Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2329396 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 11:16 - Nov 30 with 1237 viewsCatullus

That new ferry route, what if Westminster refused permission for a new route through UK territorial waters, it's a blooming long way around!

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Map-of-the-UK-territorial-waters-and-contine

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 17:47 - Nov 30 with 1209 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 05:48 - Nov 30 by Highjack

Being stupid is a stereotype the Irish have unfortunately always had. I doubt it’s true, after all Joe Biden is Irish.

Of course its not true.

The British Empire repeatedly used such methods to deliberately dehumanise any opposition, mock, ridicle, and feel superior on the basis of English birth alone.

You sheep shaggging b@stards should take note.
Know your place Taffy.

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 18:04 - Nov 30 with 1201 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:47 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

Of course its not true.

The British Empire repeatedly used such methods to deliberately dehumanise any opposition, mock, ridicle, and feel superior on the basis of English birth alone.

Know your place Taffy.

The British empire so beloved by the countries they civilised, brought healthcare, education and democracy to, that 52 of them joined the commonwealth of there own free will and are free to leave anytime without being punished as per EU.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:08 - Nov 30 with 1187 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 17:47 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

Of course its not true.

Know your place Taffy.

It's not like any former colonial outposts have people who feel superior by dint of birth!

Oh hang on....India....Bindi spots may be gone but the castes? It's not just the English who feel superior. In most countries people born to wealth feel superior. People born to certain families, rich or not feel superior.

I can't remember who it was but some English bloke once said something along the lines of you don't find village idiots in Wales but there are plenty in England. It was a reference to high levels of literacy in Wales which the English didn't like because educated people cause trouble. Blue book anyone?

https://www.library.wales/discover/digital-gallery/printed-material/the-blue-boo

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 16:44 - Dec 1 with 1136 viewspikeypaul

Love it,Southern Ireland cr@pping it

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 22:50 - Dec 1 with 1093 viewsKilkennyjack

Comrade Nicola providing a clear path for Indy Wales.

This what leadership looks like.
Feck Johnson ✌🏾

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 23:01 - Dec 1 with 1079 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:50 - Dec 1 by Kilkennyjack

Feck Johnson ✌🏾

Why is Europe a part of what they are but the nations they share an island with aren’t?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 08:18 - Dec 2 with 1047 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:50 - Dec 1 by Kilkennyjack

Feck Johnson ✌🏾

Pity she can't hold a referendum with the UK government approval.
In her public opinion poll who will be able to vote
1. Only Scottish born residents of Scotland
2. Other residents in Scotland born in the rest of the UK
3. Foriegn born residents residing in Scotland
4. EU citizens who have applied for settlement status in Scotland and or UK
5. Scottish born people living in the rest of the UK
6. Scottish people living abroad for tax reasons or who prefer to live outside Scotland because of the weather.

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 08:36 - Dec 2 with 1037 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:18 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

Pity she can't hold a referendum with the UK government approval.
In her public opinion poll who will be able to vote
1. Only Scottish born residents of Scotland
2. Other residents in Scotland born in the rest of the UK
3. Foriegn born residents residing in Scotland
4. EU citizens who have applied for settlement status in Scotland and or UK
5. Scottish born people living in the rest of the UK
6. Scottish people living abroad for tax reasons or who prefer to live outside Scotland because of the weather.

7. 10 year olds.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:05 - Dec 2 with 1037 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 23:01 - Dec 1 by Highjack

Why is Europe a part of what they are but the nations they share an island with aren’t?

The answer to that is easy, it's England isn't it ?, who wants to share an island with them ?, constant right wing Governments, a monarchy, a state religion, an unelected political chamber, the list goes on and on.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Remoaner,losers . on 09:15 - Dec 2 with 1034 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:05 - Dec 2 by trampie

The answer to that is easy, it's England isn't it ?, who wants to share an island with them ?, constant right wing Governments, a monarchy, a state religion, an unelected political chamber, the list goes on and on.

The uk often switches between left wing labour and right wing conservatives.

Both wales and Scotland have only ever been run by left wing labour and SNP

Remoaner,losers . on 09:21 - Dec 2 with 1029 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 09:15 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

The uk often switches between left wing labour and right wing conservatives.

Both wales and Scotland have only ever been run by left wing labour and SNP

The last Labour Government was right wing and any future ones might well be the same.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:32 - Dec 2 with 1016 viewsCatullus

At last, some honesty. It's England...it's the English.....it's xenophobia but only towards one country. The Scottish always preferred the French.

Who on Great Brtain argues more about religion than the Scottish? The GerTic wars are ongoing despite the GFA allegedly ending violence in Northern Ireland.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:46 - Dec 2 with 1004 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 09:32 - Dec 2 by Catullus

At last, some honesty. It's England...it's the English.....it's xenophobia but only towards one country. The Scottish always preferred the French.

