Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301214 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 08:14 - Aug 8 with 2004 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 21:41 - Aug 7 by Catullus

We had the capacity once so maybe we can have it again?

Surely you have noticed a lot of arguments amongst the EU members? the anti EU sentiment is growing across Europe, call it what you will, nationalism, populism,nativism but it's grown. France has a large anti EU group headed by LePen.
Just yesterday I read that the CETA trade deal with Canada has been held up because of a dispute over protected foods (Halloumi I think it was but apparently there are others who want their regional favourites given protected status) and while it probably won't be a deal breaker or cause the EU to split up, it is very hard trying to get all 27 members to agree when they all want their own way!

Le Pen got tanked at the last election and looks like she will again.

Do you follow @leavealliance on Twitter? It's an informative place and they are very much for constituional change. The sovereignity thing has been done over there.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 16:28 - Aug 10 with 1912 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 08:14 - Aug 8 by waynekerr55

Le Pen got tanked at the last election and looks like she will again.

Do you follow @leavealliance on Twitter? It's an informative place and they are very much for constituional change. The sovereignity thing has been done over there.

I don't do social media, I don' tregularly post on any other site besides here either. LePen didn't do as well as she hoped but Macron's popularity had tanked for a while after winning, The Gilet Jaunes thing did him a lot of damage.

How do they do constitutional change in the EU, do they need a majority vote or a total, 100% agreement? If it's the latter then I doubt they'll see any worthwhile change, not without the members handing over more 'sovereignty' in return. The arguments have grown in recent years, started off small but from small acorns do mighty Oaks grow.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 10:47 - Aug 11 with 1855 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 16:28 - Aug 10 by Catullus

I don't do social media, I don' tregularly post on any other site besides here either. LePen didn't do as well as she hoped but Macron's popularity had tanked for a while after winning, The Gilet Jaunes thing did him a lot of damage.

How do they do constitutional change in the EU, do they need a majority vote or a total, 100% agreement? If it's the latter then I doubt they'll see any worthwhile change, not without the members handing over more 'sovereignty' in return. The arguments have grown in recent years, started off small but from small acorns do mighty Oaks grow.

Oh they do and I hope they do, the problem is the environment; we are overly reliant on the service industries and we are now suffering the result of (a) not rung fencing some of the right to buy funding to purchase land and expand social housing, (b) not having a sovereign wealth fund and (c) not retaining a share in the sold off industries.

The acorn needs the soil to grow, in an ever globalised world how do we get the right soil conditions to grow .

Remoaner,losers . on 12:29 - Aug 11 with 1831 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 10:47 - Aug 11 by waynekerr55

Oh they do and I hope they do, the problem is the environment; we are overly reliant on the service industries and we are now suffering the result of (a) not rung fencing some of the right to buy funding to purchase land and expand social housing, (b) not having a sovereign wealth fund and (c) not retaining a share in the sold off industries.

The acorn needs the soil to grow, in an ever globalised world how do we get the right soil conditions to grow .

Succesive Uk governments have screwed us over. Blair did a lot of damage, selling off our utilities which mostly went abroad. Allowing our manufacturing base to continue to be eroded, falling over himself to follow EU rules when other countries were picking and choosing. Then the Tories got back in and looked after their rich chums and allowed the rest of us to wallow in their filth. Politics is in a mess and it's a worldwide problem.
The EU stands accused today of allowing Bulgaria to flagrantly breach EU rules with no punishment being threatened because Bulgaria is the front line in te immigration issue with Turkey.
Wherever you look though, politicians are screwing things up. Here at home, Trump in the USA, the Lebanon, all across Africa, Brazil. The lunatics have taken over the asylum and we all stand around arguing about Tory scum, Labour scum and/or throwing names at each other.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 16:33 - Aug 11 with 1810 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 18:13 - Aug 26 by LeonWasGod

No
Yes, but EU laws have priority (supremacy) if there is a conflict (although the long answer is far more complicated apparently). The UK has been a leading proponent of this supremacy principle for over 40 yrs.
Because indepence is not defined by a country’s relationship to the EU.
Don’t know, presumably depends on which interests in question and the various viewpoints involved.

