Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301148 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 17:40 - Jan 24 with 1571 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden dealing with the BBC ...., 😂☘️

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 17:41 - Jan 24 with 1569 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:37 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

Joe Biden on #Brexit: "I was not surprised, because in times of confusion and great change I think we all become susceptible to demagogues and charlatans who in order to aggrandise their power find a scapegoat.”

Ooops ....

Can somebody translate that from politicians speak into English English please

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:59 - Jan 24 with 1556 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:41 - Jan 24 by felixstowe_jack

Can somebody translate that from politicians speak into English English please

It means Trump = Brexit ...

1 down, 1 to go ... 🇺🇸🇪🇺

Remoaner,losers . on 18:02 - Jan 24 with 1554 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:59 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

1 down, 1 to go ... 🇺🇸🇪🇺

Good to see democracy wins in USA, EU AND UK.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:17 - Jan 24 with 1528 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:02 - Jan 24 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see democracy wins in USA, EU AND UK.

Yes ....democracy is a process, not an event ... 🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Remoaner,losers . on 20:54 - Jan 24 with 1509 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 17:37 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

Joe Biden on #Brexit: "I was not surprised, because in times of confusion and great change I think we all become susceptible to demagogues and charlatans who in order to aggrandise their power find a scapegoat.”

Ooops ....

Where in there does he say what Galsworthy claims? Nowhere. More fake news.

OOOooooooooopppppssssssssss!

PS, democracy is a process, that process is a series of events.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 07:15 - Jan 25 with 1477 viewsGlyn1

"If you spend 5 years screaming "we won, you losers" into our faces, you don't get to tell us to "let it go" after 3 weeks when it starts ruining people's lives."

Not my post, but I'm happy to pass it on because it's so true.

Getting away from red tape and bureaucracy? Working out OK?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:30 - Jan 25 with 1449 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 17:59 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

1 down, 1 to go ... 🇺🇸🇪🇺

How does it mean that? Obama was POTUS back then and though we knew Trump was running we didn't think they'd actually vote him in, it was 2-3 months after we voted to leave.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 14:06 - Jan 25 with 1410 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 07:15 - Jan 25 by Glyn1

"If you spend 5 years screaming "we won, you losers" into our faces, you don't get to tell us to "let it go" after 3 weeks when it starts ruining people's lives."

I’ve been telling them the same thing.

Pikey, Felixstowe and Cat have been high-fiving each other about their success when the country is for all intents and purposes, broken.

Either deluded or thick as sh!t.

Never let them forget.

It must also be noted that decent people voted leave for their own informed reasons, they are not in scope. It is the dishonest flag waving Bozo fanbois that shout the loudest and they deserve all they get.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:57 - Jan 25 with 1369 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:06 - Jan 25 by ItchySphincter

I’ve been telling them the same thing.

Pikey, Felixstowe and Cat have been high-fiving each other about their success when the country is for all intents and purposes, broken.

Either deluded or thick as sh!t.

Never let them forget.

It must also be noted that decent people voted leave for their own informed reasons, they are not in scope. It is the dishonest flag waving Bozo fanbois that shout the loudest and they deserve all they get.

Not as if the EU is not broken either with huge debts and vast inequalities between the richest countries and the poorest.

Any remainers who cannot grasp this are either deluded or thick as shit. The have been brainwashed by the liberal elite .

We are all entitled to our views. The democratic process was followed but still remainers won't accept this 4 years after the vote.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:10 - Jan 25 with 1359 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 07:15 - Jan 25 by Glyn1

Honest questions, how many have been screaming "we won"?

How many lives in the UK have been ruined by brexit?

How many lives across the EU have been ruined by the EU rules, corruption, negligence and ideology? Thousands of Greeks to start with.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:15 - Jan 25 with 1333 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 16:57 - Jan 25 by felixstowe_jack

Not as if the EU is not broken either with huge debts and vast inequalities between the richest countries and the poorest.

Any remainers who cannot grasp this are either deluded or thick as shit. The have been brainwashed by the liberal elite .

We are all entitled to our views. The democratic process was followed but still remainers won't accept this 4 years after the vote.

Of course I accept it. I agree the EU has major problems, not sure how that tallies up with you voting to make our lives harder though.

Remoaner,losers . on 21:43 - Jan 25 with 1302 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:15 - Jan 25 by ItchySphincter

Of course I accept it. I agree the EU has major problems, not sure how that tallies up with you voting to make our lives harder though.

No sign of it getting harder. I am an optimist more and more trade deals with other countries being signed.

Remoaner,losers . on 23:29 - Jan 25 with 1286 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:10 - Jan 25 by Catullus

Honest questions, how many have been screaming "we won"?

How many lives in the UK have been ruined by brexit?

