Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February 17:17 - Nov 11 with 6876 viewsLord_Bony

It's all happening in Swansea Perchie.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/swanseas-restored-beachfro

And very nice it looks to with stunning views...looks like a winner to me.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 17:21 - Nov 11 with 4245 viewsSwanjaxs

The same Noah that fronts Noah' s Yard for Martin Morgan 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 17:28 - Nov 11 with 4230 viewsLord_Bony

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 17:21 - Nov 11 by Swanjaxs

The same Noah that fronts Noah' s Yard for Martin Morgan 👍

In other news a new Martini bar with a 28ft Welsh oak tree in the middle opens in Swansea this week.

Yes sir,it's all happening in the beautiful city of Swansea....lots of interest still in the place.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/martini-bar-restaurant-28f

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 17:56 - Nov 11 with 4189 viewsjack2jack

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 17:28 - Nov 11 by Lord_Bony

In other news a new Martini bar with a 28ft Welsh oak tree in the middle opens in Swansea this week.

Yes sir,it's all happening in the beautiful city of Swansea....lots of interest still in the place.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/martini-bar-restaurant-28f

As we were in town, popped in there to have a nose, very nice it looked too,yes with a giant oak tree in the middle.Prices reasonable, same as Juniper place roughly.
Yes indeedy Swansea's on the up boys and girls.
Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 18:03 - Nov 11 with 4177 viewswhoflungdung

Great stuff ,friend

Cocktail,bar

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 18:06 - Nov 11 with 4168 viewsSwanjaxs

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 17:56 - Nov 11 by jack2jack

As we were in town, popped in there to have a nose, very nice it looked too,yes with a giant oak tree in the middle.Prices reasonable, same as Juniper place roughly.
Yes indeedy Swansea's on the up boys and girls.

Agree there's never been a better time to be a socialite in Swansea than now, just need to flatten the Kingsway, rebuild, and get some big name retailer's on board and who knows we could start to give Cardiff something to think about 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 18:07 - Nov 11 with 4165 viewsexhmrc1

Its nice to see others are also seeing the positive things happening.

All we need is for our residents and others to sing the city's praises as there is far too much negativity on here and elsewhere.
Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 18:09 - Nov 11 with 4155 viewswhoflungdung

Praise be

Nice to see improvements

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 18:40 - Nov 11 with 4104 viewsLord_Bony

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 18:03 - Nov 11 by whoflungdung

Great stuff ,friend

Cocktail,bar

Beautiful city by the sea.

With the new What!! Store opening whats not to like?

Login to get fewer ads

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 18:53 - Nov 11 with 4077 viewsGowerjack

City of Culture..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 18:59 - Nov 11 with 4066 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 18:07 - Nov 11 by exhmrc1

Its nice to see others are also seeing the positive things happening.

All we need is for our residents and others to sing the city's praises as there is far too much negativity on here and elsewhere.

Oh please. Are you seriously suggesting that residents of our city happy clapping the snippets that come our way will suddenly make us a land of milk and honey?
We can open as many poundshops, taco bars and restaurants as we like. Without the transport infrastructure for people to get here, and jobs so people have money to spend in these outlets, then the whole exercise will be futile.
I agree there has been an increase in vodka bars etc around castle square running down to LC2 but it is going to be one hell of a job getting enough punters in with the money to spend to support them.
It always amazes me that the chains in Little Wind Street keep going as all they survive on is weekend traffic. They are empty for the large part of the week.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:03 - Nov 11 with 4053 viewswhoflungdung

Yeah great innit PP

You simply cannot criticise anything Swansea

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:08 - Nov 11 with 4031 viewsLord_Bony

Have some pride man ffs

Far better to.see new businesses opening as a sign of.confidence rather than closing down.

Now all we need is the barage.

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:10 - Nov 11 with 4022 viewsSwanjaxs

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:03 - Nov 11 by whoflungdung

Yeah great innit PP

True.... but you seem to criticise EVERYTHING Swansea..... just saying like

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:10 - Nov 11 with 4022 viewswhoflungdung

I hope the low waged ,zero housed living in poor quality rented housing are as sanguine as those eulogising about the beauty of Swansea.

