Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301606 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 10:08 - Dec 20 with 1444 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 01:32 - Dec 20 by raynor94

Oh, the irony

👏😂

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 10:40 - Dec 20 with 1416 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 00:01 - Dec 20 by Kilkennyjack

Ok .... stay with me now, so .... very slowly .... here we go ....

Whilst the uk was in the EU, the likes of Mogg found ways to pay no tax.
The EU realised this was happening - and so in 2015 the EU proposed they change the tax laws to prevent such sharp practices.
Straight away we get the Brexit vote. Coincidence ?

Unfortunately Brexit means the likes of Mogg will now be able to carry on paying zero tax.

Think of that when you next pay your taxes. You have been mugged off by a grown man who still has a nanny.

Give me a break.

Pricks like Mogg will always find ways to avoid paying tax. They’re all at it. Jimmy Carr, Gary Barlow, Lewis Hamilton, Vince Cable, David Cameron. Basically if you’ve got money you’re probably involved in some sort of avoidance scheme taking advantage of some loophole.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 12:14 - Dec 20 with 1392 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 00:01 - Dec 20 by Kilkennyjack

Ok .... stay with me now, so .... very slowly .... here we go ....

Whilst the uk was in the EU, the likes of Mogg found ways to pay no tax.
The EU realised this was happening - and so in 2015 the EU proposed they change the tax laws to prevent such sharp practices.
Straight away we get the Brexit vote. Coincidence ?

Unfortunately Brexit means the likes of Mogg will now be able to carry on paying zero tax.

Think of that when you next pay your taxes. You have been mugged off by a grown man who still has a nanny.

Give me a break.

Now you try staying with me, the EU tried to change the tax laws but it kept getting vetoed by those countries who benefitted the most from corproate tax avoidance, one of the biggest beneficiaries being the ROI who get a large chunk of their GDP from corporation taxes of those businesses incomes earned in other countries, it's up close to 50% of their income I think.
Luxembourg is another beneficiary. Some of your much vaunted EU members don't want the rules made fairer because they clean up on low corporation tax rates, that's why the EU hasn't managed to change the rules, self interested member states.

Greed eh, very progressive. What Rees-Mogg gets away with is even less, in the vast schene of thingsn than what fishing is worth to the UK economy but what the ROI enables big corporations to do costs the UK billions.

Edit, here you go,

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/nov/28/12-eu-states-reject-move-to-exp

12 EU members don't want to be progressive!
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 12:17]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 19:45 - Dec 20 with 1346 viewsKilkennyjack

Who would have thought ?

Remoaner,losers . on 20:30 - Dec 20 with 1336 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 19:45 - Dec 20 by Kilkennyjack

Who would have thought ?

Can’t say that I blame them to be honest, Covid is rampant over here and if this new strain is as infectious as we are being led to believe it is they are making good decisions. If the boot was on the other foot I’d like to think we’d do the same, but I am not convinced.
Remoaner,losers . on 20:37 - Dec 20 with 1331 viewsGwyn737

Remoaner,losers . on 20:30 - Dec 20 by majorraglan

Can’t say that I blame them to be honest, Covid is rampant over here and if this new strain is as infectious as we are being led to believe it is they are making good decisions. If the boot was on the other foot I’d like to think we’d do the same, but I am not convinced.

I’m in Tier 4 in the South East and when I first heard about the new strain I didn’t pay much mind to it.

I was wrong, it’s going nuts down here...
Remoaner,losers . on 20:38 - Dec 20 with 1330 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:30 - Dec 20 by majorraglan

Its the fact they are exercising border controls.
Like the UK could have done, you know, without Brexit ... 🙁

And now the tunnel is closing

[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 20:38]

Remoaner,losers . on 20:39 - Dec 20 with 1326 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:37 - Dec 20 by Gwyn737

I’m in Tier 4 in the South East and when I first heard about the new strain I didn’t pay much mind to it.

Keep safe mate

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 20:58 - Dec 20 with 1318 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 20:37 - Dec 20 by Gwyn737

Yah, it's a different thing now because of the pandemic. Don't you rmember the EU arguing with Schengen member states who closed their borders to immigrants?

Then they had a go at Greece for not controlling their borders well enough.

Don't you remember the arguments during the immigration crisis?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34278886

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 21:03 - Dec 20 with 1316 viewsGwyn737

Remoaner,losers . on 20:58 - Dec 20 by Catullus

Yah, it's a different thing now because of the pandemic. Don't you rmember the EU arguing with Schengen member states who closed their borders to immigrants?

Then they had a go at Greece for not controlling their borders well enough.

Don't you remember the arguments during the immigration crisis?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34278886

Not sure what you’re getting at, Cat?

I may have confused things by making a comment that should have been on a Covid thread.
Remoaner,losers . on 21:07 - Dec 20 with 1310 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 21:03 - Dec 20 by Gwyn737

Not sure what you’re getting at, Cat?

I may have confused things by making a comment that should have been on a Covid thread.

Sorry Gwyn, I managed to quote the wrong person!

I meant to quote Kilkenny and his brexit comment about controlling borders.

Remoaner,losers . on 21:12 - Dec 20 with 1306 viewsGwyn737

Remoaner,losers . on 21:07 - Dec 20 by Catullus

Sorry Gwyn, I managed to quote the wrong person!

I meant to quote Kilkenny and his brexit comment about controlling borders.

Ah! 👍
Remoaner,losers . on 09:27 - Dec 21 with 1256 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:45 - Dec 20 by Kilkennyjack

Who would have thought ?

