Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2327834 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The wait was well worth it. on 00:39 - Jun 19 with 1965 viewsSwanjaxs

The wait was well worth it. on 00:20 - Jun 19 by pikeypaul

Great to see Italy now odds on in leaving 😂😂😂

OUT

AFLI

SIUYRL

Nobody cares

FOYC 👍🏻

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The wait was well worth it. on 09:01 - Jun 19 with 1920 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 00:20 - Jun 19 by pikeypaul

Great to see Italy now odds on in leaving 😂😂😂

OUT

AFLI

SIUYRL

Odds on for leaving

You're a naughty boy Pike!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The wait was well worth it. on 09:12 - Jun 19 with 1914 viewswaynekerr55

Oh dear...

That pesky EU... but yeah, got bReXiT dUnNe

The wait was well worth it. on 16:52 - Jun 19 with 1863 viewspikeypaul

Well done Italy , you know it makes sense.

OUT AND FECKING LOVING IT

SIUYRL

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The wait was well worth it. on 18:11 - Jun 19 with 1842 viewsWarwickHunt

The wait was well worth it. on 16:52 - Jun 19 by pikeypaul

Well done Italy , you know it makes sense.

OUT AND FECKING LOVING IT

SIUYRL

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Where the fûck do you find these walking colostomy bags? 😂
The wait was well worth it. on 20:58 - Jun 19 with 1807 viewskarnataka

The wait was well worth it. on 18:11 - Jun 19 by WarwickHunt

Where the fûck do you find these walking colostomy bags? 😂

I think this one is Captain Mainwaring with contact lenses instead of his little round specs.
The wait was well worth it. on 00:13 - Jun 20 with 1776 viewsKerouac

SNP’s EU passion is one-sided love affair - END these Euro-fanatic policies - JIM SILLARS

SNP veteran and the party's former Deputy Leader, Jim Sillars, has decried his party's affinity for the EU likening it to watching someone in a one-sided love affair, so blinded by adoration that no imperfections can be seen of the other. He urges his party to abandon its ‘Euro-fanatic' policies and urges Boris Johnson to stick by the end of year transition deadline.

I am the architect of the ‘Independence in Europe’ policy to which the SNP still sticks, limpet like. First aired by me, as a Labour MP, a few days after being on the losing side of the 1975 EEC referendum. No one understood it. After I joined the SNP, the party eventually adopted the policy in 1987. By then, the idea of Scotland being just like Ireland and Denmark in the EEC had attractive logic. A political bonus was its answer to the unionist gibe of ‘separatist’.

Although now 12 states, little had changed since 1975 to the range of veto powers a member state could wield to defend a vital national interest. The 1970 Werner report on steps to economic and monetary union seemed to have died a death.
But my view began to change. As the EEC enlarged; the veto powers were steadily demolished in step with a vast extension of Commission competence. The ‘independence’ offered by being ‘in Europe,’ was now nothing like that available in 1987.
I knew the claim that states ‘share’ sovereignty was a canard — they transferred it, permanently, to the Brussels institutions: the unelected Commission, the conclaves of COREPER (meetings of ambassadors) where the real bargaining Is done, with its recommendations going to the equally secret Council of Ministers; and ‘though the EU Parliament has elected MEPs, they are not there on a pan-EU basis.

The member states on EU territory, lack the homogeneity to create a genuine European polity, meaning its unelected, secretive character will not change.

Strangely, for a political party that worships the idea of independence, the SNP has never once submitted ‘Independence in Europe’ to any analysis, as if the ‘Europe’ of 1987 was in aspic, when treaty after treaty, right up to and including Lisbon, had changed it fundamentally, and not to the advantage of the sovereignty the party claims it wants.
It is difficult to understand the spell the EU casts upon the SNP, the whole membership, not just the leadership.
Even when EU policy scuppers the intention of the Scottish government it makes no dent in the admiration.
One such example was when the Scottish government wanted to write into a public procurement Bill a condition that any company bidding for a contract had to pay the living wage. But EU rules said no.

