Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Denmark 17:50 - Nov 14 with 11494 viewswhoflungdung

Please ,do the right thing

Just do it

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Denmark on 00:34 - Nov 15 with 4301 viewsbonymine

Denmark on 00:24 - Nov 15 by Kilkennyjack

Listen old man, you are a fool.

Like everyone - apart from you - we are all delighted that the people of Northern Ireland can now live in peace. Its 20 years, next year, since the GFA.

The young look forward, but the old can only look back as they have no part in the future.

Liverpool is a shite hole, but fair play to you for living there and becoming a Tory supporting Englishman. You must be very proud.

I think some of these insults have gone too far ...

I’ve been to ROI and been shunned in Dublin on a Sunday night as a Welshman for being British in a pub with lots of Republican people there ..they made it most uncomfortable taking the piss out of the Queen and mimicking gunshots.,, ..but also been welcomed in arms for going there so who knows where the truth really lies ??

Same as the Swans I guesss .... but there again there’s only only ONLY ONE LYING GREEDY BASTARD AND THAT’s Huw Jenkins .....

YOU GREEDY BASTARD GET OUT OF OUR CLUB .....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Denmark on 05:39 - Nov 15 with 4261 viewsJethroJack

Roy Keane with a face like a smacked arse!
Wonderful stuff 😝
Denmark on 09:59 - Nov 15 with 4188 viewswhoflungdung

A master class from Eriksen who looks like a sweet kid but is a merciless footballing talent

He s screwed us too

Moscow will miss the friendly ,always ready to party, Irish and gain fit,blond,gorgeous Danes

Win win

Denmark on 10:07 - Nov 15 with 4177 viewslifelong

Denmark on 09:59 - Nov 15 by whoflungdung

A master class from Eriksen who looks like a sweet kid but is a merciless footballing talent

He s screwed us too

Moscow will miss the friendly ,always ready to party, Irish and gain fit,blond,gorgeous Danes

Win win

I wonder how the Russian and English fans will get on?
Denmark on 10:07 - Nov 15 with 4177 viewsgizmo2480

I'm Delighted to hear how happy some of you are that Denmark who were far superior and thoroughly deserved it, have knocked us out of the W.C. i never realised in all my years living in wales that a rather large percentage of the welsh could be such sore losers! It must be a horrible realisation that even tho you punched admirably high above your weight at the french euros, that now when the dream subsides that you are not as good as you all thought?! As much as some of you moan about the Oirish heavy handed Brutality that upset your pretty boys from playing their tic taca, you seem to as if by choice forget that one of your golden boys snapped our most( undirty player) captains leg in two and could very easily have ended his career. During the two games we played there is a guy in a black kit called the refereee who did not send off any off our players! but did one of yours, so that was 1.0 to wales, but we all know who had the 0.1 when it really mattered,,HA,HA,. I think it summed up your loyal support for your country when the commentator on your game vs Georgia described how you had a bigger following in Tiblisi than the last time you played ( Saunders era) when 12 people turned up! Following on from that, the embarassment of not being able to fill your national stadium other than rugby and Music gigs. I don't mean to offend the majority only the bellends, this is more of bants than rants as i have great respect for the welsh and wales as a country and am grown up enough to not hate a country or countryman because of a football match! Lastly as much as it pains me to say. Congratulations to Denmark and i hope they do well at Russia this summer as thoroughly deserved over two legs, See let bygones be bygones!!!!! Also good luck to wales in the future, it's a shame we ended up in same group as Russia will be missing arguably the two best sets of supporters in the world! LET THE BEGRUDGERS BEGRUDGE!!
Denmark on 10:15 - Nov 15 with 4166 viewswhoflungdung

Not well I d suggest ,Rog

Btw, what has THAT to do with this thread .

Think about it before replying

All being well ,We ll be on holiday then ignoring every game possible

Denmark on 10:21 - Nov 15 with 4163 viewspikeypaul

gizmo,If you do not like it feck off home.

