Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The World's Gone Mad.....!! 12:30 - Nov 14 with 9569 viewstheloneranger

Maths teacher suspended after saying "well done girls" to group including transgender pupil who identifies as a boy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/maths-teacher-suspended-after-saying-well-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:39 - Nov 15 with 1333 viewsWingstandwood

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:14 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

So the report is, a man calls a biological female a "girl", only to be corrected that she "identifies" as a boy, and he apologised instantly, and this is the reason he is being disciplined/suspended from teaching at the school, because of a complaint received several weeks after the fact by the mother.

Now, if that is entirely why he has been suspended, and nothing else, then this is idiotic. I can only assume there is more, or the school board are a bunch of aching melts

Just to carry on the theme of progressivism...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/13/transracial-man-born-w

And this brings up a recent chat on here about "Filipino"
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 11:17]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16808941

Soon? We'll all have to grunt because the 'the-desperate-to-find-stuff-to-be-offended-about' loons will have added nearly every word to their little made-up dictionary of gratuitous offence.

What a world hey? Deemed guilty of a non-existent thought-crime by means of a loon’s sheer imagination and judgement that uses insane ‘confirmation-bias’ fuelled by sheer stupidly

Argus!

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:44 - Nov 15 with 1326 viewsHumpty

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:07 - Nov 15 by Wingstandwood

http://www.bars-and-restaurants.com/restaurants/United-Kingdom/London-E/Romford/

It has no reviews.

It doesn't exist on Google Maps. The one you managed to find in Leicester doesn't either.

I found it hard to belive there's a Chinese Restaurant called Chinkys in Britain. So I looked it up.

Sad I know but only as sad as looking for restaurants called Chinkys on Google. Just to prove that your nephew was wrong when he said the word chinky was now considered racist. We're equally sad. But I can't find a restaurant called Chinkys in the UK. Not one that actually exists.

Try phoning them up. See if you can order a meal.

Or admit you've made a tw*t of yourself.

Did a Russian tell you about this restaurant?

Still. There's always the Philipenes though. Perhaps they have some.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 11:49]
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:49 - Nov 15 with 1322 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:39 - Nov 15 by Wingstandwood

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16808941

Soon? We'll all have to grunt because the 'the-desperate-to-find-stuff-to-be-offended-about' loons will have added nearly every word to their little made-up dictionary of gratuitous offence.

What a world hey? Deemed guilty of a non-existent thought-crime by means of a loon’s sheer imagination and judgement that uses insane ‘confirmation-bias’ fuelled by sheer stupidly

These "micro-aggressions" are quickly turning to "macro aggressions" (if macro-aggressions hasn't been coined yet, can I trademark it?)

I don't even know what I am anymore?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:50 - Nov 15 with 1318 viewsWingstandwood

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:44 - Nov 15 by Humpty

It has no reviews.

It doesn't exist on Google Maps. The one you managed to find in Leicester doesn't either.

I found it hard to belive there's a Chinese Restaurant called Chinkys in Britain. So I looked it up.

Sad I know but only as sad as looking for restaurants called Chinkys on Google. Just to prove that your nephew was wrong when he said the word chinky was now considered racist. We're equally sad. But I can't find a restaurant called Chinkys in the UK. Not one that actually exists.

Try phoning them up. See if you can order a meal.

Or admit you've made a tw*t of yourself.

Did a Russian tell you about this restaurant?

Still. There's always the Philipenes though. Perhaps they have some.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 11:49]

Don't take things so personally mun! It's a good thing you never experienced a first-day welcome at Browning Barracks Depot in the early 1980's.........Like one or two or two on here hey! You never know what you might have been asked to do when facing all those passing cars on that duel carriageway.

Argus!

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 12:00 - Nov 15 with 1298 viewsHumpty

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:50 - Nov 15 by Wingstandwood

Don't take things so personally mun! It's a good thing you never experienced a first-day welcome at Browning Barracks Depot in the early 1980's.........Like one or two or two on here hey! You never know what you might have been asked to do when facing all those passing cars on that duel carriageway.

I'm not taking anything personally. So you're agreeing that there are not loads of chinese restaurants spread throughout the UK called Chinkies? Like you claimed earlier? Because you're nephew said the word chinky was racist?

You made it all up?

Are you a Russian?
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 12:09 - Nov 15 with 1277 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:37 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

I am so confused with the world at the moment, maybe it may help me make sense of all this....

