Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2341274 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 21:14 - Dec 23 with 1385 viewspencoedjack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:08 - Dec 23 by majorraglan

Farage is really annoying sometimes, the details of the deal have not been disclosed and he’s already talking about dropping the ball.

Negotiations invariably mean comprise and trade offs. Personally, I’d rather leave with a deal than without one. If fishing has to be an area where we have to make compromises to allow other larger areas of our economy to continue to trade with the EU then needs must. Nissan and Toyota directly or indirectly employ and contribute far more to the economy than fishing, nobody is saying people in fishing are going to lose their jobs, it’s just that we won’t claw as much of the quotas back as some would like. The easiest way to create a more jobs in fishing and make it more sustainable is to limit the size of the ships doing the fishing and ban these super factory trawlers.

I suspect that taking control of borders and immigration was a driver for many and leaving EU delivers that, albeit the £30,000 salary threshold for workers has been reduced to £25,600 which may displease some.

Indeed dropping the ball just short of the line sounds far better than the May/lefts lets leave the ball in the changing room negotiating tactic.
Remoaner,losers . on 23:13 - Dec 23 with 1334 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:14 - Dec 23 by pencoedjack

Indeed dropping the ball just short of the line sounds far better than the May/lefts lets leave the ball in the changing room negotiating tactic.

How does Johnson just sold you out sound ?

🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

Pikey Pikey whats the score ?

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 00:34 - Dec 24 with 1318 viewspikeypaul

TTT

Just because the British people telling the EU to sling their hook and the anti democracy remoaner losers still throwing their toys out of their pram makes me so happy 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

OUT

AFLI

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 06:09 - Dec 24 with 1276 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 00:34 - Dec 24 by pikeypaul

TTT

Just because the British people telling the EU to sling their hook and the anti democracy remoaner losers still throwing their toys out of their pram makes me so happy 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

OUT

AFLI

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

You lost No Deal Pikey.

Suck it up snowflake.

Johnson sold you out.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:49 - Dec 24 with 1241 viewsJoe_bradshaw

According to Farage the deal is “A new EU treaty written in the interests of France and Germany”

He’s absolutely livid.

Interesting...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Remoaner,losers . on 10:56 - Dec 24 with 1229 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 06:09 - Dec 24 by Kilkennyjack

You lost No Deal Pikey.

Suck it up snowflake.

Johnson sold you out.

Killy does not want a trade deal . He would rather WTO deal so he can keep up his poisonous attacks on the UK.

He does not and has never understood what democracy means.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 11:03 - Dec 24 with 1226 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 19:56 - Dec 23 by Kilkennyjack

Not just me mate ....... 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺 👍

I thought, in your eyes, Farage was not worth the listening to? I thought he was the worst kind of idiot?
Farage won't know all the details of the deal will he.

The only good thing Farage did was help drive the government into giving us a referendum. After that he has been, pretty much, a menace. He'd take no deal. Most of us don't want that.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 11:10 - Dec 24 with 1219 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 23:13 - Dec 23 by Kilkennyjack

How does Johnson just sold you out sound ?

🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

Pikey Pikey whats the score ?

Actually, we are leaving with a deal. There is a bright future ahead. Johnson, or at least his negotiating team, have played a blinder after replacing May as a late substitute Johnson has made up for her own goals and managed to get a score draw at the death.

I sometimes do still think that some remainers would rather a no deal and an unmitigated disaster just so they could say they are right.

Now it looks llike we have a deal it's "Johnson sold us out" Laughable really. The only "win" such people will accept is going grovelling to the EU to allow us back in.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 11:18 - Dec 24 with 1205 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 11:10 - Dec 24 by Catullus

Actually, we are leaving with a deal. There is a bright future ahead. Johnson, or at least his negotiating team, have played a blinder after replacing May as a late substitute Johnson has made up for her own goals and managed to get a score draw at the death.

I sometimes do still think that some remainers would rather a no deal and an unmitigated disaster just so they could say they are right.

Now it looks llike we have a deal it's "Johnson sold us out" Laughable really. The only "win" such people will accept is going grovelling to the EU to allow us back in.

