Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cwmtawe 14:34 - Nov 11 with 4610 viewsjack_lord

Apparently, my daughter was told that if she didn't bring in at least £5 for a contribution towards the school's charity week that she would incur consequences.

Incidentally, we had already given a further £10 in the same week, as was expected, for the school's fun run.

Charity is great.

We give plenty by direct debit to our selected charities.

My concern which is also a question. Is it right that teachers can "threaten" a child with"consequences" if they do not stump up cash?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Cwmtawe on 15:23 - Nov 11 with 2137 viewsNeath_Jack

Cwmtawe on 15:21 - Nov 11 by whoflungdung

If you re on the back foot, cut and run

Aye, i'm out, not getting involved in your silly squabbles, Darran is a nuisance, but you are just plain f*cking odd.

Have a pleasant day.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cwmtawe on 15:26 - Nov 11 with 2128 viewswhoflungdung

U2 and mind how you go.you seem very angry with everyone today

I can help

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Cwmtawe on 15:34 - Nov 11 with 2103 viewsDarran

Cwmtawe on 15:11 - Nov 11 by Neath_Jack

What's Darran got to do with it?

You're f*cking odd aye, then you cry that he's bothering you all over the board.

He’s worse than odd most working class Tories from Manselton usually are.
The blokes a fuçking çunt.

You’ll notice he’s avoiding this thread like the plague.

Superb stuff from the Tory Government by Darran 10 Nov 2017 22:33
They should be well proud of themselves.

https://twitter.com/scousegirlmedia/status/922396400796696577

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cwmtawe on 15:55 - Nov 11 with 2081 viewsexiledclaseboy

What would the apparent consequences have been?

Poll: Tory leader

Cwmtawe on 16:03 - Nov 11 with 2059 viewsdickythorpe

Phone the school up and get the truth. She might be lying to get a few more quid out of you than what is needed.
Cwmtawe on 16:20 - Nov 11 with 2044 viewsexhmrc1

Having had major problems with Gowerton years ago I simply don't trust teachers and in particular headteachers or governers. Having a letter they supposedly sent by recorded delivery one day not get to us but got back to the school the next day says it all especially when the royal mail tracking system did not show it delivered anywhere. letters went missing from the school records and head telling us there was no such evidence only for the chair of governers to refer to it 6 months later in a reply to the assembly minister. Sadly the assembly education department totally missed that.

This was almost certainly said and is bang out of order. If you want to contact me I will tell you exactly what was in the 104 word submission which the governers, city and county of Swansea failed to address. No wonder so many kids suffer from bullying when the authorities duck it when presented with clear evidence
Cwmtawe on 16:35 - Nov 11 with 2031 viewsjack_lord

Cwmtawe on 16:03 - Nov 11 by dickythorpe

Phone the school up and get the truth. She might be lying to get a few more quid out of you than what is needed.

I understand what you are saying and once I phone the school there is no turning back. If my daughter wants money for herself she will ask. She has just asked for something which costs over £200 and will probably get it because she is a very hard working so and so.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Cwmtawe on 16:36 - Nov 11 with 2027 viewsDarran

Cwmtawe on 16:03 - Nov 11 by dickythorpe

Money for fags Dick we’ve all done it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Cwmtawe on 16:39 - Nov 11 with 2022 viewstrampie

Cwmtawe on 16:20 - Nov 11 by exhmrc1

Having had major problems with Gowerton years ago I simply don't trust teachers and in particular headteachers or governers. Having a letter they supposedly sent by recorded delivery one day not get to us but got back to the school the next day says it all especially when the royal mail tracking system did not show it delivered anywhere. letters went missing from the school records and head telling us there was no such evidence only for the chair of governers to refer to it 6 months later in a reply to the assembly minister. Sadly the assembly education department totally missed that.

This was almost certainly said and is bang out of order. If you want to contact me I will tell you exactly what was in the 104 word submission which the governers, city and county of Swansea failed to address. No wonder so many kids suffer from bullying when the authorities duck it when presented with clear evidence

Peoples experiences are all different but the worst groups I've come across are teachers and the police.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Cwmtawe on 16:41 - Nov 11 with 2018 viewswhoflungdung

In your opinion.tramp

Mine are solicitors ,estate agents and architects

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Cwmtawe on 16:45 - Nov 11 with 2010 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cwmtawe on 16:36 - Nov 11 by Darran

Money for fags Dick we’ve all done it.

Or slush puppies.

Poll: Tory leader

Cwmtawe on 16:47 - Nov 11 with 2006 viewstrampie

I wonder how much the teachers are giving ?, perhaps people should go up to the teachers and demand they give to such and such a charity and if not make it be known there will be repercussions.
What's good for goose and all that.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024