Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worrying news for Europe 22:23 - Nov 13 with 7493 viewsNogginthenog

Secret deal sends hundreds of IS fighters home.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret
Worrying news for Europe on 22:26 - Nov 13 with 3477 viewsTheResurrection

Typical BBC scare tactics reminding us all again they're just another cog in the war machine.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Worrying news for Europe on 22:45 - Nov 13 with 3440 viewsNogginthenog

It's bad enough having atrocities committed by home grown lunatics but adding battle hardened fanatics to the mix is a bit concerning.
Worrying news for Europe on 23:06 - Nov 13 with 3407 viewstrampie

How many times have I got to tell this board the English, Yanks and Israelis are on IS side.

Same thing happened elsewhere, there was basically only IS fighters left in a town the Russians wanted to bomb the place with their aircraft but the allies wanted to let them go and got their own way, the western press was trying to say that it was refugees fleeing the joint on busses laid on by the West but others said it was IS and their families.
Our Government is on the wrong side basically helping IS.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2017 23:26]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Worrying news for Europe on 08:33 - Nov 14 with 3311 viewsbiggar

Makes a lot of sense that story. They didn't half take Raqqa pretty quickly. Same with Mosul in Iraq. At the end of the day, the US, U.K have got themselves in a right mess in Syria. God I remember Cameron talking about the approx' 70,000 rebels who we should support to overthrow Assad etc. Complete farce. The rebels are (well were( made up of some of the most extreme groups in the world and backed up by many nations whose sole goal was to get rid of Assad.

While I disagree with some of their antics, I'm glad the Russians entered the fray in 2015. If they hadn't, Assad would now be gone and the country would be in an even more of a mess with a monumental power vaccum, just like there was in Iraq and what there is now in Libya.
Worrying news for Europe on 08:45 - Nov 14 with 3295 viewsoldcob

Worrying news for Europe on 23:06 - Nov 13 by trampie

How many times have I got to tell this board the English, Yanks and Israelis are on IS side.

Same thing happened elsewhere, there was basically only IS fighters left in a town the Russians wanted to bomb the place with their aircraft but the allies wanted to let them go and got their own way, the western press was trying to say that it was refugees fleeing the joint on busses laid on by the West but others said it was IS and their families.

For English read British surely. I hate it when Britain is referred to as England.
Worrying news for Europe on 09:57 - Nov 14 with 3236 viewstrampie

Worrying news for Europe on 08:45 - Nov 14 by oldcob

For English read British surely. I hate it when Britain is referred to as England.

We get English policies due to population weight of numbers, an independent Wales and Scotland would take a different stance on many issues regarding foreign policy compared to the English.
One group would have sympathies with indigenous peoples and small groups the other lot would have sympathies with imperialists forcing their ideas and beliefs.
It's just the way it is.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Worrying news for Europe on 10:14 - Nov 14 with 3217 viewstheloneranger

Worrying news for Europe on 08:33 - Nov 14 by biggar

Makes a lot of sense that story. They didn't half take Raqqa pretty quickly. Same with Mosul in Iraq. At the end of the day, the US, U.K have got themselves in a right mess in Syria. God I remember Cameron talking about the approx' 70,000 rebels who we should support to overthrow Assad etc. Complete farce. The rebels are (well were( made up of some of the most extreme groups in the world and backed up by many nations whose sole goal was to get rid of Assad.

While I disagree with some of their antics, I'm glad the Russians entered the fray in 2015. If they hadn't, Assad would now be gone and the country would be in an even more of a mess with a monumental power vaccum, just like there was in Iraq and what there is now in Libya.

I wouldn't say they took Mosul in a very short time, when in fact it took 9 months.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Worrying news for Europe on 10:14 - Nov 14 with 3216 viewsLohengrin

Worrying news for Europe on 09:57 - Nov 14 by trampie

We get English policies due to population weight of numbers, an independent Wales and Scotland would take a different stance on many issues regarding foreign policy compared to the English.
One group would have sympathies with indigenous peoples and small groups the other lot would have sympathies with imperialists forcing their ideas and beliefs.
It's just the way it is.

Don't be so absolutely ridiculous!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Worrying news for Europe on 10:58 - Nov 14 with 3162 viewstrampie

Worrying news for Europe on 10:14 - Nov 14 by Lohengrin

Don't be so absolutely ridiculous!

Ireland (only current Celtic independent sovereign state) voted for Palestinian membership of UNESCO, the UK did not.

Worrying news for Europe on 11:08 - Nov 14 with 3155 viewsLohengrin

Worrying news for Europe on 10:58 - Nov 14 by trampie

Ireland (only current Celtic independent sovereign state) voted for Palestinian membership of UNESCO, the UK did not.

It also produced some of the most enthusiastic pioneer builders of the British Empire, Tramp.

As regards Palestine. I know it's the constantly beating drum that animates the loony left but do you really think it's high up on the diurnal list of priorities for the bloke that delivers your mail or the boys that maintain the parks for the council? I can't honestly say as I've ever sat in the work's canteen and have somebody nudge me and say "Jabalia, mate. What do you reckon?"

