Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301499 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 00:38 - Jan 20 with 1531 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 21:22 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

If you say so.

You’re making even more of a fool of yourself with this nonsense. Man up and admit your prejudices made you f*ck up. It will be cathartic and you’ll gain a bit of respect. Distance yourself from these charlatans, crooks and snake oil salesmen.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:54 - Jan 20 with 1464 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 10:55 - Jan 19 by trampie

England has 18.4% of its population over 65, Wales has 21.3% of its population over 65.

I thought many of Wales over 65's were those darned rich English retirees though? Plenty of money to buy up Welsh property and to afford a good diet. If they're not then were we told falsehoods in the past?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 13:58 - Jan 21 with 1419 viewspikeypaul

And to think of some of the BS posts from the remoaner losers in this thread,hindsight has shown them to be so wrong

No wonder most ran away not able to accept democracy and reality.

OUT

AFLI

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 14:00]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 16:56 - Jan 21 with 1385 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 13:58 - Jan 21 by pikeypaul

And to think of some of the BS posts from the remoaner losers in this thread,hindsight has shown them to be so wrong

No wonder most ran away not able to accept democracy and reality.

OUT

AFLI

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 14:00]

Keep on repeating the lie, it doesn’t make it less of lie.

Remoaner,losers . on 07:25 - Jan 22 with 1342 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good news today Nissan has announced the long term future of the Sunderland plant and will now bring production if batteries into the UK.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:46 - Jan 22 with 1322 viewspikeypaul

Boss of Nissan announced BREXIT is a massive benefit to the company and plans for further expansion in the UK now we are free from the EU. Something everyone should be happy for,yet we know the hypocrite remoaner, losers will hate more work coming here.

Remoaners gutted that Project fear is being shown to be total BS now we are out and the continuos lies and guesses we were feed by them have been shown to be total BS.Happy days.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 9:55]

Remoaner,losers . on 13:13 - Jan 22 with 1302 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 09:46 - Jan 22 by pikeypaul

Boss of Nissan announced BREXIT is a massive benefit to the company and plans for further expansion in the UK now we are free from the EU. Something everyone should be happy for,yet we know the hypocrite remoaner, losers will hate more work coming here.

Remoaners gutted that Project fear is being shown to be total BS now we are out and the continuos lies and guesses we were feed by them have been shown to be total BS.Happy days.

OUT

AFLI

Have you got a link? Untl then the remainers won't believe any good news, some not even when it's legit.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 13:28 - Jan 22 with 1297 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:13 - Jan 22 by Catullus

Have you got a link? Untl then the remainers won't believe any good news, some not even when it's legit.

It is on the BBC web site under business. I am sure they can find good news as they quickly find any article they think is bad news.

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 13:58 - Jan 22 with 1292 viewsCatullus

So the deal between us and the EU is advantageous to Nissan then. It is good news indeed,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-55766314

Remoaner,losers . on 14:12 - Jan 22 with 1287 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Remoaner,losers . on 09:46 - Jan 22 by pikeypaul

OUT

AFLI

Wonderful news and great to hear Nissan say that the deal brokered between the UK and the EU made this possible. Nissan confirmed that they would have closed the plant had there been a no deal Brexit as preferred by you.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Remoaner,losers . on 08:37 - Jan 23 with 1236 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:12 - Jan 22 by Joe_bradshaw

Wonderful news and great to hear Nissan say that the deal brokered between the UK and the EU made this possible. Nissan confirmed that they would have closed the plant had there been a no deal Brexit as preferred by you.

I think everyone wanted a good trade and fair trade deal between the UK and the EU.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:07 - Jan 23 with 1214 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 08:37 - Jan 23 by felixstowe_jack

I think everyone wanted a good trade and fair trade deal between the UK and the EU.