The battle of attrition Southern Ireland try to turn every game they play in to did not work last night when you were humilated and it is that attitude why all foootball fans worldwide are happy you are out and a football playing team are going to the World Cup.

And for your comments on Wales in Euro 2016 just think if you life for another 100 years you lot with your anti football tactics will never get close to our achievement.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 10:22]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Denmark on 10:48 - Nov 15 with 4134 viewsjack247

Denmark on 10:07 - Nov 15 by gizmo2480

I'm Delighted to hear how happy some of you are that Denmark who were far superior and thoroughly deserved it, have knocked us out of the W.C. i never realised in all my years living in wales that a rather large percentage of the welsh could be such sore losers! It must be a horrible realisation that even tho you punched admirably high above your weight at the french euros, that now when the dream subsides that you are not as good as you all thought?! As much as some of you moan about the Oirish heavy handed Brutality that upset your pretty boys from playing their tic taca, you seem to as if by choice forget that one of your golden boys snapped our most( undirty player) captains leg in two and could very easily have ended his career. During the two games we played there is a guy in a black kit called the refereee who did not send off any off our players! but did one of yours, so that was 1.0 to wales, but we all know who had the 0.1 when it really mattered,,HA,HA,. I think it summed up your loyal support for your country when the commentator on your game vs Georgia described how you had a bigger following in Tiblisi than the last time you played ( Saunders era) when 12 people turned up! Following on from that, the embarassment of not being able to fill your national stadium other than rugby and Music gigs. I don't mean to offend the majority only the bellends, this is more of bants than rants as i have great respect for the welsh and wales as a country and am grown up enough to not hate a country or countryman because of a football match! Lastly as much as it pains me to say. Congratulations to Denmark and i hope they do well at Russia this summer as thoroughly deserved over two legs, See let bygones be bygones!!!!! Also good luck to wales in the future, it's a shame we ended up in same group as Russia will be missing arguably the two best sets of supporters in the world! LET THE BEGRUDGERS BEGRUDGE!!

Taylor isn’t a dirty or cynical player, but he has got a mistimed horror tackle in him. It was a ridiculous tackle, but he wasn’t setting out to hurt Coleman.

The thing that pissed a lot of us off far more than losing is that ROI couldn’t handle Joe Allen pulling the strings and systematically set out to injure him. Hardly surprising with O’Neill and Keane running the show.

Other than that, your war of attrition tactics are only marginally more exciting than watching a Paul Clement side. I’ve always supported the Celtic nations in tournaments, but I was glad you lost to a decent footballing side last night and won’t be in Russia.
Login to get fewer ads

Denmark on 10:48 - Nov 15 with 4134 viewsFireboy2

Take a look at the posts on apostle welsh footie site by your lot after the dublin and cardiff games before you start slagging us off

You will see why us Welsh are a bit p!ssed off as it isnt the result of us losing its the gloating of your lot

I for one like the Irish fans and had a good crack with them even after the game in cardiff but I really think it's the team and the way they play that has got under people's skin
Denmark on 10:54 - Nov 15 with 4108 viewsDarran

Denmark on 10:21 - Nov 15 by pikeypaul

gizmo,If you do not like it feck off home.

The battle of attrition Southern Ireland try to turn every game they play in to did not work last night when you were humilated and it is that attitude why all foootball fans worldwide are happy you are out and a football playing team are going to the World Cup.

And for your comments on Wales in Euro 2016 just think if you life for another 100 years you lot with your anti football tactics will never get close to our achievement.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 10:22]

I’m not happy they’re out. I’m not unhappy either. I just don’t care.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Denmark on 11:08 - Nov 15 with 4107 viewsFireboy2

Denmark on 10:54 - Nov 15 by Darran

I’m not happy they’re out. I’m not unhappy either. I just don’t care.

