Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Phil S. What options do members of the Trust have? 11:49 - Nov 15 with 2549 viewsTheResurrection

If they were unhappy with the running and Direction it was taking?

Is there anything in the constitution that must first be achieved eg a petition?

I'm not asking you to get involved or any exercise in one-upmanship.

But generally speaking, what measures are in place for when urgent matters need addressing?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

FAO Phil S. What options do members of the Trust have? on 11:54 - Nov 15 with 2534 viewsWhiterockin

Is it possible for a trust member to place a vote of no confidence in the current trust board? If so how would this be done and what would be the outcome?
FAO Phil S. What options do members of the Trust have? on 12:19 - Nov 15 with 2494 viewsTheResurrection

Please can someone from the Trust, past or present answer this very simple question.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

FAO Phil S. What options do members of the Trust have? on 12:27 - Nov 15 with 2479 viewsswancity

And if so can a vote of no confidence take place to either remove the Trust Board or to hammer a nail into its coffin so that a new brighter stronger transparent group can be set up who will do what the current trust have failed miserably to do.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

FAO Phil S. What options do members of the Trust have? on 13:23 - Nov 15 with 2391 viewstrampie

This is shocking, they must be reading these posts, they are like Labour party parliamentary candidates preaching to the flock but once voted in they get pally with the Tories and self interest comes into play.
Same here, getting pally with the owners, self interest comes into play and before you know it they are all more on the other side of the divide and opposite to the people they supposed to represent.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

FAO Phil S. What options do members of the Trust have? on 14:05 - Nov 15 with 2326 viewsexhmrc1

this is covered on the supporters trust website. A special meeting shall be called within 28 days if a written request is made by 10% of the members. This would have to specify the matter to be considered which would probably a vote of no confidence of the board. This is typical of most society's.
FAO Phil S. What options do members of the Trust have? on 14:07 - Nov 15 with 2314 viewsAngelRangelQS

FAO Phil S. What options do members of the Trust have? on 14:05 - Nov 15 by exhmrc1

this is covered on the supporters trust website. A special meeting shall be called within 28 days if a written request is made by 10% of the members. This would have to specify the matter to be considered which would probably a vote of no confidence of the board. This is typical of most society's.

There were 840 members as of the October board meeting.
FAO Phil S. What options do members of the Trust have? on 17:00 - Nov 15 with 2165 viewsTheResurrection

FAO Phil S. What options do members of the Trust have? on 14:05 - Nov 15 by exhmrc1

Thank you new poster

It seems we are getting lots currently. Interesting.

And also interesting to note we would need just 84 members to write a letter of no confidence.

New thread on this subject to follow.

FAO Phil S. What options do members of the Trust have? on 17:05 - Nov 15 with 2151 viewsLandore_Jack

Can we start an online petition?

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Phil S. What options do members of the Trust have? on 17:06 - Nov 15 with 2147 viewsexhmrc1

here is the link

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/trust-model-rules/

It is covered by point 32 onwards
FAO Phil S. What options do members of the Trust have? on 18:24 - Nov 15 with 2010 viewsMoscowJack

FAO Phil S. What options do members of the Trust have? on 17:00 - Nov 15 by TheResurrection

Thank you new poster

It seems we are getting lots currently. Interesting.

And also interesting to note we would need just 84 members to write a letter of no confidence.

New thread on this subject to follow.

Wouldn't it be less as the existing Board Members might not be able to vote?

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024