Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flat Earth Society 17:20 - Nov 15 with 31695 viewsNogginthenog

Discussion on radio 5 about this yesterday, anyone subscribe to this bunkum?

https://www.tfes.org/
Flat Earth Society on 17:59 - Nov 15 with 13241 viewsDrGonzo

There's probably a few on here who would argue the point just to be edgelords.
Flat Earth Society on 18:07 - Nov 15 with 13223 viewsMo_Wives

Flat Earth Society on 17:59 - Nov 15 by DrGonzo

There's probably a few on here who would argue the point just to be edgelords.

Lords have no edge...they are spherical.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Flat Earth Society on 18:16 - Nov 15 with 13207 viewsJack_Kass

Of course it's flat.

Otherwise I'd fall off the couch while typing this.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 18:17]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Flat Earth Society on 19:18 - Nov 15 with 13160 viewsjojaca

Eric Dubay has some good points on flat earth, i followed this last year bored looking for a conspiracy.

The fake NASA videos and cgi photo's of the earth makes it convincing, but why would all governments around the world lie about the shape of the planet.

Even when you know, you never know?

Flat Earth Society on 19:24 - Nov 15 with 13153 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Flat Earth Society on 19:18 - Nov 15 by jojaca

Eric Dubay has some good points on flat earth, i followed this last year bored looking for a conspiracy.

The fake NASA videos and cgi photo's of the earth makes it convincing, but why would all governments around the world lie about the shape of the planet.

Why would Pythagoras?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Flat Earth Society on 20:04 - Nov 15 with 13120 viewsjack2jack

There you go,job done!

Flat Earth Society on 21:37 - Nov 15 with 13080 viewsjojaca

Flat Earth Society on 20:04 - Nov 15 by jack2jack

There you go,job done!

Some good computer graphics.

Even when you know, you never know?

Flat Earth Society on 23:35 - Nov 15 with 12999 viewsLeonWasGod

There's a short film on the bbc website too, presumably from the same piece. Makes them out to be as mad as a box of frogs. Which i fairness, they probably are.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/41973119/why-do-people-still-think-the-earth-is-flat

There was a good piece in the press last year on why this conspiracy theory (and others) don't go away. https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/jun/28/why-bad-ideas-refuse-die
Login to get fewer ads

Flat Earth Society on 04:27 - Nov 16 with 12952 viewssnork44

Flat Earth Society on 23:35 - Nov 15 by LeonWasGod

There's a short film on the bbc website too, presumably from the same piece. Makes them out to be as mad as a box of frogs. Which i fairness, they probably are.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/41973119/why-do-people-still-think-the-earth-is-flat

There was a good piece in the press last year on why this conspiracy theory (and others) don't go away. https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/jun/28/why-bad-ideas-refuse-die

Flat Earth isn't as sexy as the Nibiru/Planet X conspiracy! You've got everything end times, a mini solar system in our own solar system, claims that the governments across the world are Chemtrailing the sky to hid a Planet five times the size of Jupiter also they claim that our sun isn't actually real and it is dying and NASA has got an artificial sun parked in front of the real Sun , they are now saying the moon isn't real and that is a Moon simulator.

They also claimed that Planet X would destroy the Earth in 1995, 2001,2005, 2012 and on the 23rd of September 2017, the 12th and 21st of October and also they are now saying it will end on the 19th of November, which is this Sunday, somehow I won't be holding my breath over this claim. These people mention Jesus,God and Biblical prophecy, so we know what these loons agenda is all about !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Flat Earth Society on 09:24 - Nov 16 with 12879 viewsScotia

I've followed the Flat Earth people since the carpenter fitting my kitchen last Summer was genuinely trying to convince me the fact the Earth is spherical was a conspiracy.

My favourite is the guy who took his spirit level on a plane and "proved" the earth was flat because his sprit level bubble stayed in the centre.
Flat Earth Society on 09:36 - Nov 16 with 12868 viewsBobby_Fischer

Flat Earth Society on 09:24 - Nov 16 by Scotia

I've followed the Flat Earth people since the carpenter fitting my kitchen last Summer was genuinely trying to convince me the fact the Earth is spherical was a conspiracy.

