Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301124 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 10:14 - Dec 13 with 1337 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:04 - Dec 12 by Kilkennyjack

Ain’t that the truth ...?

Welsh Irish and Scottish nationalists is considered fine but English nationalism is considered bad. Discuss.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 12:13 - Dec 13 with 1310 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 09:55 - Dec 11 by Joe_bradshaw

From the Best For Britain twitter account:

“Chair of Vote Leave, Gisela Stuart, on @SkyNews
: “No Deal is not a preferred option for either side, but the solution is now a political one… We probably need to accept that their commitment to how they define the Single Market is even more fundamental than we had appreciated.” ”

Sorry, but only a total brain dead halfwit would have failed to realise that the entire edifice of EU trade policy is built on nothing else than their fundamental commitment to the Single Market.

Nope, their fundamental commitment is to control of the EU nations by whatever means possible, it has always been about a Federal Europe.
The originators made it clear that it was the long term aim.
The single market was the carrot.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2020 15:19]
Remoaner,losers . on 15:10 - Dec 13 with 1268 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Dippy Drakeford's latest pearl of wisdom "a bad deal is better than WTO deal"

Remoaner,losers . on 20:17 - Dec 13 with 1237 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:14 - Dec 13 by felixstowe_jack

Welsh Irish and Scottish nationalists is considered fine but English nationalism is considered bad. Discuss.

I wonder what it could be ?

A false and dated sense of national superiority might explain that ?
Well that and all the awful things done in the name of Empire across a quarter of the world.
Some still shocking and shameful war crime episodes.

The Welsh, Scots and Irish all promote a nationalism grounded in the modern democratic values of equality, inclusion, and the integrated progressive European Union.

“Sovereignty" prevents the English from doing a deal with EU. Any agreement by definition involves both sides yielding some sovereignty. Ultimate sovereignty of always having your own way is imperialism. Your empire has gone, England. Time to move on.

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 23:01 - Dec 13 with 1213 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:17 - Dec 13 by Kilkennyjack

I wonder what it could be ?

A false and dated sense of national superiority might explain that ?
Well that and all the awful things done in the name of Empire across a quarter of the world.
Some still shocking and shameful war crime episodes.

The Welsh, Scots and Irish all promote a nationalism grounded in the modern democratic values of equality, inclusion, and the integrated progressive European Union.

“Sovereignty" prevents the English from doing a deal with EU. Any agreement by definition involves both sides yielding some sovereignty. Ultimate sovereignty of always having your own way is imperialism. Your empire has gone, England. Time to move on.

How does democracy embrace the EU. None of the 27 commissioners stand for election they are all appointed. The president of the commission is also appointed. The voters of the EU never get a choice. Hardly democratic.

Remoaner,losers . on 23:14 - Dec 13 with 1210 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 23:01 - Dec 13 by felixstowe_jack

How does democracy embrace the EU. None of the 27 commissioners stand for election they are all appointed. The president of the commission is also appointed. The voters of the EU never get a choice. Hardly democratic.

There is a lack of transparency in the Commission, but how many of our top Civil Service people are democratically elected?
Remoaner,losers . on 09:28 - Dec 14 with 1172 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:14 - Dec 13 by majorraglan

There is a lack of transparency in the Commission, but how many of our top Civil Service people are democratically elected?

Our top civil servants do not make laws only the UK parliament does that. The EU commissioners make policy and the laws and the EU parliament just endorses their policies a bit like the Chinese parliament.
The EU parliament refuse to sign off the EU accounts every year and often rejects the EU budgets as well , but the EU just carries on anyway.

Remoaner,losers . on 15:20 - Dec 14 with 1126 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 23:14 - Dec 13 by majorraglan

The Commission are the equivalent of our cabinet though. The civil service is not an elected body and the EU will have it's own civil service equivalent.

What kind of election is it when there is only one candidate and even then that candidate was shoe horned in at the last minsute after some back room deal?

Spitzenkandidaten I think they call it, the preferred choice. If a country outside Europe has only one choice we often call it a dictatorship or an autocracy. We have a name for countries like that.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 16:37 - Dec 14 with 1096 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:28 - Dec 14 by felixstowe_jack

Our top civil servants do not make laws only the UK parliament does that. The EU commissioners make policy and the laws and the EU parliament just endorses their policies a bit like the Chinese parliament.
The EU parliament refuse to sign off the EU accounts every year and often rejects the EU budgets as well , but the EU just carries on anyway.

When Ursula von der whatsername was appointed she did make noises about the EU Parliament being given power to initiate legislation, that would be a step in the right direction but far too late and nothings happened so far anyway.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 16:56 - Dec 14 with 1100 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:01 - Dec 13 by felixstowe_jack

Well ... not petfect but, all EU laws handed down by the Commission can “only be approved by democratically elected politicians” in the Parliament, which “also endorses new Commissions, holds the Commission to account and can even force the Commission to resign in a so called ‘motion of censure’”.
You stay and press for reform, not run away.

Shall we talk about the UK as well then, and the cost of the unelected House of Lords...?
Plus the appointment of the clergy in uk govt, matched only by Iraq.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:13 - Dec 14 with 1097 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 16:56 - Dec 14 by Kilkennyjack

Well ... not petfect but, all EU laws handed down by the Commission can “only be approved by democratically elected politicians” in the Parliament, which “also endorses new Commissions, holds the Commission to account and can even force the Commission to resign in a so called ‘motion of censure’”.

