Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301643 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 08:28 - Jul 6 with 1691 viewswaynekerr55

Oh dear

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 08:54 - Jul 6 with 1673 viewsWarwickHunt

Remoaner,losers . on 08:28 - Jul 6 by waynekerr55

Oh dear

Who knew?
The Countdown begins. on 09:06 - Jul 6 with 1667 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Feb 8 by Flashberryjack

Probably a little bit more than the EU government.

Genuine question, Flash. What makes you trust Boris and Co more than the previous incarnation we were j
In?

The Countdown begins. on 10:27 - Jul 6 with 1632 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Feb 8 by Flashberryjack

Probably a little bit more than the EU government.

Genuine question, Flash. What makes you trust Boris and Co more than the previous incarnation we were j
In?

The Countdown begins. on 10:30 - Jul 6 with 1630 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:27 - Jul 6 by waynekerr55

In?

What makes you think we trust either? I wouldn’t trust any of them to do anything unless it’s to self serve and further their own miserable ambition.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 10:39 - Jul 6 with 1621 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 10:30 - Jul 6 by Highjack

What makes you think we trust either? I wouldn’t trust any of them to do anything unless it’s to self serve and further their own miserable ambition.

So why deviate from the status quo, then? It's a genuine question and not trying to be argumentative.

Remoaner,losers . on 11:12 - Jul 6 with 1610 viewsLeonWasGod

Oh dear

Stupid tw*ts
The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Jul 6 with 1607 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:39 - Jul 6 by waynekerr55

So why deviate from the status quo, then? It's a genuine question and not trying to be argumentative.

Would you like aspects of our system changed or should we keep on plodding along with the status quo that hands the worlds worst people almost unlimited power every five years? Things have got to change. The EU is just one head of one giant multiple headed monster. If we just carry on down the same well trodden path nothing will ever change, they’ll get more comfortable and even worse people will be parachuted in.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2020 11:20]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 12:35 - Jul 6 with 1569 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Since 11pm, 29 March 2019, the UK has paid the EU £15,529,908,972.47. This could've paid for 172 new hospitals, 675,213 nurses, 589,347 policemen, or even the repair of 293,017,150 potholes.
Remoaner,losers . on 13:37 - Jul 6 with 1548 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 11:12 - Jul 6 by LeonWasGod

Stupid tw*ts

Come on now, the headbangers cannot have won, because ECB sent a tablet down from the mount, to tell us the racists have won.

Call me sensitive, but I get the impression you are trying to undermine Brexit.

I thought you were against undermining, even when actual facts are involved. Like quoting from BLM UK’s destructionist, political manifesto, who publicly hold up to ostracisation, any darker skinned person that doesn’t agree with their extreme political objectives.

Never mind they have collected all that money, helped by all the advertising.

Not damaging to the actual racial equality issue at all. Nor the naive calling everyone racist. How soon they forget how that behaviour facilitated what happened and was allowed to continue to happen to girl A from Rochdale et al. But she should just have really kept her mouth shut apparently. Presumably thought her racist for finally speaking up.
Remoaner,losers . on 13:56 - Jul 6 with 1535 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 13:37 - Jul 6 by chad

Come on now, the headbangers cannot have won, because ECB sent a tablet down from the mount, to tell us the racists have won.

Call me sensitive, but I get the impression you are trying to undermine Brexit.

I thought you were against undermining, even when actual facts are involved. Like quoting from BLM UK’s destructionist, political manifesto, who publicly hold up to ostracisation, any darker skinned person that doesn’t agree with their extreme political objectives.

Never mind they have collected all that money, helped by all the advertising.

Not damaging to the actual racial equality issue at all. Nor the naive calling everyone racist. How soon they forget how that behaviour facilitated what happened and was allowed to continue to happen to girl A from Rochdale et al. But she should just have really kept her mouth shut apparently. Presumably thought her racist for finally speaking up.

Seems like the omnipresent mart, did think girl A from Rochdale should have kept her mouth shut.