Very fun how things have turned out and it’s now proven Leon and the rest of the Remoaners were talking shite, like we all said at the time.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 18:15 - Aug 11 with 1770 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:49 - Aug 3 by Highjack

Genuine change in the future of the country via the ballot box is the achievement. Living in one of the safest seats in the country meant it was probably the only time in my lifetime my vote actually mattered. And that’s a nice change.

Agreed on the farce since the vote though. They’ve all behaved shambolically.

No.

The Brexit vote was itself the biggest farce ...with its lies and Russian Involvement ,and Labour under Corbyn not fighting it every step of the way.

The achievement will be when the UK inevitably rejoins the EU after the economic disaster that awaits us in 2021.
Its a very stupid thing to do.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 13:21]

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 19:00 - Aug 11 with 1768 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 10:47 - Aug 11 by waynekerr55

Fertilise it with some of the bullshit on this thread?
Remoaner,losers . on 19:20 - Aug 11 with 1764 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 18:15 - Aug 11 by Kilkennyjack

No.

The Brexit vote was itself the biggest farce ...with its lies and Russian Involvement ,and Labour under Corbyn not fighting it every step of the way.

The achievement will be when the UK inevitably rejoins the EU after the economic disaster that awaits us in 2021.

I don't think the UK will have any trouble rejoining the UK after 2021.
Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 21:44 - Aug 11 with 1729 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 12:29 - Aug 11 by Catullus

Succesive Uk governments have screwed us over. Blair did a lot of damage, selling off our utilities which mostly went abroad. Allowing our manufacturing base to continue to be eroded, falling over himself to follow EU rules when other countries were picking and choosing. Then the Tories got back in and looked after their rich chums and allowed the rest of us to wallow in their filth. Politics is in a mess and it's a worldwide problem.
The EU stands accused today of allowing Bulgaria to flagrantly breach EU rules with no punishment being threatened because Bulgaria is the front line in te immigration issue with Turkey.
Wherever you look though, politicians are screwing things up. Here at home, Trump in the USA, the Lebanon, all across Africa, Brazil. The lunatics have taken over the asylum and we all stand around arguing about Tory scum, Labour scum and/or throwing names at each other.

Oh yeah I agree about your last para - although we seem to be cordial

Blair didn't have any utilities to sell off btw, but yes our manufacturing base dwindled

Remoaner,losers . on 21:44 - Aug 11 with 1728 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 19:00 - Aug 11 by chad

Fertilise it with some of the bullshit on this thread?

A Mark Carney special compost

The Countdown begins. on 21:45 - Aug 11 with 1726 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 16:33 - Aug 11 by pikeypaul

Very fun how things have turned out and it’s now proven Leon and the rest of the Remoaners were talking shite, like we all said at the time.

OUT

AFLI

Remoaner,losers . on 22:28 - Aug 11 with 1726 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 21:44 - Aug 11 by waynekerr55

A Mark Carney special compost

That could be very potent, he certainly spoke a lot of shit and there was a lot of shit spoken about him on here.

One part being, falsely accusing me of saying he apologised.

He lacked the humility for that. As I repeatedly pointed out from the outset (and as reported in the Guardian and as can be heard on the radio interview) it was the Chief Economist BOE who acknowledged the serious failures in predictions of the immediate after effects of the leave vote. That very issue was specifically discussed, despite repeated denial of that, saying the interview was merely in relation to the financial crash. It was not.

Of course I have explained all this before and was basically told I was talking rubbish, it was my words not yours. If it was my words, as I asked before tell me where I said it. If you skip to my posts around July / Aug last year you will easily find where this was discussed. Perhaps you were taking the word of others who were wrong too and ignoring the actual evidence.
Remoaner,losers . on 07:33 - Aug 12 with 1689 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 22:28 - Aug 11 by chad

That could be very potent, he certainly spoke a lot of shit and there was a lot of shit spoken about him on here.

One part being, falsely accusing me of saying he apologised.

He lacked the humility for that. As I repeatedly pointed out from the outset (and as reported in the Guardian and as can be heard on the radio interview) it was the Chief Economist BOE who acknowledged the serious failures in predictions of the immediate after effects of the leave vote. That very issue was specifically discussed, despite repeated denial of that, saying the interview was merely in relation to the financial crash. It was not.

