Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301496 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 10:54 - Oct 17 with 1294 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 00:17 - Oct 7 by pikeypaul

Merkel and the rest of the EU especially Eire carping it knowing they need a deal more than us.
We will have WTO rules please and they can keep out of OUR waters,thank you very much.

Very funny looking back randomly on this my thread and seeing how often the Remoaners have now in hindsight been proved wrong.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 0:25]

They were all wrong about absolutely everything. But they were so sure they were right.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 10:55 - Oct 17 with 1291 viewschad

Remoaner,losers . on 20:35 - Oct 16 by majorraglan

No deal is not confirmed yet, there’s been this declaration but neither side has refused to participate in future discussions. Both sides still want a deal, but this is certainly an interesting development and a brave call by Boris.
Should be an interesting couple of weeks.

Indeed, and bravery is what is required. Not the ongoing whinging and whining by some politicians that we must have a deal, which is counterproductive, damaging to our position and puts the EU in the driving seat meaning the EU could more or less demand what they wanted.

I agree no deal is better than a bad deal. An organisation arrogant enough to state it wants to build the world in its image, needs to learn it cannot demand we remain tied to its apron strings or dictate to us. We either make a fair and reasonable deal that does not compromise our autonomy and sovereignty or we walk away. We have repeatedly seen the EUs desperate attempts to claw onto power over us. We are no longer part of their expansionism and Empire building, nor should we become one of their controlled territories.
Remoaner,losers . on 13:06 - Oct 17 with 1261 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 10:55 - Oct 17 by chad

Indeed, and bravery is what is required. Not the ongoing whinging and whining by some politicians that we must have a deal, which is counterproductive, damaging to our position and puts the EU in the driving seat meaning the EU could more or less demand what they wanted.

I agree no deal is better than a bad deal. An organisation arrogant enough to state it wants to build the world in its image, needs to learn it cannot demand we remain tied to its apron strings or dictate to us. We either make a fair and reasonable deal that does not compromise our autonomy and sovereignty or we walk away. We have repeatedly seen the EUs desperate attempts to claw onto power over us. We are no longer part of their expansionism and Empire building, nor should we become one of their controlled territories.

If you don't mind me asking Chad, do you follow the Leave Alliance on Twitter? They make a compelling argument for EFTA/EEA.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 18:06 - Oct 21 with 1176 viewspikeypaul

This gets better by the day

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 18:33 - Oct 21 with 1160 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 18:06 - Oct 21 by pikeypaul

This gets better by the day

OUT

AFLI

Interesting today that Bojo was told by the EU to own the lies he told to the British public.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:34 - Oct 21 with 1158 viewsItchySphincter

Didn't intend to quote there.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:27 - Oct 21 with 1137 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 18:33 - Oct 21 by ItchySphincter

Interesting today that Bojo was told by the EU to own the lies he told to the British public.

Leave or remain they all lied and they all need to own up to it.

It's a bit much though, the EU telling him that. They have their own problems, like keeping to their own rules. Instead they constantly try and tell the UK what to do.

Right or wrong, for better or for worse we have left and now the politicans on both sides need to act in the best interests of the people they represent and stop the ideological posturing.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 21:30 - Oct 21 with 1124 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 19:27 - Oct 21 by Catullus

It's a bit much though, the EU telling him that. They have their own problems, like keeping to their own rules. Instead they constantly try and tell the UK what to do.

Right or wrong, for better or for worse we have left and now the politicans on both sides need to act in the best interests of the people they represent and stop the ideological posturing.

Indeed.

The politicians need to be made to take responsibility for their decisions and “own” whatever happens. If it’s a cluster ...... they need to be held responsible, but I suspect they will be long gone with a sack full of loot to sunnier places.
Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 21:40 - Oct 21 with 1120 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 21:30 - Oct 21 by majorraglan

Indeed.

The politicians need to be made to take responsibility for their decisions and “own” whatever happens. If it’s a cluster ...... they need to be held responsible, but I suspect they will be long gone with a sack full of loot to sunnier places.

A large sackful. In the middle of this pandemic with thousands losing jobs and people going literally penniless and falling behind on mortgages and rent the independent panel IPSA recommended a pay rise in excess of £3,300 for MP's.

Lets see how many MP's turn it down or give it to charity, I'd bet a small minority not that I'm at all cynical!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 22:00 - Oct 21 with 1110 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 21:40 - Oct 21 by Catullus

A large sackful. In the middle of this pandemic with thousands losing jobs and people going literally penniless and falling behind on mortgages and rent the independent panel IPSA recommended a pay rise in excess of £3,300 for MP's.

Lets see how many MP's turn it down or give it to charity, I'd bet a small minority not that I'm at all cynical!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/22/welsh-assembly-members-pay-rise https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/plaid-leader-leanne-wood-turns

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Remoaner,losers . on 23:56 - Oct 21 with 1093 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 19:27 - Oct 21 by Catullus

Forget both sides lied.

