Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oops! 11:29 - Nov 15 with 2591 viewsswanjackal

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/13/labour-mp-described-black-tory-candid

Oh wait, it's Labour, nothing to see here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Oops! on 11:39 - Nov 15 with 2578 viewswhoflungdung

Kensington Labour

Lol

Anyway, I got pellets for suggesting JC selected his shadow cabinet with tokenism in mind

Still, the vile ,scum ,filthy Tory boy isn't Jewish ,or at least not from what I can see

Now sack her and show how it's done Jez

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Oops! on 12:18 - Nov 15 with 2547 viewsswanjackal

Oops! on 11:39 - Nov 15 by whoflungdung

Kensington Labour

Lol

Anyway, I got pellets for suggesting JC selected his shadow cabinet with tokenism in mind

Still, the vile ,scum ,filthy Tory boy isn't Jewish ,or at least not from what I can see

Now sack her and show how it's done Jez

"DON'T EAT THEM! IT''S A TRAP!"

Back on topic, your comments remind me a lot of reading this article of what is suggested of Trudeau in selecting his cabinet for Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-cabinet-mediocre-gender-1.4015580

Personally, I would hope meritocracy would be the ultimate decision in staffing a cabinet to their roles, alas this rarely occurs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Oops! on 12:42 - Nov 15 with 2524 viewswhoflungdung

I believe those NOT believing tokenism ,in either gender or ethnicity ,has a part to pay in Politics today is insane

Its THE biggest consideration as a political government with no representation of women , ethnic minority or religion will be a sitting duck ,so to speak

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024