Meanwhile, here's a man who is now a female dragon.....
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/transgender-woman-dragon-lady-chops-8798

It can't go out like that. There may be some other loon who identifies as St George. Not safe, mun.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 12:16 - Nov 15 with 1273 viewsWingstandwood

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 12:00 - Nov 15 by Humpty

I'm not taking anything personally. So you're agreeing that there are not loads of chinese restaurants spread throughout the UK called Chinkies? Like you claimed earlier? Because you're nephew said the word chinky was racist?

You made it all up?

Are you a Russian?

Look theres no point explaining, we're from two different worlds. I can 'walk' an RSJ beam (harness and lanyard free) 60 feet up, fix the cross purlins, dodge the swinging overhead boom and chains and still get to the canteen unscathed.

Here a more suitable debate forum for ya.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4256288

Argus!

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 12:29 - Nov 15 with 1265 viewsLohengrin

"Heh! heh! I'm Ching Chong the Chinaman. Haaa-so!

"Pack it in George FFS! Everybody's watching us.
If he does it again Achmed poke him in the eye."

"Ok Jez, bruv' 'innit".

"Ach! ya' wee couscous-munching bastard!"

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 12:31 - Nov 15 with 1262 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 12:09 - Nov 15 by Mo_Wives

It can't go out like that. There may be some other loon who identifies as St George. Not safe, mun.

IT??????? F'CKIN IT???????

How very dare you? They are not an it, they are an..... (consults pronoun lexicon.....coming up blank)....errmmmmm. I'll get my coat.

Edit: I also apologise for saying "they" as I should not make assumptions on this either, I am as bad as you Mo, and to appease the progressive gods, will commit seppuku to atone.

Edit of edit: Can't do seppuku, cultural appropriation apparently. Any suggestions?
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 12:32]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 12:39 - Nov 15 with 1246 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 12:31 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

IT??????? F'CKIN IT???????

How very dare you? They are not an it, they are an..... (consults pronoun lexicon.....coming up blank)....errmmmmm. I'll get my coat.

Edit: I also apologise for saying "they" as I should not make assumptions on this either, I am as bad as you Mo, and to appease the progressive gods, will commit seppuku to atone.

Edit of edit: Can't do seppuku, cultural appropriation apparently. Any suggestions?
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 12:32]

How about identifying as a seppuku victim?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 12:44 - Nov 15 with 1241 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 12:39 - Nov 15 by Mo_Wives

How about identifying as a seppuku victim?

Nailed it, you have cured me. I now identify as a thirteenth century Japanese samurai. Now to phone the BBC, or This Morning, and have my story told to the world.

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 13:20 - Nov 15 with 1214 viewsHumpty

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:14 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

So the report is, a man calls a biological female a "girl", only to be corrected that she "identifies" as a boy, and he apologised instantly, and this is the reason he is being disciplined/suspended from teaching at the school, because of a complaint received several weeks after the fact by the mother.

Now, if that is entirely why he has been suspended, and nothing else, then this is idiotic. I can only assume there is more, or the school board are a bunch of aching melts

Just to carry on the theme of progressivism...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/13/transracial-man-born-w

And this brings up a recent chat on here about "Filipino"
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 11:17]

Nah. Not really.

Said evangelical teaching type chap called the child a girl when he was told not to. He knew she identifies as a boy before that. He says he accidently made a mistake when talking to a group of girls. Other accounts say the group consisted of two kids, a girl and the child involved. So not quite a group then. More of a pair really. Saying that he is a Christian so in no way would he bare false witness, ie tell a lie. Just a misunderstanding between the terms group and pair. Because Christians are incapable of telling lies.

Parents of said child then say they would never have complained to the school if that was all it was but he had been bullying the child for weeks.

Said evangical dickhead then goes on the telly and confirms everything said about him.

He does not accept you can call a child a boy if they were born a girl. He said these words. He insists you can't make him as it's his Christian right to do so.

He also has a fellow Christian friend to help him who then bangs on about how gayness is wrong. And then he moaned about the liberal leftist agenda. I think we all know where Mr Christian is coming from.

The thing is, Swanjackal is a nobody on the internet. If he refuses to call transgender people what they would like to be called it's not really important. He's just an unpleasant man who is happy to upset kids.

Who the f*ck want's to be unleasant to already f*cked up kids?

Teachers should have a basic understanding that they can't. Forget your tribal medieval bollocks Dont't use your made up belief in pixies or your political beliefs as an excuse to be nasty to actual kids who exist right now.
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 13:36 - Nov 15 with 1203 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 13:20 - Nov 15 by Humpty

Nah. Not really.

