Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301343 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 18:24 - Dec 2 with 1252 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 17:43 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

You probably only know a few if you live in Wales. Living in England I get to no more.

If you want a link google" the electoral commission "
And EU referendum results by regional Wales.

There is a link in the tweet to a Guardian article.

So it's only you saying the Welsh in England voted leave, Iike I said my guess would be that it's the other way, all the ones I know were remain, they are all educated professional people but I would think they would make up a substantial percentage of Welsh in England, professional people I would think would be more likely to move than people doing ordinary jobs.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Remoaner,losers . on 18:32 - Dec 2 with 1245 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:24 - Dec 2 by trampie

There is a link in the tweet to a Guardian article.

So it's only you saying the Welsh in England voted leave, Iike I said my guess would be that it's the other way, all the ones I know were remain, they are all educated professional people but I would think they would make up a substantial percentage of Welsh in England, professional people I would think would be more likely to move than people doing ordinary jobs.

No I am just saying the Welsh voted to leave in the referendum and welsh people who live in England would be more inclined to vote to leave .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:34 - Dec 2 with 1241 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 18:32 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

No I am just saying the Welsh voted to leave in the referendum and welsh people who live in England would be more inclined to vote to leave .

Why would Welsh people in England be more inclined to vote leave ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:47 - Dec 2 with 1235 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:34 - Dec 2 by trampie

Why would Welsh people in England be more inclined to vote leave ?

Why would English people living in Wales be more likely than the welsh to vote to leave?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:06 - Dec 2 with 1220 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 18:47 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

Why would English people living in Wales be more likely than the welsh to vote to leave?

Because the demographic of English immigrants in Wales is they are old, they come here to retire for the good life, lots of the Welsh in England are working age, economic migrants and the old voted leave, remember the old, stupid, racist headlines after the referendum.

Remoaner,losers . on 20:59 - Dec 2 with 1194 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:06 - Dec 2 by trampie

Because the demographic of English immigrants in Wales is they are old, they come here to retire for the good life, lots of the Welsh in England are working age, economic migrants and the old voted leave, remember the old, stupid, racist headlines after the referendum.

Wales voted to leave any any Welshman who has escaped the years of labour indoctrination in Wales knows that. You have still not explained why the three areas in wales with the largest English population voted to remain and the three Welsh nationalist areas voted to leave.

Remoaner,losers . on 21:27 - Dec 2 with 1181 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 20:59 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

Wales voted to leave any any Welshman who has escaped the years of labour indoctrination in Wales knows that. You have still not explained why the three areas in wales with the largest English population voted to remain and the three Welsh nationalist areas voted to leave.

What 3 nationalist areas ?

Remoaner,losers . on 09:42 - Dec 3 with 1134 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:27 - Dec 2 by trampie

What 3 nationalist areas ?

I listed them in my previous post. Carmarthenshire, Conway and anglesey.

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 09:52 - Dec 3 with 1125 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 09:42 - Dec 3 by felixstowe_jack

I listed them in my previous post. Carmarthenshire, Conway and anglesey.

Conway is not a Nationalist area to date, Plaid always come absolutely nowhere in General Elections there and as regards Anglesey Plaid have not won at a General Election in that constituency there this century, losing on the last six occasions.

Remoaner,losers . on 12:47 - Dec 3 with 1103 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 09:52 - Dec 3 by trampie

Conway is not a Nationalist area to date, Plaid always come absolutely nowhere in General Elections there and as regards Anglesey Plaid have not won at a General Election in that constituency there this century, losing on the last six occasions.

Not voting Plaid doesn't mean the area isn't nationalist. Plaid has alwasy been seen as a bit of a joke.

Gwynedd and Anglesey have the highet percentage of Welsh speakers and they tend to be more nationalist than us non Welsh speakers.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 12:59 - Dec 3 with 1097 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 12:47 - Dec 3 by Catullus

Not voting Plaid doesn't mean the area isn't nationalist. Plaid has alwasy been seen as a bit of a joke.

Gwynedd and Anglesey have the highet percentage of Welsh speakers and they tend to be more nationalist than us non Welsh speakers.

It's the best measure there is and I wouldn't say Welsh speakers are more nationalist than non Welsh speakers.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:00 - Dec 3 with 1094 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 12:47 - Dec 3 by Catullus

Correct. You don't have to vote plaid to be a nationalist.

Carmarthenshire is very nationalist it was after all the huge majority there that swung the devolution results. They clearly don't want to be ruled by Westminster or Brussels.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:11 - Dec 3 with 1082 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 13:00 - Dec 3 by felixstowe_jack

Correct. You don't have to vote plaid to be a nationalist.

Carmarthenshire is very nationalist it was after all the huge majority there that swung the devolution results. They clearly don't want to be ruled by Westminster or Brussels.

A higher percentage of people in Neath-Port Talbot voted for devolution than Carmarthenshire and as regards just numbers more people in the Rhondda voted for devolution than in Carmarthenshire.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:47 - Dec 3 with 1068 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:11 - Dec 3 by trampie

A higher percentage of people in Neath-Port Talbot voted for devolution than Carmarthenshire and as regards just numbers more people in the Rhondda voted for devolution than in Carmarthenshire.

