Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301818 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 09:51 - Jul 24 with 1573 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 22:57 - Jul 20 by Kilkennyjack

Peace in Europe for 75 years is probably a quite important thing ...?

You must be on a wind up because you know the EEC wasn't formed until 1957 with NATO starrting in 1949.

If it's not a wind up then please explain how peace was maintained by an organisation that (even in it's earliest incarnation) didn't exist until 12 years later than your given date?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 18:01 - Jul 24 with 1530 viewssherpajacob

Remoaner,losers . on 09:51 - Jul 24 by Catullus

You must be on a wind up because you know the EEC wasn't formed until 1957 with NATO starrting in 1949.

If it's not a wind up then please explain how peace was maintained by an organisation that (even in it's earliest incarnation) didn't exist until 12 years later than your given date?

Its common knowledge that the EU of today was started by the Schumann declaration of 1950 which led to the formation of the coal and steel community in 1951. This was the birth of the EU

The specific reason for the formation was to integrate coal and steel production( the raw materials of war) to make it politically and economically impossible for members states to go to war with each other who had been at war with each other on and off for centuries.

Nato helped keep the peace between the West and the Warsaw pact. The EU has facilitated peace between western European countries,

Lets be honest with the current fekwits that keep getting voted in, its now not inconceivable following Brexit that the UK will initiate some sort of conflict with Spain in the foreseeable future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Coal_and_Steel_Community

Of course anybody who did their research before voting in the referendum would already know all this.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2020 18:03]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Remoaner,losers . on 23:06 - Jul 24 with 1484 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 18:01 - Jul 24 by sherpajacob

Its common knowledge that the EU of today was started by the Schumann declaration of 1950 which led to the formation of the coal and steel community in 1951. This was the birth of the EU

The specific reason for the formation was to integrate coal and steel production( the raw materials of war) to make it politically and economically impossible for members states to go to war with each other who had been at war with each other on and off for centuries.

Nato helped keep the peace between the West and the Warsaw pact. The EU has facilitated peace between western European countries,

Lets be honest with the current fekwits that keep getting voted in, its now not inconceivable following Brexit that the UK will initiate some sort of conflict with Spain in the foreseeable future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Coal_and_Steel_Community

Of course anybody who did their research before voting in the referendum would already know all this.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2020 18:03]

I doubt in those days they were planning to build a true European Army, or planning to build the world in their own image. But If Empire your thing, not for me to tell people how to vote.

Remoaner,losers . on 00:41 - Jul 25 with 1470 viewsmajorraglan

People are arguing with each other and to a degree splitting hairs, most of the countries in NATO are in the EU and vice versa. There’s a huge amount of cooperation between the organisations.

Albania, Iceland, Turkey, the US,Norway and Canada are members of Nato but not the EU, however Norway and Iceland are in the EEA trading hoc with the EU.
Remoaner,losers . on 01:18 - Jul 25 with 1469 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 00:41 - Jul 25 by majorraglan

People are arguing with each other and to a degree splitting hairs, most of the countries in NATO are in the EU and vice versa. There’s a huge amount of cooperation between the organisations.

Albania, Iceland, Turkey, the US,Norway and Canada are members of Nato but not the EU, however Norway and Iceland are in the EEA trading hoc with the EU.

They also give full credit to the EU for forging peace since 1945 while conveniently forgetting the UN which was founded in........ 1945.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 02:01 - Jul 25 with 1456 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:06 - Jul 24 by chad

I doubt in those days they were planning to build a true European Army, or planning to build the world in their own image. But If Empire your thing, not for me to tell people how to vote.

Christ, you are still pushing the "Euro Army" bollux.

Let's put this to bed shall we...The European armies have worked together under the auspices of NATO for quite a while but the drawbacks were the difficulties of a diverse supply chain and the extra costs involved in different standards of weapons, munitions, vehicles and ancilliary tools.

The US convinced the European nations to convert from 7.62 to 5.56 weapons/ammunition...mostly down to an American supplier needing a bigger market. That said it then demonstrated the usefullness of a simplified supplychain and commonality of equipment and training. This was further advanced by the utilisation of a common warfighting doctrine...mostly suplied by British and American experinces combined with those of Allied "expeditionary forces" in the middleast.

