Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328575 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 15:18 - Mar 13 with 2304 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:59 - Mar 13 by Catullus

We still can't know either way. The pandemic has been so disruptive how can anybody prove any problems are all down to brexit?

It'll be years before we definitively know either way. It has more chance of being a success if everyone works for it though.

It still puzzles me why people moan after good news and ignore anything bad that comes out of the EU. If the EU collapsed next week some people would still be saying brexit was bad.

Brexit is not bad, its evil.

Its treason to wilfully damage your country.
Johnson, Gove, and Farage should be jailed.

We know, and they know.
Its an unmitigated disaster, thats why Mogg guessed 50 years. He knows it coming and does not want the blame.

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 15:47 - Mar 13 with 2292 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 15:18 - Mar 13 by Kilkennyjack

We know, and they know.
Its an unmitigated disaster, thats why Mogg guessed 50 years. He knows it coming and does not want the blame.

Treason? Of all the things you ever said, that is the silliest. It was a democratic vote mun. The will of the people.

Maybe it was actually treasonous to sign more powers over to the EU without asking the people's permission?

Treason - 1 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family. 2 : the betrayal of a trust : treachery.

You always say Bojo has blood on his hands because of how he handled Covid, well what about this,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56361840

The EU has blood on its hands too, should they resign en masse? Maybe they should stop telling lies about export bans? Maybe they should stop blaming others for their mistakes?

The EMA, slow, would you agree? Slovakia thinks so,

Slovak Prime Minister, Igor Matovic, announced he would like to send "a little message to the head of the EMA: 'Dear Christa, we would all be very happy for you to change your working hours at the EMA for the following months to 24 hours a day and 7 days a week - and to approve vaccines not in three months but in three weeks. It's a matter of life and death'."

Now Baron Adonis, fancy you siding with an English Baron and one of the snouts in the trough,

https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/fury-as-lord-adonis-of-camden-takes-950-a-day-349

Perhaps brexit has cost him money personally. I'm sure he'll be OK though. He was a Blairite too and took a job from those hated Tories, can he be trusted?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 16:42 - Mar 13 with 2277 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 15:47 - Mar 13 by Catullus

Treason? Of all the things you ever said, that is the silliest. It was a democratic vote mun. The will of the people.

Maybe it was actually treasonous to sign more powers over to the EU without asking the people's permission?

Treason - 1 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family. 2 : the betrayal of a trust : treachery.

You always say Bojo has blood on his hands because of how he handled Covid, well what about this,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56361840

The EU has blood on its hands too, should they resign en masse? Maybe they should stop telling lies about export bans? Maybe they should stop blaming others for their mistakes?

The EMA, slow, would you agree? Slovakia thinks so,

Slovak Prime Minister, Igor Matovic, announced he would like to send "a little message to the head of the EMA: 'Dear Christa, we would all be very happy for you to change your working hours at the EMA for the following months to 24 hours a day and 7 days a week - and to approve vaccines not in three months but in three weeks. It's a matter of life and death'."

Now Baron Adonis, fancy you siding with an English Baron and one of the snouts in the trough,

https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/fury-as-lord-adonis-of-camden-takes-950-a-day-349

Perhaps brexit has cost him money personally. I'm sure he'll be OK though. He was a Blairite too and took a job from those hated Tories, can he be trusted?

Publish the Russia report and i might agree with you.

The suspicion is that the Leave campaign accepted a lot of Russian money to cheat their way to the Leave majority. If they spent Russian money to weaken the Uk for their deregulated wet dream of tax evasion, then thats treason.

If there is nothing to hide, publish the Russian report.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:54 - Mar 13 with 2270 viewsHighjack

We know, and they know.

Evil?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 22:30 - Mar 14 with 2223 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 16:42 - Mar 13 by Kilkennyjack

Publish the Russia report and i might agree with you.

The suspicion is that the Leave campaign accepted a lot of Russian money to cheat their way to the Leave majority. If they spent Russian money to weaken the Uk for their deregulated wet dream of tax evasion, then thats treason.

If there is nothing to hide, publish the Russian report.

Suspicion is? They overspent by less than 500k which is much less than the government spent on those leaflets they delivered to every house. They made sure to get around electoral law by sending them out early, before the rules kicked in, they spent over 9 million,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35980571

But you crack on if you believe less than 500k made a bigger difference than 9 million of TAX PAYERS money.

If the Russia report proved outside interference in Leave I'm fairly sure the Electoral Commission would have published it. They took leave to court after all, I'm sure they would have done so again and used the report if there was anything resembling proof in it.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 22:43 - Mar 14 with 2211 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:30 - Mar 14 by Catullus

Suspicion is? They overspent by less than 500k which is much less than the government spent on those leaflets they delivered to every house. They made sure to get around electoral law by sending them out early, before the rules kicked in, they spent over 9 million,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35980571

But you crack on if you believe less than 500k made a bigger difference than 9 million of TAX PAYERS money.

If the Russia report proved outside interference in Leave I'm fairly sure the Electoral Commission would have published it. They took leave to court after all, I'm sure they would have done so again and used the report if there was anything resembling proof in it.