Of course I have explained all this before and was basically told I was talking rubbish, it was my words not yours. If it was my words, as I asked before tell me where I said it. If you skip to my posts around July / Aug last year you will easily find where this was discussed. Perhaps you were taking the word of others who were wrong too and ignoring the actual evidence.

Bloody hell Chad the winky emoji was trying to put some much needed humour into this dreary thread

Remoaner,losers . on 08:45 - Aug 12 with 1685 viewsBest_loser

Worst recession ever

Nice one boris
Remoaner,losers . on 10:04 - Aug 12 with 1668 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Drop in GDP, Apr-Jun 2020

Germany: -10.1%
EU: -11.9% EU
Belgium: -12.2% Belgium
Italy -12.4% Italy
France -13.8% France
Spain -14.1% Spain
UK: -20.4%

We’ve already got the worst excess death rate in Europe. Now we’re on course for the worst recession too.

Great work, Boris.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The wait was well worth it. on 10:33 - Aug 12 with 1658 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 22:23 - Jun 14 by waynekerr55

What lies have I told? You said that the Governor of the Bank of England had to apologise for the financial forecasting in the event of leave winning the vote. You were quoting an article about Mervyn King, who wasn't the Governor at the time.

You do a pretty decent job of discrediting yourself by a alluding that someone is a liar despite quoting and/or paraphrasing your own words and the sheer volume of errant nonsense you post on this subject. I truly believe you're an erudite individual and that you're better than this.

[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 9:18]

Psychology 101, don’t falsely rubbish what someone says and expect them to respect you for it.

Was this post of yours a joke too WK

Now let’s imagine I never said what you say, and what I posted was not ‘errant nonsense’ but in accordance with the facts, as can plainly be heard in that radio interview with the Chief Economist BOE Andrew Haldane and as reported in the Guardian newspaper and many other reports.

Now I know where you probably got this, as you are repeating much of what Lisa said, which I also pointed out was incorrect. I think even JackSomething jumped in at one point arrogantly telling me I would not be told and it was like Laudrup all over again!!, (you would think history might have taught a few who was in the right side of the Laudrup debate). Quite amusing really.

Lisa even posted a load of quotes from me as evidence, when I asked her where I was supposed to have said Carney apologised. Strangely none of them said that.

I find it best to pay regard to evidence (like the actual words from Andy Haldane’s mouth in the interview that did discuss their failures in predicting the financial crash, but that is totally irrelevant as they very clearly discussed the massive failures in their dire immediate post Brexit vote predictions).

It is amusing given you seem to constantly think that those that wanted to leave the EU were taken in by fake news and under the thrall of others, rather that assessing the situation on fact. But you are spreading fake news yourself, both in denials of the failures of BOE Brexit forecasting, and suggesting the truth I posted, was nonsense, presumably under the thrall of the person who was previously incorrectly dismissing it.

You also were very rude and dismissive about this on another thread where I also took the trouble to point out the facts. You (for obvious reasons) failed to show where I had ever said Carney apologised. In fact although you apologised for you rudeness you still maintained your lie.

Now please tell me where I ever said Carney apologised. I clearly repeatedly said Haldane did, which is quite correct and clearly evidenced, he had the honesty to hold his hands up in relation to those disastrously wrong immediate post Brexit vote predictions. I also said BOE were forced to apologise which is correct as The Chief Economist represents BOE.

Also please point out what ‘errant nonsense’ I have posted. Let’s hope it is you that are ‘better than this’.
The wait was well worth it. on 15:48 - Aug 12 with 1609 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 10:33 - Aug 12 by chad

Psychology 101, don’t falsely rubbish what someone says and expect them to respect you for it.

Was this post of yours a joke too WK

Now let’s imagine I never said what you say, and what I posted was not ‘errant nonsense’ but in accordance with the facts, as can plainly be heard in that radio interview with the Chief Economist BOE Andrew Haldane and as reported in the Guardian newspaper and many other reports.

Now I know where you probably got this, as you are repeating much of what Lisa said, which I also pointed out was incorrect. I think even JackSomething jumped in at one point arrogantly telling me I would not be told and it was like Laudrup all over again!!, (you would think history might have taught a few who was in the right side of the Laudrup debate). Quite amusing really.