Europe then realised that even though the US demanded NATO support in it's actions, the US could not be trusted to support them every time in actions that they thought fit/necessary. Therefore the governments realised that they needed to improve the European interopability and the idea of a European army was born...except that it was not a homogenous Euro Army, it was an integrated European Nations Allied force.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remoaner,losers . on 10:29 - Jul 25 with 1412 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 02:01 - Jul 25 by DJack

Let's put this to bed shall we...The European armies have worked together under the auspices of NATO for quite a while but the drawbacks were the difficulties of a diverse supply chain and the extra costs involved in different standards of weapons, munitions, vehicles and ancilliary tools.

The US convinced the European nations to convert from 7.62 to 5.56 weapons/ammunition...mostly down to an American supplier needing a bigger market. That said it then demonstrated the usefullness of a simplified supplychain and commonality of equipment and training. This was further advanced by the utilisation of a common warfighting doctrine...mostly suplied by British and American experinces combined with those of Allied "expeditionary forces" in the middleast.

Europe then realised that even though the US demanded NATO support in it's actions, the US could not be trusted to support them every time in actions that they thought fit/necessary. Therefore the governments realised that they needed to improve the European interopability and the idea of a European army was born...except that it was not a homogenous Euro Army, it was an integrated European Nations Allied force.

After all that bullshit, from the horses mouth.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/01/23/eu-army-president-says-eu-has-buildi

Note she calls it the EU ARMY.
Can anybody make it any clearer for you?
Remoaner,losers . on 10:52 - Jul 25 with 1399 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 01:18 - Jul 25 by Highjack

They also give full credit to the EU for forging peace since 1945 while conveniently forgetting the UN which was founded in........ 1945.

Speaking of the UN, their march for a single world order continues.
https://www.un.org/sg/en/content/sg/statement/2020-07-18/secretary-generals-nels
Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 11:06 - Jul 25 with 1391 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 10:29 - Jul 25 by A_Fans_Dad

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/01/23/eu-army-president-says-eu-has-buildi

Aye, that reliable source Breitbart...

Not to say it couldn't happen in the future.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 11:12 - Jul 25 with 1384 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 11:06 - Jul 25 by waynekerr55

Are you saying the quotes are not correct?

Or just dissembling?
Remoaner,losers . on 11:16 - Jul 25 with 1379 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 02:01 - Jul 25 by DJack

Ha arrogance and wrong D J, a leathel combo for you, but not a new one as I recall ;)
Remoaner,losers . on 11:57 - Jul 25 with 1372 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 11:06 - Jul 25 by waynekerr55

It is a copy of her speech, you obviously have reading comprehension problems.
Why don't you google it and find all the other references to it.
Remoaner,losers . on 13:15 - Jul 25 with 1360 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 11:57 - Jul 25 by A_Fans_Dad

It is a copy of her speech, you obviously have reading comprehension problems.
Why don't you google it and find all the other references to it.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:02 - Jul 25 with 1349 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:29 - Jul 25 by A_Fans_Dad

“set up the building blocks of a European defence union” - thats a direct quote you that you appeared not to notice.

Also from the same article - In November the European Union announced 13 new joint military projects including new warships and a swath of new electronic warfare systems, bringing the total amount of joint EU army projects to 47.

Again mentioning joint projects - all about interoperability, so you actually proved my post to be correct.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remoaner,losers . on 14:08 - Jul 25 with 1346 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:16 - Jul 25 by chad

Ha arrogance and wrong D J, a leathel combo for you, but not a new one as I recall ;)

Please point out what is wrong...oh and dont just a verbiage of words which demonstrate nothing as that is not disproving my point.

And as to the manner in which you dismissed my point here is a quote from you...

"Fair point, I am always calling other posters thick and stupid

Oh wait, no, sorry, that’s not me."

Remoaner,losers . on 15:23 - Jul 25 with 1337 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 14:02 - Jul 25 by DJack

“set up the building blocks of a European defence union” - thats a direct quote you that you appeared not to notice.

Also from the same article - In November the European Union announced 13 new joint military projects including new warships and a swath of new electronic warfare systems, bringing the total amount of joint EU army projects to 47.

Again mentioning joint projects - all about interoperability, so you actually proved my post to be correct.

