Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301706 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The wait was well worth it. on 20:21 - Jun 14 with 1434 viewsHighjack

The wait was well worth it. on 20:00 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

It’s because I’m now a mod apparently. So it appears when I edit my own posts, usually for typos. It’s very annoying.

Congratulations.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The wait was well worth it. on 20:25 - Jun 14 with 1417 viewsHighjack

The wait was well worth it. on 20:07 - Jun 14 by longlostjack

Exactly. I wonder if Westminster will look after Welsh farmers in the same way as the EU did.

Isn’t agriculture a devolved power?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The wait was well worth it. on 21:01 - Jun 14 with 1393 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 20:07 - Jun 14 by longlostjack

Exactly. I wonder if Westminster will look after Welsh farmers in the same way as the EU did.

Fortunately they won’t need to worry about looking after the French farmers et al for too much longer.
The wait was well worth it. on 21:16 - Jun 14 with 1370 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 19:53 - Jun 14 by waynekerr55

Aye, I bet that's the EUs fault too...

I suppose you could well be right, depends on how long they have been established here and when and how they got here.

Although I imagine it would have been much easier for them to grow their drugs empire if we had still been members when they join, seemingly in the near future. Perhap EU counties will prove easier for them in the future, especially given the EU seems drawn to the idea of Empire.
The wait was well worth it. on 21:28 - Jun 14 with 1363 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 10:46 - Jun 7 by waynekerr55

With project fear proving to be project reality more and more every day.

Still, I suppose we can look forward to the trade deal with the US that's so good they're going to keep it under wraps for at least 5 years after it is or isn't signed...

Do you think that anyone that repeatedly tries to discredit another poster with lies about them, whilst mocking them, should be considered a reliable source of information?

Just asking
The wait was well worth it. on 21:35 - Jun 14 with 1354 viewslonglostjack

The wait was well worth it. on 20:25 - Jun 14 by Highjack

Isn’t agriculture a devolved power?

Central funding isn’t.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The wait was well worth it. on 21:39 - Jun 14 with 1336 viewsHighjack

The wait was well worth it. on 21:35 - Jun 14 by longlostjack

Central funding isn’t.

No but agriculture is?

The wait was well worth it. on 21:43 - Jun 14 with 1334 viewslonglostjack

The wait was well worth it. on 21:01 - Jun 14 by chad

Fortunately they won’t need to worry about looking after the French farmers et al for too much longer.

You really should have worried about the massive subsidies that have been going to the biggest landowners under the CAP Chad. Tory farmers in the grain lands of East Anglia were the big beneficiaries. Former PM Callaghan too though to add some political balance. Little French farmers a complete red herring. Wakey wakey!
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 21:45]

Login to get fewer ads

The wait was well worth it. on 21:46 - Jun 14 with 1326 viewslonglostjack

The wait was well worth it. on 21:39 - Jun 14 by Highjack

No but agriculture is?

Therein lies the problem. If Wales was able to raise it’s own taxes you’d have a point.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 21:49]

The wait was well worth it. on 21:53 - Jun 14 with 1310 viewsEbo

In December, when WTO Rules force the EU to put tariffs on all UK products due to No-Deal, meaning the UK won't be able to trade freely with any country within 2000 miles...

REMEMBER: Boris Johnson guaranteed there would NEVER be any tariffs when he got you to vote for this.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The wait was well worth it. on 22:23 - Jun 14 with 1299 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 21:28 - Jun 14 by chad

Do you think that anyone that repeatedly tries to discredit another poster with lies about them, whilst mocking them, should be considered a reliable source of information?

Just asking

What lies have I told? You said that the Governor of the Bank of England had to apologise for the financial forecasting in the event of leave winning the vote. You were quoting an article about Mervyn King, who wasn't the Governor at the time.

You do a pretty decent job of discrediting yourself by a alluding that someone is a liar despite quoting and/or paraphrasing your own words and the sheer volume of errant nonsense you post on this subject. I truly believe you're an erudite individual and that you're better than this.

