Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh youngsters last night 15:54 - Nov 15 with 1036 viewsBarrySwan

Putting the travails of the Trust crisis to one side for a moment.

I'd just like to say how much I enjoyed watching the Welsh youngsters playing last night against Panama.

They were a breath of fresh air through a moribund Welsh team that at times really does appear to be a one man Gareth Bale set up.

i appreciate that much of the energetic chasing, harrying and, heaven forbid, actually trying to take on opposition defenders ( and beating them) was down to youthful exuberance, even naivety, but how refreshing to see Welsh players passing crisply amongst themselves, getting the ball forward and not being afraid to take on and beat the opposition rather than just stopping and passing backwards to a teammate. Who cares if they get tackled occasionally if they're trying to beat opposition defenders.

I realise that Panama are no world beaters but thought that the older members of the Welsh team upped their game possibly enthused by the energy of the youngsters as well to provide a performance that entertained rather tham bored us all to sleep as I have come to expect from a Baleless team.

Downside..What a complete and utter clown Chris Gunter is, the incident where he stopped and carried on claiming for offside for about 5 minutes to cover up the fact that yet again he was caught out of position just typifies what a below average waste of space he is. An embarrassment last night during the incident mentioned above.
Welsh youngsters last night on 19:05 - Nov 15 with 914 viewsglobus10

Yeh that incident of not playing the whistle was a bit silly for a player winning his 85th cap. However think the comment is a bit harsh on a player who never ever gives less than 100% and although a bit limited what at times been an improvement on our full backs. I will say it again a harsh comment, maybe an ant-scum comment for no reason other than that!
Welsh youngsters last night on 22:01 - Nov 15 with 850 viewsKilkennyjack

Imagine if these welsh youngsters came from our multi million pound Academy.
No - and i cant either....

Well done Exeter City.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024