Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The World's Gone Mad.....!! 12:30 - Nov 14 with 9556 viewstheloneranger

Maths teacher suspended after saying "well done girls" to group including transgender pupil who identifies as a boy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/maths-teacher-suspended-after-saying-well-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:47 - Nov 15 with 1580 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:41 - Nov 15 by londonlisa2001

You continually use sex and gender interchangeably, which suggests you are not well versed in the material.

As an aside, I'm always confused by people saying that something is mental rather than biological. The brain and its workings are as much a part of our biology as anything else. We just don't understand it very well. Many things which were once dismissed as 'mental health issues' are now clinically understood.

I don't think he's been reading the correct canonical literature, tbh.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:50 - Nov 15 with 1579 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:41 - Nov 15 by londonlisa2001

You continually use sex and gender interchangeably, which suggests you are not well versed in the material.

As an aside, I'm always confused by people saying that something is mental rather than biological. The brain and its workings are as much a part of our biology as anything else. We just don't understand it very well. Many things which were once dismissed as 'mental health issues' are now clinically understood.

Well it is a mental health issue, body dysmorphia, is it not? I do use them interchangeably, as I mentioned I see no evidence of the deviation of either from each other biologically.

Yes the brain works due to biology, and there has been no conclusive study of the brain, its function , chemical /hormone changes , structure on how gender is ascribed. Which leads down to the feelings side which cannot be measured or tested outside of the individual, not a really hard measurable science.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 15:11 - Nov 15 with 1563 viewslondonlisa2001

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:50 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

Well it is a mental health issue, body dysmorphia, is it not? I do use them interchangeably, as I mentioned I see no evidence of the deviation of either from each other biologically.

Yes the brain works due to biology, and there has been no conclusive study of the brain, its function , chemical /hormone changes , structure on how gender is ascribed. Which leads down to the feelings side which cannot be measured or tested outside of the individual, not a really hard measurable science.

The evidence of the deviation is seen in the large number of people that quite obviously believe themselves to be a different gender to their biological sex.

You just choose to dismiss that evidence.
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 15:45 - Nov 15 with 1540 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 15:11 - Nov 15 by londonlisa2001

The evidence of the deviation is seen in the large number of people that quite obviously believe themselves to be a different gender to their biological sex.

You just choose to dismiss that evidence.

I'm not dismissing that these people believe they are another gender, I'm just not seeing any evidence outside feelings directing it. I am up to changing my view if concrete hard evidence corroborates it. Also, as mentioned, I see no hard evidence that there are more than the genders outside those ascribed by biological sex, once again if hard evidence is offered up, outside of just feelings, I will gladly change my view point.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 16:36 - Nov 15 with 1523 viewslondonlisa2001

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 15:45 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

I'm not dismissing that these people believe they are another gender, I'm just not seeing any evidence outside feelings directing it. I am up to changing my view if concrete hard evidence corroborates it. Also, as mentioned, I see no hard evidence that there are more than the genders outside those ascribed by biological sex, once again if hard evidence is offered up, outside of just feelings, I will gladly change my view point.

What about the twin studies that have been done?

And the studies on brain structures in men, women and transgender women (specifically the bed nucleus of the stria terminalus)?

And the studies also of insufficient feminisation of the fetus?

There have been extensive studies on the effects of hormones on brain structure and composition, scientists can actually see the difference in male and female brains and know that transgendered women have a structure more akin to a female rather than a male, despite having make sexual characteristics.

With respect, I don't think you have considered scientific evidence because you are firmly of the belief that it simply doesn't exist.
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 17:10 - Nov 15 with 1501 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 16:36 - Nov 15 by londonlisa2001

What about the twin studies that have been done?

And the studies on brain structures in men, women and transgender women (specifically the bed nucleus of the stria terminalus)?

And the studies also of insufficient feminisation of the fetus?

There have been extensive studies on the effects of hormones on brain structure and composition, scientists can actually see the difference in male and female brains and know that transgendered women have a structure more akin to a female rather than a male, despite having make sexual characteristics.

With respect, I don't think you have considered scientific evidence because you are firmly of the belief that it simply doesn't exist.

And the fact majority of these are isolated studies that have not been accurately repeated yet.

