pikeypaul

Great to see the experts now saying what we all knew all the time and how the EU will be hit massively harder than us with the NO DEAL coming. Happy fecking days.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

OUT

AFLI

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The wait was well worth it. on 09:01 - May 15 with 1276 viewsCatullus

Why wait until now,

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-eu-launches-legal-action-against-uk-over-freed

It says,'It gives examples going back years, such as limits on EU citizens able to collect Jobseekers' Allowance and "unjustified" lifetime bans on re-entry' so why do it right now, years after they could have and in the middle of the pandemic?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The wait was well worth it. on 09:04 - May 15 with 1275 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 09:01 - May 15 by Catullus

Why wait until now,

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-eu-launches-legal-action-against-uk-over-freed

It says,'It gives examples going back years, such as limits on EU citizens able to collect Jobseekers' Allowance and "unjustified" lifetime bans on re-entry' so why do it right now, years after they could have and in the middle of the pandemic?

Probably because they're incompetent cúnts.

The wait was well worth it. on 09:23 - May 15 with 1256 viewsCatullus

The wait was well worth it. on 09:04 - May 15 by waynekerr55

Probably because they're incompetent cúnts.

I don't think that's it. I think they're trying to distract people from their internal problems and maybe disrupt brexit.

https://www.ft.com/content/f48e3a6b-6a95-4187-8a7d-0f8dad3fbecb

The EU isn't in a good place and even Macron worries the EU could collapse,

https://www.france24.com/en/20200423-papers-eu-summit-is-the-future-of-the-bloc-

Obviously we didn't know about Covid-19 back in 2016 but if the EU is going down, getting off the train the stop before it crashes can't have been a bad thing.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The wait was well worth it. on 11:19 - May 15 with 1229 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 09:23 - May 15 by Catullus

I don't think that's it. I think they're trying to distract people from their internal problems and maybe disrupt brexit.

https://www.ft.com/content/f48e3a6b-6a95-4187-8a7d-0f8dad3fbecb

The EU isn't in a good place and even Macron worries the EU could collapse,

https://www.france24.com/en/20200423-papers-eu-summit-is-the-future-of-the-bloc-

Obviously we didn't know about Covid-19 back in 2016 but if the EU is going down, getting off the train the stop before it crashes can't have been a bad thing.

Where is this evidence it's going to crash? Everything these 'sources' claimed as 'project fear' is turning out to be true.

Surely if the other countries "believed" this, then they'd be buddying up with us?

The wait was well worth it. on 17:30 - May 15 with 1199 viewsCatullus

The wait was well worth it. on 11:19 - May 15 by waynekerr55

Where is this evidence it's going to crash? Everything these 'sources' claimed as 'project fear' is turning out to be true.

Surely if the other countries "believed" this, then they'd be buddying up with us?

You don't have to trust the Financial times but it's on record that Macron has concerns about the EU failing.

As for everything about project fear coming true, no it hasn't. Osborne said there'd be an emergency budget, tax rises and massive unemployment if we just voted leave, it didn't happen.
What is going on now isn't because of Brexit, the Covid virus is blowing massive holes in many economies.
Did you think Germany would go against the rules and end up possibly being sued by the EU?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-10/eu-commission-threatens-to-su

The wait was well worth it. on 20:29 - May 15 with 1173 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 17:30 - May 15 by Catullus

You don't have to trust the Financial times but it's on record that Macron has concerns about the EU failing.

As for everything about project fear coming true, no it hasn't. Osborne said there'd be an emergency budget, tax rises and massive unemployment if we just voted leave, it didn't happen.
What is going on now isn't because of Brexit, the Covid virus is blowing massive holes in many economies.
Did you think Germany would go against the rules and end up possibly being sued by the EU?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-10/eu-commission-threatens-to-su

A point to be made - we haven't fully left yet and if you think we will not have job losses, increased inflation and problems in a no deal scenario then I'm afraid we will have to respectfully disagree.

Why do you go they don't want reciprocal standards? Why are they pushing hard for a US deal?

The wait was well worth it. on 20:41 - May 15 with 1164 viewsDr_Winston

The wait was well worth it. on 11:19 - May 15 by waynekerr55

Very little claimed by "project fear" has turned out to be true. Mind you, neither has most stuff claimed by the other side.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Nobody has the first f*cking idea how things will turn out after Brexit and Covid has complicated things massively.

The refusal of the EU to thus far offer the same terms as other nations closely trading with it such as Norway speaks volumes. The UK cannot be seen to survive and thrive after leaving the EU in order to dissuade other countries from abandoning the project.

