Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301540 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 12:50 - Jan 1 with 1741 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Countdown begins. on 12:44 - Jan 1 by Gwyn737

Are any of those deals better than the one we had?

Yes we free the best deal of all.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Countdown begins. on 14:36 - Jan 1 with 1696 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 12:50 - Jan 1 by felixstowe_jack

Yes we free the best deal of all.

Now we just have to wait and see how the deal works out and what advantages we can forge with other trade deals.

Imagine if we do turn out to be better off, I guess we'll just have to own it!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 18:34 - Jan 1 with 1669 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:36 - Jan 1 by Catullus

Now we just have to wait and see how the deal works out and what advantages we can forge with other trade deals.

Imagine if we do turn out to be better off, I guess we'll just have to own it!

It doesn't matter how well we do outside the EU, they'll carry on moaning at every opportunity, that's one thing you can be absolutely sure of.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 18:55 - Jan 1 with 1650 viewsGwyn737

The Countdown begins. on 18:34 - Jan 1 by Flashberryjack

It doesn't matter how well we do outside the EU, they'll carry on moaning at every opportunity, that's one thing you can be absolutely sure of.

Not me. What’s done is done and now I want it all to go well. No point in wanting to suffer just for the satisfaction of being able to say “I told you so”.

However, I’ll still call out the negative effects of leaving. Like when I asked those celebrating newly signed trade deals if they were any better than what we had.

Being free to sign worse deals doesn’t really cut it.
The Countdown begins. on 19:01 - Jan 1 with 1640 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:55 - Jan 1 by Gwyn737

Not me. What’s done is done and now I want it all to go well. No point in wanting to suffer just for the satisfaction of being able to say “I told you so”.

However, I’ll still call out the negative effects of leaving. Like when I asked those celebrating newly signed trade deals if they were any better than what we had.

Being free to sign worse deals doesn’t really cut it.

"I’ll still call out the negative effects of leaving"

Of that I have no doubt, whatsoever, but will you also call out any positive effects of leaving ? Time will tell.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 19:11 - Jan 1 with 1633 viewsGwyn737

The Countdown begins. on 19:01 - Jan 1 by Flashberryjack

"I’ll still call out the negative effects of leaving"

Of that I have no doubt, whatsoever, but will you also call out any positive effects of leaving ? Time will tell.

I will 👍
Remoaner,losers . on 19:13 - Jan 1 with 1628 viewstrampie

I will also call out the positive and negative effects of Brexit, that is what this thread is for isn't it, comments.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Remoaner,losers . on 09:23 - Jan 3 with 1566 viewspikeypaul

Great news for all of us who have the interests of Great Britain 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧at heart although the Remoaners will hate it.

OUT

AFLI🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 09:55 - Jan 4 with 1510 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:23 - Jan 3 by pikeypaul

Great news for all of us who have the interests of Great Britain 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧at heart although the Remoaners will hate it.

OUT

AFLI🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Well said.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:17 - Jan 8 with 1446 viewspikeypaul

Not giving it the big one now is he 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT

AFLI

Remoaner,losers . on 10:25 - Jan 8 with 1438 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:17 - Jan 8 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

You would think it would be in the republic of Ireland to have a free trade agreement with the only country it shares a land border with and no sea border between it and the UK. Would be good for trade between both countries as well as safeguarding the good friday agreement and peace, but no that is not good enough for some on ROI.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:48 - Jan 8 with 1405 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:17 - Jan 8 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

Love to see killy response to the video which exposes some of the lies the government of the ROI was willing to tell to try and get people in the UK to overturn a democratic decision.
A bit like The EU did when the ROI voted to reject one of the EU treaties in a referendum. They were told, threatened to change their minds and have another referendum.

Remoaner,losers . on 08:48 - Jan 10 with 1350 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:02 - Jan 10 with 1341 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:48 - Jan 10 by trampie

Rather a silly notice going out of his way to upset 45% of his customers. Clearly not a businessman.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:07 - Jan 10 with 1319 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 09:02 - Jan 10 by felixstowe_jack

Rather a silly notice going out of his way to upset 45% of his customers. Clearly not a businessman.

You don't know what percentage of that person's customers are Cons and Kippers and also a sizable proportion of the population did not vote in the last generation election.