Said evangelical teaching type chap called the child a girl when he was told not to. He knew she identifies as a boy before that. He says he accidently made a mistake when talking to a group of girls. Other accounts say the group consisted of two kids, a girl and the child involved. So not quite a group then. More of a pair really. Saying that he is a Christian so in no way would he bare false witness, ie tell a lie. Just a misunderstanding between the terms group and pair. Because Christians are incapable of telling lies.

Parents of said child then say they would never have complained to the school if that was all it was but he had been bullying the child for weeks.

Said evangical dickhead then goes on the telly and confirms everything said about him.

He does not accept you can call a child a boy if they were born a girl. He said these words. He insists you can't make him as it's his Christian right to do so.

He also has a fellow Christian friend to help him who then bangs on about how gayness is wrong. And then he moaned about the liberal leftist agenda. I think we all know where Mr Christian is coming from.

The thing is, Swanjackal is a nobody on the internet. If he refuses to call transgender people what they would like to be called it's not really important. He's just an unpleasant man who is happy to upset kids.

Teachers should have a basic understanding that they can't. Forget your tribal medieval bollocks Dont't use your made up belief in pixies or your political beliefs as an excuse to be nasty to actual kids who exist right now.

That teacher identifies as a non dickhead. Will you please stop denying his right to be a non dickhead by calling him a dickhead. It's just about politeness really.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 13:51 - Nov 15 with 1182 viewsoldcob

Isn't it strange? It's accepted that we call all Cardiff City fans six fingered sister sh@gging twunts, but offend one transgender pupil……...
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 13:59]
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 13:53 - Nov 15 with 1180 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 13:20 - Nov 15 by Humpty

Nah. Not really.

So the initial reporting on this is incorrect, and as I suggested, there was more to the story. That's fair enough.

So the actual number of people present isn't in agreement then, so it could be a pair (which can also be defined as a group by the way, just saying) or more than a pair.

Have to ask, have you ever been in front of a class? I have, and you can sometimes say things before realising it, and all you can do is apologise.

That being said, I have sympathy if he continually targetted her/him for abuse. And correct, if he was proselytizing in the classroom during lessons, that is wrong, and he should have his wrists slapped for it.

Well I never had any issues with upsetting children in front of the class, as I never brought anything up in the classroom, I taught my lessons and taught the facts. My own beliefs, of which I wouldn't share with the pupils, didn't shroud my lessons. I tended to address pupils by their name, and reports written with he/her format.

I have taught children who have believed themselves to be lego-men, dinosaurs, cats etc., I don't really care what they identify as, but I always addressed them as her/him. Identifying as something does not change their biological sex. I don't believe that gender is fluid or on a spectrum, as there is no actual solid hard scientific evidence to back it up.

In this case I would just address the person by their name, but can understand if it was a genuine slip by the teacher in that instance. If there is more evidence behind the complaint then that is fair enough, the board will deal with that.

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:00 - Nov 15 with 1169 viewswhoflungdung

When did mankind become so flaky and so easy to be offended

Looking back, I'm not sure many would have survived the various conflicts in history

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:12 - Nov 15 with 1156 viewslondonlisa2001

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 13:53 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

So the initial reporting on this is incorrect, and as I suggested, there was more to the story. That's fair enough.

So the actual number of people present isn't in agreement then, so it could be a pair (which can also be defined as a group by the way, just saying) or more than a pair.

Have to ask, have you ever been in front of a class? I have, and you can sometimes say things before realising it, and all you can do is apologise.

That being said, I have sympathy if he continually targetted her/him for abuse. And correct, if he was proselytizing in the classroom during lessons, that is wrong, and he should have his wrists slapped for it.

Well I never had any issues with upsetting children in front of the class, as I never brought anything up in the classroom, I taught my lessons and taught the facts. My own beliefs, of which I wouldn't share with the pupils, didn't shroud my lessons. I tended to address pupils by their name, and reports written with he/her format.

I have taught children who have believed themselves to be lego-men, dinosaurs, cats etc., I don't really care what they identify as, but I always addressed them as her/him. Identifying as something does not change their biological sex. I don't believe that gender is fluid or on a spectrum, as there is no actual solid hard scientific evidence to back it up.

In this case I would just address the person by their name, but can understand if it was a genuine slip by the teacher in that instance. If there is more evidence behind the complaint then that is fair enough, the board will deal with that.

The teacher himself said that he refused to use the child's preferred pronoun.

In essence this is a case of bullying. A teacher has embarked on a course of bullying of a child in his care for what he claims are religious reasons.