Worrying news for Europe on 11:25 - Nov 14 with 3122 viewstrampie

Worrying news for Europe on 11:08 - Nov 14 by Lohengrin

It also produced some of the most enthusiastic pioneer builders of the British Empire, Tramp.

As regards Palestine. I know it's the constantly beating drum that animates the loony left but do you really think it's high up on the diurnal list of priorities for the bloke that delivers your mail or the boys that maintain the parks for the council? I can't honestly say as I've ever sat in the work's canteen and have somebody nudge me and say "Jabalia, mate. What do you reckon?"

Independent Celtic nations would not vote the same way as an independent England, two totally different outlooks.

Worrying news for Europe on 11:25 - Nov 14 with 3129 viewsHumpty

You would if you worked with me.
Worrying news for Europe on 11:33 - Nov 14 with 3116 viewsJack_Meoff

Worrying news for Europe on 23:06 - Nov 13 by trampie

Can't really argue with this tramp, except it's the UK government rather than the English.

And as for being on the wrong side, this is the side our government support. They're playing a completely different geopolitical game than the one presented to us. As a nation though we're still suffering from a colossal dose of collective propagandized cognitive dissonance.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Worrying news for Europe on 11:56 - Nov 14 with 3091 viewscontroversial_jack

Worrying news for Europe on 11:33 - Nov 14 by Jack_Meoff

Can't really argue with this tramp, except it's the UK government rather than the English.

And as for being on the wrong side, this is the side our government support. They're playing a completely different geopolitical game than the one presented to us. As a nation though we're still suffering from a colossal dose of collective propagandized cognitive dissonance.

Governments often like to keep these conflicts going as long as possible as it's good for arms sales, and also keeps the fear factor high so they can bring in more legislation to control the population.
Worrying news for Europe on 12:01 - Nov 14 with 3083 viewswhoflungdung

Anything bad then Britain become England .

Wales is and always will be part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland .

Ireland !

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Worrying news for Europe on 12:03 - Nov 14 with 3082 viewsJack_Meoff

Worrying news for Europe on 11:56 - Nov 14 by controversial_jack

Governments often like to keep these conflicts going as long as possible as it's good for arms sales, and also keeps the fear factor high so they can bring in more legislation to control the population.

Absolutely. The 'War on Terror' isn't meant to be won, for those very reasons.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Worrying news for Europe on 12:14 - Nov 14 with 3068 viewswhoflungdung

So the English are on IS side

Not sure how English people slaughtered by IS would view such incredulous vicious shyte from the sick mind of a nationistic nutter ,one who apprarently supports armed struggle

Is supported by the English are killing the English then

Just wtf is going on within this site

Worrying news for Europe on 12:48 - Nov 14 with 3024 viewstrampie

Worrying news for Europe on 12:01 - Nov 14 by whoflungdung

Anything bad then Britain become England .

Wales is and always will be part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland .

Ireland !

They used to say the same about Ireland before 1916.

Worrying news for Europe on 12:49 - Nov 14 with 3020 viewstrampie

Worrying news for Europe on 11:56 - Nov 14 by controversial_jack

Frightening isn't it.

Worrying news for Europe on 13:00 - Nov 14 with 3013 viewswhoflungdung

Ah the Post Office and the glorious rebels

It's 2017 in this world

Worrying news for Europe on 13:23 - Nov 14 with 2984 viewsLeonWasGod

Worrying news for Europe on 11:25 - Nov 14 by trampie

Independent Celtic nations would not vote the same way as an independent England, two totally different outlooks.

Wales is more anglicised that I think you'd like to admit. The force is strong in Welsh speakers, but many don't care and happily align themselves to the UK.
Worrying news for Europe on 13:28 - Nov 14 with 2973 viewsLohengrin

Worrying news for Europe on 13:23 - Nov 14 by LeonWasGod

Wales is more anglicised that I think you'd like to admit. The force is strong in Welsh speakers, but many don't care and happily align themselves to the UK.

I'm running the daughter's car up to Fishponds later this afternoon. I'll let you know if folk suddenly start sprouting horns when I hit the A432.

Worrying news for Europe on 13:31 - Nov 14 with 2968 viewswhoflungdung

Walrs is overwhelmingly anguished.

Ive heard many Welsh people say England when they mean Britain.

We are inextricably linked and only bitter ,sentimental clowns go on about independent Wales which has and always will be knocked back

There s always armed struggle though tramp ,like your chums in Eire took up

Worrying news for Europe on 13:42 - Nov 14 with 2954 viewsEbo

I love the way the so called 'master race' er I mean 'alt right' labels anyone who understands the Palestinian plight as a 'loony lefty'. This displays sheer ignorance.

The answer to your question Loh is that the British mainstream press (and the television) hardly print a word about what is really going on out there, therefore it will never be on Dai the post or Mike's (who sits in the canteen reading the S*n ) radar.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Worrying news for Europe on 13:54 - Nov 14 with 2934 viewsbiggar

Worrying news for Europe on 10:14 - Nov 14 by theloneranger

I wouldn't say they took Mosul in a very short time, when in fact it took 9 months.

Sorry, I should clarify. What I meant was that in Mosul a whole heap of IS personnel were allowed to leave. Where did they head back to? Syria, to the Deir Ezzor region where they continued fight Assad's forces and to surround the main city there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024