Even now, when Michael Barnier is insisting on the virtual continuation of the CFP, there is no fierce Scottish government rebuttal. When fishing is raised, the UK government is the target, charged with getting ready for a ‘sell-out.’ To whom can it sell-out? The EU.
It is like watching someone in a one-sided love affair, so blinded by adoration that no imperfections can be seen of the other.
A good example can be read in Ian Blackford’s wail, in the Sunday Herald, (after 31 March) when he bemoaned the danger Brexit posed to the ‘countless rights we have enjoyed and benefited from along with our EU partners.’ It was tripe, and I told him so.
The only workers’ rights torn to shreds have been in two of those partners, Greece and Portugal, when the EU Troika descended upon them.

The austerity dished out to Spain and Italy was savage. He was also oblivious to the historical fact that the right to paid annual holidays was won in 1938 by the trade union movement in the UK; and that UK paternal, maternity and other rights are at a higher level than the EU minimum.
‘Facts are chiels that winna ding’ (facts cannot be disputed), wrote Robert Burns. He did not anticipate the SNP and Brexit.
But hope beats eternal in that bleeding heart of the SNP. Covid-19 is now a reason for demanding that the transition be extended beyond 31 December with the hope it will go on, and on, and on, and we shall still be under the shield of the Commission and the European Court of Justice — the one in the Viking and Laval judgments that decided capital had supremacy over labour.

That ECJ decision was, of course, correct, as that is precisely what the treaties say.
I hope Johnson keeps up his ‘not listening’ attitude to the SNP and brings Brexit to its finality at the end of the year on WTO rules if that proves necessary.
Far from Covid being a reason to remain locked into the EU, it is only by being out completely that the UK will be able to make full use of the tool of sovereignty to re-construct the economy once the lockdown is over, and the enormous damage is revealed.
Freed from the EU’s myriad of laws and rules drawn from them, and its obsession with one-size-fits-all, we shall not be ham-strung as the remaining member states will be, when imagination, innovation, flexibility, bold new unorthodox policies, will be our way out of the economic crisis.
My dissent from the Euro-fanatic SNP policies, and others, has seen me invited by some members to resign. I have not done so, in the hope that - to borrow an old song - things can only get better.

Jim Sillars is the former deputy leader of the SNP and an Advisory Board member to the Foundation for Independence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The wait was well worth it. on 08:12 - Jun 20 with 1744 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 00:13 - Jun 20 by Kerouac

SNP’s EU passion is one-sided love affair - END these Euro-fanatic policies - JIM SILLARS

SNP veteran and the party's former Deputy Leader, Jim Sillars, has decried his party's affinity for the EU likening it to watching someone in a one-sided love affair, so blinded by adoration that no imperfections can be seen of the other. He urges his party to abandon its ‘Euro-fanatic' policies and urges Boris Johnson to stick by the end of year transition deadline.

I am the architect of the ‘Independence in Europe’ policy to which the SNP still sticks, limpet like. First aired by me, as a Labour MP, a few days after being on the losing side of the 1975 EEC referendum. No one understood it. After I joined the SNP, the party eventually adopted the policy in 1987. By then, the idea of Scotland being just like Ireland and Denmark in the EEC had attractive logic. A political bonus was its answer to the unionist gibe of ‘separatist’.

Although now 12 states, little had changed since 1975 to the range of veto powers a member state could wield to defend a vital national interest. The 1970 Werner report on steps to economic and monetary union seemed to have died a death.
But my view began to change. As the EEC enlarged; the veto powers were steadily demolished in step with a vast extension of Commission competence. The ‘independence’ offered by being ‘in Europe,’ was now nothing like that available in 1987.
I knew the claim that states ‘share’ sovereignty was a canard — they transferred it, permanently, to the Brussels institutions: the unelected Commission, the conclaves of COREPER (meetings of ambassadors) where the real bargaining Is done, with its recommendations going to the equally secret Council of Ministers; and ‘though the EU Parliament has elected MEPs, they are not there on a pan-EU basis.

The member states on EU territory, lack the homogeneity to create a genuine European polity, meaning its unelected, secretive character will not change.

