Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301100 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 21:06 - Sep 29 with 1653 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:25 - Sep 29 by Batterseajack

I don’t think you’ve fully appreciated what is being said.

Truck 1 = 70 second wait
Truck 2 = 140 second wait
Truck 3 = 210 second wait
Truck 700 = 13.5 hour wait

I dont think you understand trucks are queuing for ferries all the time. They have to wait unti the ferries are unloaded, prepared for departure, then loaded. This can often take around an hour . During that hour they can easily have their 70 seconds customs checks so there is no extra delay.
You suggestion that there will only be custom officer on duty doing the checks is clearly nonsense.

Just for your information over 10,000 containers go through Felixstowe every day by train and lorries. Each one has to be unloaded from a train or the lorry before being stored then loaded onto a container ship.

Half the containers go to none EU countries and need custom clearance even the other half of the containers destined for the EU need paperwork as they have to be stored until the ship they are being carried has arrived and is ready to load.

Felixstowe handles 48% of all containers shipped to and from the UK
[Post edited 29 Sep 2020 21:08]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:13 - Sep 29 with 1631 viewspikeypaul

Nice and easy, another vote easily won and another hurdle popped over and the EU sh!tting it
now their deal with S America has disappeared 😆😂😂

but there is still hope for the no deal we all want.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 29 Sep 2020 22:29]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 08:51 - Sep 30 with 1569 viewsBatterseajack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:06 - Sep 29 by felixstowe_jack

I dont think you understand trucks are queuing for ferries all the time. They have to wait unti the ferries are unloaded, prepared for departure, then loaded. This can often take around an hour . During that hour they can easily have their 70 seconds customs checks so there is no extra delay.
You suggestion that there will only be custom officer on duty doing the checks is clearly nonsense.

Just for your information over 10,000 containers go through Felixstowe every day by train and lorries. Each one has to be unloaded from a train or the lorry before being stored then loaded onto a container ship.

Half the containers go to none EU countries and need custom clearance even the other half of the containers destined for the EU need paperwork as they have to be stored until the ship they are being carried has arrived and is ready to load.

Felixstowe handles 48% of all containers shipped to and from the UK
[Post edited 29 Sep 2020 21:08]

This is extra waiting in top of the waiting they already have to do. Unless you seriously think that Dover can turn the boarding area into a customs post?

Let’s make this simple for you, a ferry can carry 180 trucks. 70 seconds per truck means 3.5 hours of customs clearing per ferry. This assumes that customs agents check the next truck immediately after the previous one. In reality there will be a gap. This also assumes that each truck has the correct paper work, which is unlikely to be the case when carrying multiple consignment.

If you don’t think I understand the issue, how about listening to what Michael Gove says on the matter as he tries to deflect this into the hauliers for not adopting a new customs systems and practices that doesn’t get even exist.

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-michael-gove-letter-warns-of-queues-of-7-000-t

It’s also no good comparing a container port with Dover which is a roll on roll off terminal. As you say at Felixstowe, the lorries drop off the containers then go away, leaving the containers for potentially days as they clear customs and load a container ship. That system will never work for Dover. Lorries don’t stack as easily as containers and there’s less space available. Lorry drivers need accommodation and pay, so you can have them hanging about for days either.

You need to wake up Felixstowe.
Remoaner,losers . on 10:16 - Sep 30 with 1558 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 08:51 - Sep 30 by Batterseajack

This is extra waiting in top of the waiting they already have to do. Unless you seriously think that Dover can turn the boarding area into a customs post?

Let’s make this simple for you, a ferry can carry 180 trucks. 70 seconds per truck means 3.5 hours of customs clearing per ferry. This assumes that customs agents check the next truck immediately after the previous one. In reality there will be a gap. This also assumes that each truck has the correct paper work, which is unlikely to be the case when carrying multiple consignment.

If you don’t think I understand the issue, how about listening to what Michael Gove says on the matter as he tries to deflect this into the hauliers for not adopting a new customs systems and practices that doesn’t get even exist.

