Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301366 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 10:01 - Dec 7 with 1568 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 09:53 - Dec 7 by Catullus

No ot;s not. It's complete nonsense as proved by Trampie claiming not to understand 2 very simple questions.

What about you Kilk, if Polls showed enough support, whatever level YOU choose to be enough, would you give a vote on reversing devolution if it was entirely down to you?

Complete nonsense that if there was no Westminster and the the only Government for Wales was the Senedd then of course it's likely to have the same level as Westminster turnouts.
I've already told you about council, police commissioner, mayor turnouts.

I had no idea what your questions were, you ask me in plain English and I will answer you, like I always answer people, I await your questions.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Remoaner,losers . on 10:26 - Dec 7 with 1553 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 10:01 - Dec 7 by trampie

Complete nonsense that if there was no Westminster and the the only Government for Wales was the Senedd then of course it's likely to have the same level as Westminster turnouts.

I had no idea what your questions were, you ask me in plain English and I will answer you, like I always answer people, I await your questions.

I asked you in plain English and you claimed not to understand. Shall I try again,

Do you not bother with thinsg you care most about?

If there was large enough support for abolishing devolution and it was entirely your choice, would you allow a vote on reversing devolution?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 10:34 - Dec 7 with 1545 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 10:01 - Dec 7 by trampie

No, it's complete nonsense that people don't turn out to vote in Senedd elections because of Westminster elecytions. If people cared about the Senedd they'd vote, if people wanted independence they'd show Westminster they delt the Senedd was important but as it is over half of Wales doesn't really care about the Senedd but over 66% of Welsh people thought Westminster was relevant enough to bother voting.

What have you told me about council, police commissioner or mayoral elections? Did I miss something?
I can tell you I don't know anybody who bothered voting for a police commissioner or the Mayor because, guess what, they don't care about them. They see them as a waste of money if anything.

If there was no UK government then why would we be debating reversing devolution?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 10:38 - Dec 7 with 1545 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 10:26 - Dec 7 by Catullus

I asked you in plain English and you claimed not to understand. Shall I try again,

Do you not bother with thinsg you care most about?

If there was large enough support for abolishing devolution and it was entirely your choice, would you allow a vote on reversing devolution?

Do I not bother with things I care most about ? - I don't understand that question, sorry.

I have a piece of art on the wall that I don't both with, it's just there, I like it, I bought it, but I don't bother with it, I don't do anything with it, I might very occasionally look at it once in a blue moon but it's been there for decades, I wouldn't sell it so it has value to me and can be a talking point for visitors.

I just don't understand what you are getting at, I don't do cryptic, don't do crosswords, but do do straight questions if that helps.

Yes I would definitely allow a vote on abolishing devolution if there was large enough support for that and if that support was sustainable over a period of time.
No point keeping something the people don't want.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:44 - Dec 7 with 1544 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 10:38 - Dec 7 by trampie

Do I not bother with things I care most about ? - I don't understand that question, sorry.

I have a piece of art on the wall that I don't both with, it's just there, I like it, I bought it, but I don't bother with it, I don't do anything with it, I might very occasionally look at it once in a blue moon but it's been there for decades, I wouldn't sell it so it has value to me and can be a talking point for visitors.

I just don't understand what you are getting at, I don't do cryptic, don't do crosswords, but do do straight questions if that helps.

Yes I would definitely allow a vote on abolishing devolution if there was large enough support for that and if that support was sustainable over a period of time.
No point keeping something the people don't want.

That's just disingenuous waffle. You like that picture but you don't really care about it.

It seems you did understnd the questions but you just evaded them until you could think of an answer you thought suitable.

Neathjack is right.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:49 - Dec 7 with 1529 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 10:44 - Dec 7 by Catullus

That's just disingenuous waffle. You like that picture but you don't really care about it.

It seems you did understnd the questions but you just evaded them until you could think of an answer you thought suitable.

Neathjack is right.

I'm lost, totally lost, I've no idea what you are asking, or why you are being so rude to me, or why the Neathjack reference, I don't know what you want of me ?

