Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301812 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 18:53 - Jul 26 with 1411 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 15:43 - Jul 26 by Highjack

The push towards integration in itself is not necessarily a bad thing. The problem the EU has and has always had is that the actual citizens of Europe have had absolutely no say or input since day one and that will and has come back to bite them on the arse. Now I’m not saying we should have referendums on every single issue but huge constitutional change that was incorporated in for example Maastricht should have gone to some sort of vote.

We were always promised referendums on Europe, the euro etc for years and years and years by numerous PM’s which never materialised simply because they knew they’d lose. It was only Cameron that had the balls to go through with it and credit where it’s due even though otherwise he was a complete prat.

If we’d had some sort of say or any say at the main stages of integration then brexit never would have happened and the European Union would have at least a small amount of democratic legitimacy.

As it stands the 27 in the commission are amongst the most powerful people in the entire world yet they have never had to fight for a single vote from the European people. Hardly any f*cker knows who they are or what they stand for.

Oh and not a BAME face in sight. Yet we are the deeply institutionally racist ones somehow.

The push towards integration was a bad thing for all the reasons you gave. We had things forced on us and many people didn't like it, not just in the UK either.

Not getting a vote because the politicians thought they'd lose shows that further integration wasn't wanted and as such a bad thing.

I remember Blair promising a vote then reneging and years later admitting he would never have given us one because he couldn't be certain we'd vote the way he wanted. Blatantly anti. democratic

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 19:33 - Jul 26 with 1399 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:53 - Jul 26 by Catullus

The push towards integration was a bad thing for all the reasons you gave. We had things forced on us and many people didn't like it, not just in the UK either.

Not getting a vote because the politicians thought they'd lose shows that further integration wasn't wanted and as such a bad thing.

I remember Blair promising a vote then reneging and years later admitting he would never have given us one because he couldn't be certain we'd vote the way he wanted. Blatantly anti. democratic

I quite like the system Ireland have where any major change needs to be ratified by a referendum. Obviously when it comes to the EU history has shown that when countries vote the ‘wrong’ way they are made to vote again until they vote the ‘correct’ way. Or the vote is ignored altogether.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:35 - Jul 26 with 1396 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 16:38 - Jul 26 by DJack

No you intimated that I'm repeatedly arrogant and wrong. You are one of the biggest hypocrites on this board.

As I've tried repeatedly to point out is that this envisioned Euro Army is not what you are trying to claim it is. The idea that the Euro Army is to supplant individuals nations military is a false theme pushed by anti EU groups and most probably APT28 bots.

Funny, I can't remember where anyone said " The idea that the Euro Army is to supplant individuals nations military", perhaps you could remind us who said it.
Remoaner,losers . on 19:37 - Jul 26 with 1394 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 12:57 - Jul 26 by chad

Don’t be so demeaning WK

It was not Dave from down the pub who called for the creation of a ‘real’ ‘true’ European Army. It was Merkel and Macron. The leaders of the 2 of the most powerful countries in the EU.

It was not Dave from down the pub that was applauded at the EU for announcing this, it was Merkel.

It was not Dave from down the pub that entered into an accord that was seen as a base for this, it was France and Germany.

Nor was it Dave from down the pub who endorsed this

From the Independent...

The European Commission has said it is “delighted” that the leaders of France and Germany have backed the creation of a “real” EU army.

Also you have intimated AFD’s source was unreliable but have failed to confirm if you were disputing the quotes or just throwing mud to cover up the facts.

The point I'm making is that yes, these things could happen, but we are jumping the gun, as the negotiations are showing. Had these wheels been further in motion (which they weren't in 2016 nor are they that advanced now) the that would have been a much more relevant discussion.

Whether we like it or not we've become the first nation to impose economic sanctions on ourselves. All because a bunch of entitled, pompous, vacuous and quite frankly incompetent bunch of populists promised something they couldn't deliver.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2020 21:17]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 22:24 - Jul 26 with 1355 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:35 - Jul 26 by A_Fans_Dad

Funny, I can't remember where anyone said " The idea that the Euro Army is to supplant individuals nations military", perhaps you could remind us who said it.