Come on Mart you can do better than that, accuse me of screaming or make some lies up about what was said at meetings you never even attended.

Or deny the role of those that abducted their own countrymen to sell them as slaves. Their own descendants are coming to terms with that but obviously not as well educated as Drizz who calls it a myth. Rather condescending I would have thought but that’s where tunnel vision gets you.
Remoaner,losers . on 14:11 - Jul 6 with 1531 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 13:56 - Jul 6 by chad

Seems like the omnipresent mart, did think girl A from Rochdale should have kept her mouth shut.

Come on Mart you can do better than that, accuse me of screaming or make some lies up about what was said at meetings you never even attended.

Or deny the role of those that abducted their own countrymen to sell them as slaves. Their own descendants are coming to terms with that but obviously not as well educated as Drizz who calls it a myth. Rather condescending I would have thought but that’s where tunnel vision gets you.

Hang on, I missed that...did Drizzy really say it's a myth that African tribes sold other Africans into slavery?

http://ldhi.library.cofc.edu/exhibits/show/africanpassageslowcountryadapt/introd

Surely not? Surely Drizzy accepts that African tribes enabled and supported Transatlantic slavery?

Hang on though, this is thr wrong thread for that, naughty Chad!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 14:20 - Jul 6 with 1525 viewsEbo

Remoaner,losers . on 12:35 - Jul 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Since 11pm, 29 March 2019, the UK has paid the EU £15,529,908,972.47. This could've paid for 172 new hospitals, 675,213 nurses, 589,347 policemen, or even the repair of 293,017,150 potholes.

As if the govt would spend money on that.

We have paid more to leave than what we did to stay in. Now that is a waste of money.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Remoaner,losers . on 14:43 - Jul 6 with 1522 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 14:11 - Jul 6 by Catullus

Hang on, I missed that...did Drizzy really say it's a myth that African tribes sold other Africans into slavery?

http://ldhi.library.cofc.edu/exhibits/show/africanpassageslowcountryadapt/introd

Surely not? Surely Drizzy accepts that African tribes enabled and supported Transatlantic slavery?

Hang on though, this is thr wrong thread for that, naughty Chad!

Replied on other thread :)
Remoaner,losers . on 14:48 - Jul 6 with 1517 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 14:20 - Jul 6 by Ebo

As if the govt would spend money on that.

We have paid more to leave than what we did to stay in. Now that is a waste of money.

I would have thought you would have agreed that no price is too great to free us from the yoke of Empire building.

History is to learn from, not just as a resource for, if there’s blame there’s a claim
The Countdown begins. on 18:23 - Jul 6 with 1482 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Jul 6 by Highjack

Would you like aspects of our system changed or should we keep on plodding along with the status quo that hands the worlds worst people almost unlimited power every five years? Things have got to change. The EU is just one head of one giant multiple headed monster. If we just carry on down the same well trodden path nothing will ever change, they’ll get more comfortable and even worse people will be parachuted in.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2020 11:20]

Oh I agree it was far from perfect- but unfortunately we can see the alternative is far worse.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:24 - Jul 6 with 1479 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 12:35 - Jul 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Yeah and how much in lost GDP through the loss of frictionless trade will we lose.

Or the vanity projects such as Dom's home made satellite project.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:46 - Jul 6 with 1469 viewsrockinjac

Oh dear

It’s what us remoaners have been saying since after the vote

The reality is the leave vote was won on the basis of a fantasy Trade deal with all the benefits and no obligations in parallel with a lot of bs regarding immigration

We are now going to get what all of us have been banging on about:

More capitalism
Reduced standards
Less regulation
More bureaucracy
Cheaper imports

The fusion between libertarian extremists and right wing Nationalists worked a dream. It never made any sense on any coherent level but it got them over the line.

All along the way in this National humiliation it has been predictable and sadly gets more predictable by the day.