Strangely, for a political party that worships the idea of independence, the SNP has never once submitted ‘Independence in Europe’ to any analysis, as if the ‘Europe’ of 1987 was in aspic, when treaty after treaty, right up to and including Lisbon, had changed it fundamentally, and not to the advantage of the sovereignty the party claims it wants.
It is difficult to understand the spell the EU casts upon the SNP, the whole membership, not just the leadership.
Even when EU policy scuppers the intention of the Scottish government it makes no dent in the admiration.
One such example was when the Scottish government wanted to write into a public procurement Bill a condition that any company bidding for a contract had to pay the living wage. But EU rules said no.

Even now, when Michael Barnier is insisting on the virtual continuation of the CFP, there is no fierce Scottish government rebuttal. When fishing is raised, the UK government is the target, charged with getting ready for a ‘sell-out.’ To whom can it sell-out? The EU.
It is like watching someone in a one-sided love affair, so blinded by adoration that no imperfections can be seen of the other.
A good example can be read in Ian Blackford’s wail, in the Sunday Herald, (after 31 March) when he bemoaned the danger Brexit posed to the ‘countless rights we have enjoyed and benefited from along with our EU partners.’ It was tripe, and I told him so.
The only workers’ rights torn to shreds have been in two of those partners, Greece and Portugal, when the EU Troika descended upon them.

The austerity dished out to Spain and Italy was savage. He was also oblivious to the historical fact that the right to paid annual holidays was won in 1938 by the trade union movement in the UK; and that UK paternal, maternity and other rights are at a higher level than the EU minimum.
‘Facts are chiels that winna ding’ (facts cannot be disputed), wrote Robert Burns. He did not anticipate the SNP and Brexit.
But hope beats eternal in that bleeding heart of the SNP. Covid-19 is now a reason for demanding that the transition be extended beyond 31 December with the hope it will go on, and on, and on, and we shall still be under the shield of the Commission and the European Court of Justice — the one in the Viking and Laval judgments that decided capital had supremacy over labour.

That ECJ decision was, of course, correct, as that is precisely what the treaties say.
I hope Johnson keeps up his ‘not listening’ attitude to the SNP and brings Brexit to its finality at the end of the year on WTO rules if that proves necessary.
Far from Covid being a reason to remain locked into the EU, it is only by being out completely that the UK will be able to make full use of the tool of sovereignty to re-construct the economy once the lockdown is over, and the enormous damage is revealed.
Freed from the EU’s myriad of laws and rules drawn from them, and its obsession with one-size-fits-all, we shall not be ham-strung as the remaining member states will be, when imagination, innovation, flexibility, bold new unorthodox policies, will be our way out of the economic crisis.
My dissent from the Euro-fanatic SNP policies, and others, has seen me invited by some members to resign. I have not done so, in the hope that - to borrow an old song - things can only get better.

Jim Sillars is the former deputy leader of the SNP and an Advisory Board member to the Foundation for Independence.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-uk-brexit-trade-talks-a

I thought we had no say and they were railroading us...
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 9:14]

Login to get fewer ads

The wait was well worth it. on 09:10 - Jun 22 with 1665 viewsKilkennyjack

Pikey you fecking idiot ... we tried to tell you ...

Beware of the Risen People

The wait was well worth it. on 12:32 - Jun 23 with 1596 viewswaynekerr55

Holding all the cards

Taking back control

[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 9:04]

The wait was well worth it. on 12:56 - Jun 23 with 1572 viewsWarwickHunt

The wait was well worth it. on 12:32 - Jun 23 by waynekerr55

Holding all the cards

Taking back control

[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 9:04]

"The easiest thing in the world..."

How fücking stupid did you have to be to swallow that? Suck it up, fùckwits.
The wait was well worth it. on 16:05 - Jun 23 with 1512 viewspikeypaul

Happy Independence Day for tomorrow guys.

OUT

AFLI🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

The wait was well worth it. on 16:43 - Jun 23 with 1503 viewsEbo

It’s now cost the UK more to leave the EU than what it payed to stay in it.