Remoaner,losers . on 15:50 - Jan 10 with 1282 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 10:07 - Jan 10 by trampie

You don't know what percentage of that person's customers are Cons and Kippers and also a sizable proportion of the population did not vote in the last generation election.

That's true, it could be 70% of his customers!

Where does Starmer come in on the elites league table,

Sir Keir Rodney Starmer KCB QC MP is a British politician and former lawyer, Grammar school educated with a net worth of around 4 million quid.

Is he one of the great unwashed or an elitist pig?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 16:05 - Jan 10 with 1270 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 15:50 - Jan 10 by Catullus

That's true, it could be 70% of his customers!

Where does Starmer come in on the elites league table,

Sir Keir Rodney Starmer KCB QC MP is a British politician and former lawyer, Grammar school educated with a net worth of around 4 million quid.

Is he one of the great unwashed or an elitist pig?

Don’t know where he fits in, but to be fair wherever it is he’s got there from starting out in a working class background, through his own hard work and being good at what he does.
Remoaner,losers . on 17:01 - Jan 10 with 1245 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:48 - Jan 8 by felixstowe_jack

Love to see killy response to the video which exposes some of the lies the government of the ROI was willing to tell to try and get people in the UK to overturn a democratic decision.
A bit like The EU did when the ROI voted to reject one of the EU treaties in a referendum. They were told, threatened to change their minds and have another referendum.

🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 17:18 - Jan 10 with 1240 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 16:05 - Jan 10 by majorraglan

Don’t know where he fits in, but to be fair wherever it is he’s got there from starting out in a working class background, through his own hard work and being good at what he does.

Yes but the post was aimed at someone with a slightly different world view. Someone with a distaste for the elittes. In that world is it acceptable to be a working class boy done good or is joining the elite as bad as being born to it?

To me and you, I suspect working boy done good is ok but what does an anti elitist say?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:56 - Jan 11 with 1190 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:01 - Jan 10 by Kilkennyjack

🤷‍♂️

Terry who? Is he an economic expert?

Remoaner,losers . on 05:07 - Jan 12 with 1134 viewsGlyn1

Remoaner,losers . on 19:56 - Jan 11 by felixstowe_jack

Terry who? Is he an economic expert?

If only economic experts are allowed to comment about Brexit then this will turn into a very quiet forum. Oh, hang on, this suddenly is a very quiet forum.

But the honest supporters of Brexit accepted that leaving the EU would hurt the economy but said that it was a price worth paying for greater independence. It was only the dishonest Brexiteers (including Johnson) who said that the country would gain £340 million a week from it, although I haven't heard him saying that for a very long time.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Remoaner,losers . on 06:40 - Jan 12 with 1118 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:01 - Jan 10 by Kilkennyjack

🤷‍♂️

Just a tiny part of the economy so it doesn’t matter. Who gives a feck eh?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 10:11 - Jan 12 with 1098 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 05:07 - Jan 12 by Glyn1

If only economic experts are allowed to comment about Brexit then this will turn into a very quiet forum. Oh, hang on, this suddenly is a very quiet forum.

But the honest supporters of Brexit accepted that leaving the EU would hurt the economy but said that it was a price worth paying for greater independence. It was only the dishonest Brexiteers (including Johnson) who said that the country would gain £340 million a week from it, although I haven't heard him saying that for a very long time.

Strange when ford announced it was closing it's bridgend enginge plant Everyone blamed Brexit. Today ford announced it was closing all three of it's major plants in Brazil was that because of Brexit as well?

Probably not just a multinational company who only care about profits not the country they build their cars in.

Yet still millions of ford cars in the roads in UK. Time people stopped buying fords.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:34 - Jan 12 with 1067 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 06:40 - Jan 12 by Highjack

Just a tiny part of the economy so it doesn’t matter. Who gives a feck eh?

Yeah, it only doesn't matter when what we get back is tiny. When we lose something even tinier that obviously matters cos brexit innit.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:23 - Jan 12 with 1046 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 16:34 - Jan 12 by Catullus

Yeah, it only doesn't matter when what we get back is tiny. When we lose something even tinier that obviously matters cos brexit innit.

As long as Morgan Stanley and Harrods are ok Kilky will be happy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024