Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301836 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:44 - Jan 15 with 5912 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:39 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

Good move,but the companies will charge it by other means eg a £2.50 booking fee for a ticket to a football match.

It was an EU directive. Tories taking the credit. You really couldn't make it up !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 14:51 - Jan 15 with 5910 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 14:44 - Jan 15 by longlostjack

It was an EU directive. Tories taking the credit. You really couldn't make it up !

They did the same with recent data protection legislation changes too.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 15:04 - Jan 15 with 5895 viewsBatterseajack

In fairness, the Tories proposed the idea and took it the EU which then approved it. You could argue that we could have implemented this quicker if we were alone outside of the EU, but we would have carried less power against the card companies to do so and the changes would've have applied to the other countries in the EU.

It does fly in the face of the argument that the UK carries no sway in the EU.
The Countdown begins. on 15:36 - Jan 15 with 5873 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 15:04 - Jan 15 by Batterseajack

In fairness, the Tories proposed the idea and took it the EU which then approved it. You could argue that we could have implemented this quicker if we were alone outside of the EU, but we would have carried less power against the card companies to do so and the changes would've have applied to the other countries in the EU.

That version of events has been strongly rejected by members of ECON, the EU committee that worked to get this ruling through the European Parliament. Apparently the UK Government had "nothing to do with it".
The Countdown begins. on 15:40 - Jan 15 with 5869 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 14:27 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

And as I said your an envious,bitter,rsole who hates people who have done well for themselves since you think since you have nothing everyone else should have nothing.

Fortunately the world does not work that way and if you do a few extra hours a week and try a bit harder one day you will have something and not be so envious.

Maybe you should work smarter then?

I don't begrudge anyone working long hours but i do begrudge being told I HAVE To work long hours.

That should be the individuals choice not a directive of govt or an employer to work over 48 hours as mandatory.

Let me tell you now pal I work hard enough, I am very good at what I do and very very rarely do I need to work on. I've nothing to be jealous of, I just pity sad, selfish pricks like yourself who only help themselves and never help others.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 15:42 - Jan 15 with 5867 viewsexiledclaseboy

The tories proposed the changes and the EU then approved it?

Really?

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 15:58 - Jan 15 with 5855 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:42 - Jan 15 by exiledclaseboy

Really?

I could well be wrong, but according to the replies in that tweet, the Tories argued for this EU directive. Whether they were the first to proposed it in the first place is another thing.
The Countdown begins. on 17:21 - Jan 15 with 5821 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 15:42 - Jan 15 by exiledclaseboy

Really?

As I mentioned above, that's been dismissed.

"Green MEP Molly Scott Cato told The Independent: "In spite of her rhetoric about fairness Theresa May is failing to give credit where it is due in suggesting that it is her government that is banning credit card charges.

"The truth is that it was my committee in the European Parliament that fought for and won the cap on credit card fees paid by many retailers which will mean lower charges for UK consumers. To achieve this we had to battle against national governments as well as the finance lobby."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-credit-card-charges-prime-m

I don't know the back story behind this, but Molly Scott Cato should know if any credit is due as she sits on the EU committee that got this legislation through.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 08:27 - Jan 16 with 5770 viewspikeypaul

438 and fecking loving it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 09:07 - Jan 16 with 5758 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:27 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

You can count backwards. Congratulations, you're a Brexit intellectual!

Tedious cûnt.
The Countdown begins. on 09:39 - Jan 16 with 5753 viewsperchrockjack

Tedious now the most overused word

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Countdown begins. on 09:51 - Jan 16 with 5746 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Countdown begins. on 08:27 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

Your mate Nigel F doesn't sound as chuffed.
It is not turning out as bad as I expected at the moment.
At worst it looks like it will be a soft Brexit. At best it might never happen once Parliament vote on the almost inevitably shocking deal the lazy and complacent Davis is going to come up with.
Common sense may actually prevail. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Countdown begins. on 09:56 - Jan 16 with 5743 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:51 - Jan 16 by Private_Partz

At worst it looks like it will be a soft Brexit. At best it might never happen once Parliament vote on the almost inevitably shocking deal the lazy and complacent Davis is going to come up with.