My favourite is the guy who took his spirit level on a plane and "proved" the earth was flat because his sprit level bubble stayed in the centre.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Flat Earth Society on 02:20 - Nov 17 with 12738 viewsJackTheLad

Me.

There are more 'flat earthers' than people realise. I am technically one of them, although I would more accurately describe myself as simply a 'globe denier'. I don't know the full truth, but I certainly know earth is no globe, what we know about space is pure fantasy (check Nikon P900 stars on youtube). When you put all the 'proof' that we live on a globe to the test, you'll realise it's all theory, conjecture and pseudo-science nonsense.

How is it that we can see Devon from Swansea Bay? as the crow flies, it's 27 miles approx, by globe mathematics (and you can check this yourself) it should be hidden by 392ft underneath the 'curvature of the earth'. It doesn't curve (in accordance with globe mathematics) anywhere on earth, if you truly believe fish eye lens or CGI is proof you live on a spinning ball with water clinging to the exterior of it, spinning 1000mph (nice round number) through the infinite vacuum of space that's nice, but I do not, I used to of course like everyone else.

Eye height
5 feet
distance
27miles =
feet.

That's just an observable test from Swansea, you can go anywhere on earth and find distances exceeding 100 miles away, debunking the globe maths entirely.

Does anyone have proof of measurable curvature? Seeing as I've just given you proof of the non curvature of the earth?

Why would they lie? Control. The globe is a way of caging in the population, you believe there is no where left to explore, no other natural resources. It's their financial system and we are their workers... Antartica is an ice wall, not a continent.

Another reason...$52m (taxpayers money) a day for 'space exploration'...when all we have is a bunch of cartoon balls to show for it.

If you really want to have an open mind and look into it then I recommend the following documentaries
'Eric Dubay's 200 proofs'
'Flat Earth - the truth doesn't fear investigation'
'A very well presented flat earth documentary'
'Astronauts gone crazy' - this one is a pearler, if you watch this and take NASA or any of the international space agencies which are indeed NASA masquerading as independent space agencies seriously then you're never going to wake up to this deception, the biggest of all time.

I'll probably leave it there, I realise 99.9% of people are so set in their ways and I can already feel the onslaught coming my way. If the earth was a ball, we would be able to measure it down here on the ground.

Another thing, the FES (flat earth society) is a government controlled psy-op. If you know anything about this subject then the flat earth debate is being watered down, purposely putting out information that will halt any truth seeking person in their tracks and switch off the idea altogether. If you want information from the real flat earthers out there, go to Eric Dubay or 'Beyond the Imaginary Curve' on youtube.

(won't let me link video for some reason - ALL PART OF THE CONSPIRACY!)
Just type into youtube, dogcam

High altitude balloon footage

5 minutes in.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 2:32]

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Flat Earth Society on 02:31 - Nov 17 with 12728 viewsHumpty

Flat Earth Society on 02:20 - Nov 17 by JackTheLad

Me.

There are more 'flat earthers' than people realise. I am technically one of them, although I would more accurately describe myself as simply a 'globe denier'. I don't know the full truth, but I certainly know earth is no globe, what we know about space is pure fantasy (check Nikon P900 stars on youtube). When you put all the 'proof' that we live on a globe to the test, you'll realise it's all theory, conjecture and pseudo-science nonsense.

How is it that we can see Devon from Swansea Bay? as the crow flies, it's 27 miles approx, by globe mathematics (and you can check this yourself) it should be hidden by 392ft underneath the 'curvature of the earth'. It doesn't curve (in accordance with globe mathematics) anywhere on earth, if you truly believe fish eye lens or CGI is proof you live on a spinning ball with water clinging to the exterior of it, spinning 1000mph (nice round number) through the infinite vacuum of space that's nice, but I do not, I used to of course like everyone else.