How many lives across the EU have been ruined by the EU rules, corruption, negligence and ideology? Thousands of Greeks to start with.

Corruption, negligence and ideology...in Greece was the reason that they went tits up.

Their civil servants retire at 40 on a large pension. The Greek Govt told (lied) the EU that it would collect taxes (due) from its citizens and it didn't bother.

They were the cause of their own misfortune but I will concede that in their rush to admit Greece the EU failed to do any sort of "due diligence" on the financial state of Greece.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remoaner,losers . on 10:33 - Jan 26 with 1233 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:15 - Jan 25 by ItchySphincter

Life hasn’t got harder though. Covid aside everything is essentially normal. The main gripe seems to be a little bit of extra paperwork which is absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Businesses will adapt and get used to it, as will those working at the ports.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 11:50 - Jan 26 with 1222 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 23:29 - Jan 25 by DJack

Corruption, negligence and ideology...in Greece was the reason that they went tits up.

Their civil servants retire at 40 on a large pension. The Greek Govt told (lied) the EU that it would collect taxes (due) from its citizens and it didn't bother.

They were the cause of their own misfortune but I will concede that in their rush to admit Greece the EU failed to do any sort of "due diligence" on the financial state of Greece.

Yes Greece was...is a corrupt, negligent state, many people avoid tax BUT (and as you say) the EU shouldn'thave let them in. The EU broke it's own rules to let them in so that's corrupt and negligent and done out of ideology, they were/are empire building.

It's not just Greece that's in a mess financially, the whole of the EU is having problems, Germany is owed billions it'll never get back and several members treat the EU as some kind of giant credit card, borrowing more than they can ever repay and probably with no intention to repay it anyway.

This pandemic could hardly have hit at a worse time if it was planned. What will the outcome be? Masse of jobless, masses of poverty, except for the very rich who will mostly have made even more money out of the chaos. Of course those on the EU payroll, MEP's and Eurocrats will hardly notuce any difference to their lives either. Their jobs are safe, their expenses still being paid.

Remoaner,losers . (n/t) on 14:11 - Jan 26 with 1206 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 21:43 - Jan 25 by felixstowe_jack

No sign of it getting harder. I am an optimist more and more trade deals with other countries being signed.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:13 - Jan 26 with 1205 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 21:43 - Jan 25 by felixstowe_jack

OMFG! Warra plonker.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:28 - Jan 26 with 1203 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:13 - Jan 26 by ItchySphincter

OMFG! Warra plonker.

Why are remainers so negative and so willing to resort to personal abuse if someone disagrees with their views?

Remoaner,losers . on 15:53 - Jan 26 with 1182 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 14:28 - Jan 26 by felixstowe_jack

Why are remainers so negative and so willing to resort to personal abuse if someone disagrees with their views?

Don’t you mean remoaners?

Remoaner,losers . on 17:00 - Jan 26 with 1168 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 15:53 - Jan 26 by ItchySphincter

Don’t you mean remoaners?

No they wish to remain.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:59 - Jan 26 with 1137 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 14:28 - Jan 26 by felixstowe_jack

That's an easy one. Currently there is very little to actually complain about but they cannot let it lie so hurl mindless insults.

I have said many times I hoped leaving would make our lives better but I cannot guarantee it, any more than anyone could guarantee our lives would be so much better in the years ahead if we'd remained.

Something often said by Itchy is we voted to ruin our future which is so far wrong it's laughable, we voted for leave in the hope of a better future. Why would I deliberatley vote to ruin my sons future?
The only person on here actively trying to rub it ito remainers is Pikey, otherwise the vast majority of insults come from the remain camp, when you have no decent argument to make, resort to insults, it's why Itchy is on ignore, he's not worth the time.

Remoaner,losers . on 23:45 - Jan 26 with 1108 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:33 - Jan 26 by Highjack

Life hasn’t got harder though. Covid aside everything is essentially normal. The main gripe seems to be a little bit of extra paperwork which is absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Businesses will adapt and get used to it, as will those working at the ports.

‘Covid aside’ .... really ???!!!

Wtf are you on about now ?

Repeat after me .... Nothing Is Fecking Normal. Nothing.

Public health and business are linked.

Life has got harder for us all.

Remoaner,losers . on 08:30 - Jan 27 with 1078 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:45 - Jan 26 by Kilkennyjack

Another good reasonable response from Catullus.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2021 8:31]

Remoaner,losers . on 09:14 - Jan 27 with 1065 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:45 - Jan 26 by Kilkennyjack

It’s got harder because of covid and it’s restrictions. All the catastrophic prophecies of chaos, carnage and destruction that would certainly arrive if we even thought of leaving the EU has never come to pass. Life carries on as normal. And you’re gutted about that.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024