Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342467 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 09:07 - Sep 10 with 1537 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:00 - Sep 9 by pikeypaul

BOJO sticks it to them fecking loving it.

southern ireland totally sh!tting it.

OUT

AFLI

Very good post. How will Ireland cope if it cant export to the UK.
How will they also manage to export to the rest of the EU where more than 50% of the good they export to the EU transit across UK via holyhead fishguard to Felixstowe and Dover. The long queues at those ports will increase their costs and perishable cost will be badly hit.
Guess Ireland would rather cut off their nose to spite their face rather than settle for a fair trade deal.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:39 - Sep 10 with 1480 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:00 - Sep 9 by pikeypaul

BOJO sticks it to them fecking loving it.

southern ireland totally sh!tting it.

OUT

AFLI

None of this is Irelands fault.

Why would you be happy to inflict hardship on people ?

This is a Tory made bad Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 18:41 - Sep 10 with 1452 viewsKerouac

Article 184 says:
"The Union and the United Kingdom shall use their best endeavours, in good faith and in full respect of their respective legal orders, to take the necessary steps to negotiate expeditiously the agreements governing their future relationship referred to in the Political Declaration of 17 October 2019 and to conduct the relevant procedures for the ratification or conclusion of those agreements, with a view to ensuring that those agreements apply, to the extent possible, as from the end of the transition period."
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 9:28]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:45 - Sep 10 with 1431 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:39 - Sep 10 by Kilkennyjack

None of this is Irelands fault.

Why would you be happy to inflict hardship on people ?

This is a Tory made bad Brexit.

We are not responsible for the welfare of the good folk of Ireland anymore.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:59 - Sep 10 with 1427 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 19:45 - Sep 10 by Highjack

Ironically he's hoping brexit is a disaster and brings the UK hardship so it pushes Wales towards indy.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 22:23 - Sep 10 with 1395 viewsGlyn1

Remoaner,losers . on 19:45 - Sep 10 by Highjack

Don't be so stupidly flippant. "We" (=Boris and his incompetent idiots) are "responsible" for the people of Northern Ireland. This decision to break the law will be a gift to the criminal gangs smuggling across the border, and could lead to a return of the Troubles. I and probably you grew up in those years, and I've no wish to see them return but I think that Dominic Cummings and his chums think that a regular number of deaths of British soldiers and civilians will be a small price to pay for whatever the hell they think they're gaining.

I really, truly don't get it and would like Highjack or someone else to explain to me what the hell the government is thinking by breaking a deal they made only a few months ago. We no longer get a deal from our largest trading partner (the EU), we won't get a deal with the US (as explained today by Democrat politicians). We'll probably be deservedly handed a fine by the courts for breaking the law, and for what?

My only answer is that Johnson wants to goad the EU to walk out of talks first, so all the blame for a No Deal can be laid on them by his friends in the Mail and the Express because the consequences are going to be so dire anyway and he wants the Brexiteers to dodge the blame. Or that he's trying to turn us into North Korea. What the hell is he trying to do? Serious question.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 3:41]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Remoaner,losers . on 11:11 - Sep 11 with 1338 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:23 - Sep 10 by Glyn1

Don't be so stupidly flippant. "We" (=Boris and his incompetent idiots) are "responsible" for the people of Northern Ireland. This decision to break the law will be a gift to the criminal gangs smuggling across the border, and could lead to a return of the Troubles. I and probably you grew up in those years, and I've no wish to see them return but I think that Dominic Cummings and his chums think that a regular number of deaths of British soldiers and civilians will be a small price to pay for whatever the hell they think they're gaining.

I really, truly don't get it and would like Highjack or someone else to explain to me what the hell the government is thinking by breaking a deal they made only a few months ago. We no longer get a deal from our largest trading partner (the EU), we won't get a deal with the US (as explained today by Democrat politicians). We'll probably be deservedly handed a fine by the courts for breaking the law, and for what?

My only answer is that Johnson wants to goad the EU to walk out of talks first, so all the blame for a No Deal can be laid on them by his friends in the Mail and the Express because the consequences are going to be so dire anyway and he wants the Brexiteers to dodge the blame. Or that he's trying to turn us into North Korea. What the hell is he trying to do? Serious question.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 3:41]

Why should the EU impose restrictions on trade between two parts of the UK? Goods between NI , wales, Scotland and England should not be subject to and rules imposed by a foreign power.

Image the EU saying California could not trade with Nevada without obeying EU rules.

From January 1st th UK will be free from the EU and if the EU does not agree to a fair trade deal they should have no say or power over trade within a sovereign nation.