I will take your word for it.

Russia wanted the useful idiot Trump.
Russia wanted Brexit to weaken the West.

Johnson eventually published a redacted version. The report was published on 21 July 2020.

‘According to the report, there is substantial evidence that Russian interference in British politics is commonplace.

The report describes the United Kingdom as one of Russia's "top targets" and said it is "seen as central to the Western anti-Russian lobby".

The committee found no evidence that Russian interference had affected the Brexit referendum, since the government had not authorised any investigation into that matter, due to the fact that any such attempt was not within the purview of British intelligence services; any such actions by the security services themselves could be seen as interference, itself undermining democracy’.

Why has Johnson not authorised an investigation i wonder ? What could be the reason ?

Remoaner,losers . on 23:04 - Mar 14 with 2199 viewsCatullus

A lot of governments interfere in other countries affairs. The USA has been doing it for decades, the CIA, it's pretty much their reason for being.
Russia, China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia and yes, the UK, we're all at it. To say anything else is naive at best. Just this last week China stands accused of sponsoring mass hacking into Microsoft.

And you know all that. Don't you?

Remoaner,losers . on 08:57 - Mar 15 with 2164 viewspikeypaul

Fecking loving it 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧. 🇬🇧. 🇬🇧. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
🇬🇧. 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧. 🇬🇧
🇬🇧. 🇬🇧. 🇬🇧 🇬🇧. 🇬🇧
🇬🇧. 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧. 🇬🇧
🇬🇧. 🇬🇧 🇬🇧. 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧. 🇬🇧

No wonder BOJOs and the Tory's poll ratings are smashing labours even in these times,another early election coming once this pandemic is over I think.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2021 8:59]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 18:10 - Mar 15 with 2124 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:43 - Mar 14 by Kilkennyjack

I will take your word for it.

Russia wanted the useful idiot Trump.
Russia wanted Brexit to weaken the West.

Johnson eventually published a redacted version. The report was published on 21 July 2020.

‘According to the report, there is substantial evidence that Russian interference in British politics is commonplace.

The report describes the United Kingdom as one of Russia's "top targets" and said it is "seen as central to the Western anti-Russian lobby".

The committee found no evidence that Russian interference had affected the Brexit referendum, since the government had not authorised any investigation into that matter, due to the fact that any such attempt was not within the purview of British intelligence services; any such actions by the security services themselves could be seen as interference, itself undermining democracy’.

Why has Johnson not authorised an investigation i wonder ? What could be the reason ?

No reason to investigate a clear democratic result. Just as there in no need to investigate Russian interference in Scotland and Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 15:27 - Mar 17 with 2066 viewsraynor94

Toys are coming out of the pram again, from Ursula

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Remoaner,losers . on 15:35 - Mar 17 with 2063 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 15:27 - Mar 17 by raynor94

Toys are coming out of the pram again, from Ursula

What is their "fair share"though?

When they refuse to use a vaccine because of scaremongering, when they make a complete mess of purchasing and rolling out the vaccines so even Germany tries to go her own way, what is their fair share?

They just want to blame other people. for their mess,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56415249

Remoaner,losers . on 08:44 - Mar 25 with 1969 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Italian police raided an AstraZeneca plant in Rome under orders from the EU to investigate claims AstraZeneca was hording vaccines.
The result they found is was a plant that filled the vials with the vaccines destined for Belgium and the third world via the international Covax scheme.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:27 - Mar 25 with 1952 viewsVincent_Vega

Remoaner,losers . on 08:44 - Mar 25 by felixstowe_jack

The Italian police raided an AstraZeneca plant in Rome under orders from the EU to investigate claims AstraZeneca was hording vaccines.
The result they found is was a plant that filled the vials with the vaccines destined for Belgium and the third world via the international Covax scheme.

Saw that last night, christ the EU are handling this badly.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Remoaner,losers . on 10:27 - Mar 25 with 1938 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:27 - Mar 25 by Vincent_Vega

Saw that last night, christ the EU are handling this badly.

I can see all the drug manufacturing companies moving their plants outside the EU if the EU continues to ignore business contracts .
Will be a huge blow to the EU to lose all these well paid jobs.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:51 - Mar 25 with 1934 viewsCatullus

The UK and EU are supposedly working together now but the EU still goes on about reciprocity and proportionality and says export permissions may be withdrawn.

The EU made a mess of it and all they want to do is blame others and claim they themselves did a fantastic job.

The EU is about rhetoric and propaganda and this vaccine row shows that. They're all image, just ask African farmers.

Remoaner,losers . on 11:01 - Mar 25 with 1932 viewsVincent_Vega

Remoaner,losers . on 10:27 - Mar 25 by felixstowe_jack

I can see all the drug manufacturing companies moving their plants outside the EU if the EU continues to ignore business contracts .
Will be a huge blow to the EU to lose all these well paid jobs.

They raided a drugs plant for the sole purpose of trying to prove that AsZen are 'unfairly' prioritizing the UK in vaccine distribution only to find out that those vaccines were meant for a global scheme to help 3rd world countries protect their most vulnerable oh and to add to that its a vaccine they themselves stopped rolling out to their own citizens due to unfounded claims on blood clotting further putting them behind in the vaccine 'race'. Add to that the motives were found to be politically motivated!