Please tell me, when you talk about the twin study, John Money is not the basis for this. If so, you may want to read more deeply into the situation with a strong stomach.

Yes there are generally differences between a typical male and typical female brains, and hormonal levels alters that too, however what interpretations of the studies do not take into account for was natural variations amongst the sex, as they even admit in the study, or in fact, there has been no repeatable evidence found so far, but it does not change the fact there are only two biological states being used in comparison. The study you are pointing to is more evidence of brain changes during adolescence show a key link to homosexuality (no significant changes in prepubescent children), which you would expect. Which is very interesting reading. But with such a small sample size it's difficult to accept that this is actually acceptable evidence.

So having considered the limited, and it is extremely limited at this moment, evidence supplied, does not show any link between multi gender, only that no two brains composition will be identical.

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 17:44 - Nov 15 with 1476 viewslondonlisa2001

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 17:10 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

And the fact majority of these are isolated studies that have not been accurately repeated yet.

Please tell me, when you talk about the twin study, John Money is not the basis for this. If so, you may want to read more deeply into the situation with a strong stomach.

Yes there are generally differences between a typical male and typical female brains, and hormonal levels alters that too, however what interpretations of the studies do not take into account for was natural variations amongst the sex, as they even admit in the study, or in fact, there has been no repeatable evidence found so far, but it does not change the fact there are only two biological states being used in comparison. The study you are pointing to is more evidence of brain changes during adolescence show a key link to homosexuality (no significant changes in prepubescent children), which you would expect. Which is very interesting reading. But with such a small sample size it's difficult to accept that this is actually acceptable evidence.

So having considered the limited, and it is extremely limited at this moment, evidence supplied, does not show any link between multi gender, only that no two brains composition will be identical.

Many have now been repeated.

Nope.

As they admit in what study? There are numerous studies, all of which show essentially the same thing.

No, I'm not referring to that.

I was giving examples of scientific evidence of there being a difference between gender and sex because you said there was none. You are now saying there is, but you don't believe it. I wasn't trying to make any point about multi gender, although latest research suggests gender to be a spectrum as one would expect.
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 17:52 - Nov 15 with 1463 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 17:44 - Nov 15 by londonlisa2001

Many have now been repeated.

Nope.

As they admit in what study? There are numerous studies, all of which show essentially the same thing.

No, I'm not referring to that.

I was giving examples of scientific evidence of there being a difference between gender and sex because you said there was none. You are now saying there is, but you don't believe it. I wasn't trying to make any point about multi gender, although latest research suggests gender to be a spectrum as one would expect.

Then please list them thank you.

Actually, I am not, I'm saying that all brains are variable, which they are, no brains, just like no other features/organs are exactly identical between people. And it is still assessed as binary, male or female brain characteristics, hence why it's defined as "typical" of a male/female physiology.

As mentioned gender is a concept of feelings, not of hard science. I take little thought for gender as a descriptor to be truthful, as it can be an infinite thing by definition, as it can solely depend on how you feel at the specific point in the day.

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 18:13]

Login to get fewer ads

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 18:14 - Nov 15 with 1449 viewslondonlisa2001

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 17:52 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

Then please list them thank you.

Actually, I am not, I'm saying that all brains are variable, which they are, no brains, just like no other features/organs are exactly identical between people. And it is still assessed as binary, male or female brain characteristics, hence why it's defined as "typical" of a male/female physiology.

As mentioned gender is a concept of feelings, not of hard science. I take little thought for gender as a descriptor to be truthful, as it can be an infinite thing by definition, as it can solely depend on how you feel at the specific point in the day.

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 18:13]

List what?

Just on the subject of gender and genetics there are pages of information and citations on the WHO site - I'm not going to list them on here.

Don't be ridiculous.

There is a load of information available. Look it up.

By the way - your habit of editing posts way after the event makes it impossible to answer them. If you want to make additional points (obviously as opposed to correcting typos etc), then why don't you post again?
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 18:17]
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 18:27 - Nov 15 with 1439 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 18:14 - Nov 15 by londonlisa2001

List what?

Just on the subject of gender and genetics there are pages of information and citations on the WHO site - I'm not going to list them on here.