Who gives a fvck what you think
Denmark on 11:24 - Nov 15 with 4090 viewswhoflungdung

Seems beneath that friendly Celtic cousin facade lies centuries of bitterness passed down through generations

Given the abuse from priests ,nuns actually ignored by the Popes it's not surprising they re so screwed up.

They hate us deep down

Denmark on 11:31 - Nov 15 with 4082 viewsN_T_J

Lemons.
Denmark on 11:32 - Nov 15 with 4069 viewsDarran

Denmark on 11:08 - Nov 15 by Fireboy2

Who gives a fvck what you think

You do.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Denmark on 11:35 - Nov 15 with 4080 viewsjack247

Denmark on 11:24 - Nov 15 by whoflungdung

Seems beneath that friendly Celtic cousin facade lies centuries of bitterness passed down through generations

Given the abuse from priests ,nuns actually ignored by the Popes it's not surprising they re so screwed up.

They hate us deep down

I think we’re the bitter ones here and I’m ok with that. They lost, lots of us were happy about it.

Only speaking for myself, but I was glad they lost because they deliberately set out to injure the one player that set us apart from them (with Bale out).

Nothing to do with priest or nuns or any of that superfluous bollocks.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 11:36]
Denmark on 11:43 - Nov 15 with 4065 viewswhoflungdung

It's a part of Irish culture ,with great respect .It underpins every ROI sporting team and support .

Have you ever been to an England v Irish rugby game

Denmark on 11:54 - Nov 15 with 4055 viewsjack247

Denmark on 11:43 - Nov 15 by whoflungdung

It's a part of Irish culture ,with great respect .It underpins every ROI sporting team and support .

Have you ever been to an England v Irish rugby game

The niggling, hassling, living on the edge of the rules approach has often been adopted by Irish football and rugby teams.

It’s just sport. It doesn’t mean the Irish are niggly, hassling low level criminals and it’s got nothing to do with priests.

Why would I go to an Ireland v England rugby game?
Denmark on 12:48 - Nov 15 with 4025 viewswhoflungdung

why not

Sport defines many small nations and history is intertwined .Its how a small nation fronts up to the world.

NZ A perfect example of a small ,proud nation kicking arse.

Denmark on 13:59 - Nov 15 with 3991 viewsFireboy2

Denmark on 11:32 - Nov 15 by Darran

You do.

Yeah I do really coz your entertaining
Denmark on 14:02 - Nov 15 with 3986 viewswhoflungdung

I'm not easily so entertained

Denmark on 14:05 - Nov 15 with 3983 viewsjack247

Denmark on 12:48 - Nov 15 by whoflungdung

why not

Sport defines many small nations and history is intertwined .Its how a small nation fronts up to the world.

NZ A perfect example of a small ,proud nation kicking arse.

Because I’m Welsh and I’ve only got a passing interest in rugby. The Swans are normally playing when the six nations are on anyway.

Ireland played like they did because they’ve got a limited squad and Martin O’Neill as their manager. As much as you’d like it to be about Catholicism or leprechauns or potato famines.
Denmark on 14:10 - Nov 15 with 3974 viewswhoflungdung

I'm not going to argue

I have nothing against Leprachauns

Denmark on 15:06 - Nov 15 with 3949 viewsFireboy2

Denmark on 14:02 - Nov 15 by whoflungdung

I'm not easily so entertained

Btw your entertaining as well Richard
Denmark on 16:38 - Nov 15 with 3915 viewsSPboy

It’s not just the Welsh though mate. I watched the match (on tv) in Scotland last night. I can tell you that the Scots (and English) shed no tears. In fact most were quite delirious with the Danish performance & Eire getting exactly what their football deserved - an embarrassing goal avalanche that will live in your memory far longer than ours
Denmark on 19:43 - Nov 15 with 3855 viewswhiterock

A team of your journeymen beat ours, saw that Joe Allen was running the show and made sure he wasn’t and the one world class player between us was out injured
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024