Remoaner,losers . (n/t) on 11:20 - Sep 11 with 1334 viewsHighjack

[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 11:20]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 12:34 - Sep 11 with 1311 viewsAndy1300

Well, who would have guessed that we could do this and get a better deal than the EU negotiated with Japan.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54116606
[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 12:35]

Number 1 team in Wales

Remoaner,losers . on 13:13 - Sep 11 with 1298 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 12:34 - Sep 11 by Andy1300

Well, who would have guessed that we could do this and get a better deal than the EU negotiated with Japan.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54116606
[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 12:35]

It's not better. Its the same

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 14:12 - Sep 11 with 1277 viewsAndy1300

Remoaner,losers . on 13:13 - Sep 11 by waynekerr55

Not according to an expert on the radio earlier

Number 1 team in Wales

Remoaner,losers . on 16:25 - Sep 11 with 1256 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:13 - Sep 11 by waynekerr55

It is not the same try reading it. 99% of goods between the UK and Japan will be tariff free, while many goods traded between the EU are still subject to tariffs to protect EU industries.

UK industries will now have a competitive advantage over EU industries.
It is amazing how quickly two countries can agree a trade deal when it is fair to both sides and both sides want it.

You must wonder why the EU do not want a similar trade deal between the UK and the EU.

Do the EU have a not very secret hidden Agenda.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:44 - Sep 11 with 1249 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 11:11 - Sep 11 by felixstowe_jack

Why should the EU impose restrictions on trade between two parts of the UK? Goods between NI , wales, Scotland and England should not be subject to and rules imposed by a foreign power.

Image the EU saying California could not trade with Nevada without obeying EU rules.

From January 1st th UK will be free from the EU and if the EU does not agree to a fair trade deal they should have no say or power over trade within a sovereign nation.

While I agree with you, broadly speaking, this bill still has me wondering. What does it say, does it break the law? I listened to Nadhim Zahawi on breakfast tv and it was a lot of bluster and he didn't look confident.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 21:02 - Sep 11 with 1206 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 11:11 - Sep 11 by felixstowe_jack

Where do you suggest it goes?

There has to be a border somewhere and nobody wants to have a land border on the island of Ireland. If someone wanted to build a border they could, but it will destroy the Good Friday Agreement and no doubt bring about a resumption in terrorist activity.
The Irish Sea Border was a feature of Boris’s oven ready deal.
Remoaner,losers . on 21:13 - Sep 11 with 1189 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:59 - Sep 10 by Catullus

Ironically he's hoping brexit is a disaster and brings the UK hardship so it pushes Wales towards indy.

Wrong again chump.

100 per cent against Brexit.
I do not want the people of the UK to suffer hardships.
And we are part of modern Europe.

Johnson is a shitehouse.
Mogg is a shitehouse.
Farage is a shitehouse.

👍

Remoaner,losers . on 21:15 - Sep 11 with 1188 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:02 - Sep 11 by majorraglan

There has to be a border somewhere and nobody wants to have a land border on the island of Ireland. If someone wanted to build a border they could, but it will destroy the Good Friday Agreement and no doubt bring about a resumption in terrorist activity.

Exactly Johnson agreed to it.
Nobody else.

Its done.

Remoaner,losers . on 23:25 - Sep 11 with 1170 viewsKerouac

Remoaner,losers . on 21:02 - Sep 11 by majorraglan

The Republic of Ireland and the UK are separate countries.
From here on in the Republic will be in the EU whereas the UK will be out.
Therefore the border is between the Republic and the UK...which is the land border between the North and the Republic.
I've put that in bold because it is a fact, the reality.

People either side don't want physical infrastructure along the border...the UK agrees and has put forward solutions, we are prepared to be flexible.
The EU is NOT willing to be flexible and has tried to bend us over when they had the opportunity (a weak government at the time due to TRAITOR MPs).
This government were prepared to accept the withdrawal agreement in order to bring an end to the paralysis of government in this country and in order to secure a trade deal. This was a compromise.

Now the EU want to take our fishing waters for free and wish to interfere in the governance of this country going forward, they want to be able to override the British government and damage our economy if we are more competitive and do better than them going forward...try and get your head around that a second and ask yourself why on earth you support them in this endeavour...what the EU is demanding is unprecedented, NO sovereign country could agree to this.

The EU say they won't compromise and we must bend over again but they are pissing in the wind because that outcome will NEVER happen again (certainly not right now with the Tories holding an 80 seat majority). The average member of the British public has woken up to exactly what it is they are about and won't have it.

Therefore, by the EU's own logic, there can be no trade deal.
If there is no trade deal (because the EU won't negotiate in good faith and do a similar deal to those that they already have with other countries), then there is no withdrawal agreement. No £40bn+, no interference in our affairs and no border (no matter how unintrusive) between N. Ireland and the UK...as we won't have a deal.
"Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed".

If the EU and Ireland believe that our solutions for an infrastructure-less border are unworkable for them, a compromise that they are not prepared to make, then it is THEY that will have to put a physical border in place to protect their precious single market...if this scenario unfolds it will be they who will then be pissing on the Good Friday agreement.
Crack on boys.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 23:33]

Remoaner,losers . on 08:01 - Sep 12 with 1130 viewspikeypaul

Feck en love it it , thanks Gina in going to court to prove parliamentary sovereignty power over rules the WA. it works both ways you see.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 8:26]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 08:55 - Sep 12 with 1115 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 21:13 - Sep 11 by Kilkennyjack

Wrong again chump.

Johnson is a shitehouse.
Mogg is a shitehouse.
Farage is a shitehouse.