Don't be ridiculous.

By the way - your habit of editing posts way after the event makes it impossible to answer them. If you want to make additional points (obviously as opposed to correcting typos etc), then why don't you post again?

I have, and lots of the papers published do not have suitable sample sizes, control groups omitted, non repeatable subsets, long term study conclusions etc. So I tended towards reading the more complete papers, with the larger samples, where the main research cites as (in majority of cases no significant differences to controls). Also, they don't cite papers that disprove the findings of a lot of the studies too. You could almost call it bucket science.

I have looked it up, both sides of the argument, and there is no concrete evidence to suggest a positive result.

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 18:33 - Nov 15 with 1434 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 18:14 - Nov 15 by londonlisa2001

List what?

Don't be ridiculous.

Addressing the point of the post on the reply, sometimes I press send before I think about further additions.

As you did on the post above You could have led by example instead of being critical of my habit and then doing the exact thing.

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 19:14 - Nov 15 with 1407 viewslondonlisa2001

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 18:33 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

Addressing the point of the post on the reply, sometimes I press send before I think about further additions.

As you did on the post above You could have led by example instead of being critical of my habit and then doing the exact thing.

Fair enough. But I was answering your edit as I posted before I saw it.

On the wider topic, we'll have to agree to disagree.

My interest in the subject came about when (as I think I've mentioned before), I worked for many years with a man who retired, then some 6 months later, (when I'd gone elsewhere as it happens) returned to my old office as a woman. It turned out that he'd been living as a woman for about 10 years or more, just not in work, where he felt unable to.

As someone who has never found it odd to think of myself as female, I was moved to look into it, as he was a lovely man (I use 'he' and 'man' as that's the only way I knew him), and I was quite upset at the thought of him being unhappy for so much of his life.

I was convinced by the information that I read at the time (there was a lot less than there is now, as this was in the mid nineties), that biological sex and gender were two very different things. This wasn't a person who had 'decided' he was in the wrong body. He wasn't mentally unbalanced (in fact he was very far from it). He wasn't confused about sexuality (he was married with two grown up children). He was a profoundly religious man (an active church goer) who made no secret of his religious conviction. He just 'knew' he was a woman. Every time he looked in the mirror he expected to see a female face, and yet he saw a male face. And that shock was, in the end, too much for him to continue with and he had to change his gender, even at his relatively advanced age.

Modern scientific study, although in its infancy, is generally supportive of this view. That there is something inside our brains, which anchors our sense of gender as one component of our sense of self. And that 'something' is not necessarily consistent with our sexual characteristics. Whether that 'something' is genetic, influenced by hormones, or whatever, doesn't really matter.

I have no doubt whatsoever that one day the notion that gender is totally distinct from sex will be taken as read.

In the meantime, it'd be really good if people stopped routinely taking the p*ss, or, as in the case of the teacher who started this discussion, could stop using religion as an excuse to be f*cking vile human beings. Particularly towards children. And, yes Mo, I'd say the same for all religions.

People only live once. And it's a bloody short life. So those who try to make the lives of others unnecessarily miserable need to look at themselves.
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 20:01 - Nov 15 with 1384 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 19:14 - Nov 15 by londonlisa2001

My interest in the subject came about when (as I think I've mentioned before), I worked for many years with a man who retired, then some 6 months later, (when I'd gone elsewhere as it happens) returned to my old office as a woman. It turned out that he'd been living as a woman for about 10 years or more, just not in work, where he felt unable to.

As someone who has never found it odd to think of myself as female, I was moved to look into it, as he was a lovely man (I use 'he' and 'man' as that's the only way I knew him), and I was quite upset at the thought of him being unhappy for so much of his life.

I was convinced by the information that I read at the time (there was a lot less than there is now, as this was in the mid nineties), that biological sex and gender were two very different things. This wasn't a person who had 'decided' he was in the wrong body. He wasn't mentally unbalanced (in fact he was very far from it). He wasn't confused about sexuality (he was married with two grown up children). He was a profoundly religious man (an active church goer) who made no secret of his religious conviction. He just 'knew' he was a woman. Every time he looked in the mirror he expected to see a female face, and yet he saw a male face. And that shock was, in the end, too much for him to continue with and he had to change his gender, even at his relatively advanced age.

