Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301340 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The wait was well worth it. on 15:25 - May 16 with 1893 viewsexiledclaseboy

The wait was well worth it. on 12:40 - May 16 by Catullus

Ohhh, now try asking ECB if we have fully left and he'll tell you yes. It's official, we are no longer members, we are ex EU members.

The no deal scenario might be irrelevant because of Covid-19, this virus is hitting the whole world hard and that is why the EU has extra problems, Germany doesn't want to be responsible for the debts of countries who were already struggling where Covid might be the final straw, it disagrees with the bonds purchase, the cracks are there. How much will a no deal scenario matter if the EU collapses?

I'm not saying it definitely will but it has to be considered possible.

“Ohhh, now try asking ECB if we have fully left and he'll tell you yes. It's official, we are no longer members, we are ex EU members.”

He will because it’s a fact. It’s just in the long list of things that you can’t quite grasp.

Poll: Tory leader

The wait was well worth it. on 17:04 - May 16 with 1860 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 15:25 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

“Ohhh, now try asking ECB if we have fully left and he'll tell you yes. It's official, we are no longer members, we are ex EU members.”

He will because it’s a fact. It’s just in the long list of things that you can’t quite grasp.

To be fair my post was worded in a rather cack handed way (much like current Covid regulations).

My overarching point about the fact that we aren't out of frictionless trade stands and anyone suggesting otherwise is either disingenuous or doesn't understand what stage we are at

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The wait was well worth it. on 22:17 - May 16 with 1808 viewsCatullus

The wait was well worth it. on 15:25 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

So instead of telling the person who twice said we haven't fully left you choose to have a go at me instead.
That axe is right down to the nub by now.

Or did you not understand that I was pointing out to Waynekers that we have left? ECB not understand something, perish the thought.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The wait was well worth it. on 22:30 - May 16 with 1799 viewsbuilthjack

Any decent Mod would get rid of this shit

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The wait was well worth it. on 22:42 - May 16 with 1787 viewslonglostjack

The wait was well worth it. on 22:30 - May 16 by builthjack

Censorship. Keep it going mun. Pikey‘s not a Mod 🤔

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The wait was well worth it. on 23:08 - May 16 with 1772 viewsSwanjaxs

The wait was well worth it. on 22:30 - May 16 by builthjack

I think your spot on.

The Covid thread is going to go on for a while so perhaps this one can be mothballed for the time being?

Just a suggestion.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The wait was well worth it. on 23:47 - May 16 with 1750 viewsexiledclaseboy

The wait was well worth it. on 22:17 - May 16 by Catullus

So instead of telling the person who twice said we haven't fully left you choose to have a go at me instead.

Or did you not understand that I was pointing out to Waynekers that we have left? ECB not understand something, perish the thought.

You chose to mention me. I’m so used to Wayne being wrong I don’t bother to point it out any longer.

The wait was well worth it. on 00:43 - May 17 with 1723 viewsGlyn1

SERIOUS QUESTION, no malice intended, Should we end this thread and start a new one. Preferably with the same Original Poster.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

The wait was well worth it. on 07:01 - May 17 with 1695 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 23:47 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

You chose to mention me. I’m so used to Wayne being wrong I don’t bother to point it out any longer.

Ouch. That hurt

The wait was well worth it. on 07:04 - May 17 with 1691 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 22:17 - May 16 by Catullus

My earlier reply clarified my stance. We are still in transition so therefore have access to frictionless trade. My initial point was around the whole "project fear" is that we can't measure any shock until JIT grinds to a halt and prices invariably go up

The wait was well worth it. on 14:24 - May 17 with 1636 viewsLeonWasGod

The wait was well worth it. on 07:04 - May 17 by waynekerr55

My earlier reply clarified my stance. We are still in transition so therefore have access to frictionless trade. My initial point was around the whole "project fear" is that we can't measure any shock until JIT grinds to a halt and prices invariably go up

Agree, except for the £50bn quantitative easing, estimated £130bn shock on growth up to the end of 2019 and related departures of companies/organisations, etc. But yes, the impacts of the rules changing when the transition period ends are yet to be felt.

This 'project fear' thing has been done to death. Half of what was said was wrong in detail (immediate impact on jobs and house price crash, wasn't it?). But effectively the warnings were about a negative impact and it's been overwhelmingly negative so far in both ways that can be measured economically and the social impacts.

