Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301665 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 17:26 - Jul 28 with 1509 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 13:38 - Jul 28 by Kilkennyjack

Imagine still thinking that Brexit was a good idea.

You would have to be a thick tw@@t, or Tory scum.
You cannot be welsh and a Tory.

684 billion comes down to around 25 billion each, of course the richer countries won't see very much of it though they'll still have to pay most of it off. That 25 billion is to fund everything.
Since Covid the NHS alone has had an extra 14 billion and businesses have received over 100 billion.
Since covid hit Wales has received over 2.1 billion extra funding.

Italy will get some of this bailout fund but they don't think it'll be enough as Italy is forecast to be in a worse position than in 2008,

https://www.ft.com/content/013c69e8-da49-4d51-bb2f-ee03378b3aa1

https://www.aei.org/articles/how-italy-could-crash-the-global-economy/

Italy looks capable of causing a big headache for the EU.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 19:45 - Jul 28 with 1489 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 16:30 - Jul 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Name calling, you calling that name calling.
Are you or are you not a "remainer"?
If you think that Brexit was only thing about the "EU army" you are deluded.
As to me proving anything, sorry mate, you are the one making the outrageous statements.
Please provide some actual evidence that we will "crash our economy and cause perpetual self harm" please.
And I mean actual facts, not some anti brexit guy's opinion.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2020 20:12]

Extra customs red tape, not enough permits to go in and out of the euro zone. Gdp modelling

I could go on.

And yes, I do. Yes, people have perhaps gone a bit far with you but 2 wrongs and all that. Childish names are exactly why we are where we are

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 20:16 - Jul 28 with 1480 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 19:45 - Jul 28 by waynekerr55

Extra customs red tape, not enough permits to go in and out of the euro zone. Gdp modelling

I could go on.

And yes, I do. Yes, people have perhaps gone a bit far with you but 2 wrongs and all that. Childish names are exactly why we are where we are

See, there you go, you have no facts that tell us what is going to happen.

If me calling you a remainer is name calling then I apologise, I thought you wore that badge with honour.
I wear my brexiteer badge with honour, just as I wear my anti EEC and anti EU ones with honour as well and my anti Tory/Johnson one.
Remoaner,losers . on 21:50 - Jul 28 with 1464 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 20:16 - Jul 28 by A_Fans_Dad

See, there you go, you have no facts that tell us what is going to happen.

If me calling you a remainer is name calling then I apologise, I thought you wore that badge with honour.
I wear my brexiteer badge with honour, just as I wear my anti EEC and anti EU ones with honour as well and my anti Tory/Johnson one.

I prefer to discuss topics rather than binary arguments. You know those are facts about red tape and permits.

I hope I'm wrong mind as this is too important for the country...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 22:20 - Jul 28 with 1451 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:51 - Jul 28 by A_Fans_Dad

You still don't get it do you.
We pay in to finance the other countries and in their largesse they give us a small part back.
Where do you think the money would have come from if we had still been in.
You and Mr Williams are deliberately clueless.
You have to feel sorry for the German & French taxpayers because now they have an added cash burden.
Well, as they have milked the EU for years, perhaps not.

My country is Wales.

The EU awards Wales structural funding because we are one of the poorest parts of the EU.

You still don't get it do you ?

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 23:43 - Jul 28 with 1432 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:43 - Jul 28 by A_Fans_Dad

A good try, but no cigar.
The EU Army has been in development since 1996, therfore slightly before Mr Trump was made president.

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/03/14/news/jupp-calls-for-a-large-european-army-cap

In a regions of hundreds of millions there will be many with ideas lacking detail/full thought. Much like much of the scaremongering you've tried to push.

An interoperable European sub-unit of NATO capable of command and control under it's own auspices is NOT an issue - and doubly so after Trumps demonstrated dislike of NATO.

Potentially the narrative could change but we are not yet there chikin lickin.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remoaner,losers . on 00:16 - Jul 29 with 1420 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 23:43 - Jul 28 by DJack

In a regions of hundreds of millions there will be many with ideas lacking detail/full thought. Much like much of the scaremongering you've tried to push.

