Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301112 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 12:38 - Sep 7 with 1213 viewswaynekerr55

My guess is it's more posturing. They wouldn't have the bollocks to break international treaties.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 12:57 - Sep 7 with 1194 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 12:11 - Sep 7 by Nortbankboy

No one is throwing their toys out of the pram.
At least there is something good to come of this,
The £350 milla week? that fararg e and Boris said would invested in the nhs.
When does the start

If it starts I reckon it will be, at the very earliest, when we have stopped paying our EU contributions which looks like being March 2021. I guess that could change.

So come April next year we should see a big and permanent cash injection for the NHS. The other question is of course, will that be a UK wide thing or will onlythe English NHS that gains?
As far as Wales goes, will Drakeford acept any extra cash if Bojo tells him it must be for the NHS?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 13:00 - Sep 7 with 1192 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 12:11 - Sep 7 by Nortbankboy

No one is throwing their toys out of the pram.
At least there is something good to come of this,
The £350 milla week? that fararg e and Boris said would invested in the nhs.
When does the start

Said "could be invested" and it still could.
There would be a lot more to invest in the NHS if they cancelled HS2 and Zero Carbon.
Remoaner,losers . on 13:13 - Sep 7 with 1186 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:00 - Sep 7 by A_Fans_Dad

There would be a lot more to invest in the NHS if they cancelled HS2 and Zero Carbon.

And Trident - £205 billion.

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 13:16 - Sep 7 with 1181 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 12:57 - Sep 7 by Catullus

If it starts I reckon it will be, at the very earliest, when we have stopped paying our EU contributions which looks like being March 2021. I guess that could change.

So come April next year we should see a big and permanent cash injection for the NHS. The other question is of course, will that be a UK wide thing or will onlythe English NHS that gains?
As far as Wales goes, will Drakeford acept any extra cash if Bojo tells him it must be for the NHS?

Zero chance of that mun.

Brexit has already damaged our economy and its going to get a lot lot worse.

That means less jobs, and that means less tax paid in.
And that means LESS money for the NHS.

There is no Brexit dividend. None.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 13:17]

Remoaner,losers . on 13:17 - Sep 7 with 1177 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 13:00 - Sep 7 by A_Fans_Dad

HS2 seems like a real waste to me, a total vanity project. It's ruining environs, it's displacing people from their homes, it's wildly over budget witht the costs only rising further and several experts reckon we could upgrade existing lines to be nearly as eefective but for a fraction of the cost.

On top of all that other experts claim the predicted benefits will be nowhere near as good as claimed.
Hasn't covid proved this mooted benefit of taking 30-40 mins less to be a pointless thing. We can use the internet to do business and save a fortune. These face to face business meetings are out of date. A lot of what I've seen is people spending their businesses money on a jolly. Our politicians do it all the time when they jet off on fact finding missions and big occassions like the Davos conference. They fly first lass, stay in expensive hotels and they don't fin out any more than we alrady knew. It's a con. HS2 is a con.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 13:19 - Sep 7 with 1177 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 12:38 - Sep 7 by waynekerr55

My guess is it's more posturing. They wouldn't have the bollocks to break international treaties.

Agreed.

This has Classic Dom written all over it.

Its a load of old bollox.

The EU will know this, they don't read the Sun.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:25 - Sep 7 with 1173 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:21 - Aug 27 by felixstowe_jack

Total nonsense . The British voters made their minds up. Please respect the democratic process.
Remainers put their case the leaves put theirs.
The voters decided.

I agree the Referendum of 1975 should stand.

The people have spoken etc etc.

The only thing Maggie Thatcher ever got right.

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 15:49 - Sep 7 with 1140 viewsGwyn737

Tweet from Mark Reckless - Brexit Party Senedd member:

"No Parliament can bind it's successors. The Eu tried to exploit a Parliament hung by remainers to what it wanted without giving us what we wanted.We now have a Parliament with an 80 Brexit majority, so of course we must revisit the Withdrawal Agreement"

Firstly, if this were the case every time we have an election then all agreements would become null and void.

Secondly, he got his dates wrong ad the WA was passed by THIS parliament. This is the level of stupidity we're dealing with.

Still, 'oven ready' and all that.
Remoaner,losers . on 16:07 - Sep 7 with 1129 viewsHighjack

You can withdraw from international treaties.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 17:25 - Sep 7 with 1104 viewsKilkennyjack

Fine words indeed ....