[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 9:18]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The wait was well worth it. on 22:40 - Jun 14 with 1275 viewsHighjack

The wait was well worth it. on 21:46 - Jun 14 by longlostjack

Therein lies the problem. If Wales was able to raise it’s own taxes you’d have a point.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 21:49]

We can but choose not to.

The wait was well worth it. on 23:00 - Jun 14 with 1268 viewslonglostjack

The wait was well worth it. on 22:40 - Jun 14 by Highjack

Income taxes? Would that lead to less central funding? Or would it be an optional extra ?
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 23:09]

The wait was well worth it. on 23:24 - Jun 14 with 1246 viewsCatullus

The wait was well worth it. on 22:40 - Jun 14 by Highjack

Yet, I reckon it'll happen soon.

Anyway, Westminster could give Wesh farmers exactly the same as the EU did out of the contributions we no longer make. Will they though? Bojo makes plenty of false promises and tells plenty of lies.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The wait was well worth it. on 09:20 - Jun 15 with 1197 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 23:24 - Jun 14 by Catullus

Yet, I reckon it'll happen soon.

Anyway, Westminster could give Wesh farmers exactly the same as the EU did out of the contributions we no longer make. Will they though? Bojo makes plenty of false promises and tells plenty of lies.

There's a book Lord William Rees Mogg co authored circa early 2000s. It spoke about online currencies and the super rich being able to hide wealth and not be taxed.

This lot won't have the tax revenues to support farmers; shudder the thought that we are stupid enough to dive head first into a deal with the US

The wait was well worth it. on 09:34 - Jun 15 with 1187 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 21:16 - Jun 14 by chad

I suppose you could well be right, depends on how long they have been established here and when and how they got here.

Although I imagine it would have been much easier for them to grow their drugs empire if we had still been members when they join, seemingly in the near future. Perhap EU counties will prove easier for them in the future, especially given the EU seems drawn to the idea of Empire.

We (and other EU countries) have the ability to deport people who are not self sufficient by legal means after 3 months. The reason our government chose not to do so was that it was cheaper to keep them on the sausage roll rather than employ permanent border forces.

Plus the pesky side effect of that would be that populist MPs and their shìtty tabloid mouthpieces would have less people to scapegoat to cover their own inadequacies. But an intelligent person like you knows this.

The wait was well worth it. on 10:18 - Jun 15 with 1165 viewsCatullus

The wait was well worth it. on 21:43 - Jun 14 by longlostjack

You really should have worried about the massive subsidies that have been going to the biggest landowners under the CAP Chad. Tory farmers in the grain lands of East Anglia were the big beneficiaries. Former PM Callaghan too though to add some political balance. Little French farmers a complete red herring. Wakey wakey!
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 21:45]

Those subsidies are/were wrong though and they came from the EU, the EU was/is paying farmers not to grow food, why? Was it to keep prices up by any chance?
The thing about brexit is, in the UK us UK voters can force change. We aren't big enough and strong enout to force the Eu to change, I think Cameron proved that. France and Germany hold the power there.
Maybe now we've had the clown prince for PM more people will sit up and take notice, if we get the governments we deserve lets make ourselves deserving of something better.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/10/brexit-leaving-eu-farming-

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The wait was well worth it. on 11:14 - Jun 15 with 1149 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 10:18 - Jun 15 by Catullus

Those subsidies are/were wrong though and they came from the EU, the EU was/is paying farmers not to grow food, why? Was it to keep prices up by any chance?
The thing about brexit is, in the UK us UK voters can force change. We aren't big enough and strong enout to force the Eu to change, I think Cameron proved that. France and Germany hold the power there.
Maybe now we've had the clown prince for PM more people will sit up and take notice, if we get the governments we deserve lets make ourselves deserving of something better.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/10/brexit-leaving-eu-farming-

That's the problem though Cat, as flawed and unwieldy being in was and no doubt is still economically better for the UK. I agree that reform was needed. Anyway, that's gone now

The wait was well worth it. on 14:37 - Jun 15 with 1132 viewsKilkennyjack

The wait was well worth it. on 10:18 - Jun 15 by Catullus

I call bollox on this.

PM Blair said that in his 9 years as PM ,there was not one decision that the EU ‘made’ his take.