Whether that will change in time is hard to tell, but as I understand it the the relative importance of the EU to us versus the rest of the world, means the likelihood of an overall positive outcome is very small indeed.
The wait was well worth it. on 13:06 - May 19 with 1549 viewswaynekerr55

tHe Eu Is CoLlApSiNgH

TaKiNg BaCk CùNtRoLl

The wait was well worth it. on 18:53 - May 19 with 1505 viewsmajorraglan

The wait was well worth it. on 13:06 - May 19 by waynekerr55

tHe Eu Is CoLlApSiNgH

TaKiNg BaCk CùNtRoLl

Not sure who that Nick is but he’s on Twitter all the time.

Interesting points behind the tweet, the fishing quota licenses were legitimately sold on several years ago, so the only way they can be brought back British control is by the current owners selling them back or the Government acquiring them, can’t see the government forcing a compulsory purchase r nationalisation through, it would cause outrage. There’s a second tweet in the thread from a farmer questioning an MP about failing to vote, the unnamed MP’s response is pretty poor. Interesting times ahead.
The wait was well worth it. on 20:37 - May 19 with 1492 viewsLeonWasGod

The wait was well worth it. on 13:06 - May 19 by waynekerr55

tHe Eu Is CoLlApSiNgH

TaKiNg BaCk CùNtRoLl

But blue passports innit
The wait was well worth it. on 20:50 - May 19 with 1487 viewspikeypaul

Fecking loving it, it gets better every day

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The wait was well worth it. on 21:34 - May 19 with 1470 viewsWarwickHunt

The wait was well worth it. on 20:50 - May 19 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

Congratulations on finding an even bigger twàt than yourself, it couldn’t have been easy.
The wait was well worth it. on 08:20 - May 20 with 1427 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 20:50 - May 19 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

The geezer looks like an American from a 1980s mail order self help VHS

The wait was well worth it. on 11:03 - May 20 with 1387 viewsHighjack

The wait was well worth it. on 21:34 - May 19 by WarwickHunt

Congratulations on finding an even bigger twàt than yourself, it couldn’t have been easy.

He might be a tw*t but he’s a clever tw*t. 3 million views a month, he will be raking it in.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The wait was well worth it. on 11:06 - May 20 with 1385 viewslondonlisa2001

The wait was well worth it. on 11:03 - May 20 by Highjack

He might be a tw*t but he’s a clever tw*t. 3 million views a month, he will be raking it in.

And that’s the problem with social media in a nutshell.

The more extreme the views, the more money people make, which eventually polarises every single argument to such an extent that we find ourselves in a cesspit of hate.
The wait was well worth it. on 11:49 - May 20 with 1360 viewsHighjack

The wait was well worth it. on 11:06 - May 20 by londonlisa2001

And that’s the problem with social media in a nutshell.

The more extreme the views, the more money people make, which eventually polarises every single argument to such an extent that we find ourselves in a cesspit of hate.

No doubt but a lot of newspapers and magazines have been doing similar for decades or even centuries. It’s just more accessible now. An old fart rambling in his bedroom can be accessed by anyone with an internet connection.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The wait was well worth it. on 13:23 - May 21 with 1282 viewspikeypaul

BOJOs negotiator rips Barnier a new r sole

OUT

AFLI

The wait was well worth it. on 13:36 - May 21 with 1265 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 13:23 - May 21 by pikeypaul

BOJOs negotiator rips Barnier a new r sole

OUT

AFLI

hE oNe ThE ArGeWmEnT

How's the fishing quotas, Pike?

The wait was well worth it. on 16:19 - May 21 with 1221 viewspikeypaul

And we still have idiots believing in the EU PMSL

Barnier and the Remoaner losers ripped a new r sole yet again.

OUT

AFLI

The wait was well worth it. on 19:18 - May 21 with 1182 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hand up if you can pinpoint the actual day Pikey discovered that YouTube exists.

The wait was well worth it. on 21:26 - May 21 with 1141 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 16:19 - May 21 by pikeypaul

And we still have idiots believing in the EU PMSL

Barnier and the Remoaner losers ripped a new r sole yet again.

OUT

AFLI

How's the fishing quotas, Pike?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024