Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301182 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 11:39 - Dec 6 with 1152 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:59 - Dec 5 by Catullus

There were a little over 47 million registered voters and Bojo's party got about 27% of them I think.

Our electoral system needs changing. It's past it's sell by date. We had a vote on that though and said no so I have to accept it.

His name is Johnson, not BoJo.
He is not your mate.

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 11:41 - Dec 6 with 1146 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:51 - Dec 6 by Catullus

I haven't moaned about the General election because the turnout was well over 50%. In fact wasn't it 67%?
The lowest General Election turnoutis 57.2%, over half the electorate voted so that's fine. Like I've said, it's when below 50% bother voting there's a problem. I know people who moan about the government, friends who are always moaning but never vote.

It's a really sad state when only around one third of the electorate bother. Thts why I also say the ballot should have another box, for the protest voter. Put none of the above" in and we'd see how many politicians got rejected!

But it was over 50% .... 🤷‍♂️

Remoaner,losers . on 12:41 - Dec 6 with 1120 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 07:38 - Dec 6 by trampie

Exactly, so stop moaning about Welsh elections and referendums when the same thing applies to all elections across the UK including General Elections you are implying that every vote we have ever had in the UK is invalid, voting is not compulsory in this country and as as regards elections involving political parties we have several choices so the winning party is always likely to have quite a small percentage when looking at total eligible votes.

You miss the point the general election is every 5 years you get a chance to change any government you don't like.
The Welsh Assembly referendum was over 20 years ago the people of Wales have not had an opportunity to change their minds or endorse the Assembly since.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:35 - Dec 6 with 1105 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 12:41 - Dec 6 by felixstowe_jack

You miss the point the general election is every 5 years you get a chance to change any government you don't like.
The Welsh Assembly referendum was over 20 years ago the people of Wales have not had an opportunity to change their minds or endorse the Assembly since.

No no, you miss the point, we also have the opportunity to change the Welsh Government just like the UK Government based at Westminster but we don't have an opportunity to abolish Westminster, so no difference.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Remoaner,losers . on 13:37 - Dec 6 with 1104 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 12:41 - Dec 6 by felixstowe_jack

No no, you miss the point, we also have the opportunity to change the Welsh Government just like the UK Government based at Westminster every few years but we don't have an opportunity to abolish Westminster, so no difference.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:56 - Dec 6 with 1095 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 11:41 - Dec 6 by Kilkennyjack

But it was over 50% .... 🤷‍♂️

I'm not arguing that am I? It doesn't mean we can't have another say on devolution.

2 years after brexit remainers were screaming for another vote because we may have changed our minds, it's over 20 years of devolution, are we not entitled to another chance to voice our opinion?

Quite a lot of people, at least as many as support indy, think devolution is a mess. Why is it wrong to be able to find out what Wales really wants?

Obviously we won't have a vote on abolishing Westminster, we need a government somewhere. Why do we need so many expensive politicians? Have you seen my thread on MIM/PFI? Look at what they'e doing, it's shocking.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 14:01 - Dec 6 with 1085 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 13:56 - Dec 6 by Catullus

I'm not arguing that am I? It doesn't mean we can't have another say on devolution.

2 years after brexit remainers were screaming for another vote because we may have changed our minds, it's over 20 years of devolution, are we not entitled to another chance to voice our opinion?

Quite a lot of people, at least as many as support indy, think devolution is a mess. Why is it wrong to be able to find out what Wales really wants?

Obviously we won't have a vote on abolishing Westminster, we need a government somewhere. Why do we need so many expensive politicians? Have you seen my thread on MIM/PFI? Look at what they'e doing, it's shocking.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:18 - Dec 6 with 1066 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 14:01 - Dec 6 by trampie

What does that prove? A twitter link from a Welsh group/person obvioulsy pro independence.

Do 24% of UK people want to abolish Westminster? If they did it would mean the whole Uk breaking up into regions of devolved self government. I guess that's where we could have ended up with the EU if it did go federal and did away with nation state members and became the "United States of Europe"

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 14:34 - Dec 6 with 1058 viewsfelixstowe_jack

67% of voters turned out in the UK general election so clearly two thirds are happy with to be governed by Westminster.
The Welsh Assembly can only dream of such support especially with Drakeford's disastrous handling of the virus since September. Nearly 2000 new cases yesterday.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:51 - Dec 6 with 1053 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 14:34 - Dec 6 by felixstowe_jack

67% of voters turned out in the UK general election so clearly two thirds are happy with to be governed by Westminster.
The Welsh Assembly can only dream of such support especially with Drakeford's disastrous handling of the virus since September. Nearly 2000 new cases yesterday.

People were voting to elect an MP to represent their area not whether they are happy with Westminster or not.

Remoaner,losers . on 15:22 - Dec 6 with 1041 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 14:51 - Dec 6 by trampie

People were voting to elect an MP to represent their area not whether they are happy with Westminster or not.

Maybe we should only have a general election when enough people say they are not happy with the government eh

When people aren't bothered, don't care then they don't vote. Too many Welsh voters don't care about the Senedd, and they should.

In Wales more people turned out for the Westminster election, 66.6% than for the Senedd election 45.4%. That's around 21% more, Over half of the Welsh electorate doesn't care about the Senedd, or do the numbers lie?