Modern scientific study, although in its infancy, is generally supportive of this view. That there is something inside our brains, which anchors our sense of gender as one component of our sense of self. And that 'something' is not necessarily consistent with our sexual characteristics. Whether that 'something' is genetic, influenced by hormones, or whatever, doesn't really matter.

I have no doubt whatsoever that one day the notion that gender is totally distinct from sex will be taken as read.

In the meantime, it'd be really good if people stopped routinely taking the p*ss, or, as in the case of the teacher who started this discussion, could stop using religion as an excuse to be f*cking vile human beings. Particularly towards children. And, yes Mo, I'd say the same for all religions.

People only live once. And it's a bloody short life. So those who try to make the lives of others unnecessarily miserable need to look at themselves.

My interest came about years ago also, when I was still in Uni (late 90's) where part of a neurology and behavioural biology lecture, where the Money gender studies were brought up, piqued my curiosity.

I'm first to admit, I am not swayed by emotion, even been told by my wife I'm emotionally autisitic numerous times.

I don't deny some people feel different to their ascribed body, and although there is zero genetic evidence so far, minimal structural evidence in the brain (with lots of counter evidence against it) and minimal hormonal evidence in relation to the brain, the mind is a strange place.

The brain is a complex thing, people are convinced they speak to god, convinced they are of a specific race, species etc., they have lived former lives, been abducted by aliens etc. Now in their mind, all these people are convinced that they are, or witnessed,these things. I don't doubt they believe it with all their heart, but it does not mean it has any bearing on reality. I hope all get the relative support they need, eg. counselling etc.

The problem with modern study, or should I say modern interpretation, especially on identity, does not vigorously look at controls and sample size, and rejects to look at the evidence contradicting the viewpoint, and rely often on small case studies over robust sample sets.

I could be wrong in the future, but on current evidence there is little to nothing to support the position with hard scientific scrutiny.

Gender is distinct to sex already, one is a science of feeling (social) and one is of actual biology.

If the teacher has targeted the pupil for continuous abuse, as I have said prior, I hope he gets punished as the classroom is no place for it, or pushing a religious/philosophical view on pupils.

I personally have a gallows humour, and nothing is taboo with me ,so even though I don't target an individual because of their choice, I believe all ideas are open to parody though, and personally don't judge people on their words, but their deeds.

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 20:16 - Nov 15 with 1377 viewsHighjack

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 18:27 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

I have, and lots of the papers published do not have suitable sample sizes, control groups omitted, non repeatable subsets, long term study conclusions etc. So I tended towards reading the more complete papers, with the larger samples, where the main research cites as (in majority of cases no significant differences to controls). Also, they don't cite papers that disprove the findings of a lot of the studies too. You could almost call it bucket science.

I have looked it up, both sides of the argument, and there is no concrete evidence to suggest a positive result.

We'll im definitely a schrodigender proxvir, what more evidence do you need?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 20:18 - Nov 15 with 1374 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 20:16 - Nov 15 by Highjack

We'll im definitely a schrodigender proxvir, what more evidence do you need?

None, your personal testimony is enough, although anecdotal evidence will cement it

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 06:04 - Nov 16 with 1324 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 19:14 - Nov 15 by londonlisa2001

A wonderful post. You have really outlined what a virtuous person you are. In fact, having to reply to this post makes me feel like I'm arguing with Ghandi. But you mentioned me so here we go.

I have no doubt that you or the Humpster would have took the side of this child if the teacher had been a Muslim. What I do doubt is that Humpty would have called that Muslim a 'whiny religious c*nt' and suggested his bigotry was 'Muslim inspired' with the venom he used against the Christian. I believe he would have said something along the lines of "This teacher is in the wrong and deserves to lose his job". I also believe you know I'm right on that.

You then finish with this statement:-
"People only live once. And it's a bloody short life. So those who try to make the lives of others unnecessarily miserable need to look at themselves."
This is a statement I agree with. And this is one of the reasons I hate the PC brigade. Always running around trying to get people fired for saying the wrong thing. Or making people cry for wearing the wrong shirt. Or attacking people who speak out against a man beating up a woman because it's not politically correct.