We’ve also wasted 12m on an app that didn’t work with all cash siphoned off to Cummins mates the Warner family.

Johnson’s father now paying for foreign citizenship for himself and his family.

We are being led by complete fu cking gaping arseholes and the people who voted for it are equally terminally stupid.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The wait was well worth it. on 22:24 - Jun 23 with 1458 viewspikeypaul

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY GUYS

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧😂

OUT

AFLI

The wait was well worth it. on 00:22 - Jun 24 with 1430 viewsLeonWasGod

The wait was well worth it. on 16:05 - Jun 23 by pikeypaul

Happy Independence Day for tomorrow guys.

OUT

AFLI🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you missed the referendum anniversary. It was yesterday, 23rd June.
The wait was well worth it. on 13:06 - Jun 24 with 1373 viewswaynekerr55

But we can stop immigrants taking our jobs and benefits at the same time...

The wait was well worth it. on 14:35 - Jun 24 with 1361 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 13:06 - Jun 24 by waynekerr55

But we can stop immigrants taking our jobs and benefits at the same time...

Excellent dismantle capitalism

O oh, who is going to pay reparations, BLM are demanding

Suppose we could use the money from police defunding (an old favourite of Sir Keir)

Some women expressed fear of rape, with no police to protect them. Quick as a flash the jolly old Guardian told them not to worry as the police were useless anyway. That’s a relief then.

Still excellent we are developing, that is always good :)

Lisa once asked me who is going to pay for our pensions

I think the more pertinent question was, who would pay for their pensions
(Hi Mr Brown )
The wait was well worth it. on 14:51 - Jun 24 with 1357 viewsWarwickHunt

The wait was well worth it. on 14:35 - Jun 24 by chad

Suppose we could use the money from police defunding (an old favourite of Sir Keir)

Some women expressed fear of rape, with no police to protect them. Quick as a flash the jolly old Guardian told them not to worry as the police were useless anyway. That’s a relief then.

(Hi Mr Brown )

Who knew you could get the Daily Express intravenously?

Suggest you reduce the dosage, Sprats.
The wait was well worth it. on 15:03 - Jun 24 with 1347 viewsJimmyGilligan

Ridicuolous thread, takes up half the screen
The wait was well worth it. on 18:16 - Jun 24 with 1320 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 14:35 - Jun 24 by chad

(Hi Mr Brown )

Could you summarise the point(s) you tried to make there?

The wait was well worth it. on 18:30 - Jun 24 with 1309 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 14:51 - Jun 24 by WarwickHunt

Who knew you could get the Daily Express intravenously?

Suggest you reduce the dosage, Sprats.

No rape article - Guardian

Sir Keir’s paper on what future role, if any, for the police - recently mentioned in Guardian

dismantle capitalism / reparations - BLM UK website policy statement

Developing nation - from Wayne

Lisa’s question about pensions from PS. My reply from me

Mr Brown’s role in the demise of pensions - widely reported in various sources

Perhaps a reference section and bibliography in future

Nothing here from the paper you mention though.
The wait was well worth it. on 18:37 - Jun 24 with 1303 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 18:16 - Jun 24 by waynekerr55

Could you summarise the point(s) you tried to make there?

Come on bright boy like you WK

Just a little meander down the path from your post about the pound and being a developing nation
The wait was well worth it. on 19:13 - Jun 24 with 1285 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 18:37 - Jun 24 by chad

Come on bright boy like you WK

Just a little meander down the path from your post about the pound and being a developing nation

Well our currency is well and truly down. I can't see any ir these supposed benefits (no pun intended )

The wait was well worth it. on 21:52 - Jun 24 with 1256 viewsKilkennyjack

The Brexit hero is a chump.

How the hell did people vote in this total clown ?

Beware of the Risen People

The wait was well worth it. on 22:01 - Jun 24 with 1246 viewsFlashberryjack

The wait was well worth it. on 21:52 - Jun 24 by Kilkennyjack

The Brexit hero is a chump.

How the hell did people vote in this total clown ?

Because he was up against an even bigger clown.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024