So why the hysteria when the talk is of European nations acting in unison just like they do in NATO, perhaps you could explain that?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remoaner,losers . on 22:28 - Jul 26 with 1354 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:24 - Jul 26 by DJack

So why the hysteria when the talk is of European nations acting in unison just like they do in NATO, perhaps you could explain that?

Exactly.

A European army sounds like a very cost effective idea with scale.
Much better than the current failing model.

Another great idea.

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 22:31 - Jul 26 with 1347 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:53 - Jul 26 by Catullus

Blair that in 9 years as PM the EU never made him take 1 decision he did not want to make. Fact.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:38 - Jul 26 with 1343 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:31 - Jul 26 by Kilkennyjack

Blair that in 9 years as PM the EU never made him take 1 decision he did not want to make. Fact.

That’s because Blair and the EU go together like a horse and carriage.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 08:32 - Jul 27 with 1300 viewsBest_loser

Brexit will be a disaster

If the Scots go independent , that will be the blueprint for wales

Pointless arguing about being worse off if wales go indy, things will be different in a few years time

The Welsh people faced with an endless English nationalist party in government will choose independence if it works ok for Scotland

Fuuck the tory scum
Remoaner,losers . on 10:25 - Jul 27 with 1271 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 22:31 - Jul 26 by Kilkennyjack

Blair was an arch europhile who made promises to the British people he reneged on, such as the promise of an EU referendum. The EU didn't have to ask him to do very much, he was all for the EU and further integration.

All your fact proves is that Blair only believed in democracy when the people voted the way he wanted, similar to quite a few posters on here.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 11:02 - Jul 27 with 1259 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:25 - Jul 27 by Catullus

Blair was an arch europhile who made promises to the British people he reneged on, such as the promise of an EU referendum. The EU didn't have to ask him to do very much, he was all for the EU and further integration.

All your fact proves is that Blair only believed in democracy when the people voted the way he wanted, similar to quite a few posters on here.

He was also a dirty little megalomaniac and the one job he craved was EU President. That would have been his career path of choice. Unfortunately for him he had to settle for earning millions of pounds for being peace ambassador to the lands which he had previously indiscriminately bombed into oblivion.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:35 - Jul 27 with 1232 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 22:24 - Jul 26 by DJack

Why would you want to spend the money on the EU army while not meeting your obligations to NATO.
The answer is that the EU army will be used to "project the EU's political power", mostly in Africa.
Some defensive force, which is totally unecessary when NATO does the job for any European country that wants to join it.
Remoaner,losers . on 18:54 - Jul 27 with 1197 viewsCatullus

An EU army would most likely see the end of NATO, it's been suggested it's a deliberate ploy by the EU to stop the USA having so much influence in Europe, to make the EU the big power in the room, a power to rival Russia, China and yes, the USA.

The possible creation of another superpower doesn't fill me with joy, there'a already more than enough lunatics with too much power!

Remoaner,losers . on 19:00 - Jul 27 with 1194 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 14:35 - Jul 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Why would you want to spend the money on the EU army while not meeting your obligations to NATO.
The answer is that the EU army will be used to "project the EU's political power", mostly in Africa.
Some defensive force, which is totally unecessary when NATO does the job for any European country that wants to join it.

There been a lot of friction between the US and EU over trade, tariffs etc and I suspect the EU have concerns about NATO, and Trump’s influence and commitment to it since he’s been POTUS.

While I would have no objection to seeing the British Army undertake exercises and working towards a common goal of peace in Europe etc, my belief is that we should be tightly aligned with NATO.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2020 7:56]
Remoaner,losers . on 00:47 - Jul 28 with 1156 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:35 - Jul 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Trump has previously stated that he might not honour the an attack on one attack all mantra. He would "decide whether or not to assist", he cannot be trusted.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remoaner,losers . on 02:37 - Jul 28 with 1148 viewsKerouac

Remoaner,losers . on 00:47 - Jul 28 by DJack

Trump has previously stated that he might not honour the an attack on one attack all mantra. He would "decide whether or not to assist", he cannot be trusted.

The USA can be trusted, they have put their money and their men where Europe's mouth is, over generations.