An interoperable European sub-unit of NATO capable of command and control under it's own auspices is NOT an issue - and doubly so after Trumps demonstrated dislike of NATO.

So what do you think Merkel meant when (backing up Macron) she called for a ‘real, true, European Army’ ?

Because that was the narrative of one of the most powerful people in the EU, backing up the narrative of one of the other most powerful people in the EU.

She was roundly applauded for that and Juncker said he was delighted.

Now think carefully she called it a vision, she did not call it an extension of anything that already existed. So keeping in mind the sort of things that already exist. Describe to me exactly what you thought she meant by a ‘real, true, European Army’ ? Then provide me with evidence that that was the scope of Merkel’s intention.

A ‘real, true, European Army’ that is quite an emphatic statement.
Remoaner,losers . on 01:30 - Jul 29 with 1411 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 00:16 - Jul 29 by chad

So what do you think Merkel meant when (backing up Macron) she called for a ‘real, true, European Army’ ?

Because that was the narrative of one of the most powerful people in the EU, backing up the narrative of one of the other most powerful people in the EU.

She was roundly applauded for that and Juncker said he was delighted.

Now think carefully she called it a vision, she did not call it an extension of anything that already existed. So keeping in mind the sort of things that already exist. Describe to me exactly what you thought she meant by a ‘real, true, European Army’ ? Then provide me with evidence that that was the scope of Merkel’s intention.

A ‘real, true, European Army’ that is quite an emphatic statement.

SACEUR (Supreme Allied Commander Europe) is ALWAYS a yank ...are you joining the dots together now...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 10:36 - Jul 29 with 1344 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sorry wrong again, President Trump did not "demonstrate his dislike of NATO" he showed his dislike of the majority of the EU countries not paying their way as they had promised to do.
I can see that you definitely have your own set of facts to trot out when questioned.
I am not the one pushing "scare mongering" that is everyone in and supporting the Remain campaign.
Remoaner,losers . on 10:54 - Jul 29 with 1334 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 01:30 - Jul 29 by DJack

SACEUR (Supreme Allied Commander Europe) is ALWAYS a yank ...are you joining the dots together now...

Yes and he takes orders from his boss who is British.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 11:45 - Jul 29 with 1327 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 01:30 - Jul 29 by DJack

Not answering the question then I see.
Remoaner,losers . on 13:20 - Jul 29 with 1304 viewsCatullus

It wouldn't be a sub unit of NATO though, it would be a standalone army made up of EU members. Unless you are suggesting the EU is going to apply for NATO membership?

The narrative is what what you say it is, the narrative is for an EU army under EU control. Von der Leyen wants it and has said so several times.

Raken from wiki,

In 2015, von der Leyen argued that a form of EU army should be a long-term goal. She also said that she was convinced about the goal of a combined military force, just as she was convinced that "perhaps not my children, but then my grandchildren will experience a United States of Europe".

https://berlinpolicyjournal.com/von-der-leyen-sets-out-vision-for-a-sovereign-eu

https://www.handelsblatt.com/today/opinion/ursula-von-der-leyen-europe-is-formin

https://www.dw.com/en/von-der-leyen-europe-must-learn-the-language-of-power/a-51

From that last link..."Europe must learn the language of power" she says, a statement I find quite disturbing. We need to keep NATO and I honestly believe an EU army will see the break up of NATO, at the very least a large downsizing. Coincidentally, NATO has 27 members, the EU will see itsel as powerful enough without the USA and other smaller countries.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 14:02 - Jul 29 with 1287 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 13:38 - Jul 28 by Kilkennyjack

Imagine still thinking that Brexit was a good idea.

You would have to be a thick tw@@t, or Tory scum.
You cannot be welsh and a Tory.