As gaffs go, its up there.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Remoaner,losers . on 11:14 - Mar 25 with 1928 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 11:01 - Mar 25 by Vincent_Vega

They raided a drugs plant for the sole purpose of trying to prove that AsZen are 'unfairly' prioritizing the UK in vaccine distribution only to find out that those vaccines were meant for a global scheme to help 3rd world countries protect their most vulnerable oh and to add to that its a vaccine they themselves stopped rolling out to their own citizens due to unfounded claims on blood clotting further putting them behind in the vaccine 'race'. Add to that the motives were found to be politically motivated!

As gaffs go, its up there.

Funny thing, it seems even remainers are now questioning the EU,

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/eu-vaccine-mess-britain-enthusiastic-brexit-le

Even funnier is james O'Brien has been criticisng the EU too.

How the worm has turned.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:13 - Mar 25 with 1883 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Brexidiots ..... you have taken stupidity to a new level.

Whats the word for deliberately damaging your own country ?

Remoaner,losers . on 18:18 - Mar 25 with 1875 viewsraynor94

Remoaner,losers . on 18:13 - Mar 25 by Kilkennyjack

Well, if you don't like it there's an easy answer.......

I'm sure you can find another school within the EU.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Remoaner,losers . on 18:25 - Mar 25 with 1868 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:13 - Mar 25 by Kilkennyjack

Trying publishing February figures. Everyone not brain dead knew UK EXPORTERS made sure to send their goods before the end of December. As you well know France also closed is ports to UK goods because of coronavirus leaving EU drivers stranded in the UK.

My prediction exports in February will vastly increase from the January figures.

You also forgot to mention that EU imports to the UK fell by a higher % .

Also trade throughout the EU and the rest of the world also fell as lockdown started in the EU. Was this due to brexit?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:23 - Mar 25 with 1856 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 18:25 - Mar 25 by felixstowe_jack

Trying publishing February figures. Everyone not brain dead knew UK EXPORTERS made sure to send their goods before the end of December. As you well know France also closed is ports to UK goods because of coronavirus leaving EU drivers stranded in the UK.

My prediction exports in February will vastly increase from the January figures.

Also trade throughout the EU and the rest of the world also fell as lockdown started in the EU. Was this due to brexit?

Lots of the products referred to would have been fresh hence not being exported in December.

When it comes to Brexit I try to keep an open mind, there’s pro’s and con’s like most things and it’s about seeing both sides of the coin. I appreciate its an article from the Guardian which is generally pro EU, but if what this lady is saying is true it’s certainly a concern for our businesses, particularly the bit about the government delaying introducing import controls (probably because we aren’t prepared) while our exporters are having to accept them. It's a completely unbalanced playing field.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/mar/24/uk-firm-to-stop-using-britis

Edit typo
[Post edited 25 Mar 2021 20:15]
Remoaner,losers . on 20:09 - Mar 25 with 1839 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 19:23 - Mar 25 by majorraglan

Lots of the products referred to would have been fresh hence not being exported in December.

When it comes to Brexit I try to keep an open mind, there’s pro’s and con’s like most things and it’s about seeing both sides of the coin. I appreciate its an article from the Guardian which is generally pro EU, but if what this lady is saying is true it’s certainly a concern for our businesses, particularly the bit about the government delaying introducing import controls (probably because we aren’t prepared) while our exporters are having to accept them. It's a completely unbalanced playing field.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/mar/24/uk-firm-to-stop-using-britis

Edit typo
[Post edited 25 Mar 2021 20:15]

Good answer butmaybe we need to know how imports and exports outside the EU have done too, for further balance?

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/businessreview/2021/03/18/how-uk-food-and-drink-exports-

It's not just about brexit, the pandemic has affected things too and our exports to the EU had shown a decreasing trend while exports outside the EU were growing.

Those figures don't look good but their not as worrying as this,

https://www.foodmanufacture.co.uk/Article/2021/03/23/British-food-faces-outright

Remoaner,losers . on 22:38 - Mar 25 with 1810 viewsGlyn1

Remoaner,losers . on 18:25 - Mar 25 by felixstowe_jack

Here's the full table. Yes, we all knew that it was going to be bad, but not this bad.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Remoaner,losers . on 23:20 - Mar 25 with 1796 viewsSlugster664

We know, and they know.

You are without a doubt one of the treacherous c÷nts I've come across, yet you claim Brexit is treason...use your brain ffs, you daft irish tw@t.

I hope you live in Kilkenny, that way you have no interference in our decisions...utter utter trash, you commy c÷nt. Can we ban this pr1ck?

STID

Remoaner,losers . on 23:21 - Mar 25 with 1795 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:20 - Mar 25 by Slugster664

You are without a doubt one of the treacherous c÷nts I've come across, yet you claim Brexit is treason...use your brain ffs, you daft irish tw@t.

I hope you live in Kilkenny, that way you have no interference in our decisions...utter utter trash, you commy c÷nt. Can we ban this pr1ck?

👛

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024