Eye height
5 feet
distance
27miles =
feet.

That's just an observable test from Swansea, you can go anywhere on earth and find distances exceeding 100 miles away, debunking the globe maths entirely.

Does anyone have proof of measurable curvature? Seeing as I've just given you proof of the non curvature of the earth?

Why would they lie? Control. The globe is a way of caging in the population, you believe there is no where left to explore, no other natural resources. It's their financial system and we are their workers... Antartica is an ice wall, not a continent.

Another reason...$52m (taxpayers money) a day for 'space exploration'...when all we have is a bunch of cartoon balls to show for it.

If you really want to have an open mind and look into it then I recommend the following documentaries
'Astronauts gone crazy' - this one is a pearler, if you watch this and take NASA or any of the international space agencies which are indeed NASA masquerading as independent space agencies seriously then you're never going to wake up to this deception, the biggest of all time.

I'll probably leave it there, I realise 99.9% of people are so set in their ways and I can already feel the onslaught coming my way. If the earth was a ball, we would be able to measure it down here on the ground.

Another thing, the FES (flat earth society) is a government controlled psy-op. If you know anything about this subject then the flat earth debate is being watered down, purposely putting out information that will halt any truth seeking person in their tracks and switch off the idea altogether. If you want information from the real flat earthers out there, go to Eric Dubay or 'Beyond the Imaginary Curve' on youtube.

5 minutes in.

Jesus f*cking Christ.

Have you ever seen the moon?

If you have, was it round or flat?
Flat Earth Society on 02:34 - Nov 17 with 12724 viewsHumpty

Me.

Eye height
5 feet
distance
27miles =
feet.

5 minutes in.

And do you think feminists are rapists because Ted Bundy?
Flat Earth Society on 02:38 - Nov 17 with 12718 viewsHumpty

Me.

Eye height
5 feet
distance
27miles =
feet.

5 minutes in.

I just watched the Nikon P900 stars video.

I think I know what's going on.

Either his camera is f*cked or he's trying to fool gullible tw*ts.
Flat Earth Society on 02:38 - Nov 17 with 12716 viewsJackTheLad

Flat Earth Society on 02:31 - Nov 17 by Humpty

Jesus f*cking Christ.

Have you ever seen the moon?

If you have, was it round or flat?

Here we go.

Well, I certainly know that the moon landings were faked. As do most people I speak to, how about yourself?

To me it looks non spherical, in every sense a flat circle, perhaps a half circle, who really knows. We are taught that the moon is 400 times smaller than the Sun, but it also just happens to be about 400 times closer which is why they appear roughly the same size. Also that we only ever see one side of the moon because it so perfectly spins with the earth that we only see one side of it. Believe it or not, Pink Floyd were shoving it right under everyones nose the whole time, 'Dark side of the moon', the wall.. education is the brick in the wall keeping us here on a fantasy globe.

The moon is also producing it's OWN light, you can test the temp of the moon shade and it's warmer than moon light, the opposite of how the sun works (i.e not reflecting sun light).
In what way does looking up at the sky prove where we are down here? Look up P900 stars on youtube, I double dare you...
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 2:56]

Flat Earth Society on 02:40 - Nov 17 with 12713 viewsJackTheLad

Err no.

Get a Nikon P900 yourself and have a go... check out all the footage you can, it's real... I've used one before, do not own one..yet.

Flat Earth Society on 02:44 - Nov 17 with 12702 viewsHumpty

Flat Earth Society on 02:40 - Nov 17 by JackTheLad

Err no.

Get a Nikon P900 yourself and have a go... check out all the footage you can, it's real... I've used one before, do not own one..yet.

Is the Nikon P900 a special magic camera that reveals the true existence of the universe?

