Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2309379 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:23 - Dec 10 with 1323 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 18:19 - Dec 10 by Kilkennyjack

But the best politicians are the ones with vision, substance, conviction and compassion.
They are clearly not all the same.

Think Nye, think comrade Nicola, think JFK ... 😎

Johnson is pond life.
A posh clown out for what he can get for himself.
He is less bad than Trump but thats about it....

If it was May it was still the Tory party ....

Nye is a bygone era. Modern politicians don't do any more compassion than it takes to get through a media interview.

If you think Sturgeon is compassionate you are sadly mistaken. She wants what she wants and will do whatever it takes to get it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 21:48 - Dec 10 with 1275 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:23 - Dec 10 by Catullus

Nye is a bygone era. Modern politicians don't do any more compassion than it takes to get through a media interview.

If you think Sturgeon is compassionate you are sadly mistaken. She wants what she wants and will do whatever it takes to get it.

She wants the best deal for the people of Scotland.
Thats her job.

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 22:30 - Dec 10 with 1259 viewsraynor94

Remoaner,losers . on 21:48 - Dec 10 by Kilkennyjack

Thats her job.

She certainly didn't want the best for Alex Salmond! and JFK was hardly a paragon of virtue.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Remoaner,losers . on 23:11 - Dec 10 with 1230 viewsHighjack

Thats her job.

That’s not her job. Foreign policy is not within her remit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 09:20 - Dec 11 with 1204 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Thats her job.

She wants the best for herself. She does not really care about the Scottish people. She knows that without the huge subsidy from the UK people Scotland is a financial basket case.
She cannot even thank the the UK government for being the first to country to start vaccination rollout.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:22 - Dec 11 with 1202 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:25 - Dec 9 by Kilkennyjack

Go see a doctor, seek help now.

☘️

I see you are still deluded you really should go and live in your beloved Derry or Dublin.

You really cannot bear anyone having a different opinion to you and we all know you have lost the argument when you resorts to insults rather than reasoned debate.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 9:25]

Remoaner,losers . on 09:55 - Dec 11 with 1191 viewsJoe_bradshaw

From the Best For Britain twitter account:

“Chair of Vote Leave, Gisela Stuart, on @SkyNews
: “No Deal is not a preferred option for either side, but the solution is now a political one… We probably need to accept that their commitment to how they define the Single Market is even more fundamental than we had appreciated.” ”

Sorry, but only a total brain dead halfwit would have failed to realise that the entire edifice of EU trade policy is built on nothing else than their fundamental commitment to the Single Market.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Remoaner,losers . on 10:08 - Dec 11 with 1183 viewsCatullus

Thats her job.

IS that why she lied about oil revenues?

Is that why she was accused of lying at the Salmond inquiry?

Is that why she was accused of lying about "independence being in clear view" and saying she will deliver a new vote if she wins the next election when she cannot legally do so without the Uk governments permission?

Is that why she is accused of lying about Scottish care home residents currently in hospital being tested twice and showing negative twice before being sent back to their care home?

She told these lies to get a better deal for Scotland did she? It wasn't about fooling the people of Scotland to protect her (and her friends) reputations?

She's a career politician, they are nearly all the same.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 10:39 - Dec 11 with 1172 viewspikeypaul

Guess whos back ?

Pikeys back, fresh from a stunning week on the Baja peninsula,totally recommended lads if you have a spare week or two,we only had 7 days a bit short but enough time to refresh the batteries ready for Christmas.

And I return to find the brilliant news that no deal is a bit closer,happy fecking days,life does not get much better.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 10:57 - Dec 11 with 1163 viewsGlyn1

Remoaner,losers . on 10:08 - Dec 11 by Catullus

IS that why she lied about oil revenues?

Is that why she was accused of lying at the Salmond inquiry?

Is that why she was accused of lying about "independence being in clear view" and saying she will deliver a new vote if she wins the next election when she cannot legally do so without the Uk governments permission?

Is that why she is accused of lying about Scottish care home residents currently in hospital being tested twice and showing negative twice before being sent back to their care home?

She told these lies to get a better deal for Scotland did she? It wasn't about fooling the people of Scotland to protect her (and her friends) reputations?

She's a career politician, they are nearly all the same.

People can "accuse" other people of anything, but it doesn't make it true. When you say "She told these lies ..." that's your opinion, but it's not fact unless you know something no-one else does. I could "accuse" you of being a Cardiff supporter ... wouldn't make it true.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Remoaner,losers . on 11:02 - Dec 11 with 1161 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 10:39 - Dec 11 by pikeypaul

Guess whos back ?

Pikeys back, fresh from a stunning week on the Baja peninsula,totally recommended lads if you have a spare week or two,we only had 7 days a bit short but enough time to refresh the batteries ready for Christmas.

And I return to find the brilliant news that no deal is a bit closer,happy fecking days,life does not get much better.

OUT

AFLI

What? You went to California during this pandemic? Oh well, it's not like the USA or even just California has much of a covid problem.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55030611

Remoaner,losers . on 11:08 - Dec 11 with 1158 viewspikeypaul

Remoaner,losers . on 11:02 - Dec 11 by Catullus

What? You went to California during this pandemic? Oh well, it's not like the USA or even just California has much of a covid problem.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55030611

Wrong country,geography not your strong point.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 11:16]

Remoaner,losers . on 11:22 - Dec 11 with 1148 viewspikeypaul

Remoaner,losers . on 10:57 - Dec 11 by Glyn1

People can "accuse" other people of anything, but it doesn't make it true. When you say "She told these lies ..." that's your opinion, but it's not fact unless you know something no-one else does. I could "accuse" you of being a Cardiff supporter ... wouldn't make it true.