Now, I know a few people on this forum think I am a horrendous human being. How could I not be?
I made a rape joke...so I'm obviously the type of person who cheered when Jodi Foster got raped on the pinball machine.
And I used the word 'retard'....so I'm obviously the type of person who'd pinch an invalids nose and fart in his mouth just for the lolz.
But, even though my views on this subject are different from yours, you maybe surprised to know if someone who was a man asked me to refer to them as a woman... I would do it (unless I felt they were demanding I do it).
But, I think we should try to be CORRECT rather than POLITICALLY CORRECT. Political correctness says we are not allowed to suggest transgenderism is a mental health problem. That we have to accept what these people feel. But what if the truth is that it is a mental health problem and treatment will help these people lead a happier life? Political correctness will try and stop us getting to this truth (if that is the truth)
This is why I'm against political correctness. I'd prefer to be correct, rather than politically correct. I'm not against it just so I can call people taboo names on the internet...that seems to be a by product.
And I'm often very suspicious of those who want the world to see how good they are. Fun fact: Serial killer, Ted Bundy, volunteered at a women's shelter.
Then we have the sexual assault rates of male feminists, which only seem to be topped by the Congo. Every week we seem to have a new one. What the child raping priests were to the Catholic religion, seems to be what the 'male feminist' is to the progressive religion. They run about on twitter telling off other men and they write their sermons in Buzzfeed or Huffpo telling other men how to be an 'ally' to women...and then they get outed.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2017 6:53]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 12:50 - Nov 16 with 1262 viewsHumpty

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 06:04 - Nov 16 by Mo_Wives

A wonderful post. You have really outlined what a virtuous person you are. In fact, having to reply to this post makes me feel like I'm arguing with Ghandi. But you mentioned me so here we go.

I have no doubt that you or the Humpster would have took the side of this child if the teacher had been a Muslim. What I do doubt is that Humpty would have called that Muslim a 'whiny religious c*nt' and suggested his bigotry was 'Muslim inspired' with the venom he used against the Christian. I believe he would have said something along the lines of "This teacher is in the wrong and deserves to lose his job". I also believe you know I'm right on that.

"People only live once. And it's a bloody short life. So those who try to make the lives of others unnecessarily miserable need to look at themselves."
This is a statement I agree with. And this is one of the reasons I hate the PC brigade. Always running around trying to get people fired for saying the wrong thing. Or making people cry for wearing the wrong shirt. Or attacking people who speak out against a man beating up a woman because it's not politically correct.

Now, I know a few people on this forum think I am a horrendous human being. How could I not be?
I made a rape joke...so I'm obviously the type of person who cheered when Jodi Foster got raped on the pinball machine.
And I used the word 'retard'....so I'm obviously the type of person who'd pinch an invalids nose and fart in his mouth just for the lolz.
But, even though my views on this subject are different from yours, you maybe surprised to know if someone who was a man asked me to refer to them as a woman... I would do it (unless I felt they were demanding I do it).
But, I think we should try to be CORRECT rather than POLITICALLY CORRECT. Political correctness says we are not allowed to suggest transgenderism is a mental health problem. That we have to accept what these people feel. But what if the truth is that it is a mental health problem and treatment will help these people lead a happier life? Political correctness will try and stop us getting to this truth (if that is the truth)
This is why I'm against political correctness. I'd prefer to be correct, rather than politically correct. I'm not against it just so I can call people taboo names on the internet...that seems to be a by product.
And I'm often very suspicious of those who want the world to see how good they are. Fun fact: Serial killer, Ted Bundy, volunteered at a women's shelter.
Then we have the sexual assault rates of male feminists, which only seem to be topped by the Congo. Every week we seem to have a new one. What the child raping priests were to the Catholic religion, seems to be what the 'male feminist' is to the progressive religion. They run about on twitter telling off other men and they write their sermons in Buzzfeed or Huffpo telling other men how to be an 'ally' to women...and then they get outed.

I don't think you're a horrendous human being Mo. I just think you're a bit of a dick.

The sexual assault rates of male feminists? WTF are you gibbering on about?

It's bollocks like that that makes me think you're a bit of a dick.