Remoaner,losers . on 13:36 - Dec 8 with 1429 viewsKilkennyjack

Gove sells out the Brexiteers .....

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 13:53 - Dec 8 with 1426 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:36 - Dec 8 by Kilkennyjack

Gove sells out the Brexiteers .....

Is he?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 23:24 - Dec 8 with 1369 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:53 - Dec 8 by felixstowe_jack

Is he?

Yep .. ☘️🇪🇺
[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 23:25]

Remoaner,losers . on 08:38 - Dec 9 with 1310 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:24 - Dec 8 by Kilkennyjack

Yep .. ☘️🇪🇺

I see your terrorist friend and breaking the social distancing rules at the funeral of a terrorist.

It seems that even with a peace agreement the IRA are still putting innocent lives at risk.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:10 - Dec 9 with 1289 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 23:24 - Dec 8 by Kilkennyjack

Yep .. ☘️🇪🇺

So the UK government makes a small concession to help get a deal done and you say that's wrong?

Bojo could personally sort a deal out with VDL today, find a cure for covid and give Wales twice as much money as before and you'd still find something to be critial of.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:17 - Dec 9 with 1286 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 10:49 - Dec 7 by trampie

I'm lost, totally lost, I've no idea what you are asking, or why you are being so rude to me, or why the Neathjack reference, I don't know what you want of me ?

Rude? Really? I suppose that's all you can expect from "someone like me" so perhaps I'll have to try harder in case I get banned for such poor behaviour.

If it really is "so rude" then report me.

PS, I want nothing of you because I've learned all I need to.

Remoaner,losers . on 20:24 - Dec 9 with 1229 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:10 - Dec 9 by Catullus

So the UK government makes a small concession to help get a deal done and you say that's wrong?

Bojo could personally sort a deal out with VDL today, find a cure for covid and give Wales twice as much money as before and you'd still find something to be critial of.

So when the UK govt tells deliberate big lies and misleads the UK public, then when the truth catches up with them ... then you expect me to applaud these criminals ?

I have no idea who Bojo is, but Johnson should be in jail for treason given the damage he has done to his country.

Lost the north of Ireland today, and Scotland will be next out.

Lets hope Wales wakes up in time. Annibyniaeth.

Remoaner,losers . on 20:25 - Dec 9 with 1227 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:38 - Dec 9 by felixstowe_jack

I see your terrorist friend and breaking the social distancing rules at the funeral of a terrorist.

It seems that even with a peace agreement the IRA are still putting innocent lives at risk.

Go see a doctor, seek help now.

☘️

Remoaner,losers . on 20:32 - Dec 9 with 1220 viewsraynor94

Remoaner,losers . on 10:17 - Dec 9 by Catullus

Rude? Really? I suppose that's all you can expect from "someone like me" so perhaps I'll have to try harder in case I get banned for such poor behaviour.

If it really is "so rude" then report me.

PS, I want nothing of you because I've learned all I need to.

Great post, it's the same two stinking the board out again.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Remoaner,losers . on 21:42 - Dec 9 with 1203 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:10 - Dec 9 by Catullus

‘An additional £155 million is being invested to develop new “light touch” technology to ensure the process can be fully digital and streamlined.

The measures are needed because the Northern Ireland protocol within the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement requires it to remain in alignment with EU rules on goods, effectively creating a regulatory border in the Irish Sea from January 1 after the transition period ends.

That means that digital import and safety and security declarations will be needed to avoid tariffs on trade within the UK and that goods destined for Ireland or the EU pay tariffs when they should.

Unionist critics of the Northern Ireland protocol claim it will create internal borders within the UK’.

Border in the Irish Sea then ......😂😂😂

Gove the man who finally delivered a United Ireland. 🇮🇪

Remoaner,losers . on 21:48 - Dec 9 with 1195 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 21:42 - Dec 9 by Kilkennyjack

‘An additional £155 million is being invested to develop new “light touch” technology to ensure the process can be fully digital and streamlined.

The measures are needed because the Northern Ireland protocol within the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement requires it to remain in alignment with EU rules on goods, effectively creating a regulatory border in the Irish Sea from January 1 after the transition period ends.

