Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2309558 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 23:37 - Apr 8 with 1566 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:28 - Apr 8 by felixstowe_jack

The ira are scum and terrorist. The people of Northern Ireland want to remain part of the UK. That is democracy I know you believe in people having the right to say if they want independence.

The Scottish the people of NI want to remain part the UK following referendums. Only 22 % of Wales want independence.

The EU should have no say in internal matters in the UK. The same goes for ROI.

Johnson. Signed. This. Deal.

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 23:39 - Apr 8 with 1559 viewsKilkennyjack

🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 07:09 - Apr 9 with 1533 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 22:31 - Apr 8 by felixstowe_jack

More good news due to increase demand from Irish haulage firms stanna are increasing the number of ferry sailing to Fishguard by 50%

Irish haulage say the short sea crossing and land bridge through Wales and England cuts a third of the time of the long slow expensive sea route from Ireland to France.

It’s good news that Stenna have announced an increased in sailings from 12 to 24, but I have seen questions marks raised against the 24 figure.

Irish freight travelling through the UK to Europe has reduced significantly this year and at 1 point had halved to what it normally is, Covid will play a part in this but it cannot be disputed that Brexit is a significant factor because the number of direct sailings from Ireland to the EU has increased significantly. In March DFDS announced they were putting an extra ferry on the Rosslare to mainland Europe route to cope with demand. Pre Brexit there were 12 direct sailings between Europe and Rosslare, now it’s going to be 46.
The reduction in freight travelling trough the UK will mean less wear and tear on our roads and less pollution, but it also detrimentally impacts on the economy.
Remoaner,losers . on 07:38 - Apr 9 with 1524 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 07:09 - Apr 9 by majorraglan

It’s good news that Stenna have announced an increased in sailings from 12 to 24, but I have seen questions marks raised against the 24 figure.

Irish freight travelling through the UK to Europe has reduced significantly this year and at 1 point had halved to what it normally is, Covid will play a part in this but it cannot be disputed that Brexit is a significant factor because the number of direct sailings from Ireland to the EU has increased significantly. In March DFDS announced they were putting an extra ferry on the Rosslare to mainland Europe route to cope with demand. Pre Brexit there were 12 direct sailings between Europe and Rosslare, now it’s going to be 46.
The reduction in freight travelling trough the UK will mean less wear and tear on our roads and less pollution, but it also detrimentally impacts on the economy.

More and more Irish haulage firms are now returning to the short sea crossing to Wales as the cost of the long sea route is hitting their business as well as trebling their costs. Business will always use the cheaper options .

Difficult to forecast the final outcome as riding infection rates and deaths in France and Ireland will also have a big impact but a driver is probably safer in his cab rather than over 24 hours on a ferry.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:23 - Apr 9 with 1501 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 07:38 - Apr 9 by felixstowe_jack

More and more Irish haulage firms are now returning to the short sea crossing to Wales as the cost of the long sea route is hitting their business as well as trebling their costs. Business will always use the cheaper options .

Difficult to forecast the final outcome as riding infection rates and deaths in France and Ireland will also have a big impact but a driver is probably safer in his cab rather than over 24 hours on a ferry.

Mart6 always down arrows positive brexit news, almost as if he hopes brexit will fail.

OOoh and it makes you wonder.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 13:16 - Apr 11 with 1432 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gibraltar has announced it has virtually vaccinated all its adult population thanks to being supplied with vaccines by the UK which were flown in by the RAF.

I bet they glad they are not part of Spain or the EU.
Their economy is now fully open.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 20:51]

Remoaner,losers . on 14:14 - Apr 11 with 1408 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 23:37 - Apr 8 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson. Signed. This. Deal.

Because the EU would not agree to any deal otherwise.

Wake up Twpsyn.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 22:59 - Apr 12 with 1325 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 14:14 - Apr 11 by Catullus

Because the EU would not agree to any deal otherwise.

Wake up Twpsyn.

In terms of trade agreements etc, we had all the stuff around No Deal is better than a bad deal etc a few years back.

We have done the Brexit stuff for years and there are people on both sides who have views which won’t be changed regardless and I don’t intend to try, but I do think that people on all sides of Brexit should keep an open mind on things because politicians and others may try to use our support for or against Brexit to further their own agenda. It’s important for us to have a healthy cynicism and hold politicians to account.