Kinda bit like what we already had then, but without the dirty foreigners and a bit of added red tape thrown in. Well done, good job.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:44 - Jan 23 with 1205 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Remoaner,losers . on 08:37 - Jan 23 by felixstowe_jack

Yeah. Except Pikey of course.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Remoaner,losers . on 21:54 - Jan 23 with 1148 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleepy Joe Biden hates Brexit 👍🇺🇸

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 08:14 - Jan 24 with 1117 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Meanwhile in utopia the Italian prime minister is threatening to sue Pfizer and AstraZeneca for breach of contract over the slow supply of vaccines. No doubt both companies will have words such as subject to production and quality control constraints.

Ironic really threatening to sue AstraZeneca over non supply of the Oxford vaccine which the EU regulators has not even approved a month after the UK approved it.

The EU the farce that keeps giving.

Remoaner,losers . on 08:52 - Jan 24 with 1106 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:54 - Jan 23 by Kilkennyjack

Good to see president Biden first call to a European leader was to prime minister Johnson and not to the one of the EU leaders.

Clearly he recognises the UK as his biggest ally and a significant trading partner.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:06 - Jan 24 with 1063 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 21:54 - Jan 23 by Kilkennyjack

Why does a UK/US trade deal endorse brexit in any way, shape or form? Biden can say he disagrees with brexit but it was the UK's choice and his job is to do his best for the USA not interfere in another countries internal decisions.

If a trade deal in any way endorses brexit then the USA shouldn't have any deal or do any trade with us which makes no sense seeing as the EU struck a deal with us.

I notice the tweet says apparently which means? It maybe means it's the posters opinion more than reality? Has Biden actually officially said anything about this?

Remoaner,losers . on 14:26 - Jan 24 with 1048 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 14:06 - Jan 24 by Catullus

Why does a UK/US trade deal endorse brexit in any way, shape or form? Biden can say he disagrees with brexit but it was the UK's choice and his job is to do his best for the USA not interfere in another countries internal decisions.

If a trade deal in any way endorses brexit then the USA shouldn't have any deal or do any trade with us which makes no sense seeing as the EU struck a deal with us.

I notice the tweet says apparently which means? It maybe means it's the posters opinion more than reality? Has Biden actually officially said anything about this?

It doesn’t look like Biden has said anything.

The tweet is based on an article in the Express where a “Foreign policy expert” from the Bow Think Tank which is a Conservative organisation has been quoted, Biden hasn’t actually said anything and the Express is stirring it up. Biden has previously indicated his focus is now on investment in the US and not on trade deals.
Remoaner,losers . on 14:43 - Jan 24 with 1039 viewsKilkennyjack

https://m.facebook.com/keepournhspublic/videos/558020178233457/

What an idiot Johnson is ....

Remoaner,losers . on 14:48 - Jan 24 with 1024 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:52 - Jan 24 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see president Biden first call to a European leader was to prime minister Johnson and not to the one of the EU leaders.

Clearly he recognises the UK as his biggest ally and a significant trading partner.

He was trying to get through to Neil Kinnock for his next speech but dialled the wrong number.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 16:37 - Jan 24 with 998 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 14:43 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

So is Mike Galsworthy for claiming Biden said something he "apparently" never said.

Do you want to post any more fake news?

PS, yes Johnson is an idiot but he's not alone.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:41 - Jan 24 with 986 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 16:37 - Jan 24 by Catullus

So is Mike Galsworthy for claiming Biden said something he "apparently" never said.

Mike Galsworthy is the new Janice Grieve, but he’ll never come close to her incredible insight. #Grieveforever

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 17:05 - Jan 24 with 980 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:43 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

Takes an idiot to recognise another idiot.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:34 - Jan 24 with 966 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:05 - Jan 24 by felixstowe_jack

Takes an idiot to recognise another idiot.

😂😂🎣

Remoaner,losers . on 17:37 - Jan 24 with 962 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 16:37 - Jan 24 by Catullus

Joe Biden on #Brexit: "I was not surprised, because in times of confusion and great change I think we all become susceptible to demagogues and charlatans who in order to aggrandise their power find a scapegoat.”

Ooops ....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024