Yet still instead of admitting the folly and letting us all go back to living our lives there are millions who would rather have years of protracted conversations putting their faith in faceless people who have the ear of some very rich elite

I despair but as I said in a previous post we have to let them own their sh1t sadly otherwise we’ll never be able to recover from this moment of madness
Remoaner,losers . on 18:55 - Jul 6 with 1459 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 18:24 - Jul 6 by waynekerr55

Yeah and how much in lost GDP through the loss of frictionless trade will we lose.

Or the vanity projects such as Dom's home made satellite project.

No, dom's satellite project is small potatoes compared to the vanity project of £100Billion for HS2 to get somewhere slower than by plane and a higher price.
Still that is small potatoes compared to the Net Carbon Zero policy which is £70Billion a Year for 30 years.
Soon we will talking about big money.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2020 23:34]
Remoaner,losers . on 18:56 - Jul 6 with 1457 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 18:46 - Jul 6 by rockinjac

It’s what us remoaners have been saying since after the vote

The reality is the leave vote was won on the basis of a fantasy Trade deal with all the benefits and no obligations in parallel with a lot of bs regarding immigration

We are now going to get what all of us have been banging on about:

More capitalism
Reduced standards
Less regulation
More bureaucracy
Cheaper imports

The fusion between libertarian extremists and right wing Nationalists worked a dream. It never made any sense on any coherent level but it got them over the line.

All along the way in this National humiliation it has been predictable and sadly gets more predictable by the day.

Yet still instead of admitting the folly and letting us all go back to living our lives there are millions who would rather have years of protracted conversations putting their faith in faceless people who have the ear of some very rich elite

I despair but as I said in a previous post we have to let them own their sh1t sadly otherwise we’ll never be able to recover from this moment of madness

So all for building an Empire with the EU?

Surely what has happened recently in the world, should have taught us the need to live a simpler life, a more self reliant one.

It was a national shame, that in certain quarters it was thought democracy could be defeated by stamping of feet and colluding with the EU to put us into the weakest position possible.

Still it has moved on now to piggy backing on race issues.
Remoaner,losers . on 19:25 - Jul 6 with 1447 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 18:56 - Jul 6 by chad

So all for building an Empire with the EU?

Surely what has happened recently in the world, should have taught us the need to live a simpler life, a more self reliant one.

It was a national shame, that in certain quarters it was thought democracy could be defeated by stamping of feet and colluding with the EU to put us into the weakest position possible.

Still it has moved on now to piggy backing on race issues.

Are you joining us on the forum, Chad?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:26 - Jul 6 with 1447 viewsHumpty

Oh dear

Nice to see the penny has finally dropped with some of them at least.

What's not so welcome, though entirely predicatable, is that they are claiming it's also the fault of the 48% who voted remain. Bullshit. You won, you own whatever happens, not remainers.
Remoaner,losers . on 19:33 - Jul 6 with 1440 viewsrockinjac

Remoaner,losers . on 19:26 - Jul 6 by Humpty

Nice to see the penny has finally dropped with some of them at least.

What's not so welcome, though entirely predicatable, is that they are claiming it's also the fault of the 48% who voted remain. Bullshit. You won, you own whatever happens, not remainers.

They always do this

They pretend T.May’s deal was a compromise

It was actually a very hard brexit without FOM

By removing FOM you can’t have the pragmatic soft Brexit that many could have stomached

In all of this it should have been the EEA style route with some subtle changes to FOM. With leadership this could have been done. The general public would have bought it if the right wing press that they slavishly follow had said yeah that’s fine

What’s the point by the replies I can see that even now there’s no budging we should just give up seriously and I know I’m one of the worst for getting involved in these debates
Remoaner,losers . on 22:26 - Jul 6 with 1383 viewsJack_Meoff

Oh dear

2020 isn't a year, surely, more a title of an episode of 'The Twilight Zone.'

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Remoaner,losers . on 07:51 - Jul 7 with 1336 viewswaynekerr55

This is a very good thread

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024