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-michael-gove-letter-warns-of-queues-of-7-000-t

It’s also no good comparing a container port with Dover which is a roll on roll off terminal. As you say at Felixstowe, the lorries drop off the containers then go away, leaving the containers for potentially days as they clear customs and load a container ship. That system will never work for Dover. Lorries don’t stack as easily as containers and there’s less space available. Lorry drivers need accommodation and pay, so you can have them hanging about for days either.

Ho long does it take to load a ferry with the 180 lorries?

What if there are 4 customs agents, doesn't that make it 45 minutes?

Don't long haul drivers still sleep in their cabs?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 12:06 - Sep 30 with 1541 viewsBatterseajack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:16 - Sep 30 by Catullus

Ho long does it take to load a ferry with the 180 lorries?

What if there are 4 customs agents, doesn't that make it 45 minutes?

Don't long haul drivers still sleep in their cabs?

There's 38 ferrys a day so its a quick turn around in departures.

70 seconds is an optimistic estimate with a seamless system up and running and operated by the EU. It doesn't include time for the previous lorry to move on and the line to move. It doesn't include an allowance for paper work being filled out incorrectly. This system doesn't yet exist and there's less than a 100 days to bring it into existence. You could in theory make this work, but with people being involved, it would only take a few truck drivers carrying the wrong paperwork to clog up the roads.

Looking at the Swiss / EU boarder who have been doing this for years and has less volume than Dover / Calais, and guess what, queues.

Yes they have cabs, what's your point? Lorry drivers add value to the economy when they're moving things around, not unnecessarily parked up for days on end in lorry parks.
Remoaner,losers . on 12:15 - Sep 30 with 1540 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:51 - Sep 30 by Batterseajack

Not sure anyone in battersea has any idea what happens in our ports.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:02 - Sep 30 with 1533 viewsBatterseajack

Remoaner,losers . on 12:15 - Sep 30 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure anyone in battersea has any idea what happens in our ports.

I don't think you do to if you think the port of Dover can operate like Felixstowe.
Remoaner,losers . on 12:13 - Oct 1 with 1476 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:02 - Sep 30 by Batterseajack

I don't think you do to if you think the port of Dover can operate like Felixstowe.

Never said it could just said they can do customs and documentation checks while the wait for ferry. They spend 70 seconds in documentation queue, then move to ferry queue and spend 70 seconds less in ferry queue. It is not rocket science just needs some minor organisational skills by port officials.

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 13:19 - Oct 1 with 1461 viewsKilkennyjack

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 16:30 - Oct 1 with 1438 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:19 - Oct 1 by Kilkennyjack

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇪🇺

She is not our president after December so who cares what the ECJ does at it has no jurisdiction over an independent sovereign nation.

You do know of course that the EU is taking legal action against your beloved republic concerning the 13 billion corporation tax that a well know American company has paid to IR after diverting it's EU profits to IR to evade EU tax.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 16:44]

Remoaner,losers . on 18:12 - Oct 1 with 1410 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 12:06 - Sep 30 by Batterseajack

There's 38 ferrys a day so its a quick turn around in departures.

70 seconds is an optimistic estimate with a seamless system up and running and operated by the EU. It doesn't include time for the previous lorry to move on and the line to move. It doesn't include an allowance for paper work being filled out incorrectly. This system doesn't yet exist and there's less than a 100 days to bring it into existence. You could in theory make this work, but with people being involved, it would only take a few truck drivers carrying the wrong paperwork to clog up the roads.

Looking at the Swiss / EU boarder who have been doing this for years and has less volume than Dover / Calais, and guess what, queues.

Yes they have cabs, what's your point? Lorry drivers add value to the economy when they're moving things around, not unnecessarily parked up for days on end in lorry parks.

The point is the lorry is their accomodation.

Truthfully I think it can be done. The big problem for me is the people trying to do it. A bigger bunch of incompetents you'll struggle to find!