Is that a fault or by design?
Flat Earth Society on 02:45 - Nov 17 with 12699 viewsJackTheLad

If I want to have back and fore b*tching I can do that anywhere on the internet, I simply cannot be bothered :)

Come at me with testable, measurable, repeatable, observable evidence of the curvature of the earth and I'll be very grateful. I've been looking into all of this some time and it's always the same responses. "you're retarded", "where's the edge" Where's the edge of space? Why assume space is infinite but a flat plane couldn't be?

I'll leave you with this.

[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 2:49]

Flat Earth Society on 02:46 - Nov 17 with 12694 viewsHumpty

Well, I certainly know that the moon landings were faked. As do most people I speak to, how about yourself?

I usually speak to normal people. Most think the moon landings were true. The ones who don't are f*cking idiots.
Flat Earth Society on 02:47 - Nov 17 with 12691 viewsHumpty

Flat Earth Society on 02:45 - Nov 17 by JackTheLad

If I want to have back and fore b*tching I can do that anywhere on the internet, I simply cannot be bothered :)

Come at me with testable, measurable, repeatable, observable evidence of the curvature of the earth and I'll be very grateful. I've been looking into all of this some time and it's always the same responses. "you're retarded", "where's the edge" Where's the edge of space? Why assume space is infinite but a flat plane couldn't be?

I'll leave you with this.

[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 2:49]

Is it a faulty camera or was it designed to reveal the true reality of the universe?

I'm intrigued.
Flat Earth Society on 02:54 - Nov 17 with 12682 viewsJackTheLad

Flat Earth Society on 02:46 - Nov 17 by Humpty

I usually speak to normal people. Most think the moon landings were true. The ones who don't are f*cking idiots.

Don't get upset. That'll be the cognitive dissonance talking. When ones deeply held beliefs are challenged and new information is introduced, people often feel hurt by that.

Yes yes, this thing made up of cardboard, duct tape and kitchen foil - a p*ss poor excuse for a science project travelled through the van allen radiation belts, to the moon and back to earth without any issues.

That's all from me. Better things to do, like sleep. Goodnight.

Flat Earth Society on 02:56 - Nov 17 with 12678 viewsHumpty

Flat Earth Society on 02:54 - Nov 17 by JackTheLad

Don't get upset. That'll be the cognitive dissonance talking. When ones deeply held beliefs are challenged and new information is introduced, people often feel hurt by that.

Yes yes, this thing made up of cardboard, duct tape and kitchen foil - a p*ss poor excuse for a science project travelled through the van allen radiation belts, to the moon and back to earth without any issues.

That's all from me. Better things to do, like sleep. Goodnight.

Good night. I'm sorry I was nasty. It's just my cognitive whatsit playing up.

Genuine question. Why does only one type of camera reveal the truth about the universe?

Was it specifically designed to do that or was it a mistake?

I am genuinely interested.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 2:59]
Flat Earth Society on 03:10 - Nov 17 with 12669 viewsJackTheLad

Flat Earth Society on 02:56 - Nov 17 by Humpty

Good night. I'm sorry I was nasty. It's just my cognitive whatsit playing up.

Genuine question. Why does only one type of camera reveal the truth about the universe?

Was it specifically designed to do that or was it a mistake?

I am genuinely interested.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 2:59]

No need to apologise Humpty, it's natural.

You can use other cameras also, but the Nikon P900 is the most powerful zoom lens that I've come across. I don't think the people of Nikon are crazed flat earthers who have created some deception tool to disprove what we know about space no.

Here is a Panasonic HC-W570, not quite as powerful as the P900 see.

Flat Earth Society on 03:26 - Nov 17 with 12657 viewsHumpty

Flat Earth Society on 03:10 - Nov 17 by JackTheLad

No need to apologise Humpty, it's natural.

You can use other cameras also, but the Nikon P900 is the most powerful zoom lens that I've come across. I don't think the people of Nikon are crazed flat earthers who have created some deception tool to disprove what we know about space no.

Here is a Panasonic HC-W570, not quite as powerful as the P900 see.

I have just asked Mrs Dumpty to buy me a Nikon P900 for christmas.

I want to know the truth about the universe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024