Given the current troubles in NI and recent posts I thought these articles from the Guardian (which is anti Brexit) may throw some light on the backdrop, but it’s far from straight forward. NI voted to remain in the Brexit vote (by 10%) but at the last GE the DUP won the highest number of seats, but the Nationalist vote Sinn Fein and the SDLP won a combined 9 seats to the DUP’s 8.

Sadly, there’s a potential for lots of people to get hurt.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/12/boris-johnson-irish-border

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/11/boris-johnson-posturing-ha
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 23:28]
Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 08:14 - Apr 13 with 1277 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:26 - Mar 12 by felixstowe_jack

Hardly surprising trade dropped in January. All companies ordered and exported goods before the January the 1st ad they knew full well their would be teething problems. It was not helped when France closed the border at Calais for seversl days leading to 10,000s of stranded lorries in Kent. Even when the borders reopened the French insisted that all lorries drivers had to have a negative tests before they could enter France.

Of course we are in the middle of a pandemic trade has dropped worldwide even in July and August imports to and from the UK dropped.

I predict that imports and exports to the EU will increase from the January figure in February wonder if the guardian will say exports booming .

What a surprise as I predicted last month exports to the EU increased by 46% in February after the fall in January.
Imports from the EU rose by 7.3%.

It seems after all that the fall in January was due to companies stockpiling in December, tougher coronavirus restrictions particularly in France with closures of ports and some delays due to Brexit paperwork.

As we come out of lockdown and domestic demand increases trade should continue to increase.

Remoaner,losers . on 12:27 - Apr 13 with 1230 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 22:59 - Apr 12 by majorraglan

In terms of trade agreements etc, we had all the stuff around No Deal is better than a bad deal etc a few years back.

We have done the Brexit stuff for years and there are people on both sides who have views which won’t be changed regardless and I don’t intend to try, but I do think that people on all sides of Brexit should keep an open mind on things because politicians and others may try to use our support for or against Brexit to further their own agenda. It’s important for us to have a healthy cynicism and hold politicians to account.

Given the current troubles in NI and recent posts I thought these articles from the Guardian (which is anti Brexit) may throw some light on the backdrop, but it’s far from straight forward. NI voted to remain in the Brexit vote (by 10%) but at the last GE the DUP won the highest number of seats, but the Nationalist vote Sinn Fein and the SDLP won a combined 9 seats to the DUP’s 8.

Sadly, there’s a potential for lots of people to get hurt.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/12/boris-johnson-irish-border

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/11/boris-johnson-posturing-ha
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 23:28]

Things in NI haven't been as peaceful as Kilky likes to say. Trouble has been bubbling away and now, at the first excuse both sides erupt.

It said on the news Paramilitary organisations still have much power in "these areas" and you have to ask, if it's all sweetness and light why do these groups still have power?

Because the haters still cling onto their power and wait for their chance to start trouble again.

Major, politicians always manipulate these situations for their own ends, what else can we expect?

Remoaner,losers . on 12:32 - Apr 13 with 1229 viewsBadlands

Brexit means brexit and those moaning loudest appear to be those who voted for it.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Remoaner,losers . on 12:44 - Apr 13 with 1226 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 12:32 - Apr 13 by Badlands

Brexit means brexit and those moaning loudest appear to be those who voted for it.

That's blatantly not true. Name someone on here that you know voted for it who is moaning about it? Show us the evidence?

Remoaner,losers . on 17:15 - Apr 13 with 1201 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 12:27 - Apr 13 by Catullus

Things in NI haven't been as peaceful as Kilky likes to say. Trouble has been bubbling away and now, at the first excuse both sides erupt.

It said on the news Paramilitary organisations still have much power in "these areas" and you have to ask, if it's all sweetness and light why do these groups still have power?

Because the haters still cling onto their power and wait for their chance to start trouble again.

Major, politicians always manipulate these situations for their own ends, what else can we expect?

Violence has increased by 60% in last five years. Mostly punishment beatings by paramilitaries. Also of the 31 shootings last year 29 attributed to republic terrorist.

Remoaner,losers . on 23:30 - Apr 14 with 1115 viewspikeypaul

Remoaners are sick that Project fear has been shown to betotal BS🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 23:35 - Apr 14 with 1103 viewspikeypaul

Remoaner,losers . on 17:15 - Apr 13 by felixstowe_jack

Violence has increased by 60% in last five years. Mostly punishment beatings by paramilitaries. Also of the 31 shootings last year 29 attributed to republic terrorist.