Shall we talk about the UK as well then, and the cost of the unelected House of Lords...?

I suggest that you read about so called endorsement process by the MEPs.
You live in la la land if you think they do anything but rubber stamp what they have been told to rubber stamp.
The only ones who put up any arguments are the Eastern Europeans and the British.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 17:14]
Remoaner,losers . on 18:37 - Dec 14 with 1075 viewsCatullus

Kilky, how many rubbish, corrupt, negligent, bloated politicians do we need?

Shouldn't we sort out our own backyard before worrying about the EU. It's a pointles argument anyway because we have left.

Besides, the MEP's can only refuse to allow legislation through. Then it goes back to the commission to be rewritten. It's then sent back to MEP's to try again,

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:37 - Dec 14 with 1059 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:37 - Dec 14 by Catullus

Kilky, how many rubbish, corrupt, negligent, bloated politicians do we need?

Shouldn't we sort out our own backyard before worrying about the EU. It's a pointles argument anyway because we have left.

Besides, the MEP's can only refuse to allow legislation through. Then it goes back to the commission to be rewritten. It's then sent back to MEP's to try again,

We need as many politicians as humanly possible. As long as they aren’t English.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Remoaner,losers . on 23:06 - Dec 14 with 1031 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:37 - Dec 14 by Highjack

We need as many politicians as humanly possible. As long as they aren’t English.

Rubbish.

Starmer, Blair, Dominic Grieve, Lammy, chuka, yvette cooper, benn, lucas, rory stewart, alistair campbell, milibands, burnham, etc

Many very fine English politicians to admire.

Its just the untustworthy Tory Brexit loons who are scum.
I hope you can see the difference.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:18 - Dec 15 with 975 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:06 - Dec 14 by Kilkennyjack

Rubbish.

Starmer, Blair, Dominic Grieve, Lammy, chuka, yvette cooper, benn, lucas, rory stewart, alistair campbell, milibands, burnham, etc

Tony Blair is neither a fine politician nor English.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:57 - Dec 15 with 966 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 23:06 - Dec 14 by Kilkennyjack

Rubbish.

Anybody who admires Blair is clearly a few pennies short of a quid. The Millibands, did you not see Ed on tv Sunday morning balthering on and contradicitng himself. Now then Alistair Campbell, do you admire spin doctors then because you didn't think much of Cummings lies? Why is Campbell any different?

Stewart, Lammy, Lucas, you are really plumbing some depths now....very fine

Remoaner,losers . on 11:12 - Dec 15 with 955 viewsHighjack

What about Brexit supporting English politicians like Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell?

Remoaner,losers . on 11:20 - Dec 15 with 953 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 11:12 - Dec 15 by Highjack

What about Brexit supporting English politicians like Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell?

It's quite odd that Kilkenny is suddenly saying nice things about Westminster politicians, someone might even think he'd had a nervous breakdown after all those posts calling ENGLISH politicians nasty names. I thought Blair was a war criminal!

Remoaner,losers . on 11:28 - Dec 15 with 938 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:20 - Dec 15 by Catullus

It's quite odd that Kilkenny is suddenly saying nice things about Westminster politicians, someone might even think he'd had a nervous breakdown after all those posts calling ENGLISH politicians nasty names. I thought Blair was a war criminal!

The Plaid Cymru leader in Westminster is also English, presumably because they couldn’t find any welsh people that wanted the gig.

Remoaner,losers . on 12:01 - Dec 15 with 940 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 11:28 - Dec 15 by Highjack

The Plaid Cymru leader in Westminster is also English, presumably because they couldn’t find any welsh people that wanted the gig.

That might explain it, an English person representing Wales in the English (as he sees it) Parliament....maybe calling English politicians names doesn't suit anymore.

Whatever happened to him saying things like Wales for the Welsh!

Remoaner,losers . on 14:33 - Dec 15 with 922 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:12 - Dec 15 by Highjack

Enablers of Brexit.

Unforgivable neglect that handed Johnson an 80 seat majority.

Useless and should be jailed.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:41 - Dec 15 with 919 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:20 - Dec 15 by Catullus

Not odd at all.

Johnson is a fascist English nationalist.
Likewise xenophobes Farage and Mogg.

People like Dominic Grieve and Starmer are decent people.

I am fed up of Wales voting Labour and getting Tory governments.
Independence offers an alternative to that paradox.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:54 - Dec 15 with 915 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:41 - Dec 15 by Kilkennyjack

Not odd at all.

Johnson is a fascist English nationalist.
Likewise xenophobes Farage and Mogg.

People like Dominic Grieve and Starmer are decent people.

I am fed up of Wales voting Labour and getting Tory governments.
Independence offers an alternative to that paradox.

I bet the people of Wales are fed up voting 67% for all other parties and still getting labour missrule.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:56 - Dec 15 with 914 viewsfelixstowe_jack

When was the motion of censure of a commissioner?

Who do the commissioners ignore the EU parliament every time the reject the EU accounts and budget.

Remoaner,losers . on 15:41 - Dec 15 with 895 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:33 - Dec 15 by Kilkennyjack

Enablers of Brexit.

Unforgivable neglect that handed Johnson an 80 seat majority.

Useless and should be jailed.

But the former Shadow Secretary of State for exiting the European Union who was supposedly in charge of labours Brexit policy is a “fine politician”?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024