You won, get over it.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:40 - Oct 22 with 1060 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Macron tries to blackmail the UK.
Either hand over your fishing rights to us or we will turn off your Electricity Interconnector.
The only problem France have with this threat is that they want our fish for FREE, but we PAY them for their electricity.
So if we say "NON" they lose twice, they don't get the fish and they don't get any cash for their spare electricity.

Macron isn't even a decent blackmailer, let alone a decent leader.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2020 12:08]
Remoaner,losers . on 11:59 - Oct 22 with 1050 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:33 - Oct 21 by ItchySphincter

Not as if the EU ever told lies is it? Like the EU being a democratic body, when none of the 28 commissioners, various presidents, etc ever appearing on any ballot paper.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 12:49 - Oct 22 with 1044 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 11:59 - Oct 22 by felixstowe_jack

Not as if the EU ever told lies is it? Like the EU being a democratic body, when none of the 28 commissioners, various presidents, etc ever appearing on any ballot paper.

It’s far from perfect, no argument from me there. Pretty sure it’s not worth this degree of self harm though.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:43 - Oct 22 with 1032 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see the irish government has introduced border controls on the border between the ROI and NI today resulting in huge queues on border roads. So much for freedom of movement and the ROI insisting their should be no border restrictions under the withdrawal agreement.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:44 - Oct 22 with 1003 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 23:56 - Oct 21 by ItchySphincter

Forget both sides lied.

You won, get over it.

You don'tlike being reminded that remain lied too then? Does the truth hurt?

Tell you what, get over it.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:50 - Oct 22 with 1002 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 13:43 - Oct 22 by felixstowe_jack

I see the irish government has introduced border controls on the border between the ROI and NI today resulting in huge queues on border roads. So much for freedom of movement and the ROI insisting their should be no border restrictions under the withdrawal agreement.

Pandemic related though surely. People still moaning about brexit need to wake up, the pandemic is causing all the harm, much more than brexit...which has caused little harm so far because we are still in transition.

People talking about "this degree of self harm" are jumping the gun.

Maybe if the politicians stopped asking for things the other side won't give, accept that impasse and concentrated on the things they can have, some kind of deal can be done.

There's too much brinkmanship and not enough pragmatism.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:11 - Oct 22 with 999 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 12:49 - Oct 22 by ItchySphincter

It’s far from perfect, no argument from me there. Pretty sure it’s not worth this degree of self harm though.

Agree that is why the EU should do a trade deal rather than punishing their manufacturing and farming industries just to make sure no other Countries exercise their democratic right to leave.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:13 - Oct 22 with 998 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:50 - Oct 22 by Catullus

Pandemic related though surely. People still moaning about brexit need to wake up, the pandemic is causing all the harm, much more than brexit...which has caused little harm so far because we are still in transition.

People talking about "this degree of self harm" are jumping the gun.

Maybe if the politicians stopped asking for things the other side won't give, accept that impasse and concentrated on the things they can have, some kind of deal can be done.

There's too much brinkmanship and not enough pragmatism.

Yes it is pandemic related but they have still put a hard border in place even if only temporary.

Remoaner,losers . on 20:14 - Oct 22 with 975 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 18:13 - Oct 22 by felixstowe_jack

Yes it is pandemic related but they have still put a hard border in place even if only temporary.

That's why it doesn't matter. If the rest of the world had gotten rid of covid but the Uk was still struggling, we'd find ourselves cut off too. Closed borders everywhere to us.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:19 - Oct 22 with 953 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 17:44 - Oct 22 by Catullus

You don'tlike being reminded that remain lied too then? Does the truth hurt?

Tell you what, get over it.

I’m over it. Just interesting to still seeing leavers celebrating being lied to and blaming remoaners for everything that’s gone wrong.

You won, get over it.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:20 - Oct 22 with 952 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 18:11 - Oct 22 by felixstowe_jack

Agree that is why the EU should do a trade deal rather than punishing their manufacturing and farming industries just to make sure no other Countries exercise their democratic right to leave.

You have a trade deal by being in the EU. Duh.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:16 - Oct 24 with 897 viewsKilkennyjack

You would have to be pretty thick to think this is a good thing. Pikey ?

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 13:24 - Oct 24 with 891 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 22:19 - Oct 22 by ItchySphincter

I’m over it. Just interesting to still seeing leavers celebrating being lied to and blaming remoaners for everything that’s gone wrong.

You won, get over it.

I wasn't celebrating anything, it was you moaning about the lies leave told who got funny about being reminded both sides lied.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:48 - Oct 24 with 869 viewsmajorraglan

An interesting development, the Government have lowered the salary threshold for immigration to the UK, its not been widely publicised.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/24/migrants-to-uk-now-need-to-earn-on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024