Lisa even posted a load of quotes from me as evidence, when I asked her where I was supposed to have said Carney apologised. Strangely none of them said that.

I find it best to pay regard to evidence (like the actual words from Andy Haldane’s mouth in the interview that did discuss their failures in predicting the financial crash, but that is totally irrelevant as they very clearly discussed the massive failures in their dire immediate post Brexit vote predictions).

It is amusing given you seem to constantly think that those that wanted to leave the EU were taken in by fake news and under the thrall of others, rather that assessing the situation on fact. But you are spreading fake news yourself, both in denials of the failures of BOE Brexit forecasting, and suggesting the truth I posted, was nonsense, presumably under the thrall of the person who was previously incorrectly dismissing it.

You also were very rude and dismissive about this on another thread where I also took the trouble to point out the facts. You (for obvious reasons) failed to show where I had ever said Carney apologised. In fact although you apologised for you rudeness you still maintained your lie.

Now please tell me where I ever said Carney apologised. I clearly repeatedly said Haldane did, which is quite correct and clearly evidenced, he had the honesty to hold his hands up in relation to those disastrously wrong immediate post Brexit vote predictions. I also said BOE were forced to apologise which is correct as The Chief Economist represents BOE.

Also please point out what ‘errant nonsense’ I have posted. Let’s hope it is you that are ‘better than this’.

You are of course right that perhaps I need to practice what I preach and yes apologies for misquoting you, that said Mark Carney wasn't wrong as we can see we will be hit economically

Time will tell how we fare of course.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:46 - Aug 12 with 1584 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 21:44 - Aug 11 by waynekerr55

Oh yeah I agree about your last para - although we seem to be cordial

Blair didn't have any utilities to sell off btw, but yes our manufacturing base dwindled

We are cordial because we can manage to disagree without hurling abuse at each other. If only other people could do the same eh

Sorry, I didn't mean to say Blair sold the utilities, just that he did a lot of damage, should have put him at the end. Him and Brown did ruin the Royal Mail pension fund AND did massive damage to other pensions as well.

I have to blame Thatcher and Major for gas and electricity sell offs. I can blame Blair for running up a massive deficit and leaving a then record debt which has only increased since.

Whoever we vote for, the politicians always win. Decent salaries, excellent expenses and often with a very well rewarded jiob or two on the side. Not to forget we are quite often talking about people who are already well off. Calling them out of touch just doesn't cover it,

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/these-figures-show-how-out-of-t

Remoaner,losers . on 16:57 - Aug 26 with 1435 viewspikeypaul

By god it feels good .😂😂😂😂

OUT

AFLI

Remoaner,losers . on 13:21 - Aug 27 with 1352 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:15 - Aug 11 by Kilkennyjack

No.

Total nonsense . The British voters made their minds up. Please respect the democratic process.
Remainers put their case the leaves put theirs.
The voters decided.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:30 - Aug 31 with 1253 viewspikeypaul

Well done BOJO enough of talking to the clowns, let’s get out on no deal and quicker the better, the British people voted to leave not for a deal.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 3 Sep 2020 21:51]

Remoaner,losers . on 21:53 - Sep 3 with 1164 viewspikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 11:51 - Sep 7 with 1069 viewsNortbankboy

Remoaner,losers . on 21:53 - Sep 3 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

We'll be ok.Boris got an "oven ready deal."
Or was he lying?
Remoaner,losers . on 12:06 - Sep 7 with 1063 viewspikeypaul

The British people did not vote for a “deal” they voted to leave.

WTO all the way for me, since the EU seem to be having a hard job accepting we are now a sovereign state.

Anyway happy to see the Remoaners have still not stopped throwing their toys out of the pram😂😂😂

OUT

AFLI 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 12:11 - Sep 7 with 1062 viewsNortbankboy

Remoaner,losers . on 12:06 - Sep 7 by pikeypaul

The British people did not vote for a “deal” they voted to leave.

WTO all the way for me, since the EU seem to be having a hard job accepting we are now a sovereign state.

Anyway happy to see the Remoaners have still not stopped throwing their toys out of the pram😂😂😂

OUT

AFLI 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

No one is throwing their toys out of the pram.
At least there is something good to come of this,
The £350 milla week? that fararg e and Boris said would invested in the nhs.
When does the start
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024