Plus you try much too hard.
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:34 - Nov 16 with 1241 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 12:50 - Nov 16 by Humpty

I don't think you're a horrendous human being Mo. I just think you're a bit of a dick.

The sexual assault rates of male feminists? WTF are you gibbering on about?

It's bollocks like that that makes me think you're a bit of a dick.

Plus you try much too hard.

Sam Kriss - Friend of progressive tw@t Owne Jones and writer for Vice (oct 2017)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/vice-journalist-commits-career-suicide-followi

Rupert Myers - Journalist (oct 2017)
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/19/male-feminist-writer-fired-by-gq

Michael Hafford - Vice feminist writer (oct 2017...f*ck me, all from last month so far. It's worse than I thought)
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/17/multiple-women-allege-abuse-by-vice-mal

Jamie Kilstein - Progressive comedian (that's an oxymoron) and all round tw@t
https://jezebel.com/progressive-performer-jamie-kilstein-ousted-from-citize-1792
BTW, here's Jamie, before these allegations came out, arguing with Joe Rogan over rape jokes...

Alexandr Kolpakov - YouTube personality known as 'the Skeptic Feminist. Not sexual, but since he spent all his time telling other men how to treat women and then shot his girlfriend, I thought I'd throw him in...
http://theothermccain.com/2017/06/01/male-feminist-aleksandr-kolpakov-now-charge

I'd also mention feminist YouTube personality 'Hannibal the Victor'. Who was outed as a sex offender with a taste for youngsters.

Tyler Malka - Owner of Neogaff gaming forum
https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/23/16520184/neogaf-tyler-evilore-malka-sexual-m

Andy Signore - Creator of Honest Trailers and Screen Junkies
http://canadaman.racyblogs.com/2017/10/10/male-feminist-ally-andy-signore-accuse

I think I've made my point.
Do you know, Hump, there is a theory in Biology called the 'sneaky f*cker theory'. It suggests that weaker males (with no 'game') who have smaller chances of breeding, will imitate the behaviour of females so that the stronger males don't notice them. When the stronger males are then not watching, the sneaky f*ckers take the chance to indulge in a sneaky f*ck. This is what the male feminist is. A male that is signalling typical female qualities to get some poontang.
http://dragonflyissuesinevolution13.wikia.com/wiki/Sneaky_F*uckers

Do you think maybe I am not such a dick (well, at least not for the reasons you think) but in fact you are uninformed? And because of this I piss you off? In the words of feminist, Gloria Steinem " The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off."

Edit - In the Joe Rogan video above, progressive tw@t Jamie Kilstein mentions a 1 in 4 rape rate. The study this number comes from has been debunked...but it did become the basis of a film called 'the Hunting Ground' which was feminist propaganda showing how unsafe colleges are. Fun fact: The Hunting Ground was produced by the Weinstein company, owned by Harvey Weinstein.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2017 15:01]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 16:45 - Nov 16 with 1205 viewswhoflungdung

Fair play hump.

You re gonna need something special to answer that one

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 16:58 - Nov 16 with 1199 viewstheloneranger

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:34 - Nov 16 by Mo_Wives

Sam Kriss - Friend of progressive tw@t Owne Jones and writer for Vice (oct 2017)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/vice-journalist-commits-career-suicide-followi

Rupert Myers - Journalist (oct 2017)
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/19/male-feminist-writer-fired-by-gq

Michael Hafford - Vice feminist writer (oct 2017...f*ck me, all from last month so far. It's worse than I thought)
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/17/multiple-women-allege-abuse-by-vice-mal

Jamie Kilstein - Progressive comedian (that's an oxymoron) and all round tw@t
https://jezebel.com/progressive-performer-jamie-kilstein-ousted-from-citize-1792
BTW, here's Jamie, before these allegations came out, arguing with Joe Rogan over rape jokes...

Alexandr Kolpakov - YouTube personality known as 'the Skeptic Feminist. Not sexual, but since he spent all his time telling other men how to treat women and then shot his girlfriend, I thought I'd throw him in...
http://theothermccain.com/2017/06/01/male-feminist-aleksandr-kolpakov-now-charge

I'd also mention feminist YouTube personality 'Hannibal the Victor'. Who was outed as a sex offender with a taste for youngsters.