So it makes all the accusations of lies by both leave and remain during the great referendum totally groundless,glad thats cleared up then.

NO DEAL HERE WE COME (hopefully)

OUT

AFLI

Remoaner,losers . on 11:24 - Dec 11 with 1144 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 10:57 - Dec 11 by Glyn1

You can't accuse me of lying about things I said if I never said them. The first three lies, Sturgeon actually said them, live on tv too. She was roasted by Andrew Marr and that's not common.

SO, as she definitely said these things there is evidence she lied. EVIDENCE, there's the important bit. You could call me a Cardiff supporter but you'd have no evidence!

Remoaner,losers . on 12:04 - Dec 11 with 1128 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:08 - Dec 11 by pikeypaul

It does get confusing it is often referred to as Baja California peninsula even though it is in Mexico. A bit like new Mexico not being in Mexico.

Remoaner,losers . on 21:42 - Dec 11 with 1081 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris and his failure as a PM.
Europe treating him like a boy.

Remoaner,losers . on 21:46 - Dec 11 with 1077 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:39 - Dec 11 by pikeypaul

Guess whos back ?

OUT

AFLI

Wait for the lorry park chaos in Kent.
Just wait.

And Johnsons government will fall before June.

Get some popcorn in, reality is about to bite.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:06 - Dec 11 with 1069 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 11:08 - Dec 11 by pikeypaul

It's not like Mexico is doing great either,

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/mexico/
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 22:08]

Remoaner,losers . on 11:27 - Dec 12 with 1011 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:46 - Dec 11 by Kilkennyjack

Wait for the lorry park chaos in Kent.
Just wait.

And Johnsons government will fall before June.

Get some popcorn in, reality is about to bite.

How will it fall we live in a democracy next general election in 4 years time. I wonder how many countries will follow the UK and leave the EU in the next 4 yours.
Will be a catastrophe for Ireland they cant sell their farm produce in the UK without heavy tariffs and they cant get their goods to the rest of the EU with all the border checks in place as their hauliers will face checks as they enter the UK, leave the UK and no doubt the French fishermen will blockade all the channel ports as they cant catch and fish in UK waters.

Remoaner,losers . on 11:55 - Dec 12 with 993 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 11:27 - Dec 12 by felixstowe_jack

How will it fall we live in a democracy next general election in 4 years time. I wonder how many countries will follow the UK and leave the EU in the next 4 yours.
Will be a catastrophe for Ireland they cant sell their farm produce in the UK without heavy tariffs and they cant get their goods to the rest of the EU with all the border checks in place as their hauliers will face checks as they enter the UK, leave the UK and no doubt the French fishermen will blockade all the channel ports as they cant catch and fish in UK waters.

People want to believe a no deal will only be bad for the UK, it'll be bad for all the EU to varying degrees.
The EU budget to start with, member states will have to make up the shortfall. Some members are more exposed to the problems than others, like Ireland.

The ideology they are enforcing in not sorting out a deal is more important to them than the livelihoods of millions.
That 79 billion more the Uk spends in EU countries than they spend in the Uk, that will be devastating to many businesses if it is vastly reduced. At the same time maybe it opens up new business opportunitie at home, new businesses may spring up here and people can spend that money in the UK.
A deal would be vastly preferable but nobody should try and pretend a no deal will only be bad for the UK.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:57 - Dec 12 with 955 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:55 - Dec 12 by Catullus

People want to believe a no deal will only be bad for the UK, it'll be bad for all the EU to varying degrees.
The EU budget to start with, member states will have to make up the shortfall. Some members are more exposed to the problems than others, like Ireland.

The ideology they are enforcing in not sorting out a deal is more important to them than the livelihoods of millions.
That 79 billion more the Uk spends in EU countries than they spend in the Uk, that will be devastating to many businesses if it is vastly reduced. At the same time maybe it opens up new business opportunitie at home, new businesses may spring up here and people can spend that money in the UK.
A deal would be vastly preferable but nobody should try and pretend a no deal will only be bad for the UK.

"A deal would be vastly preferable but nobody should try and pretend a no deal will only be bad for the UK."

No sensible people are saying that it is totally one sided but the issue is that bits of EU nations will take a hit and a large part of ours will take a hit with the majority of our population enduring a noticeable affect. Then around 8-12 years later the UK will have probably gone past the negative impacts but I (strongly) suspect that as individuals we will be poorer than our European counterparts.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remoaner,losers . on 18:10 - Dec 12 with 952 viewspikeypaul

Stay out of our waters , and there will be no problem. Simples.

Break international law and boats will be impounded can’t say fairer than that can we.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

We are nearly there lads NO Deal is coming home, the British people voted to leave not a “deal”

Happy fecking days

OUT

AFLI

Remoaner,losers . on 18:23 - Dec 12 with 949 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:10 - Dec 12 by pikeypaul

Stay out of our waters , and there will be no problem. Simples.

Break international law and boats will be impounded can’t say fairer than that can we.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

We are nearly there lads NO Deal is coming home, the British people voted to leave not a “deal”

Happy fecking days

OUT

AFLI

We sold the fishing rights to our waters. Do keep up.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remoaner,losers . on 20:41 - Dec 12 with 920 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:04 - Dec 12 with 911 viewsKilkennyjack

Ain’t that the truth ...?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024