Who on Great Brtain argues more about religion than the Scottish? The GerTic wars are ongoing despite the GFA allegedly ending violence in Northern Ireland.

What's a Tic ?

Remoaner,losers . on 09:50 - Dec 2 with 996 viewsHighjack

Even if Scotland goes independent they’ll still have to share an island with England tramps.

Scotland has its own government and legal system. Most major areas are devolved so the “right wing” governments of Westminster doesn’t really affect Scotland that much. Scotland benefits from the Barnett formula more than any other part of Great Britain. They have their own tax raising powers that they refuse to use. This pathological hatred of all things English isn’t healthy.

As for the monarchy, her Maj is descended from Robert the Bruce, Mary Queen of Scots and all pretty much all of the Scottish kings. It’s arguable there hasn’t been a truly English dynasty member as head of state since 1066 unless you count the Cromwells. They’re certainly more Scottish than English anyway.

State religion? We’re fairly secular these days. I’d suggest atheism is probably the majority belief in 2020 U.K. because most sensible people don’t or shouldn’t believe in that nonsense.

The lords I’ll give you, I’m not a fan of that at all but again there are a lot of Scottish members, perhaps disproportionate to the population of the U.K. as a whole.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:56 - Dec 2 with 993 viewstrampie

As regards Scotland they want to be in the EU as well.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:08 - Dec 2 with 992 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 09:46 - Dec 2 by trampie

What's a Tic ?

GerTic - RanGERS....CelTic. Always fighting over religion.

AS Highjack says, no matter what happens politically Scotland will always be Geographically part of these islands and be right next to England.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:14 - Dec 2 with 991 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:56 - Dec 2 by trampie

As regards Scotland they want to be in the EU as well.

Pity wales wants to leave the EU

Remoaner,losers . on 13:41 - Dec 2 with 970 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 10:14 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

Pity wales wants to leave the EU

That was skewed by the large immigrant vote.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:07 - Dec 2 with 965 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:41 - Dec 2 by trampie

That was skewed by the large immigrant vote.

People who live in Wales are allowed to vote not just the Welsh speakers. Don't forget most the Welsh people living in England also voted to leave .

Remoaner,losers . on 14:34 - Dec 2 with 954 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 14:07 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

People who live in Wales are allowed to vote not just the Welsh speakers. Don't forget most the Welsh people living in England also voted to leave .

I haven't seen any articles saying that most Welsh people living in England voted leave ?, I've seen it written that English immigrants in Wales skewed the vote down here for leave but I haven't seen anything to suggest that Welsh people in England voted leave (I would guess they would be more likely to have voted to remain actually), do you have any links ?, why do you think the Welsh in England voted leave.

Remoaner,losers . on 15:27 - Dec 2 with 933 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:34 - Dec 2 by trampie

I haven't seen any articles saying that most Welsh people living in England voted leave ?, I've seen it written that English immigrants in Wales skewed the vote down here for leave but I haven't seen anything to suggest that Welsh people in England voted leave (I would guess they would be more likely to have voted to remain actually), do you have any links ?, why do you think the Welsh in England voted leave.

Mainly because all the Welsh people I know, including me , said they were voting to leave. No evidence the English skewed the vote. In fact it seems the reverse only five areas in Wales voted to remain Cardiff by nearly 40,000, Monmouthshire, Vale of Glamorgan, Gwynedd and Ceridigeon. Three of those areas have the largest influx on English.

Even die hard Welsh nationalists areas like Carmarthen, Anglesey and Conwy voted to leave.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:29 - Dec 2 with 919 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 15:27 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

Mainly because all the Welsh people I know, including me , said they were voting to leave. No evidence the English skewed the vote. In fact it seems the reverse only five areas in Wales voted to remain Cardiff by nearly 40,000, Monmouthshire, Vale of Glamorgan, Gwynedd and Ceridigeon. Three of those areas have the largest influx on English.

Even die hard Welsh nationalists areas like Carmarthen, Anglesey and Conwy voted to leave.

Oh so you have no link.

All the Welsh people I know that are living in England that I know voted remain.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:43 - Dec 2 with 904 viewsfelixstowe_jack

You probably only know a few if you live in Wales. Living in England I get to no more.

If you want a link google" the electoral commission "
And EU referendum results by regional Wales.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:49 - Dec 2 with 902 viewsCatullus

There is no hard evidence that English people in Wales skewed the result. You cannot ask a few people and mulitply it out.
Unless everybody is asked and they give an honest answer there is no way to be sure.

Surely it doesn't matter to anyone, unless they hate the English so much? It was a UK vote and the result was clear.

How about we take every English vote away and bring all those Welsh people back, would it change the result?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024