Maybe the 34% who didn't vote for Westminster are all those who support devolution

Remoaner,losers . on 16:25 - Dec 6 with 1023 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 15:22 - Dec 6 by Catullus

Maybe we should only have a general election when enough people say they are not happy with the government eh

When people aren't bothered, don't care then they don't vote. Too many Welsh voters don't care about the Senedd, and they should.

In Wales more people turned out for the Westminster election, 66.6% than for the Senedd election 45.4%. That's around 21% more, Over half of the Welsh electorate doesn't care about the Senedd, or do the numbers lie?

Maybe the 34% who didn't vote for Westminster are all those who support devolution

If Wales was independent then I would expect at least as many would vote in the Senedd election as in the Westminster election, like for like see butt, compare apples to apples init.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:48 - Dec 6 with 1009 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 16:25 - Dec 6 by trampie

If Wales was independent then I would expect at least as many would vote in the Senedd election as in the Westminster election, like for like see butt, compare apples to apples init.

Trouble is only 25% of welsh people want independence. The other 75% realise Wales would be impoverished without the annual UK subsidy.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:07 - Dec 6 with 999 viewsCatullus

Like for like you say? If people really cared about the Senedd and hated Westminster you might expect they'd express that by not voting in an MP and only voting in Senedd elections. The fact that most people don't want Wales to go indy is supported by 66.6% giving Westminster a mandate and most Welsh voters not voting in Senedd elections.

Again though, if you want to have the debte and the vote then I'm all for it as long as all options are on the table. Real democracy, not the narrow, indy supporting version.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:28 - Dec 6 with 989 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 17:07 - Dec 6 by Catullus

Like for like you say? If people really cared about the Senedd and hated Westminster you might expect they'd express that by not voting in an MP and only voting in Senedd elections. The fact that most people don't want Wales to go indy is supported by 66.6% giving Westminster a mandate and most Welsh voters not voting in Senedd elections.

Again though, if you want to have the debte and the vote then I'm all for it as long as all options are on the table. Real democracy, not the narrow, indy supporting version.

You might expect others wouldn't.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:46 - Dec 6 with 958 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 17:28 - Dec 6 by trampie

You might expect others wouldn't.

So can I take it then, you believe that people not bothering to vote in Senedd elections means they care more about the Senedd than Westminster?

Tell me, do you not bother with the things you care most about?

If there was a massive rise in support for reversing devolution would you allow a referendum on it, if it were your choice?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:58 - Dec 6 with 951 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 19:46 - Dec 6 by Catullus

So can I take it then, you believe that people not bothering to vote in Senedd elections means they care more about the Senedd than Westminster?

Tell me, do you not bother with the things you care most about?

If there was a massive rise in support for reversing devolution would you allow a referendum on it, if it were your choice?

Westminster elections have far more coverage , focus, build up, airtime than Welsh Government elections.

Remoaner,losers . on 20:07 - Dec 6 with 947 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 19:58 - Dec 6 by trampie

Westminster elections have far more coverage , focus, build up, airtime than Welsh Government elections.

Are you not going to answer the questions then?

Remoaner,losers . on 20:25 - Dec 6 with 939 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 20:07 - Dec 6 by Catullus

Are you not going to answer the questions then?

I've answered all the relevant questions I understand.

Remoaner,losers . on 08:11 - Dec 7 with 898 viewsKilkennyjack

Important list to keep for the difficult times to come:

Who is to blame for Brexit ?
1. The Conservative Party
2. Farage, UKIP and BXP
3. Right Wing UK Press
4. Corbyn
5. BBC
6. Pikey
7. Felix

Who is not to blame?
1. Remainers
2. The EU
3. UK Civil Service
4. The Courts
5. Misled Leave Voters
6. BLM
7. Joe Biden

Remoaner,losers . on 08:13 - Dec 7 with 897 viewsKilkennyjack

Correct again Trampie

Remoaner,losers . on 09:04 - Dec 7 with 884 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:13 - Dec 7 by Kilkennyjack

Correct again Trampie

But only 25% of the Welsh voters want independence.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:06 - Dec 7 with 883 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:11 - Dec 7 by Kilkennyjack

Important list to keep for the difficult times to come:

Who is to blame for Brexit ?
1. The Conservative Party
2. Farage, UKIP and BXP
3. Right Wing UK Press
4. Corbyn
5. BBC
6. Pikey
7. Felix

Who is not to blame?
1. Remainers
2. The EU
3. UK Civil Service
4. The Courts
5. Misled Leave Voters
6. BLM
7. Joe Biden

Looks like the French fishermen will have 0% of the fish in uk waters.
Heavy tariffs on all imports from ROI.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:09 - Dec 7 with 882 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:58 - Dec 6 by trampie

S4c and bbc wales are full of coverage of the welsh Assembly elections even if they wont criticise the left wing labour and PC parties.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:53 - Dec 7 with 873 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 08:13 - Dec 7 by Kilkennyjack

Correct again Trampie

No ot;s not. It's complete nonsense as proved by Trampie claiming not to understand 2 very simple questions.

What about you Kilk, if Polls showed enough support, whatever level YOU choose to be enough, would you give a vote on reversing devolution if it was entirely down to you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024