Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2341242 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:41 - Jul 10 with 4051 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 14:35 - Jul 10 by Shaky

The government's job is to govern in the interests of and on behalf of the its people.

Taking a decision that will cripple the country's economy is not consistent with mission.

Grow the fcuk up.

"on behalf of the its people"

Congrats, that what the f**king Brexit vote was about. You were outnumbered on the day and lost so how about you grow up and accept you lost.

Also Brexit will be good for the UK economy in both the short and long term as stated here: http://www.cityam.com/251334/brexit-unequivocally-good-uk-economy-both-short-and
The Countdown begins. on 15:01 - Jul 10 with 4024 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 14:41 - Jul 10 by cwm02

Congrats, that what the f**king Brexit vote was about. You were outnumbered on the day and lost so how about you grow up and accept you lost.

Also Brexit will be good for the UK economy in both the short and long term as stated here: http://www.cityam.com/251334/brexit-unequivocally-good-uk-economy-both-short-and

You are a 2 year old baby, Quim.

Yes, we've heard you want to have your own way. But what are the benefits of that? What precisely do you think will be improved by getting your own way?

Come up with some sort of positive plan, and people might take you seriously. Or any plan for that matter, as long as it is consistent with the real world. £350million per week for the NHS doesn;t cut it any longer.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 15:08 - Jul 10 with 4015 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 15:20 - Jul 10 with 4000 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 14:41 - Jul 10 by cwm02

That’s a two year old opinion piece published with the sole intention of taking an alternative position to the accepted reality. As explicitly stated by CityAM under the article.

It says a lot that you have to go back 2 years to a position piece to find something in support.

I could find 50 articles published this week that say different.

The constant cry of ‘you lost so shut up’ or words to that effect is definitely persuasive though I’ll admit.

The meltdown that’s going to happen over the next few months from some on this message board will be genuinely hilarious as the realisation slowly dawns over what’s happening.
The Countdown begins. on 15:23 - Jul 10 with 3996 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 15:01 - Jul 10 by Shaky

You are a 2 year old baby, Quim.

Yes, we've heard you want to have your own way. But what are the benefits of that? What precisely do you think will be improved by getting your own way?

Come up with some sort of positive plan, and people might take you seriously. Or any plan for that matter, as long as it is consistent with the real world. £350million per week for the NHS doesn;t cut it any longer.

I have come with a positive plan. You blame all Brexiteers voters for this, so your not thinking positively

And I've told you on previous pages what we should do that is consistent with the real world.

"You are a 2 year old baby"

Go and look in the mirror
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 15:30]
The Countdown begins. on 15:25 - Jul 10 with 3993 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 15:20 - Jul 10 by londonlisa2001

That’s a two year old opinion piece published with the sole intention of taking an alternative position to the accepted reality. As explicitly stated by CityAM under the article.

It says a lot that you have to go back 2 years to a position piece to find something in support.

I could find 50 articles published this week that say different.

The constant cry of ‘you lost so shut up’ or words to that effect is definitely persuasive though I’ll admit.

The meltdown that’s going to happen over the next few months from some on this message board will be genuinely hilarious as the realisation slowly dawns over what’s happening.

50 articles in which all will be biased so good luck finding a balance article because you won't.
The Countdown begins. on 15:38 - Jul 10 with 3974 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 15:23 - Jul 10 by cwm02

I have come with a positive plan. You blame all Brexiteers voters for this, so your not thinking positively

And I've told you on previous pages what we should do that is consistent with the real world.

"You are a 2 year old baby"

Go and look in the mirror
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 15:30]

if you have a positive plan, you are a better man than Farage, Boris, JRM, DD, etc.

Granted that doesn't take much but write to them and give them your nuggets of wisdom; we could all do with a good laugh.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 15:41 - Jul 10 with 3972 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 15:38 - Jul 10 by Shaky

if you have a positive plan, you are a better man than Farage, Boris, JRM, DD, etc.

Granted that doesn't take much but write to them and give them your nuggets of wisdom; we could all do with a good laugh.

I'm not better than Farage, Boris, JRM, DD, etc. and I don't have wisdom just because I have a positive Brexit plan.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 15:42 - Jul 10 with 3970 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 15:41 - Jul 10 by cwm02

I'm not better than Farage, Boris, JRM, DD, etc. and I don't have wisdom just because I have a positive Brexit plan.

Quim, you don't have jack shit, is the dismal reality.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 15:43 - Jul 10 with 3966 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:25 - Jul 10 by cwm02

50 articles in which all will be biased so good luck finding a balance article because you won't.

The Countdown begins. on 15:44 - Jul 10 with 3966 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 15:42 - Jul 10 by Shaky

Quim, you don't have jack shit, is the dismal reality.

Like you then because all you have been doing is insulting me. Defiantly changed my mind that did.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 15:44]
The Countdown begins. on 15:50 - Jul 10 with 3950 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 15:44 - Jul 10 by cwm02

Like you then because all you have been doing is insulting me. Defiantly changed my mind that did.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 15:44]

Whatever you say, Stone Cold Quim.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 17:30 - Jul 10 with 3895 viewspikeypaul

262 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 17:39 - Jul 10 with 3890 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 17:30 - Jul 10 by pikeypaul

262 AFLI

SIUYRL

Overjoyed to see you are ok, hun.

Inbox me if you need any emotional support, and for God's sake don't do anything rash.

x

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 17:46 - Jul 10 with 3884 viewslonglostjack

262 AFLI

SIUYRL

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 19:19 - Jul 10 with 3854 viewsWarwickHunt

262 AFLI

SIUYRL

Bless.

I'm almost starting to feel sorry for him. Almost...
The Countdown begins. on 21:47 - Jul 10 with 3798 viewsFieryJack

262 AFLI

SIUYRL

131 BGMJ

TJSZSM
The Countdown begins. on 22:58 - Jul 10 with 3758 viewspeenemunde

The only problem with Brexit is PM May - nothing but an Eu whore.
She has to go.
New PM who actually supports leaving and job done.
The Countdown begins. on 23:01 - Jul 10 with 3756 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:58 - Jul 10 by peenemunde

The only problem with Brexit is PM May - nothing but an Eu whore.
She has to go.
New PM who actually supports leaving and job done.

The Mogg elected leader - General Election- Jezza wins a majority!

ROFL

The Countdown begins. on 23:50 - Jul 10 with 3736 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 23:01 - Jul 10 by longlostjack

The Mogg elected leader - General Election- Jezza wins a majority!

ROFL

Thanks for that- Nostradamus
The Countdown begins. on 06:44 - Jul 11 with 3685 viewspikeypaul

261 AFLI

SIUYRL

No deal odds on happy days.

The Countdown begins. on 09:12 - Jul 11 with 3656 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 06:44 - Jul 11 by pikeypaul

261 AFLI

SIUYRL

No deal odds on happy days.

The cabinet is full of re-moaners now and the Brexiteers are relegated to mere hecklers from the back benches, but i guess that's where they're most comfortable. Shout their mouths off, but don't have to back any of their claims or implement their promises.
The Countdown begins. on 09:45 - Jul 11 with 3643 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:12 - Jul 11 by Batterseajack

The cabinet is full of re-moaners now and the Brexiteers are relegated to mere hecklers from the back benches, but i guess that's where they're most comfortable. Shout their mouths off, but don't have to back any of their claims or implement their promises.

This.

The Countdown begins. on 11:57 - Jul 11 with 3612 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 18:58 - Jul 11 with 3558 viewsGowerjack

Get your ration books ready..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6747231/ministers-plan-to-stockpile-processed-food

Still at least we'll have blue passports eh.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 19:01]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024