Correct by .1% but carmarthenshire is bigger than neath
Carmarthenshire 23000 majority in favour neath 18,000

Rhondda 58% carmarthenshire 65% but as rhondda is considerably bigger more people voted to leave.
Rhondda 15,000 majority carmarthenshire 23000 majority.

As I say carmarthenshire had a bigger influence on result than either of the two examples you choose . The referendum had a 7000 majority.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:21 - Dec 3 with 1054 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 13:47 - Dec 3 by felixstowe_jack

Correct by .1% but carmarthenshire is bigger than neath
Carmarthenshire 23000 majority in favour neath 18,000

Rhondda 58% carmarthenshire 65% but as rhondda is considerably bigger more people voted to leave.
Rhondda 15,000 majority carmarthenshire 23000 majority.

As I say carmarthenshire had a bigger influence on result than either of the two examples you choose . The referendum had a 7000 majority.

Oh no, Neath-Port Talbot was 66.5% for devolution, Carmarthenshire was 65.5% for devolution meaning Neath-Port Talbot was a full 1% more for devolution than Carmarthenshire was and not 0.1% that you seem to be saying.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:42 - Dec 3 with 1032 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 13:11 - Dec 3 by trampie

This is the result, more people in Carms voted yes then NPT and a bigger percentage of Carms votes was for yes than in Rhondda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Welsh_devolution_referendum#:~:text=The%20ref

As pointed out to all the brexit remainers who said the result was too close to allow a leave win, the devo vote was even closer, less thn 7000 votes, 0.6% or just a 0.315 swing to change it.
You didn't see the anti devo mob moaning on for years afterwards, they lost and they accepted it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 17:16 - Dec 3 with 1022 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 16:42 - Dec 3 by Catullus

This is the result, more people in Carms voted yes then NPT and a bigger percentage of Carms votes was for yes than in Rhondda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Welsh_devolution_referendum#:~:text=The%20ref

As pointed out to all the brexit remainers who said the result was too close to allow a leave win, the devo vote was even closer, less thn 7000 votes, 0.6% or just a 0.315 swing to change it.
You didn't see the anti devo mob moaning on for years afterwards, they lost and they accepted it.

Oh no they are still moaning now, gets brought up dare I say it by people like yourself Catullus.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:41 - Dec 3 with 988 viewsFieryJack

"Brexit will mean Britain will have declined under Johnson’s command from being a leading member of one of the world’s three great politico-economic blocs to being an irrelevant presence off the coast of one of them. It will have been forced to accept a miserable fishing deal by its neighbours or it will have imposed on its already battered citizens the savage economic sanction of a tariff wall"

Simon Jenkins.

Sounds about right to me, unfortunately.
Remoaner,losers . on 08:40 - Dec 4 with 934 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:16 - Dec 3 by trampie

Oh no they are still moaning now, gets brought up dare I say it by people like yourself Catullus.

I think they accepted the result at tried to make devolution work. Sadly after 20 years it has not work so a once in a generation chance was lost.

Time to review why it failed.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:00 - Dec 4 with 917 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 08:40 - Dec 4 by felixstowe_jack

I think they accepted the result at tried to make devolution work. Sadly after 20 years it has not work so a once in a generation chance was lost.

Time to review why it failed.

There was another referendum in 2011 and that was close to 2:1 in favour of more powers for the Senedd.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:06 - Dec 4 with 914 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:00 - Dec 4 by trampie

There was another referendum in 2011 and that was close to 2:1 in favour of more powers for the Senedd.

Yes it was a referendum on more power to Cardiff bay. It was not a referendum on to see if devolution should continue or end.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:08 - Dec 4 with 908 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 10:06 - Dec 4 by felixstowe_jack

Yes it was a referendum on more power to Cardiff bay. It was not a referendum on to see if devolution should continue or end.

If people would have wanted it to end they would have voted against further powers.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:12 - Dec 4 with 902 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:08 - Dec 4 by trampie

If people would have wanted it to end they would have voted against further powers.

The turn out was 35% down from the 50%; in the 1997 referendum. Clearly it was of little interest to 65% of welsh voters. If you dont give people the choice why on earth would they vote.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:17 - Dec 4 with 897 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 10:12 - Dec 4 by felixstowe_jack

The turn out was 35% down from the 50%; in the 1997 referendum. Clearly it was of little interest to 65% of welsh voters. If you dont give people the choice why on earth would they vote.

The people were given a choice more powers or not more powers and they strongly back more powers for the Senedd.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:27 - Dec 4 with 889 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:17 - Dec 4 by trampie

The people were given a choice more powers or not more powers and they strongly back more powers for the Senedd.

That is the point the people who wanted to abolish the Welsh Assembly were not given that choice on the ballot paper.

Give more power to Welsh Assembly
Keep the welsh Assembly as it is

Why was the third choice
Abolish the Assembly not on the referendum paper.

Only 24 % of the electoral register supported giving the Welsh Assembly more power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024