Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328889 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 14:11 - Feb 26 with 1332 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 08:57 - Feb 26 by felixstowe_jack

The death rate in Wales is even higher should drakeford resign?

Your hatred of the UK is bordering on racist abuse and a hate crime.

UK vaccination rate 27.86%
EU Vaccination rate 6.61%

Will macron resign for telling lies that the astrazenic vaccine did not work and spreading the lie around the European Union.The eu has a million unused doses of the astrazenic vaccine that could have been used to save lives in the eu.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 9:04]

Did they offer those 1 million doses to anyone else? I'm sure plenty of African countries would have taken them.

Kilk, if Bojo should resign then so should every UK leader. They are all guilty of trying to outdo each other rather than concentrating on winning the fight we should all be in together.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 20:01 - Feb 26 with 1287 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:35 - Feb 26 by felixstowe_jack

I am giving you the facts should Drakeford and Macron resign just answer the questions.

Johnson has led the country to lead the vaccine race and must stay.

Whats your threshold for Johnson to resign then ?

For me 120,000 uk deaths is way way over any ‘acceptable’ theshold for any government.

The vaccinations sadly cannot fix this shameful Tory legacy.

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 20:15 - Feb 26 with 1285 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:11 - Feb 26 by Catullus

Did they offer those 1 million doses to anyone else? I'm sure plenty of African countries would have taken them.

Kilk, if Bojo should resign then so should every UK leader. They are all guilty of trying to outdo each other rather than concentrating on winning the fight we should all be in together.

You do make a fair point.

Remoaner,losers . on 21:55 - Feb 26 with 1280 viewspikeypaul

The EU shambles continues 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 22:44 - Feb 26 with 1261 viewsCatullus

I usually don't watch these videos but on the assumption what he says is true then the EU seems to be in disagreement, Macron keeps changing position and they are playing politics with the vaccinations.

Hey Kilkenny, what do you make of how Germany and France are acting? Is the Eu as unstable as all that when the 2 biggest members (politically at least) can't seem to agree and seem to be playing games with peoples lives?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 08:32 - Feb 27 with 1209 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:44 - Feb 26 by Catullus

I usually don't watch these videos but on the assumption what he says is true then the EU seems to be in disagreement, Macron keeps changing position and they are playing politics with the vaccinations.

Hey Kilkenny, what do you make of how Germany and France are acting? Is the Eu as unstable as all that when the 2 biggest members (politically at least) can't seem to agree and seem to be playing games with peoples lives?

I never watch them, same as you.

This was a great opportunity for the EU to prove (again) its worth. The joined up, efficient, co-operation of Europes finest minds, versus the grubby, bunging contracts to mates, isolationism of broken angry Tory Britain.

The shameful uk covid deaths tells me my low expectation for Johnson played out.

Delighted the international scientist teams and the wonderful NHS have smashed it on vaccines.

So no idea ....but it could be that nationalist pressures have been peaked by the pandemic situation i guess. Certainly it was an unprecedented challenge. But the EU will learn if it needs to learn.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:31 - Feb 27 with 1208 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 08:32 - Feb 27 by Kilkennyjack

I never watch them, same as you.

This was a great opportunity for the EU to prove (again) its worth. The joined up, efficient, co-operation of Europes finest minds, versus the grubby, bunging contracts to mates, isolationism of broken angry Tory Britain.

The shameful uk covid deaths tells me my low expectation for Johnson played out.

Delighted the international scientist teams and the wonderful NHS have smashed it on vaccines.

So no idea ....but it could be that nationalist pressures have been peaked by the pandemic situation i guess. Certainly it was an unprecedented challenge. But the EU will learn if it needs to learn.

Will they learn though? One of the founding principles was supposed to be peace through unity but they seem to be coming apart.

When it comes right down to it, human instincts take over most of the time. We protect our own and put ourselves first. Few people break that mould. Politicians are the most self serving of all.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:49 - Feb 27 with 1185 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:31 - Feb 27 by Catullus

Will they learn though? One of the founding principles was supposed to be peace through unity but they seem to be coming apart.

When it comes right down to it, human instincts take over most of the time. We protect our own and put ourselves first. Few people break that mould. Politicians are the most self serving of all.

Well - importantly - there has been peace since 1945.

And protect our own is real enough, but Europe is ‘our own’ as much as the nation states.
Working together offers a better prospect for good outcomes for all than the nations working on their own or in conflict.

If othees copy our successful vaccine roll out then thats great news.

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 09:58 - Feb 27 with 1195 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 09:49 - Feb 27 by Kilkennyjack

And protect our own is real enough, but Europe is ‘our own’ as much as the nation states.
Working together offers a better prospect for good outcomes for all than the nations working on their own or in conflict.

There hasn't been a world war since 45, there's hardly been peace.

Protect our own is very real but the unity you think the EU offers started to fall apart when the pandemic hit. Germany started sourcing it's own vaccines, the EU threatened us and behaved very stupidly towards Eire.

Exit groups have started up in other EU countries too, people want unity when they see benefits, when they start to doubt those benefits things start to come apart.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:23 - Feb 27 with 1159 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:49 - Feb 27 by Kilkennyjack

Quite agree peace in Europe since 1945 due to Nato.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:43 - Feb 27 with 1157 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 17:23 - Feb 27 by felixstowe_jack

Quite agree peace in Europe since 1945 due to Nato.