It's not beautiful for everyone especially young uns looking for a future .

I ll celebrate when a flow of jobs goes to Swansea as they have to the south east ,not before

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:12 - Nov 11 with 4011 viewsLord_Bony

Well I for one shall look forward to visiting said establishments.

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:13 - Nov 11 with 4002 viewsSwanjaxs

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:12 - Nov 11 by Lord_Bony

Well I for one shall look forward to visiting said establishments.

Good for you! Same here..... get them in mush 🍺

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:17 - Nov 11 with 3991 viewsLord_Bony

Loves a martini bar,

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:22 - Nov 11 with 3966 viewslifelong

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:03 - Nov 11 by whoflungdung

Yeah great innit PP

No, you can’t. Get on the Cardiff forum, they’ll welcome you with open arms.
Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:24 - Nov 11 with 3954 viewsLord_Bony

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:22 - Nov 11 by lifelong

No, you can’t. Get on the Cardiff forum, they’ll welcome you with open arms.

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:27 - Nov 11 with 3942 viewsexhmrc1

The pm I sent you the other day showed how the university was developing links to company's like Google, Rolls Royce and British Aerospace are also involved in research there. Surely that can only be good news.
Some of the roles there lecturers, technicians and researchers will be well paid. Hopefully companies like these take people on and the future gets brighter.
The problem with the negativity on here and elsewhere is that it discourages people from coming here. Therefore businesses close and jobs get lost. As others on here have testified there has been improvements in the city and improving it further should be the order of the day and not worrying about what goes on up the road. However lets not forget not only have we lost David Evans but they lost David Morgan too after 125 years. The Louis has closed having been opened in 1960. St Mary's Street is dying in the way High Street did here. How long will it before Howell's suffers. It is all very well building new shopping centres but historically it has been proven it has a negative effect elsewhere as shops from there move into the new units. The Capital shopping centre last year had only 3 out of 24 units with tenants.
Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:36 - Nov 11 with 3917 viewsjack2jack

Look we all know it's not perfect,where is.The process of regenerating is too slow we all agree on that.We also all agree that our City is a great place to live.
Let's look at the positives, for every new shop,restaurant or bar that opens,will give more people a reason to visit Swansea and so the whirlwind will start,yes it is slow, but building momentum with every new development.
But things need to move faster for me.The City Centre should have been finished years ago.The reasons why it has not have all been chronicled before, that we cannot change.
Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:46 - Nov 11 with 3884 viewswhoflungdung

Well no

It's good to see new businesses opening anywhere but some would doubt a bar restaurant is not worthy of pant splitting excitement .

What would be would be a quality store opening at BHS instead of a tut shop.

Get quality stores in and you ll see what exhmrc sees ....people flocking in

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:56 - Nov 11 with 3858 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Where’s our tidal lagoon then ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 20:00 - Nov 11 with 3849 viewswhoflungdung

Blaze ripped me over that

Apparently ,what happens when it goes wrong and damages the Bay.

What if it doesn't I say. It's a fantastic idea

Strange

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 20:02 - Nov 11 with 3845 viewsjack2jack

Swanseas Beachfront Tower re opens as a restraunt and cocktail bar in February on 19:46 - Nov 11 by whoflungdung

Well no

It's good to see new businesses opening anywhere but some would doubt a bar restaurant is not worthy of pant splitting excitement .

What would be would be a quality store opening at BHS instead of a tut shop.

Get quality stores in and you ll see what exhmrc sees ....people flocking in

No not wetting my pants just good to see places opening and not closing.
Hopefully quality will come to Swansea once more,that's what it needs,yes,but in the mean time something better than nothing.
It's well documented on here by myself that there has been one fvck up after another.
The Bendy bus being just one, this we cannot change,what we can get excited about is the fact that there are the small shoots of a small revival on the horizon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024