Remoaner,losers . on 17:29 - Sep 7 with 1100 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:16 - Sep 7 by Kilkennyjack

Zero chance of that mun.

Brexit has already damaged our economy and its going to get a lot lot worse.

That means less jobs, and that means less tax paid in.
And that means LESS money for the NHS.

There is no Brexit dividend. None.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 13:17]

Just your view. The majority of the UK and Wales voted to be free from the undemocratic EU. Regaining national sovereignty is a great bonus.
After all you believe NI Scotland and wales would be better off if they left the UK even though all three countries are subsidised by the UK government.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:32 - Sep 7 with 1098 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:25 - Sep 7 by Kilkennyjack

I agree the Referendum of 1975 should stand.

The people have spoken etc etc.

The only thing Maggie Thatcher ever got right.

In 1975 we agreed to remain in the common market. Since then it has changed into a federal body call the EU, after various treaties like maastricht Libson etc gave away powers from the 28 countries to the undemocratic commissioners.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:35 - Sep 7 with 1093 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just posturing like the EU who think they have the right to fish in the waters of an independent sovereign country.
I suggest they send their trawlers to USA, Russia and Chinese territorial waters to fish and see what happens.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:07 - Sep 7 with 1088 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 17:32 - Sep 7 by felixstowe_jack

In 1975 we agreed to remain in the common market. Since then it has changed into a federal body call the EU, after various treaties like maastricht Libson etc gave away powers from the 28 countries to the undemocratic commissioners.

Don't forget the government lied to the electorate back then, they knew remaining in the EEC would eventually start to affect sovereignty. They suppressed the report by the civil service.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:45 - Sep 7 with 1070 viewsGwyn737

Remoaner,losers . on 17:35 - Sep 7 by felixstowe_jack

Just posturing like the EU who think they have the right to fish in the waters of an independent sovereign country.
I suggest they send their trawlers to USA, Russia and Chinese territorial waters to fish and see what happens.

That scenario is only really comparable if those countries export 75% of their own catch to the EU.

We can catch all the fish we like but there no point if we can’t sell it. Compare the few hundred pots of cockles sold in Swansea market each day to the tonnes that are exported.
Remoaner,losers . on 19:07 - Sep 7 with 1059 viewsmajorraglan

My personal view is that Boris and Co are playing for a No deal and it’s been that way since the outset, whether that’s the best option remains to be seen and we will have to see how things pan out.
All this talk about fishing concerns me, its a tiny proportion of our GDP and employs a lot less than other industries. Our manufacturing industries need to be able to work off a competitive platform and we need to look at maximising the opportunities of all our industries and exporters.

Boris has to get this right, if things go wrong and result in the break up of the Good Friday Agreement there will be a lot of recriminations and I suspect the Americans will block a trade deal as per previous threats from the Irish lobby. If he reneges on his oven ready deal, then people will be less inclined to trust him going forward.

Our and our children’s future prosperity is in his hands, let’s hope they do a better job on Brexit than most of the other stuff they have dealt with.
Remoaner,losers . on 21:30 - Sep 7 with 1034 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:45 - Sep 7 by Gwyn737

That scenario is only really comparable if those countries export 75% of their own catch to the EU.

We can catch all the fish we like but there no point if we can’t sell it. Compare the few hundred pots of cockles sold in Swansea market each day to the tonnes that are exported.

I agree with your reasoning. Why are the EU refusing to do a trade deal when they export twice as much to the UK as we export to the EU.

Do you think the jobs of a few French fishermen are more important than the 100,000s of people in the EU manufacturing good for export to the UK.
You must wonder what barnier is playing at?

Remoaner,losers . on 21:47 - Sep 7 with 1017 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:29 - Sep 7 by felixstowe_jack

Just your view. The majority of the UK and Wales voted to be free from the undemocratic EU. Regaining national sovereignty is a great bonus.
After all you believe NI Scotland and wales would be better off if they left the UK even though all three countries are subsidised by the UK government.

Listen now, you cant just wish this disaster of Brexit away.

Thousands of jobs already gone.

It does not matter what people voted for, we will have less money for the NHS.

Sovereignty is a joke right ? Never lost it, and in 9 years as PM Tony Blair has said the EU never forced one thing on him. You have been had. This is about Mogg etc not paying taxation.

If they are subsidised its because the Westmonster govt has taken us to this very place. Thank you for making the case for Indy so well.
Cymru can do far better itself.

No such place as NI but i am sure that you know that.

