Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here????, 18:34 - Nov 14 with 2326 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

What the heck is going on with this programme, Jamie Vardey's partner going into the jungle.... Who is she, where did they find her, how is she classed as a Celebrity, who's next......me?
I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here????, on 18:41 - Nov 14 with 2304 viewsItchySphincter

Have you got fake tits?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here????, on 19:58 - Nov 14 with 2190 viewsWarwickHunt

Jamie Vardey's partner? Judy?

That's the way to do it!
I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here????, on 20:24 - Nov 14 with 2155 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here????, on 19:58 - Nov 14 by WarwickHunt

Jamie Vardey's partner? Judy?

That's the way to do it!

The crocodile will get her?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here????, on 20:56 - Nov 14 with 2099 viewsLoyal

She loves her football cock.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here????, on 21:01 - Nov 14 with 2085 viewsgrabsplatter

Trash tv for the masses - who cares ???
I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here????, on 21:37 - Nov 14 with 2037 viewsjackportis

What does she see in multi millionaire rat features Vardy?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here????, on 21:50 - Nov 14 with 2011 viewsBrynCartwright

Another bunch of lame tvvats I shall not be watching on prime time telly aimed at morons with no sense of what is important in life. Watch out...here comes Darran.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024