He has been rightly suspended and hopefully will be sacked and will never work again with vulnerable children as he is quite obviously of a completely unsuitable character.

Equating a transgender child with a child who 'believes' themselves to be a lego man or a dinosaur by the way suggests that you are also a completely unsuitable character to teach vulnerable children. You sound like one of the teachers who used to claim there's no solid, hard, scientific evidence to believe in evolution rather than creation. If you stop taking the p*ss and trying to find stupid examples of people who want to be a dragon, and instead look into the research on the actual issues, you may find it enlightening. Not least, you may understand that biological sex and gender are different things.
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:17 - Nov 15 with 1149 viewswhoflungdung

Lisa

Jackal expresses an opinion but you insult him

Why do you do that

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:20 - Nov 15 with 1147 viewslondonlisa2001

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:17 - Nov 15 by whoflungdung

Lisa

Jackal expresses an opinion but you insult him

Why do you do that

I didn't insult him. I expressed an opinion.
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:25 - Nov 15 with 1133 viewstrampie

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 13:53 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

Sensitivity is not most teachers strong points by the look of it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:25 - Nov 15 with 1132 viewswhoflungdung

Read it again

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:29 - Nov 15 with 1130 viewslondonlisa2001

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:25 - Nov 15 by whoflungdung

Read it again

I don't need to - I wrote it.
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:36 - Nov 15 with 1127 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:12 - Nov 15 by londonlisa2001

The teacher himself said that he refused to use the child's preferred pronoun.

In essence this is a case of bullying. A teacher has embarked on a course of bullying of a child in his care for what he claims are religious reasons.

He has been rightly suspended and hopefully will be sacked and will never work again with vulnerable children as he is quite obviously of a completely unsuitable character.

Equating a transgender child with a child who 'believes' themselves to be a lego man or a dinosaur by the way suggests that you are also a completely unsuitable character to teach vulnerable children. You sound like one of the teachers who used to claim there's no solid, hard, scientific evidence to believe in evolution rather than creation. If you stop taking the p*ss and trying to find stupid examples of people who want to be a dragon, and instead look into the research on the actual issues, you may find it enlightening. Not least, you may understand that biological sex and gender are different things.

I have actually looked into the evidence, and there is no actual hard biological conclusive proof of more than two genders, or sexes. Gender is seemingly based on feelings, which is exactly what people associating themselves as other groups is. I'm pretty well versed in the material.

There is no denial by myself of people can feel they are trapped in a different body (or sometimes in rare occasions actually suffer from biological intersexuality) that does not mean that biologically speaking they are not the gender/sex they are born as, body dysmorphia is a mental health issue. But, just by saying you are something, does not make it so in reality.

I'm pretty sure the dragonkin, and the Filipino are both as convinced as that child they are not in their ascribed body, as were the lego-man, and dinosaur etc, do you devalue their experiences as less than that of that child in the original story?

Edit: Actually I said I would only use the pronouns of "he/she/they" and assign it to a person based on my perception of them. If they came to me with those requests, I would more than happily call them in that way. You can go back and read-through the thread in question if you want.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 14:41]

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:41 - Nov 15 with 1119 viewslondonlisa2001

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:36 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

I have actually looked into the evidence, and there is no actual hard biological conclusive proof of more than two genders, or sexes. Gender is seemingly based on feelings, which is exactly what people associating themselves as other groups is. I'm pretty well versed in the material.

There is no denial by myself of people can feel they are trapped in a different body (or sometimes in rare occasions actually suffer from biological intersexuality) that does not mean that biologically speaking they are not the gender/sex they are born as, body dysmorphia is a mental health issue. But, just by saying you are something, does not make it so in reality.

I'm pretty sure the dragonkin, and the Filipino are both as convinced as that child they are not in their ascribed body, as were the lego-man, and dinosaur etc, do you devalue their experiences as less than that of that child in the original story?

Edit: Actually I said I would only use the pronouns of "he/she/they" and assign it to a person based on my perception of them. If they came to me with those requests, I would more than happily call them in that way. You can go back and read-through the thread in question if you want.

You continually use sex and gender interchangeably, which suggests you are not well versed in the material.

As an aside, I'm always confused by people saying that something is mental rather than biological. The brain and its workings are as much a part of our biology as anything else. We just don't understand it very well. Many things which were once dismissed as 'mental health issues' are now clinically understood.
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:43 - Nov 15 with 1113 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:36 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

She's denying the 'lived experience' of Sean Dyche...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024