Time will tell Cat. Any deal was better than no deal.

Have a lovely Christmas all!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 11:28 - Dec 24 with 1203 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 11:18 - Dec 24 by waynekerr55

Time will tell Cat. Any deal was better than no deal.

Have a lovely Christmas all!

I can't say any deal was better but a fai deal is definitely a good thing. As you say, time will tell.

And ditto!

Enjoy your Christmas Waynekerr, and everyone else, even Kilkenny

Remoaner,losers . on 11:49 - Dec 24 with 1191 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:28 - Dec 24 by Catullus

I can't say any deal was better but a fai deal is definitely a good thing. As you say, time will tell.

And ditto!

Enjoy your Christmas Waynekerr, and everyone else, even Kilkenny

Merry Christmas brawd 🎅

Remoaner,losers . on 12:00 - Dec 24 with 1194 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 10:49 - Dec 24 by Joe_bradshaw

According to Farage the deal is “A new EU treaty written in the interests of France and Germany”

He’s absolutely livid.

Interesting...

Farage hasn;t seen the deal though, or know any more about it than the rest of us. He's guessing and that is just stupid.

The deal is apparently over 2000 pages long, Farage, even if he had a copy of it, couldn't have read it all by now and be able to condemn it in any way.

Farage needs to shut up.

Remoaner,losers . on 12:24 - Dec 24 with 1181 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 12:00 - Dec 24 by Catullus

Farage hasn;t seen the deal though, or know any more about it than the rest of us. He's guessing and that is just stupid.

The deal is apparently over 2000 pages long, Farage, even if he had a copy of it, couldn't have read it all by now and be able to condemn it in any way.

Farage needs to shut up.

Actually farage is broadly in favour of the deal so not sure who is posting lies that he hates it.

Remoaner,losers . on 12:26 - Dec 24 with 1181 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Remoaner,losers . on 12:00 - Dec 24 by Catullus

Farage needs to shut up.

Telling Farage to shut up about Europe is like asking the tide not to come in. Of course he hasn’t seen the deal but he will be aware that Boris has compromised on fish which is more symbolic than relevant. He wanted a no deal Brexit but Boris never did. Boris is aware of the disaster that no deal would bring, exacerbated by COVID-19.

It will be interesting to see what the likes of Rees-Mogg and Francois make of this deal. Of course, with Boris having a majority of 80 and Labour likely to either vote for the deal or abstain, the EG group who scuppered May are no longer relevant.

I voted remain but accepting the result just wish they had got on with it and secured a deal because the uncertainty of the last four and a half years has done massive damage to business both here and in Europe.

Remoaner,losers . on 12:29 - Dec 24 with 1176 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Remoaner,losers . on 12:24 - Dec 24 by felixstowe_jack

Actually farage is broadly in favour of the deal so not sure who is posting lies that he hates it.

The Daily Express and Farage’s Twitter account are lying then.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1376381/nigel-farage-brexit-latest-news-

Remoaner,losers . on 12:46 - Dec 24 with 1169 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 12:29 - Dec 24 by Joe_bradshaw

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1376381/nigel-farage-brexit-latest-news-

The Daily Express....sorry

Farage's own twitter account, well You know what, I don't care what Farage thinks any more. A fair deal is what we very much need. If both sides have made concessions and found the middle ground to move forward on then exellent.

I reckon the truth is the EU were playing at Brinksmanship and Bojo joined in. Those news reports in the last few weeks, Bojo saying a deal is unlikely get ready for an Autralian type deal, which enat no deal, that was all part of the plan. It was saying to thr EU we can do it too. They banked on the UK folding completely but we didn't and so, in the end, a compromise was found.
The vast majority of us should be very happy that a deal is there to be ratified. If the ERG vote it down thenscrew them. I reckon Labour will vote for it and so will most Tories as well as the others, Plaid, Green Libdem, SNP, DUP and it will pass.

Is it possible that the pandemic helped make them see sense and find a way? Europe and the UK have been ravaged by covid, not just the deaths or all the people in hospital but the number of people who lost their jobs or have incurred debt, those whose health has suffered in other ways, it will all cause more problems as we move forward. Maybe with a deal we can all deal with it better.