Remoaner,losers . on 21:52 - Sep 7 with 1012 viewsGwyn737

Remoaner,losers . on 21:30 - Sep 7 by felixstowe_jack

I agree with your reasoning. Why are the EU refusing to do a trade deal when they export twice as much to the UK as we export to the EU.

Do you think the jobs of a few French fishermen are more important than the 100,000s of people in the EU manufacturing good for export to the UK.

Apologies, I thought we were talking about fish which seems to be one of the current sticking points.

We could go from industry to industry but I reckon the cleanest way to look at it is a population ratio of 1 : 6 or whatever it is.

Look, I wanted to remain but that ship has sailed. I now want it to go well as the alternative should be unpalatable to all.

I like the fact that you moved away from fishing as it’s shouldn’t dominate the narrative. There’s bigger fish to fry 😉
Remoaner,losers . on 23:29 - Sep 7 with 987 viewsWxmJax

Not sure how you get your trade figures.
UK exports £300 billion to EU (46% of ALL UK exports) and imports £372 billion ( 6% of EU exports)..
That's a lot for us to lose.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The wait was well worth it. on 23:40 - Sep 7 with 981 viewsKilkennyjack

The wait was well worth it. on 16:26 - Jun 15 by Jango

We’ve been here a thousand times mate. I’m sure if you go back through you’ll see many conversations on it with us going around and around. I voted leave because of the effects freedom of movement has on my industry, simple as that. If leaving the EU doesn’t stop firms bringing in the cheap labour from abroad while our lads are sat at home then I’ll vote for a government that will do something about it. You probably disagree with me but that’s how it is.

I’ve been furloughed for 12 weeks when I should have been on a big shutdown P66 in Immingham. The reason it’s still delayed is the firm that won the majority of the work uses all foreign labour and because of travel restrictions they can’t get the boys over. There’s thousands of U.K. lads sat in the house either on furlough or out of work when we could be earning good money and helping the economy get back on track. It’s a joke.

You do understand that trade deals with China, India, Turkey and Japan will ALL include the movement of people as well as goods...?

So you might not get labour from Poland, France, Spain, Holland any more, but you sure as hell will get the same - more ? - from India, China, Turkey, Japan and others.
Billions of people covered and at lower rates.

Brexit will enable this.
The cheaper the resources the more profit for Mogg.

UK workers even more screwed.

Remoaner,losers . on 00:59 - Sep 8 with 967 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:52 - Sep 7 by Gwyn737

Apologies, I thought we were talking about fish which seems to be one of the current sticking points.

We could go from industry to industry but I reckon the cleanest way to look at it is a population ratio of 1 : 6 or whatever it is.

Look, I wanted to remain but that ship has sailed. I now want it to go well as the alternative should be unpalatable to all.

I like the fact that you moved away from fishing as it’s shouldn’t dominate the narrative. There’s bigger fish to fry 😉

It’s certainly not the number one issue but it’s hugely important to a lot of communities. There are hundreds if not thousands of towns and villages all around the coast that have relied on fishing for millennia but the last forty years they’ve been decimated in a similar way that the south of wales and the north of England has been destroyed by the crumbling of the coal, steel and manufacturing industries.

Grimsby for example had a 700 strong fleet of trawlers. Now they don’t have a single one. Now I don’t know how many crew it takes to run a trawler, let’s give it a conservative estimate of ten, that’s 7000 jobs before you even start.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 08:10 - Sep 8 with 942 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 00:59 - Sep 8 by Highjack

It’s certainly not the number one issue but it’s hugely important to a lot of communities. There are hundreds if not thousands of towns and villages all around the coast that have relied on fishing for millennia but the last forty years they’ve been decimated in a similar way that the south of wales and the north of England has been destroyed by the crumbling of the coal, steel and manufacturing industries.

Grimsby for example had a 700 strong fleet of trawlers. Now they don’t have a single one. Now I don’t know how many crew it takes to run a trawler, let’s give it a conservative estimate of ten, that’s 7000 jobs before you even start.

Its 0.1 % of the uk gdp.

The uk does not buy and eat these fish, they are exported.

Johnson does not care about fishing.

If you crash out and therefore catch all the fish you can .... then you cant sell them cos no deal to trade with EU. And its perishable, so lorry parks wont help.

This is a Boris distraction.
Its bollox.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:05 - Sep 8 with 938 viewswaynekerr55

Aren't the fishing licences privately owned hence not an EU matter?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024