Look at the covid app, a worldbeater we were promised, we eventually got something but a worldbeater? What about the under 16's? They can't use the app and the virus will be spreading in schools too.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 18:35 - Oct 1 with 1402 viewsNortbankboy

Remoaner,losers . on 18:12 - Oct 1 by Catullus

Truthfully I think it can be done. The big problem for me is the people trying to do it. A bigger bunch of incompetents you'll struggle to find!

Look at the covid app, a worldbeater we were promised, we eventually got something but a worldbeater? What about the under 16's? They can't use the app and the virus will be spreading in schools too.

7900 jobs i banking exported to Europe from the uk.
brexit starting to kick in now
Remoaner,losers . on 23:05 - Oct 1 with 1370 viewsBatterseajack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:12 - Oct 1 by Catullus

So where do they go for a shit when stuck on a motorway hard shoulder for days as it creeps slowly to Dover?
Remoaner,losers . on 02:05 - Oct 2 with 1355 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:05 - Oct 1 by Batterseajack

So where do they go for a shit when stuck on a motorway hard shoulder for days as it creeps slowly to Dover?

You've never met a trucker have you?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 13:31 - Oct 2 with 1306 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 02:05 - Oct 2 by Highjack

You've never met a trucker have you?

You often see plastic bottles full of a yellow liquid at the side of motorways and roundabouts.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:47 - Oct 2 with 1277 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 23:05 - Oct 1 by Batterseajack

I'm sure you've used a portaloo. If there are massive queues maybe they'll put up toilets. I'm sure as well food trucks will pop up at appropriate points.

Thta's if they do end up stuck for days. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Remoaner,losers . on 00:17 - Oct 7 with 1191 viewspikeypaul

Merkel and the rest of the EU especially Eire carping it knowing they need a deal more than us.
We will have WTO rules please and they can keep out of OUR waters,thank you very much.

Very funny looking back randomly on this my thread and seeing how often the Remoaners have now in hindsight been proved wrong.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 0:25]

Remoaner,losers . on 20:18 - Oct 16 with 1066 viewspikeypaul

Boris FINALLY Walks Away From Brexit Talks. No Deal Confirmed.

And all the remoaners saying we would be begging for a deal,but now it they are sending Barnier over to London in a panic despite BOJO telling them dont bother.

Lovely,it gets better by the day.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 20:24]

Remoaner,losers . on 20:35 - Oct 16 with 1049 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 20:18 - Oct 16 by pikeypaul

Boris FINALLY Walks Away From Brexit Talks. No Deal Confirmed.

And all the remoaners saying we would be begging for a deal,but now it they are sending Barnier over to London in a panic despite BOJO telling them dont bother.

Lovely,it gets better by the day.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 20:24]

No deal is not confirmed yet, there’s been this declaration but neither side has refused to participate in future discussions. Both sides still want a deal, but this is certainly an interesting development and a brave call by Boris.
Should be an interesting couple of weeks.
Remoaner,losers . on 21:09 - Oct 16 with 1029 viewspikeypaul

Remoaner,losers . on 20:35 - Oct 16 by majorraglan

No deal is not confirmed yet, there’s been this declaration but neither side has refused to participate in future discussions. Both sides still want a deal, but this is certainly an interesting development and a brave call by Boris.
Should be an interesting couple of weeks.

100%

BOJO has told them to get real or dont bother coming back to the table. Brussels then immediately announce they are sending Barnier over on Monday.So Bojos stance is getting immediate dividends by calling the EUs bluff.

The EU are cr@pping it knowing we do would like a deal but not at any cost since we know they need a deal more than us,especially countries like eire.

They are not dealing with May who was just a remoaner offering to deliver BRINO anymore much to their annoyance..

OUT

AFLI

Remoaner,losers . on 21:27 - Oct 16 with 1020 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 21:09 - Oct 16 by pikeypaul

100%

BOJO has told them to get real or dont bother coming back to the table. Brussels then immediately announce they are sending Barnier over on Monday.So Bojos stance is getting immediate dividends by calling the EUs bluff.