EU was good thing and UK will rejoin within a decade. Absolutely nailed on.
Although we may have a free Scotland and a free Ireland by then of course.

Beware of the Risen People

The wait was well worth it. on 14:49 - Jun 15 with 1118 viewsJango

The wait was well worth it. on 14:37 - Jun 15 by Kilkennyjack

I call bollox on this.

PM Blair said that in his 9 years as PM ,there was not one decision that the EU ‘made’ his take.

EU was good thing and UK will rejoin within a decade. Absolutely nailed on.
Although we may have a free Scotland and a free Ireland by then of course.

Do you take what Tony Blair says as gospel? I’d be inclined to be believe he’ll say whatever suits his agenda.
The wait was well worth it. on 15:12 - Jun 15 with 1111 viewsEbo

The wait was well worth it. on 14:49 - Jun 15 by Jango

Do you take what Tony Blair says as gospel? I’d be inclined to be believe he’ll say whatever suits his agenda.

Well, you certainly believed Farage, Banks, Bojo, Rees-Mogg, and co - they lied through their teeth!

When we are independent these shysters will be a distant memory.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The wait was well worth it. on 15:48 - Jun 15 with 1101 viewsJango

The wait was well worth it. on 15:12 - Jun 15 by Ebo

Well, you certainly believed Farage, Banks, Bojo, Rees-Mogg, and co - they lied through their teeth!

When we are independent these shysters will be a distant memory.

That’s the mistake you lot often make. A lot of people made their own decision on which way to vote. I have zero time for any of those you’ve mentioned. Remainers all made educated decisions for themselves though.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 15:49]
The wait was well worth it. on 16:07 - Jun 15 with 1090 viewsvetchonian

The wait was well worth it. on 15:48 - Jun 15 by Jango

That’s the mistake you lot often make. A lot of people made their own decision on which way to vote. I have zero time for any of those you’ve mentioned. Remainers all made educated decisions for themselves though.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 15:49]

I have repeatedly asked those pro Brexit to list 5 advantages of Britain leaving the EU

As someone who obviously voted to leave without the influence of those mentioned could you please share with me the benefits as you saw/see of Brexit?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The wait was well worth it. on 16:26 - Jun 15 with 1079 viewsJango

The wait was well worth it. on 16:07 - Jun 15 by vetchonian

I have repeatedly asked those pro Brexit to list 5 advantages of Britain leaving the EU

As someone who obviously voted to leave without the influence of those mentioned could you please share with me the benefits as you saw/see of Brexit?

We’ve been here a thousand times mate. I’m sure if you go back through you’ll see many conversations on it with us going around and around. I voted leave because of the effects freedom of movement has on my industry, simple as that. If leaving the EU doesn’t stop firms bringing in the cheap labour from abroad while our lads are sat at home then I’ll vote for a government that will do something about it. You probably disagree with me but that’s how it is.

I’ve been furloughed for 12 weeks when I should have been on a big shutdown P66 in Immingham. The reason it’s still delayed is the firm that won the majority of the work uses all foreign labour and because of travel restrictions they can’t get the boys over. There’s thousands of U.K. lads sat in the house either on furlough or out of work when we could be earning good money and helping the economy get back on track. It’s a joke.
The wait was well worth it. on 16:39 - Jun 15 with 1070 viewsvetchonian

The wait was well worth it. on 16:26 - Jun 15 by Jango

We’ve been here a thousand times mate. I’m sure if you go back through you’ll see many conversations on it with us going around and around. I voted leave because of the effects freedom of movement has on my industry, simple as that. If leaving the EU doesn’t stop firms bringing in the cheap labour from abroad while our lads are sat at home then I’ll vote for a government that will do something about it. You probably disagree with me but that’s how it is.

I’ve been furloughed for 12 weeks when I should have been on a big shutdown P66 in Immingham. The reason it’s still delayed is the firm that won the majority of the work uses all foreign labour and because of travel restrictions they can’t get the boys over. There’s thousands of U.K. lads sat in the house either on furlough or out of work when we could be earning good money and helping the economy get back on track. It’s a joke.

thats one reason and I understand where you are coming from...but is that all?

Don't you think the big companies will find a way around this anyway?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024