Perhaps Trump and his Republican administration have decided that it is the Europeans that can't be trusted...what with the not paying their subs, keeping their military commitments and all of that building a superstate to rival USA nonsense...who can blame them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Remoaner,losers . on 02:48 - Jul 28 with 1147 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 02:37 - Jul 28 by Kerouac

The USA can be trusted, they have put their money and their men where Europe's mouth is, over generations.

Perhaps Trump and his Republican administration have decided that it is the Europeans that can't be trusted...what with the not paying their subs, keeping their military commitments and all of that building a superstate to rival USA nonsense...who can blame them.

America and it's military, yes. It's President, the one to say yes or no, is not trustworthy. His military chiefs argued against his vacillation and stated that backing the other NATO members was the right thing.

So once again you are mistaken.

Remoaner,losers . on 11:43 - Jul 28 with 1093 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 00:47 - Jul 28 by DJack

A good try, but no cigar.
The EU Army has been in development since 1996, therfore slightly before Mr Trump was made president.

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/03/14/news/jupp-calls-for-a-large-european-army-cap
Remoaner,losers . on 12:02 - Jul 28 with 1089 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 11:43 - Jul 28 by A_Fans_Dad

A good try, but no cigar.
The EU Army has been in development since 1996, therfore slightly before Mr Trump was made president.

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/03/14/news/jupp-calls-for-a-large-european-army-cap

So 24 years on and it's still not in existence...

But yeah, let's crash our economy and cause perpetual self harm over something that might happen...

Remoaner,losers . on 12:17 - Jul 28 with 1082 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 12:02 - Jul 28 by waynekerr55

So 24 years on and it's still not in existence...

But yeah, let's crash our economy and cause perpetual self harm over something that might happen...

Anything you say poor little remainer.
Remoaner,losers . on 13:12 - Jul 28 with 1076 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 02:37 - Jul 28 by Kerouac

Not 100% true that. I think we can trust the American public but no troops will come unless the POTUS signs the order.

Don't forget that in 1939 until Pearl Harbour the American public were dead against getting involved in a European war. FDR tried to persuade them and he managed to get lend-lease through so he could help but until the Japanese attacked many Americans felt the war was none of their business.
In return of course the UK has backed American military interventions even when it was at the very least dubious and at it's worst, criminal. Yet in 1982 the USA's then Secretary of State was Alexander Haig and he tried to persuade Reagan to side with Argentina.

Politicis is a dirty game, your friends are not always your friends.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:38 - Jul 28 with 1064 viewsKilkennyjack

Imagine still thinking that Brexit was a good idea.

You would have to be a thick tw@@t, or Tory scum.
You cannot be welsh and a Tory.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:51 - Jul 28 with 1057 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 13:38 - Jul 28 by Kilkennyjack

Imagine still thinking that Brexit was a good idea.

You would have to be a thick tw@@t, or Tory scum.
You cannot be welsh and a Tory.

You still don't get it do you.
We pay in to finance the other countries and in their largesse they give us a small part back.
Where do you think the money would have come from if we had still been in.
You and Mr Williams are deliberately clueless.
You have to feel sorry for the German & French taxpayers because now they have an added cash burden.
Well, as they have milked the EU for years, perhaps not.
Remoaner,losers . on 14:07 - Jul 28 with 1054 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 12:17 - Jul 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Anything you say poor little remainer.

For someone who cries like a spoilt brat when someone calls you names you're awfully bad at this.

Rather than resorting to name calling, point out evidence to the contrary, if you can. Given that you accused me of having "comprehension problems",I'd be glad to see some proof. Or at least something that contradicts what I've said.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:30 - Jul 28 with 1025 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 14:07 - Jul 28 by waynekerr55

For someone who cries like a spoilt brat when someone calls you names you're awfully bad at this.

Rather than resorting to name calling, point out evidence to the contrary, if you can. Given that you accused me of having "comprehension problems",I'd be glad to see some proof. Or at least something that contradicts what I've said.

Name calling, you calling that name calling.
Are you or are you not a "remainer"?
If you think that Brexit was only thing about the "EU army" you are deluded.
As to me proving anything, sorry mate, you are the one making the outrageous statements.
Please provide some actual evidence that we will "crash our economy and cause perpetual self harm" please.
And I mean actual facts, not some anti brexit guy's opinion.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2020 20:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024