That means that digital import and safety and security declarations will be needed to avoid tariffs on trade within the UK and that goods destined for Ireland or the EU pay tariffs when they should.

Unionist critics of the Northern Ireland protocol claim it will create internal borders within the UK’.

That's how negotiations usually go. Both sides draws red lines and then the lines get blurred as they finally, hopefully, reach an agreement. You'll notice those sections in the government bill that caused such a stir have now been removed, it was tactics and both sides are at it.

NB, tactics don't work if you go around telling everybody what they are!

Remoaner,losers . on 21:52 - Dec 9 with 1191 viewstrampie

A united Ireland under EU rule is here.

Unionists will be burning effigies of Boris in years to come, lol.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:06 - Dec 9 with 1179 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:52 - Dec 9 by trampie

A united Ireland under EU rule is here.

Unionists will be burning effigies of Boris in years to come, lol.

Yep, as predicted by everyone.......... Gove doing what Gove does ....

Remoaner,losers . on 22:10 - Dec 9 with 1176 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 21:42 - Dec 9 by Kilkennyjack

Given the declaration last year, the potential threat to the GFA if there was a hard border then I always suspected they would reach a deal on this. Even if Trump had won the US election, the Irish lobby in both houses had already indicated they would torpedo any deal which affected the GFA, with Biden seemingly on course to be installed as president any threat to the GFA will push a trade deal much further away.

Pretty sure the customers issue was a red line at one at one stage, but with his big majority Boris no longer needs the support of the Unionists and can afford to cast them aside.
Remoaner,losers . on 22:37 - Dec 9 with 1159 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:10 - Dec 9 by majorraglan

Given the declaration last year, the potential threat to the GFA if there was a hard border then I always suspected they would reach a deal on this. Even if Trump had won the US election, the Irish lobby in both houses had already indicated they would torpedo any deal which affected the GFA, with Biden seemingly on course to be installed as president any threat to the GFA will push a trade deal much further away.

Pretty sure the customers issue was a red line at one at one stage, but with his big majority Boris no longer needs the support of the Unionists and can afford to cast them aside.

Really interesting post. It makes you think....

It makes me think about the type of person Johnson is.

As you say ... his decision about the GFA did not focus on Ireland or the Irish people, but simply on the realities of the Irish American politics. Shitehouse.

As you say ... his positioning around the DUP did not focus on what he thought was right, but upon the fact that he needed their support, and now he does not need their support. He used them. Shitehouse.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:06 - Dec 10 with 1127 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:37 - Dec 9 by Kilkennyjack

As you say ... his decision about the GFA did not focus on Ireland or the Irish people, but simply on the realities of the Irish American politics. Shitehouse.

As you say ... his positioning around the DUP did not focus on what he thought was right, but upon the fact that he needed their support, and now he does not need their support. He used them. Shitehouse.

Think I would rather have Johnson than your IRA mates martin M and Gery Adams. But if course I forget you prefer terrorism rather than democracy.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:04 - Dec 10 with 1073 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 22:37 - Dec 9 by Kilkennyjack

Hang on, I thought it was Theresa may who snuggled up to the DUP, I could easily be wrong. Except I'm not as it turns out,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40245514

So I guess that makes you wrong again Kilky!

I'll add that we all know what type of person Bojo is, he's a politician and we should all know what politicians all across the world are like.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:19 - Dec 10 with 1059 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:04 - Dec 10 by Catullus

Hang on, I thought it was Theresa may who snuggled up to the DUP, I could easily be wrong. Except I'm not as it turns out,

I'll add that we all know what type of person Bojo is, he's a politician and we should all know what politicians all across the world are like.

But the best politicians are the ones with vision, substance, conviction and compassion.
They are clearly not all the same.

Think Nye, think comrade Nicola, think JFK ... 😎

Johnson is pond life.
A posh clown out for what he can get for himself.
He is less bad than Trump but thats about it....

If it was May it was still the Tory party ....

Remoaner,losers . on 19:18 - Dec 10 with 1037 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:04 - Dec 10 by Catullus

Looks like it was not just the Maybot then ....

Here is Johnson telling his lies ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024