The republican terrorist scum are nothing without a conflict ,it's what they live for and that will never change🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 23:38 - Apr 14 with 1101 viewspikeypaul

Just like we all knew what would happen,unlike the remoaner railed who got it all so w RR omg😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 23:53 - Apr 14 with 1097 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 08:14 - Apr 13 by felixstowe_jack

What a surprise as I predicted last month exports to the EU increased by 46% in February after the fall in January.
Imports from the EU rose by 7.3%.

It seems after all that the fall in January was due to companies stockpiling in December, tougher coronavirus restrictions particularly in France with closures of ports and some delays due to Brexit paperwork.

As we come out of lockdown and domestic demand increases trade should continue to increase.

There’s a lot of mileage in what you say, but Brexit has had a detrimental impact on our exports.

When the export figures for January 2021 (£7.9bn) are compared to the December 2020 (£13.6bn) stats there was a reduction of 40% or £5.7bn. February was much better for us, but despite the 46% increase the actual value of the exports was £11.6bn which is £2bn less than the December figure. We have some way to go before we can get back to where we were and we also need to get to a situation where we import less and export more.
Remoaner,losers . on 09:02 - Apr 17 with 1044 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is a disaster.

Only simpletons could believe anything else.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:40 - Apr 17 with 1014 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 09:02 - Apr 17 by Kilkennyjack

Brexit is a disaster.

Only simpletons could believe anything else.

We don't know yet if it's a disaster, we have to wait to see how it is when all the kinks are ironed out, when the pandemic has ended and the UK has had a chance to settle the trade deals and we can see more clearly what the future holds. Financially speaking, how many EU based firms will move business here?

Only a simpleton would declare it a success or a disaster at this stage, wait for all the evidence. Of course Kilky, you don't want to do that because you don't like any positive brexit news.

Remoaner,losers . on 11:46 - Apr 17 with 1000 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:40 - Apr 17 by Catullus

We don't know yet if it's a disaster, we have to wait to see how it is when all the kinks are ironed out, when the pandemic has ended and the UK has had a chance to settle the trade deals and we can see more clearly what the future holds. Financially speaking, how many EU based firms will move business here?

Only a simpleton would declare it a success or a disaster at this stage, wait for all the evidence. Of course Kilky, you don't want to do that because you don't like any positive brexit news.

Hey dumbo, look over there ...

Remoaner,losers . on 12:11 - Apr 17 with 983 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 11:46 - Apr 17 by Kilkennyjack

Hey dumbo, how many EU financial companies have or will be moving assets here?

Also, lets not ignore the EU had been trying to tempt UK financial institutions to move from the UK and wanted to make Frankfurt the financial centre in Europe. it has always been their plan to do down the City of London so either way it went this was on the cards.

Only a simpleton makes judgement without all the facts and only a liar presents only the facts he likes and uses them to judge.

Most of us have been simpletons at some point, I know I have, not all of us are persistent liars though.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:06 - Apr 17 with 946 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 12:11 - Apr 17 by Catullus

Hey dumbo, how many EU financial companies have or will be moving assets here?

Also, lets not ignore the EU had been trying to tempt UK financial institutions to move from the UK and wanted to make Frankfurt the financial centre in Europe. it has always been their plan to do down the City of London so either way it went this was on the cards.

Only a simpleton makes judgement without all the facts and only a liar presents only the facts he likes and uses them to judge.

Most of us have been simpletons at some point, I know I have, not all of us are persistent liars though.

Its the lost tax revenue you need to be worried about.

Thats less teachers, less nurses, less doctors, and less police right there.

And for absolutely nothing, save a blue passport.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:38 - Apr 17 with 941 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 18:06 - Apr 17 by Kilkennyjack

The tax revenue is, again, something we won't know about until everything is ioned out, until after the pandemic and it depends on how the economy is doing.

Now we are not in the EU some of the big corporations won''t be able to dodge tax here so easily so their tax returns here will rise.

AGAIN, stating something as a given without having all the evidence or knowing all the facts isn't the brightest approach.

Remoaner,losers . on 21:59 - Apr 17 with 908 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:46 - Apr 17 by Kilkennyjack

Muppet they are not our assets . They are assets owned by foreign countries, foreign firms and foreign individuals.

I do wish the financial illiterates would think before they post.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:01 - Apr 17 with 907 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:06 - Apr 17 by Kilkennyjack

What lost tax revenues?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024