Here is the link to her statements that you probably did not bother to follow.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/01/12/eu-army-already-taking-shape-brags-g
Here is the link to her actual statement in her own wards where she uses the term European Army.
https://app.handelsblatt.com/today/opinion/ursula-von-der-leyen-europe-is-formin
I am sorry but when the president of the European Commission says it is an Army then the rest of us need to believe it is an army.
We also have Juncker, her predecesor and Macron, saying exactly the same thing.
Calling it a "Defence Force", that can be used to project Europe's requirements abroad does not sound very "defensive" and is an army by another name, as you well know.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 15:23]
Remoaner,losers . on 15:34 - Jul 25 with 1324 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 15:23 - Jul 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Here is the link to her statements that you probably did not bother to follow.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/01/12/eu-army-already-taking-shape-brags-g
Here is the link to her actual statement in her own wards where she uses the term European Army.
https://app.handelsblatt.com/today/opinion/ursula-von-der-leyen-europe-is-formin
I am sorry but when the president of the European Commission says it is an Army then the rest of us need to believe it is an army.
We also have Juncker, her predecesor and Macron, saying exactly the same thing.
Calling it a "Defence Force", that can be used to project Europe's requirements abroad does not sound very "defensive" and is an army by another name, as you well know.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 15:23]

And again nothing in those articles says that there is going to be one homogenous Euro Army.

"That shows the potential Europe has to unify and to promote peace. It’s absolutely essential that we Europeans support one another. After all, other major and superpowers are determinedly pursuing their own interests and expanding their strategic influence around the world. "

Remoaner,losers . on 20:34 - Jul 25 with 1286 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 14:02 - Jul 25 by DJack

Cooperatio between EU members armed forces has been there for a while. There is still talk of an EU army though and Von der Leyen is a big supporter of it.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 04:00 - Jul 26 with 1247 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:34 - Jul 25 by Catullus

Cooperatio between EU members armed forces has been there for a while. There is still talk of an EU army though and Von der Leyen is a big supporter of it.

So in essence what you are saying is that, currently, I'm still right. Glad we cleared that up.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:29 - Jul 26 with 1213 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 04:00 - Jul 26 by DJack

So in essence what you are saying is that, currently, I'm still right. Glad we cleared that up.

I think the essence of the arguments that won the referendum were (and still are) hypothetical. Yes they could happen but when we don't know.

It's like selling your house because Dave down the pub told you there's a price crash coming
[Post edited 26 Jul 2020 9:30]

Remoaner,losers . on 12:57 - Jul 26 with 1178 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 09:29 - Jul 26 by waynekerr55

I think the essence of the arguments that won the referendum were (and still are) hypothetical. Yes they could happen but when we don't know.

It's like selling your house because Dave down the pub told you there's a price crash coming
[Post edited 26 Jul 2020 9:30]

Don’t be so demeaning WK

It was not Dave from down the pub who called for the creation of a ‘real’ ‘true’ European Army. It was Merkel and Macron. The leaders of the 2 of the most powerful countries in the EU.

It was not Dave from down the pub that was applauded at the EU for announcing this, it was Merkel.

It was not Dave from down the pub that entered into an accord that was seen as a base for this, it was France and Germany.

Nor was it Dave from down the pub who endorsed this

From the Independent...

The European Commission has said it is “delighted” that the leaders of France and Germany have backed the creation of a “real” EU army.

Also you have intimated AFD’s source was unreliable but have failed to confirm if you were disputing the quotes or just throwing mud to cover up the facts.
Remoaner,losers . on 13:19 - Jul 26 with 1172 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 14:08 - Jul 25 by DJack

Please point out what is wrong...oh and dont just a verbiage of words which demonstrate nothing as that is not disproving my point.

And as to the manner in which you dismissed my point here is a quote from you...

"Fair point, I am always calling other posters thick and stupid

Oh wait, no, sorry, that’s not me."

You were wrong in saying

Christ, you are still pushing the "Euro Army" bollux

It certainly is far from bollux as detailed in my response to WK above, and I think as such, many would consider your dismissive reply (to recorded facts about intentions from the top of the EU and from its 2 most powerful nations) as arrogant and demeaning.

So yes I dismissed you arrogance in incorrectly calling the prospect of an Eu Army ‘bollux

I certainly never called you thick or stupid or even challenged your own previous assertion that you are above average intelligence. I din’t feel the need to generally rubbish others to make my points.
Remoaner,losers . on 14:16 - Jul 26 with 1155 viewsCatullus

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/09/05/europe-is-ready-for-its-own-army/

Some posters love to deny an EU army is on the cards. They love to say it's thick leavers falling for another brexit lie. Some of those posters love to think they are more intelligent yet they can't even see or just refuse to accept what is right in front of them.