Great pic Kilks, they look like monty pythonesque jedi about to fight with A4, very EU

Perhaps for the role of Commander in Chief of the envisioned real, true, EU Army

Or to decide which of the big hitters images the world is actually going to be built in ;)
Remoaner,losers . on 21:50 - Jul 29 with 1246 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 14:02 - Jul 29 by chad

Great pic Kilks, they look like monty pythonesque jedi about to fight with A4, very EU

Perhaps for the role of Commander in Chief of the envisioned real, true, EU Army

Or to decide which of the big hitters images the world is actually going to be built in ;)

Macron will want it built in his image surely, he's arroganr enough. Merkel will be happy for it to be his image as long as it works with German efficiency.

Remoaner,losers . on 23:24 - Jul 29 with 1205 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:20 - Jul 29 by Catullus

It wouldn't be a sub unit of NATO though, it would be a standalone army made up of EU members. Unless you are suggesting the EU is going to apply for NATO membership?

The narrative is what what you say it is, the narrative is for an EU army under EU control. Von der Leyen wants it and has said so several times.

Raken from wiki,

In 2015, von der Leyen argued that a form of EU army should be a long-term goal. She also said that she was convinced about the goal of a combined military force, just as she was convinced that "perhaps not my children, but then my grandchildren will experience a United States of Europe".

https://berlinpolicyjournal.com/von-der-leyen-sets-out-vision-for-a-sovereign-eu

https://www.handelsblatt.com/today/opinion/ursula-von-der-leyen-europe-is-formin

https://www.dw.com/en/von-der-leyen-europe-must-learn-the-language-of-power/a-51

From that last link..."Europe must learn the language of power" she says, a statement I find quite disturbing. We need to keep NATO and I honestly believe an EU army will see the break up of NATO, at the very least a large downsizing. Coincidentally, NATO has 27 members, the EU will see itsel as powerful enough without the USA and other smaller countries.

You missed the rest...

"On the one hand, this means building our own muscles [in areas] where we've long been relying on others – for example in security policies," the former German defense minister said. "That also means applying our existing power in a more targeted way in areas where European interests are concerned."

In the future, she added, the EU's partners should expect stronger positions from the bloc as the former strategy of exercising "soft power" is no longer enough in today's world.

Von der Leyen's remarks in the German capital came on the eve of the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. They also come a day after Germany's current defense minister, Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer, called for Germany to play a more active military role in the world.

"Von der Leyen also indirectly addressed French President Emmanuel Macron's critique of NATO, saying that despite recent "bumpiness," the military alliance "has proven itself superbly as a protective shield of freedom.""

The two previous links have been done.

Remoaner,losers . on 11:37 - Jul 30 with 1142 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 23:24 - Jul 29 by DJack

You missed the rest...

"On the one hand, this means building our own muscles [in areas] where we've long been relying on others – for example in security policies," the former German defense minister said. "That also means applying our existing power in a more targeted way in areas where European interests are concerned."

In the future, she added, the EU's partners should expect stronger positions from the bloc as the former strategy of exercising "soft power" is no longer enough in today's world.

Von der Leyen's remarks in the German capital came on the eve of the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. They also come a day after Germany's current defense minister, Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer, called for Germany to play a more active military role in the world.

"Von der Leyen also indirectly addressed French President Emmanuel Macron's critique of NATO, saying that despite recent "bumpiness," the military alliance "has proven itself superbly as a protective shield of freedom.""

The key words are.
"in areas where European interests are concerned."
Not defensive and .
"the former strategy of exercising "soft power" is no longer enough in today's world."
Also not defensive.
"called for Germany to play a more active military role in the world. "
Also not defensive.

Like I said you have your form of facts when you read something and the rest of us see what is written.
Remoaner,losers . on 14:44 - Jul 30 with 1124 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:50 - Jul 29 by Catullus

Macron will want it built in his image surely, he's arroganr enough. Merkel will be happy for it to be his image as long as it works with German efficiency.

Built in his image? Are you suggesting the EU is turned into a giant closet?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:02 - Jul 30 with 1085 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 23:24 - Jul 29 by DJack

You missed the rest...

I didn't miss it but just what in there gives you confidence the EU isn't building a power base and wants the military strength to back up their political ambitions?