Covid might just drive the nails into that anyway.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The wait was well worth it. on 20:43 - May 15 with 1154 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 20:41 - May 15 by Dr_Winston

Very little claimed by "project fear" has turned out to be true. Mind you, neither has most stuff claimed by the other side.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Nobody has the first f*cking idea how things will turn out after Brexit and Covid has complicated things massively.

The refusal of the EU to thus far offer the same terms as other nations closely trading with it such as Norway speaks volumes. The UK cannot be seen to survive and thrive after leaving the EU in order to dissuade other countries from abandoning the project.

Covid might just drive the nails into that anyway.

But they have though, haven't they? The problem is Norway is part of the customs union, isn't it?

The wait was well worth it. on 20:48 - May 15 with 1151 viewsexiledclaseboy

The wait was well worth it. on 20:43 - May 15 by waynekerr55

But they have though, haven't they? The problem is Norway is part of the customs union, isn't it?

No, but it is part of the EEA which makes it subject to a decent chunk of EU law and it has to pay. May have something to do with why they haven’t offered us the same terms.

A consistent and wilful penchant for ignoring salient facts has long been your average Brexiter’s stock in trade.

Poll: Tory leader

The wait was well worth it. on 20:53 - May 15 with 1147 viewsDr_Winston

The wait was well worth it. on 20:43 - May 15 by waynekerr55

Yes, they are. But only subject to approx 28% of EU legislation otherwise, with strong opt outs in key areas such as fisheries.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The wait was well worth it. on 20:55 - May 15 with 1143 viewsexiledclaseboy

The wait was well worth it. on 20:53 - May 15 by Dr_Winston

Yes, they are. But only subject to approx 28% of EU legislation otherwise, with strong opt outs in key areas such as fisheries.

No they’re not. Those pesky facts again.

Poll: Tory leader

The wait was well worth it. on 21:02 - May 15 with 1126 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 20:48 - May 15 by exiledclaseboy

No, but it is part of the EEA which makes it subject to a decent chunk of EU law and it has to pay. May have something to do with why they haven’t offered us the same terms.

A consistent and wilful penchant for ignoring salient facts has long been your average Brexiter’s stock in trade.

Apols ECB, I knew they were some way tied in.

François' explanation about Canada ++ was hilarious where in one hand he said Canada had done the heavy lifting and then preceded to reel off a number of areas (including security) 😂😂😂😂😂

The wait was well worth it. on 11:23 - May 16 with 1063 viewswaynekerr55

Free to be independent, hey?

The wait was well worth it. on 12:40 - May 16 with 1051 viewsCatullus

The wait was well worth it. on 20:29 - May 15 by waynekerr55

A point to be made - we haven't fully left yet and if you think we will not have job losses, increased inflation and problems in a no deal scenario then I'm afraid we will have to respectfully disagree.

Why do you go they don't want reciprocal standards? Why are they pushing hard for a US deal?

Ohhh, now try asking ECB if we have fully left and he'll tell you yes. It's official, we are no longer members, we are ex EU members.

The no deal scenario might be irrelevant because of Covid-19, this virus is hitting the whole world hard and that is why the EU has extra problems, Germany doesn't want to be responsible for the debts of countries who were already struggling where Covid might be the final straw, it disagrees with the bonds purchase, the cracks are there. How much will a no deal scenario matter if the EU collapses?

I'm not saying it definitely will but it has to be considered possible.

The wait was well worth it. on 13:29 - May 16 with 1025 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 12:40 - May 16 by Catullus

Ohhh, now try asking ECB if we have fully left and he'll tell you yes. It's official, we are no longer members, we are ex EU members.

The no deal scenario might be irrelevant because of Covid-19, this virus is hitting the whole world hard and that is why the EU has extra problems, Germany doesn't want to be responsible for the debts of countries who were already struggling where Covid might be the final straw, it disagrees with the bonds purchase, the cracks are there. How much will a no deal scenario matter if the EU collapses?

I'm not saying it definitely will but it has to be considered possible.

Well we still haven't fully left hence the frictionless trade - the impact won't be seen until post - transition;

Interesting points, but at the moment the fact remains that the EU hasn't collapsed. I'm sure this thread will be libe in 10 years time when we will still be debating!

The wait was well worth it. on 13:30 - May 16 with 1021 viewsmonmouth

The wait was well worth it. on 13:29 - May 16 by waynekerr55

Well we still haven't fully left hence the frictionless trade - the impact won't be seen until post - transition;

Interesting points, but at the moment the fact remains that the EU hasn't collapsed. I'm sure this thread will be libe in 10 years time when we will still be debating!

Bloody hope not.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024