Now now, 45-49 it was the allied occupying forces. NATO didn't exist til 49.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:00 - Feb 27 with 1151 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Correct and the treaty of Rome was signed in 1957 which formed the forerunner of the EEC. Looks like we had peace in Europe for over 12 years before the common market.

Remoaner,losers . on 00:38 - Feb 28 with 1112 viewsHighjack

Peace comes through the overwhelming desire to not have war. The events of the two world wars, the horrors they brought and the sacrifices of the very real people involved led us towards this desire. We just didn’t want to fight anymore. It’s got nothing to do with any supranational committee of largely scandal hit and failed politicians masquerading as a champion for free trade.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 13:27 - Feb 28 with 1056 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 00:38 - Feb 28 by Highjack

Peace comes through the overwhelming desire to not have war. The events of the two world wars, the horrors they brought and the sacrifices of the very real people involved led us towards this desire. We just didn’t want to fight anymore. It’s got nothing to do with any supranational committee of largely scandal hit and failed politicians masquerading as a champion for free trade.

Will that be the EU's epitaph, the "Home for failed politicians"? Guy Verhofstadt, Neil Kinnock....any more?

Peace doesn't just come from a desire for no war. Sometimes you also need strength of arms to deter possible aggressors.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:56 - Feb 28 with 1040 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 13:27 - Feb 28 by Catullus

Will that be the EU's epitaph, the "Home for failed politicians"? Guy Verhofstadt, Neil Kinnock....any more?

Peace doesn't just come from a desire for no war. Sometimes you also need strength of arms to deter possible aggressors.

I wouldn't call Neil Kinnock a failed politician, he came close to winning the 92 General Election even with nearly all the newspaper barons against him, what did the Sun say about turning the lights out if he got in ?, Murdoch all those years later saying at the Leverson enquiry how wrong their coverage was but they got the Conservatives elected.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Remoaner,losers . on 16:32 - Feb 28 with 1018 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:56 - Feb 28 by trampie

I wouldn't call Neil Kinnock a failed politician, he came close to winning the 92 General Election even with nearly all the newspaper barons against him, what did the Sun say about turning the lights out if he got in ?, Murdoch all those years later saying at the Leverson enquiry how wrong their coverage was but they got the Conservatives elected.

Why did Labour get rid of him if he was successful? He led Labour to thee general election defeats, the most defeats by any Labour leader. He lost the Thatcher twice who according to the left was the most hated conservative leader ever.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:37 - Feb 28 with 1012 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 16:32 - Feb 28 by felixstowe_jack

Why did Labour get rid of him if he was successful? He led Labour to thee general election defeats, the most defeats by any Labour leader. He lost the Thatcher twice who according to the left was the most hated conservative leader ever.

Because of the media and press, they are nearly all right wing in this country.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:10 - Feb 28 with 1006 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:56 - Feb 28 by trampie

That’s one of the fundamental problems with labour. They always count nearly getting in as a victory.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 20:09 - Feb 28 with 978 viewspikeypaul

Remoaner,losers . on 16:32 - Feb 28 by felixstowe_jack

give him credit he got 2nd everytime.

OUT

AFLI

Remoaner,losers . on 20:13 - Feb 28 with 977 viewspikeypaul

Remoaner,losers . on 16:37 - Feb 28 by trampie

Because of the media and press, they are nearly all right wing in this country.

Rubbish.BBC,C4,SKY.ITV all left wing.

Mirror,Times,Guardian,Metro Staunch Labour

Mail,Express Conservative but far more balanced than the likes of the guardian,with plenty of ex labour mps contributing.

Anyway lets get this thread back on topic OUT AND EFFING LOVING IT.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 20:16]

Remoaner,losers . on 20:17 - Feb 28 with 972 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 20:13 - Feb 28 by pikeypaul

Mail,Express Conservative but far more balanced than the likes of the guardian,with plenty of ex labour mps contributing.

Sorry PP, can’t agree with that.

BBC, middle of the road, C4 slightly left, Sky right, and ITV middle.

Mirror, Guardian, Metro, left.

Independent, middle.

Sun, Times, Telegraph, Mail, Express all right, some more balanced and objective than others.
Remoaner,losers . on 20:26 - Feb 28 with 969 viewspikeypaul

BBC middle of the road ?

Independant, middle and Times right you obviously do not read either.

Independant now challenging the Guardian for the liberal left paper of choice and very pro left.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 20:38]

Remoaner,losers . on 20:47 - Feb 28 with 957 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 20:13 - Feb 28 by pikeypaul

A Welsh university was commissioned to look at BBC and found it to be right wing.

Remoaner,losers . on 20:48 - Feb 28 with 953 viewstrampie

Remoaner,losers . on 20:26 - Feb 28 by pikeypaul

BBC middle of the road ?

Independant now challenging the Guardian for the liberal left paper of choice and very pro left.

OUT

AFLI

Why do you think the Conservatives keep winning elections ?, it's because they get the most favourable coverage.

Remoaner,losers . on 20:50 - Feb 28 with 953 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 20:26 - Feb 28 by pikeypaul

BBC middle of the road ?

OUT

AFLI

I find the Beeb and the Indy more middle of the road. We're not back to the "right say you're left but the left say you;re right" are we? That's one Trampie and Pikey can get into

Trampie, how is always losing a success? How can you back a man who was anti EU and anti House of Lords but who ended up in both institutions and made millions from them? What a freakin hypocrite!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024