"At best it might never happen once Parliament vote on the almost inevitably shocking deal the lazy and complacent Davis has been forced to accept".

Fixed that for you.

All together now "Rule Britannia...
The Countdown begins. on 10:03 - Jan 16 with 5735 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 09:56 - Jan 16 by WarwickHunt

"At best it might never happen once Parliament vote on the almost inevitably shocking deal the lazy and complacent Davis has been forced to accept".

Fixed that for you.

All together now "Rule Britannia...

Still. We've got our blue passports back. Paul will be delighted with that at least.
The Countdown begins. on 10:06 - Jan 16 with 5733 viewssherpajacob

I thought it was only unelected EU commissioners that could propose EU legislation?

Turns out the Tories could do it all along.

Maybe in light of this new information we should have another vote.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Jan 16 with 5726 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:03 - Jan 16 by Humpty

Still. We've got our blue passports back. Paul will be delighted with that at least.

Until the dozy twát gets held up in the queue at the airport...

Anyway, that showed Johnny Foreigner who's boss, eh!
The Countdown begins. on 10:12 - Jan 16 with 5725 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 09:51 - Jan 16 by Private_Partz

It's interesting, Partz, to see how this is playing out within what we used to regard as the labour movement. At a time when the Corbynite left is beginning to gain a stranglehold on the NEC (a prelude to choking it to death?) as personified by the elevation of Jon Lansman, the traditional base is rapidly beginning to lose contact.

It would be hard to think of a better illustration that the divorce between metropolitan Labour and old Labour constituencies like Barnsley are heading toward an absolute than this...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 10:28 - Jan 16 with 5703 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Jan 16 by WarwickHunt

Until the dozy twát gets held up in the queue at the airport...

Anyway, that showed Johnny Foreigner who's boss, eh!

He'll be screaming why is Johnny Foreigner getting in quicker than him. Don't they know he's Great British?
The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Jan 16 with 5698 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:28 - Jan 16 by Humpty

He'll be screaming why is Johnny Foreigner getting in quicker than him. Don't they know he's Great British?

...and he voted to remain. Allegedly.
The Countdown begins. on 10:48 - Jan 16 with 5684 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Jan 16 by WarwickHunt

...and he voted to remain. Allegedly.

Yes. He's very fervent for someone who actually voted against what is making him so happy now isn't he?
The Countdown begins. on 10:48 - Jan 16 with 5684 viewslonglostjack

Another myth. The UK has always been free to choose whatever coloured passport it wanted.

The Countdown begins. on 11:02 - Jan 16 with 5668 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 10:48 - Jan 16 by longlostjack

Another myth. The UK has always been free to choose whatever coloured passport it wanted.

Exactly. Just like all the people who voted to leave because they don't like Muslims moving here. F*ck all to do with the EU. British governments choice to do so. Don't tell them though. They don't like it.
The Countdown begins. on 11:21 - Jan 16 with 5655 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 10:48 - Jan 16 by Humpty

Yes. He's very fervent for someone who actually voted against what is making him so happy now isn't he?

So it’s only the leave voters that are allowed to change their minds is it?

Remaine voters who were lied to in project fear are not allowed to change sides in your warped minds.

You are desperate hypocritical muppets, the sooner you accept reality and democracy the better for you.

438 and fecking loving it

The Countdown begins. on 12:39 - Jan 16 with 5632 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:21 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

So it’s only the leave voters that are allowed to change their minds is it?

Remaine voters who were lied to in project fear are not allowed to change sides in your warped minds.

You are desperate hypocritical muppets, the sooner you accept reality and democracy the better for you.

438 and fecking loving it

Here's a link for delusional paranoid muppets.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/23/10-best-euro-myths-from-custard

The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Jan 16 with 5626 viewspikeypaul

The Guardian ? PMSL

The point was about people changing their minds something the remoaners keep banging on about but ONLY IF ITS IN ONE DIRECTION.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024