Maybe it taught us some lessons about globalisation too.

Remoaner,losers . on 12:50 - Dec 24 with 1168 viewspencoedjack

Remoaner,losers . on 12:46 - Dec 24 by Catullus

Farage's own twitter account, well You know what, I don't care what Farage thinks any more. A fair deal is what we very much need. If both sides have made concessions and found the middle ground to move forward on then exellent.

I reckon the truth is the EU were playing at Brinksmanship and Bojo joined in. Those news reports in the last few weeks, Bojo saying a deal is unlikely get ready for an Autralian type deal, which enat no deal, that was all part of the plan. It was saying to thr EU we can do it too. They banked on the UK folding completely but we didn't and so, in the end, a compromise was found.
The vast majority of us should be very happy that a deal is there to be ratified. If the ERG vote it down thenscrew them. I reckon Labour will vote for it and so will most Tories as well as the others, Plaid, Green Libdem, SNP, DUP and it will pass.

Is it possible that the pandemic helped make them see sense and find a way? Europe and the UK have been ravaged by covid, not just the deaths or all the people in hospital but the number of people who lost their jobs or have incurred debt, those whose health has suffered in other ways, it will all cause more problems as we move forward. Maybe with a deal we can all deal with it better.

Great post
Remoaner,losers . on 12:56 - Dec 24 with 1164 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Which is pretty much what I said above.

Agreed.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:23 - Dec 24 with 1150 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 12:56 - Dec 24 by Joe_bradshaw

Which is pretty much what I said above.

Agreed.

It was all my own work, honest guv, no plagiarism involved

Remoaner,losers . on 14:51 - Dec 24 with 1129 viewsmajorraglan

I suspect the chaos at Dover Over the last few days has helped focus the Governments minds.

There is no way we were ever going to have our cake and eat it and only idiots would ever have believed that (there were quite a few in Government though) and compromise was always going to be the order of the day, the question was though where would the compromises be? In reality fishing doesn’t make a huge difference to the UK, we may not be getting it all back, but we will have more than what we had and it will enable other areas of our economy to trade frictionlessly with the EU which is a winner for much larger parts of our economy.

Given a choice of 100% return of our fishing rights and potentially losing hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs, huge shrinkage in economy or compromise on fishing and retain access to the single market for most it’s a no brainer.

A factor driving a deal of late May we’ll have been Trumps last of the US election, with no prospect of a trade deal with Biden GFA or not Boris may have been painted in to a corner.

The pity is it’s taken so long to get it sorted, we’ve already seen some companies relocate, our economy has been damaged as has our standing in the world.
Remoaner,losers . on 15:05 - Dec 24 with 1120 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Stand by for both sides to claim "victory".

Remoaner,losers . on 15:16 - Dec 24 with 1114 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 12:29 - Dec 24 by Joe_bradshaw

You are clearly behind the times. Did you not listen to him on radio 2 lunchtime or do you only listen to radio Cardiff?

Remoaner,losers . on 15:43 - Dec 24 with 1098 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Remoaner,losers . on 15:16 - Dec 24 by felixstowe_jack

You are clearly behind the times. Did you not listen to him on radio 2 lunchtime or do you only listen to radio Cardiff?

I posted it before lunchtime.

Calm down. We’ve got a deal.

Send me a list of radio stations that you allow me to listen to.

Merry Christmas.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:03 - Dec 24 with 1085 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 15:43 - Dec 24 by Joe_bradshaw

I posted it before lunchtime.

Calm down. We’ve got a deal.

Send me a list of radio stations that you allow me to listen to.

Merry Christmas.

I am calm you are free to listen to any news source you want to.
Merry Christmas🎅

Remoaner,losers . on 16:52 - Dec 24 with 1069 viewspikeypaul

Spot on, and its posts like that,that should make you poster of the year.

Very funny seeing the remoaners everywhere hating the fact the two sides have made a deal,it tells us all we need to know about the type of people they are,full of hate and anger that they will take to their graves.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 17:02]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024