Another thing they often refuse to accept is that the Eu might collapse. There are many internal arguments going on in the EU. Rghe Eastern countries are getting restless, Hungary has been stirring the pot, Poland too and today I read Poland is pulling out of an EU treaty, the Istanbuk convention on violence against women. Several countries are taking baby steps towards the exit, maybe it's only a matter of time. In which case Brexit may not turn out to be the disaster remainers usually claim but it could turn ou to be a great move. If we are already disentangled and the Eu collapses, it won't be such a problem to us.

In an increasingly troubled world who can predict what will happen. Europe and the USA are moving further apart, China and Russia are not just causing ripples, now they are making waves.
Maybe the Russians wanted the UK to brexit because their long term aim is break up the EU. After interference in the Ukraine do they see the EU as a threat? Maybe the EU is more of a problem than people realised, it's empire building having been poking the Russian bear with a sharp stick and now that bear is getting it's claws out. If the EU had stayed a trading bloc maybe it would have been more succesful. It's push toward further integration has only caused problems.

Remoaner,losers . on 15:43 - Jul 26 with 1137 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:16 - Jul 26 by Catullus

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/09/05/europe-is-ready-for-its-own-army/

Some posters love to deny an EU army is on the cards. They love to say it's thick leavers falling for another brexit lie. Some of those posters love to think they are more intelligent yet they can't even see or just refuse to accept what is right in front of them.

Another thing they often refuse to accept is that the Eu might collapse. There are many internal arguments going on in the EU. Rghe Eastern countries are getting restless, Hungary has been stirring the pot, Poland too and today I read Poland is pulling out of an EU treaty, the Istanbuk convention on violence against women. Several countries are taking baby steps towards the exit, maybe it's only a matter of time. In which case Brexit may not turn out to be the disaster remainers usually claim but it could turn ou to be a great move. If we are already disentangled and the Eu collapses, it won't be such a problem to us.

In an increasingly troubled world who can predict what will happen. Europe and the USA are moving further apart, China and Russia are not just causing ripples, now they are making waves.
Maybe the Russians wanted the UK to brexit because their long term aim is break up the EU. After interference in the Ukraine do they see the EU as a threat? Maybe the EU is more of a problem than people realised, it's empire building having been poking the Russian bear with a sharp stick and now that bear is getting it's claws out. If the EU had stayed a trading bloc maybe it would have been more succesful. It's push toward further integration has only caused problems.

The push towards integration in itself is not necessarily a bad thing. The problem the EU has and has always had is that the actual citizens of Europe have had absolutely no say or input since day one and that will and has come back to bite them on the arse. Now I’m not saying we should have referendums on every single issue but huge constitutional change that was incorporated in for example Maastricht should have gone to some sort of vote.

We were always promised referendums on Europe, the euro etc for years and years and years by numerous PM’s which never materialised simply because they knew they’d lose. It was only Cameron that had the balls to go through with it and credit where it’s due even though otherwise he was a complete prat.

If we’d had some sort of say or any say at the main stages of integration then brexit never would have happened and the European Union would have at least a small amount of democratic legitimacy.

As it stands the 27 in the commission are amongst the most powerful people in the entire world yet they have never had to fight for a single vote from the European people. Hardly any f*cker knows who they are or what they stand for.

Oh and not a BAME face in sight. Yet we are the deeply institutionally racist ones somehow.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 16:38 - Jul 26 with 1124 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:19 - Jul 26 by chad

You were wrong in saying

Christ, you are still pushing the "Euro Army" bollux

It certainly is far from bollux as detailed in my response to WK above, and I think as such, many would consider your dismissive reply (to recorded facts about intentions from the top of the EU and from its 2 most powerful nations) as arrogant and demeaning.

So yes I dismissed you arrogance in incorrectly calling the prospect of an Eu Army ‘bollux

I certainly never called you thick or stupid or even challenged your own previous assertion that you are above average intelligence. I din’t feel the need to generally rubbish others to make my points.

No you intimated that I'm repeatedly arrogant and wrong. You are one of the biggest hypocrites on this board.

As I've tried repeatedly to point out is that this envisioned Euro Army is not what you are trying to claim it is. The idea that the Euro Army is to supplant individuals nations military is a false theme pushed by anti EU groups and most probably APT28 bots.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024