👍

Chump? I am outraged sir, I demand an apology

So is the opposite true then eh? You hope brexit is a massive success and the people of the UK thrive and prosper and the Union goes from strength to strength, is that what you want?

Remoaner,losers . on 09:03 - Sep 12 with 1113 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:55 - Sep 12 by Catullus

Chump? I am outraged sir, I demand an apology

So is the opposite true then eh? You hope brexit is a massive success and the people of the UK thrive and prosper and the Union goes from strength to strength, is that what you want?

I am so so sorry.... 😂

Oh course i want Brexit to succeed.
I want the uk to prosper.
And a prosperous Wales to become independent.

That wont happen though.
Brexit is a stupid idea.
Its barely an idea.

Reality is just starting to bite.
Johnson cant even support his own ‘oven ready’ deal.
And he has pisssed of the Americans.

Johnson is a corrupt second rate hack.
Unfit for office.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:07 - Sep 12 with 1112 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:01 - Sep 12 by pikeypaul

Feck en love it it , thanks Gina in going to court to prove parliamentary sovereignty power over rules the WA. it works both ways you see.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 8:26]

You have failed again Pikey, you fecking div.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:19 - Sep 12 with 1107 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:03 - Sep 12 by Kilkennyjack

I am so so sorry.... 😂

Oh course i want Brexit to succeed.
I want the uk to prosper.
And a prosperous Wales to become independent.

That wont happen though.
Brexit is a stupid idea.
Its barely an idea.

Reality is just starting to bite.
Johnson cant even support his own ‘oven ready’ deal.
And he has pisssed of the Americans.

Johnson is a corrupt second rate hack.
Unfit for office.

At least he is better than your pal Corbyn.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:28 - Sep 12 with 1105 viewsKerouac

Remoaner,losers . on 09:07 - Sep 12 by Kilkennyjack

You have failed again Pikey, you fecking div.

Article 184 says:
"The Union and the United Kingdom shall use their best endeavours, in good faith and in full respect of their respective legal orders, to take the necessary steps to negotiate expeditiously the agreements governing their future relationship referred to in the Political Declaration of 17 October 2019 and to conduct the relevant procedures for the ratification or conclusion of those agreements, with a view to ensuring that those agreements apply, to the extent possible, as from the end of the transition period."

Remoaner,losers . on 09:30 - Sep 12 with 1103 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 21:13 - Sep 11 by Kilkennyjack

Wrong again chump.

Johnson is a shitehouse.
Mogg is a shitehouse.
Farage is a shitehouse.

👍

Thought you despised empire, or does it just depend who is building it?

The ex British Empire and the Empire the EU are building in its attempt for more control, more globalisation and more military might, are products of their time. Thinking they know better than anyone else, the politics of entitled supremacy.

Those of us who truly value all human life, have perhaps used history as a learning tool, rather than a stick to beat others, and don’t want to build another empire.

Surely the words of Juncker (as reported by the Guardian) must make others share my concern ...

’The European Union must turn into a major sovereign power on the global stage making the world in its image’

‘the EU should aim to surpass the dominance of the dollar in the world economy and challenge China in its attempts to become the ascendant influence in Africa.’

‘foreign policy decisions made on the basis of a qualified majority vote in which the will of 55% of member states would win the day’

Really, the EU making the world in it’s image / the ascendant influence in Africa. Ding dong. Some people never learn.

Their own words and openly displayed aspirations from the very top should not be ignored. They will do anything to claw onto power over the UK as they have proved in the past. They now want to effectively annex Northern Ireland, exert control over our fishing areas and judicial power over our companies. They have even started referring to us as Great Britain, rather than the UK (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland). They haven’t even the humility to hide their aggressive expansionism, all rather deja vu and very far from modern.
Remoaner,losers . on 09:32 - Sep 12 with 1099 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:30 - Sep 12 by chad

Thought you despised empire, or does it just depend who is building it?

The ex British Empire and the Empire the EU are building in its attempt for more control, more globalisation and more military might, are products of their time. Thinking they know better than anyone else, the politics of entitled supremacy.

Those of us who truly value all human life, have perhaps used history as a learning tool, rather than a stick to beat others, and don’t want to build another empire.

Surely the words of Juncker (as reported by the Guardian) must make others share my concern ...

’The European Union must turn into a major sovereign power on the global stage making the world in its image’

‘the EU should aim to surpass the dominance of the dollar in the world economy and challenge China in its attempts to become the ascendant influence in Africa.’

‘foreign policy decisions made on the basis of a qualified majority vote in which the will of 55% of member states would win the day’

Really, the EU making the world in it’s image / the ascendant influence in Africa. Ding dong. Some people never learn.

Their own words and openly displayed aspirations from the very top should not be ignored. They will do anything to claw onto power over the UK as they have proved in the past. They now want to effectively annex Northern Ireland, exert control over our fishing areas and judicial power over our companies. They have even started referring to us as Great Britain, rather than the UK (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland). They haven’t even the humility to hide their aggressive expansionism, all rather deja vu and very far from modern.

Well spoken but I doubt the europhiles will change their entrenched views.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024