Remoaner,losers . on 23:14 - Jul 30 with 1057 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:37 - Jul 30 by A_Fans_Dad

The key words are.
"in areas where European interests are concerned."
Not defensive and .
"the former strategy of exercising "soft power" is no longer enough in today's world."
Also not defensive.
"called for Germany to play a more active military role in the world. "
Also not defensive.

Like I said you have your form of facts when you read something and the rest of us see what is written.

Absolute balderdash. All nations know that their "soft power" only exists if they have either the economic power or the military might to buttress this. A military action can still be defensive and Germany is only trying to correct their previous "military stays in Germany" thing as a handwringing hangover post WWII - much like Japan has realised you cant defend yourself,, your neighbours or your friends if youe might is stuck in home waters.

You might see what is written but you either don't understand or refuse to understand what it means.

Can someone tell me what the actual problem is with a European Army...

Remoaner,losers . on 23:23 - Jul 30 with 1053 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:54 - Jul 29 by Highjack

Yes and he takes orders from his boss who is British.

NO he does not, his title gives you the clue. All that is above him are the nations representatives, advisors and the political advisors.

The man is the SUPREME Allied COMMANDER EUROPE.

Remoaner,losers . on 23:25 - Jul 30 with 1053 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:45 - Jul 29 by chad

Not answering the question then I see.

I did and either you cant work it out, chose not to work it out or just did your usual and went for dig.

Remoaner,losers . on 23:27 - Jul 30 with 1051 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:02 - Jul 30 by Catullus

I didn't miss it but just what in there gives you confidence the EU isn't building a power base and wants the military strength to back up their political ambitions?

You mean like practically every other Sovereign nation...except it would have the bonus of needing the consencus of the participating nations for any action.

Remoaner,losers . on 23:42 - Jul 30 with 1044 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:23 - Jul 30 by DJack

NO he does not, his title gives you the clue. All that is above him are the nations representatives, advisors and the political advisors.

The man is the SUPREME Allied COMMANDER EUROPE.

From the NATO website:

The Chairman is NATO’s senior military officer and the senior military spokesman for the Alliance on all military matters.
He is the principal military adviser to the Secretary General.
He is the conduit through which advice from the Chiefs of Defence is presented to the political decision-making bodies and guidance and directives are issued to the Strategic Commanders (Supreme Allied Commander Europe and Supreme Allied Commander Transformation) and the Director General of the International Military Staff.
He also directs the Military Committee (NATO’s highest military authority), acts on its behalf and is the Committee’s spokesman and representative.
The current Chairman is Air Chief Marshal Sir Stuart Peach. He took up his functions on 29 June 2018.

Remoaner,losers . on 00:04 - Jul 31 with 1037 viewsKerouac

Remoaner,losers . on 23:27 - Jul 30 by DJack

You mean like practically every other Sovereign nation...except it would have the bonus of needing the consencus of the participating nations for any action.

The EU isn't a sovereign nation though is it.

You consider needing the consensus of 27 nations in order to act a "bonus" do you?
It is a hindrance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Remoaner,losers . on 00:29 - Jul 31 with 1031 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:42 - Jul 30 by Highjack

From the NATO website:

The Chairman is NATO’s senior military officer and the senior military spokesman for the Alliance on all military matters.
He is the principal military adviser to the Secretary General.
He is the conduit through which advice from the Chiefs of Defence is presented to the political decision-making bodies and guidance and directives are issued to the Strategic Commanders (Supreme Allied Commander Europe and Supreme Allied Commander Transformation) and the Director General of the International Military Staff.
He also directs the Military Committee (NATO’s highest military authority), acts on its behalf and is the Committee’s spokesman and representative.
The current Chairman is Air Chief Marshal Sir Stuart Peach. He took up his functions on 29 June 2018.

Your talking about the political structure above. I brought SACEUR into this as an explanation of why it it may be that European Nations would like a European Army. As SACEUR, an American, is in COMMAND of ALL OPERATIONS.

https://shape.nato.int/military_command_structure

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024