Tyler Malka - Owner of Neogaff gaming forum
https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/23/16520184/neogaf-tyler-evilore-malka-sexual-m

Andy Signore - Creator of Honest Trailers and Screen Junkies
http://canadaman.racyblogs.com/2017/10/10/male-feminist-ally-andy-signore-accuse

I think I've made my point.
Do you know, Hump, there is a theory in Biology called the 'sneaky f*cker theory'. It suggests that weaker males (with no 'game') who have smaller chances of breeding, will imitate the behaviour of females so that the stronger males don't notice them. When the stronger males are then not watching, the sneaky f*ckers take the chance to indulge in a sneaky f*ck. This is what the male feminist is. A male that is signalling typical female qualities to get some poontang.
http://dragonflyissuesinevolution13.wikia.com/wiki/Sneaky_F*uckers

Do you think maybe I am not such a dick (well, at least not for the reasons you think) but in fact you are uninformed? And because of this I piss you off? In the words of feminist, Gloria Steinem " The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off."

Edit - In the Joe Rogan video above, progressive tw@t Jamie Kilstein mentions a 1 in 4 rape rate. The study this number comes from has been debunked...but it did become the basis of a film called 'the Hunting Ground' which was feminist propaganda showing how unsafe colleges are. Fun fact: The Hunting Ground was produced by the Weinstein company, owned by Harvey Weinstein.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2017 15:01]

Sorry Mo, marked you a down arrow by mistake.

Shouldn't use a small screen phone and big fingers. Not a good combo 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 17:20 - Nov 16 with 1182 viewsHighjack

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 16:45 - Nov 16 by whoflungdung

Fair play hump.

You re gonna need something special to answer that one

You'll have to wait a while. He's currently lying flat on his back on the bar in Yates drinking Beaujolais directly from the tap.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 18:03 - Nov 16 with 1163 viewsJackSomething

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 12:16 - Nov 15 by Wingstandwood

Look theres no point explaining, we're from two different worlds. I can 'walk' an RSJ beam (harness and lanyard free) 60 feet up, fix the cross purlins, dodge the swinging overhead boom and chains and still get to the canteen unscathed.

Here a more suitable debate forum for ya.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4256288

Translation: I've been well and truly reamed in this thread and am hoping to slink away unnoticed after making a weird dig about being a manly man while Humpty is a soft student...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 18:19 - Nov 16 with 1148 viewslondonlisa2001

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 06:04 - Nov 16 by Mo_Wives

I wasn't remotely attempting to outline my virtue or otherwise. I was explaining to swanjackal why I had taken an interest in the topic over many years.

I've no idea what Humpty would or wouldn't say. I'm always consistently critical of all organised religions. I take exception only when people who are comfortable in separating white Europeans with Christianity, and are not equally keen to separate Moslems with Islam. There is a weird belief that Moslems are somehow all more religious than people ostensibly brought up in the Christian tradition. In my experience, they are they same mix of devout, non devout, passing interest, do the bits they fancy and ignore the rest as anyone's else.

One thing I do know, is that if a Moslem teacher had bullied a child for any reason and had been suspended, there certainly wouldn't be a thread about how this showed that the world had gone mad.

The stuff about shirts, or attacking people who speak out because a man hasn't attacked a woman seem irrelevant to anything I posted, as does the stuff about male feminists or indeed political correctness. I don't object when you make a rape joke out of some nonsense about political correctness. I object because to make fun of rape is spectacularly offensive.

I'll leave you with my own fun fact - most people who volunteer at a woman's shelter, or, indeed at any other organisation which tries to help people, are not doing so to be politically correct or to show the world how good they are. Most are doing so because they want to help people that are struggling in some way.
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 18:20 - Nov 16 with 1147 viewsWingstandwood

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 18:03 - Nov 16 by JackSomething

Translation: I've been well and truly reamed in this thread and am hoping to slink away unnoticed after making a weird dig about being a manly man while Humpty is a soft student...

You forgot to mention uniquely brave!

Argus!

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 18:24 - Nov 16 with 1143 viewsFlashberryjack

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024