The EU are cr@pping it knowing we do would like a deal but not at any cost since we know they need a deal more than us,especially countries like eire.

They are not dealing with May who was just a remoaner offering to deliver BRINO anymore much to their annoyance..

OUT

AFLI

We have voted out and that’s the way it should be. I don’t think we have the infrastructure in place for “No Deal” and I think things could be quite problematic for a while, trucks in Kent, customs system etc but it is what it is and if it ends up being a cluster ***** Boris will pay the price. Personally, I’d prefer to see a deal because I think “No Deal” could cause our exporters major issues, but if the only option was terrible deal then I’d walk away.

We’ll soon see what happens.

Edit -typo
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 8:50]
Remoaner,losers . on 08:46 - Oct 17 with 994 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:27 - Oct 16 by majorraglan

We have voted out and that’s the way it should be. I don’t think we have the infrastructure in place for “No Deal” and I think things could be quite problematic for a while, trucks in Kent, customs system etc but it is what it is and if it ends up being a cluster ***** Boris will pay the price. Personally, I’d prefer to see a deal because I think “No Deal” could cause our exporters major issues, but if the only option was terrible deal then I’d walk away.

We’ll soon see what happens.

Edit -typo
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 8:50]

Guess what - this was more lies !?!
Who would have thought...?

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 10:13 - Oct 17 with 973 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 08:46 - Oct 17 by Kilkennyjack

Guess what - this was more lies !?!
Who would have thought...?

I do think that the electorate have been led down the garden path with regards to the ease with which a deal would be negotiated. I also believe a significant number of our politicians on all sides of the political divide, the left and the right are completely out of touch with reality.

There are stories being carried in various articles that the Chancellor and Gove are trying to persuade Boris to strike a deal, so it remains to be seen how things will play out. We are all ready seeing the words being used changed, “No Deal” is being used less frequently and is now being referred to as an Australia type deal, the reality is Australia trade mainly on WTO terms and are in the process of negotiating a deal with the EU - it’s as though the politicians no longer want to be associated with the words “No Deal”.

If we crash out with “No Deal” and it proves to be a disaster, the Boris, Davis, Gove, Fox, Mogg etc have to own it, but whether they will still be around to face the music or care is another issue. If it proves to be a success, they can bask in he glory of knowing they were right and that our country is on the road increased prosperity which we can all enjoy. I think it will be former, but 8 am hoping for the latter.

[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 10:16]
Remoaner,losers . on 10:31 - Oct 17 with 962 viewsNortbankboy

Remoaner,losers . on 10:13 - Oct 17 by majorraglan

I do think that the electorate have been led down the garden path with regards to the ease with which a deal would be negotiated. I also believe a significant number of our politicians on all sides of the political divide, the left and the right are completely out of touch with reality.

There are stories being carried in various articles that the Chancellor and Gove are trying to persuade Boris to strike a deal, so it remains to be seen how things will play out. We are all ready seeing the words being used changed, “No Deal” is being used less frequently and is now being referred to as an Australia type deal, the reality is Australia trade mainly on WTO terms and are in the process of negotiating a deal with the EU - it’s as though the politicians no longer want to be associated with the words “No Deal”.

If we crash out with “No Deal” and it proves to be a disaster, the Boris, Davis, Gove, Fox, Mogg etc have to own it, but whether they will still be around to face the music or care is another issue. If it proves to be a success, they can bask in he glory of knowing they were right and that our country is on the road increased prosperity which we can all enjoy. I think it will be former, but 8 am hoping for the latter.

[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 10:16]

I have never seen the country so divided and in such a mess.
On top this a no deal brexit.
It's going to cost 1000s of jobs.
Plus our reputation in tatters for going back on our word
Remoaner,losers . on 10:47 - Oct 17 with 956 viewsHighjack

Called it right on page two. No deal or “hard Brexit was always the inevitable path.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024