Wonder if the French will close their borders to all the illegal migrants leaving France.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:35 - Dec 21 with 1253 viewsGwyn737

Remoaner,losers . on 09:27 - Dec 21 by felixstowe_jack

Wonder if the French will close their borders to all the illegal migrants leaving France.

On the flip side, it shows that we could have closed our borders, doesn’t it?
Remoaner,losers . on 10:26 - Dec 21 with 1240 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 09:35 - Dec 21 by Gwyn737

On the flip side, it shows that we could have closed our borders, doesn’t it?

That was the point I was making. The EU is ok with closing borders during the pandemic but try closing them at other times and it means trouble.

During the migrant crisis the EU threatened action on those countries who shut borders. During the pandemic they have allowed temporary border closures but still want those borders reopened as soon as possible, depending on the virus,

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/meps-closing-borders-cannot-be-a-long-term

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/timeline-of-eu-member-states-reopening-the

The pandemics effects may be long reaching,

https://www.cer.eu/publications/archive/bulletin-article/2020/will-coronavirus-p

Remoaner,losers . on 01:03 - Dec 22 with 1172 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It looks like we’re inching towards a deal as the UK drops the fishing quota reduction for the EU from 60% phased in over 3 years to 35% and that to be phased in over 5 years.

Good news.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Remoaner,losers . on 09:34 - Dec 22 with 1134 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 01:03 - Dec 22 by Joe_bradshaw

It looks like we’re inching towards a deal as the UK drops the fishing quota reduction for the EU from 60% phased in over 3 years to 35% and that to be phased in over 5 years.

Good news.

It is good news, they need to meet in the middle. Neither side will get exactly what they want, that's the whole point of concessions, to meet in the middle at an acceptable point to both sides, neither wins, neither loses.

After the pandemic the Uk and the EU will need the economies to pick up. Hurtling intoa no deal because both sides are intransigent is just stupid.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:32 - Dec 23 with 1061 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:34 - Dec 22 by Catullus

It is good news, they need to meet in the middle. Neither side will get exactly what they want, that's the whole point of concessions, to meet in the middle at an acceptable point to both sides, neither wins, neither loses.

After the pandemic the Uk and the EU will need the economies to pick up. Hurtling intoa no deal because both sides are intransigent is just stupid.

Boris has folded.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:22 - Dec 23 with 1035 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 17:32 - Dec 23 by Kilkennyjack

Boris has folded.

Ah, so actually getting a deal (as you remainers have said all along is so important) now means that Bojo has folded?

So it doesn't matter what the deal is, it doesn't matter if it's good for the UK, in your eyes now Bojo has failed.

Entirely predictable I guess.

More sensible people will wait and see what the deal is actually like and decide then if Bojo has given in or not.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:56 - Dec 23 with 1010 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:22 - Dec 23 by Catullus

Ah, so actually getting a deal (as you remainers have said all along is so important) now means that Bojo has folded?

So it doesn't matter what the deal is, it doesn't matter if it's good for the UK, in your eyes now Bojo has failed.

More sensible people will wait and see what the deal is actually like and decide then if Bojo has given in or not.

Not just me mate ....... 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺 👍

Remoaner,losers . on 20:21 - Dec 23 with 997 viewsraynor94

Remoaner,losers . on 19:56 - Dec 23 by Kilkennyjack

The most important thing, we are out out out!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Remoaner,losers . on 20:26 - Dec 23 with 994 viewsFlashberryjack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:22 - Dec 23 by Catullus

I just hope both sides have made concessions, not just us, but I fear we've made by far the most (although I'll wait to see what the deal is).

IMO the pandemic has made it much more difficult to walk away with no deal, if not virtually impossible, whatever ! it is what it is, the whole world is sailing into stormy waters so we won't be alone, and that includes the EU.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Remoaner,losers . on 20:57 - Dec 23 with 977 viewspencoedjack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:21 - Dec 23 by raynor94

The most important thing, we are out out out!

Indeed

The next important vote in Wales should be

1) Do you want independence?

2) Do you want the WA shut & power moved to Westminster?

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
[Post edited 23 Dec 2020 21:02]
Remoaner,losers . on 20:58 - Dec 23 with 977 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:26 - Dec 23 by Flashberryjack

I just hope both sides have made concessions, not just us, but I fear we've made by far the most (although I'll wait to see what the deal is).

IMO the pandemic has made it much more difficult to walk away with no deal, if not virtually impossible, whatever ! it is what it is, the whole world is sailing into stormy waters so we won't be alone, and that includes the EU.

🤷‍♂️ Shirley not ?????

Remoaner,losers . on 21:08 - Dec 23 with 973 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 19:56 - Dec 23 by Kilkennyjack

Farage is really annoying sometimes, the details of the deal have not been disclosed and he’s already talking about dropping the ball.

Negotiations invariably mean comprise and trade offs. Personally, I’d rather leave with a deal than without one. If fishing has to be an area where we have to make compromises to allow other larger areas of our economy to continue to trade with the EU then needs must. Nissan and Toyota directly or indirectly employ and contribute far more to the economy than fishing, nobody is saying people in fishing are going to lose their jobs, it’s just that we won’t claw as much of the quotas back as some would like. The easiest way to create a more jobs in fishing and make it more sustainable is to limit the size of the ships doing the fishing and ban these super factory trawlers.

I suspect that taking control of borders and immigration was a driver for many and leaving EU delivers that, albeit the £30,000 salary threshold for workers has been reduced to £25,600 which may displease some.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024