Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. 10:06 - Nov 15 with 1886 viewstrampie

Plaid tabled a motion to try and make the Prime Minster get approval from each of the devolved countries before withdrawing from Europe.
SNP, Lib-Dems, the Green and the independent all voted with Plaid against the DUP and Tories, Labour abstained, apart from the Ynys Mon guy who voted with Plaid.
Leanne has vowed to get stuck into Labour in the Assembly over this.
Labour really are a bunch of right wing, unionist, little Englanders.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 10:47 - Nov 15 with 1864 viewsLohengrin

Wales has already voted, Tramp. We're coming out.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 10:50 - Nov 15 with 1854 viewstrampie

Immigration Lohengrin.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 10:53 - Nov 15 with 1851 viewsPrivate_Partz

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 10:47 - Nov 15 by Lohengrin

Wales has already voted, Tramp. We're coming out.

This currently is true. Labour stance is that any deal must be 'jobs and trade first' deal. This is looking increasingly unlikely so there is a lot of water to flow under the bridge. I still don't rule out sense prevailing.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 10:53 - Nov 15 with 1851 viewsLohengrin

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 10:50 - Nov 15 by trampie

Immigration Lohengrin.

Played its part, no doubt. Disappearing jobs and industry played a bigger one.

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 10:56 - Nov 15 with 1843 viewsLohengrin

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 10:53 - Nov 15 by Private_Partz

This currently is true. Labour stance is that any deal must be 'jobs and trade first' deal. This is looking increasingly unlikely so there is a lot of water to flow under the bridge. I still don't rule out sense prevailing.....

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:05 - Nov 15 with 1821 viewstrampie

Leanne told him straight she is not going to stop advocating what she thinks is best for Wales.

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:07 - Nov 15 with 1817 viewsPrivate_Partz

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 10:56 - Nov 15 by Lohengrin

Well as you have posted that link in reply to me me I will say from the outset that I a am not in favour of a non independent Wales being inside the EU whilst the rest are out. Madness.
Andrew Neal was a bit naughty there wheeling out his Murdock Tory mates. Many of whom were using the leaving the Single Market argument as threat to vote remain because of the consequences.
It also presupposes the Joe Voter knew what the eff he was voting for which clearly was not the case with many of the Leavers.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:09 - Nov 15 with 1809 viewsLohengrin

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:05 - Nov 15 by trampie

Leanne told him straight she is not going to stop advocating what she thinks is best for Wales.

Politics, as old Bismark was wont to say, is the art of the possible. Sticking your fingers in your ears and mumbling 'not listening, not listening' gets us nowhere.

Login to get fewer ads

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:12 - Nov 15 with 1802 viewstrampie

Labour in Westminster are an English party, there is no difference between Labour and the Conservatives they will both just look out to protect London and that's it.

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:12 - Nov 15 with 1802 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 10:56 - Nov 15 by Lohengrin

Oof.

That was painful to watch.

Leanne way out of her depth.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:15 - Nov 15 with 1797 viewsLohengrin

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:12 - Nov 15 by Joe_bradshaw

Oof.

The real world is nothing like 'bash the Monarchy' night at Treforest Poly.

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:17 - Nov 15 with 1794 viewstrampie

Labour and Conservatives effectively team up to stop devolved countries from having a say.

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:21 - Nov 15 with 1789 viewsLohengrin

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:12 - Nov 15 by trampie

Labour in Westminster are an English party, there is no difference between Labour and the Conservatives they will both just look out to protect London and that's it.

Forget about the English bit but the rest is almost word for word what a couple of boys were telling me recently up in Seaham on the Durham coast. "none of the bastards, Tory or Labour, know or care about anything outside of London."

You're an unconscious echo of the Brexit motor.

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:29 - Nov 15 with 1779 viewsCountyJim

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:12 - Nov 15 by Joe_bradshaw

Oof.

Init she really needs to step down

That was shocking
Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:40 - Nov 15 with 1768 viewstrampie

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:29 - Nov 15 by CountyJim

Init she really needs to step down

That was shocking

I didn't know catholic unionists who support a right wing party in the form of Labour who can't control a dog who lives in the Newport area has an interest in Plaid and the lovely Leanne, you learn summit every day.

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 13:16 - Nov 15 with 1717 viewsCountyJim

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:40 - Nov 15 by trampie

I didn't know catholic unionists who support a right wing party in the form of Labour who can't control a dog who lives in the Newport area has an interest in Plaid and the lovely Leanne, you learn summit every day.

Ah can't hold an argument so resorts to insults

Your doing your party proud fair play
Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 13:22 - Nov 15 with 1712 viewsacejack3065

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 13:16 - Nov 15 by CountyJim

Why do you hate the English so much Trampie? Some of my best friends are english.
Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 13:24 - Nov 15 with 1706 viewstrampie

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 13:16 - Nov 15 by CountyJim

It's what you have told the board, not ashamed of yourself are you.

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 13:28 - Nov 15 with 1693 viewstrampie

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 13:22 - Nov 15 by acejack3065

Why do you hate the English so much Trampie? Some of my best friends are english.

I don't hate anyone I have song the praises of some of them in the past, Lamps jnr as a football player, top player, Helen Mirren as an actress, yummy yummy.

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 13:40 - Nov 15 with 1684 viewswhoflungdung

Helen s English

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 13:48 - Nov 15 with 1677 viewstrampie

I seen her on Parkinson back in the day, she was on top form and in top shape that day.

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 13:55 - Nov 15 with 1669 viewsLohengrin

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 13:40 - Nov 15 by whoflungdung

Helen s English

She's mostly Russian as far as I'm aware, Perch.

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 13:58 - Nov 15 with 1667 viewstrampie

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 11:21 - Nov 15 by Lohengrin

Forget about the English bit but the rest is almost word for word what a couple of boys were telling me recently up in Seaham on the Durham coast. "none of the bastards, Tory or Labour, know or care about anything outside of London."

You're an unconscious echo of the Brexit motor.

Welsh and Scottish Labour MPs just like Tory MPs from the similar locations represent London first and foremost before their constituencies, it's why they are unionist parties.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 14:03]

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 14:01 - Nov 15 with 1660 viewsLohengrin

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 13:58 - Nov 15 by trampie

Welsh and Scottish Labour MPs just like Tory MPs from the similar locations represent London first and foremost before their constituencies, it's why they are unionist parties.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 14:03]

You're being silly again, Tramp.

Rein her in, son, rein her in.

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 14:06 - Nov 15 with 1643 viewstrampie

Labour help the DUP and the Tories yet again. on 14:01 - Nov 15 by Lohengrin

You're being silly again, Tramp.

Rein her in, son, rein her in.

Talk on social media of Scottish Labour MPs abstaining when their areas voted to stay in, haven't checked it out myself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024