Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flat Earth Society 17:20 - Nov 15 with 31697 viewsNogginthenog

Discussion on radio 5 about this yesterday, anyone subscribe to this bunkum?

https://www.tfes.org/
Flat Earth Society on 03:35 - Nov 17 with 2457 viewsJackTheLad

Flat Earth Society on 03:26 - Nov 17 by Humpty

I have just asked Mrs Dumpty to buy me a Nikon P900 for christmas.

I want to know the truth about the universe.

Haha me too! That's what it's all about, I'm not trying to be 'edgy' or anything like that, just want truth and I don't think anyone can trust NASA or most information from authority when there is so much corruption in the world. Mrs Dumpty will have to be wealthy though, hence why I do not own one yet.

I don't come on here often, the football side of things is very depressing. I'll leave my bit there, an early merry xmas to the Dumpty family and anyone reading.

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Flat Earth Society on 04:14 - Nov 17 with 2429 viewsLeonWasGod

Good grief
Flat Earth Society on 05:28 - Nov 17 with 2411 viewsBobby_Fischer

A Nikon P900 is a point and shoot 16mp camera!

From their Coolpix range!!

As far as cameras go, its pretty bang average.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Flat Earth Society on 06:19 - Nov 17 with 2399 viewsHumpty

Flat Earth Society on 05:28 - Nov 17 by Bobby_Fischer

A Nikon P900 is a point and shoot 16mp camera!

From their Coolpix range!!

As far as cameras go, its pretty bang average.

No it's not. It's a magical portal into another world.

And I'm getting one on Father Chritsmases birthday.
Flat Earth Society on 11:34 - Nov 17 with 2347 viewsBobby_Fischer

Flat Earth Society on 06:19 - Nov 17 by Humpty

No it's not. It's a magical portal into another world.

And I'm getting one on Father Chritsmases birthday.

£350 for a magical portal into another world?

Bollocks! I paid more than that for a week in Barcelona in the summer.

How foolish do I feel.

Flat Earth Society on 12:54 - Nov 17 with 2320 viewslondonlisa2001

Flat Earth Society on 02:20 - Nov 17 by JackTheLad

Me.

There are more 'flat earthers' than people realise. I am technically one of them, although I would more accurately describe myself as simply a 'globe denier'. I don't know the full truth, but I certainly know earth is no globe, what we know about space is pure fantasy (check Nikon P900 stars on youtube). When you put all the 'proof' that we live on a globe to the test, you'll realise it's all theory, conjecture and pseudo-science nonsense.

How is it that we can see Devon from Swansea Bay? as the crow flies, it's 27 miles approx, by globe mathematics (and you can check this yourself) it should be hidden by 392ft underneath the 'curvature of the earth'. It doesn't curve (in accordance with globe mathematics) anywhere on earth, if you truly believe fish eye lens or CGI is proof you live on a spinning ball with water clinging to the exterior of it, spinning 1000mph (nice round number) through the infinite vacuum of space that's nice, but I do not, I used to of course like everyone else.

Eye height
5 feet
distance
27miles =
feet.

That's just an observable test from Swansea, you can go anywhere on earth and find distances exceeding 100 miles away, debunking the globe maths entirely.

Does anyone have proof of measurable curvature? Seeing as I've just given you proof of the non curvature of the earth?

Why would they lie? Control. The globe is a way of caging in the population, you believe there is no where left to explore, no other natural resources. It's their financial system and we are their workers... Antartica is an ice wall, not a continent.

Another reason...$52m (taxpayers money) a day for 'space exploration'...when all we have is a bunch of cartoon balls to show for it.

If you really want to have an open mind and look into it then I recommend the following documentaries
'Eric Dubay's 200 proofs'
'Flat Earth - the truth doesn't fear investigation'
'A very well presented flat earth documentary'
'Astronauts gone crazy' - this one is a pearler, if you watch this and take NASA or any of the international space agencies which are indeed NASA masquerading as independent space agencies seriously then you're never going to wake up to this deception, the biggest of all time.

I'll probably leave it there, I realise 99.9% of people are so set in their ways and I can already feel the onslaught coming my way. If the earth was a ball, we would be able to measure it down here on the ground.

Another thing, the FES (flat earth society) is a government controlled psy-op. If you know anything about this subject then the flat earth debate is being watered down, purposely putting out information that will halt any truth seeking person in their tracks and switch off the idea altogether. If you want information from the real flat earthers out there, go to Eric Dubay or 'Beyond the Imaginary Curve' on youtube.

(won't let me link video for some reason - ALL PART OF THE CONSPIRACY!)
Just type into youtube, dogcam

High altitude balloon footage

5 minutes in.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 2:32]

Best planetswans post ever

We are all part of a vast, global (can I call it that?) conspiracy, passed down generations of the 'elite', with financiers, politicians, armies, NASA, and even ancient Greeks involved, but it can all be instantly debunked by a cheap camera that you can buy in Argos.

Hahahahahahahahah. Genuinely. BEST POST EVER.
Flat Earth Society on 12:59 - Nov 17 with 2314 viewsjack2jack

Has anyone ever fallen off the edge of the world?
Flat Earth Society on 13:00 - Nov 17 with 2315 viewslondonlisa2001

Flat Earth Society on 02:38 - Nov 17 by JackTheLad

Here we go.

Well, I certainly know that the moon landings were faked. As do most people I speak to, how about yourself?

To me it looks non spherical, in every sense a flat circle, perhaps a half circle, who really knows. We are taught that the moon is 400 times smaller than the Sun, but it also just happens to be about 400 times closer which is why they appear roughly the same size. Also that we only ever see one side of the moon because it so perfectly spins with the earth that we only see one side of it. Believe it or not, Pink Floyd were shoving it right under everyones nose the whole time, 'Dark side of the moon', the wall.. education is the brick in the wall keeping us here on a fantasy globe.

The moon is also producing it's OWN light, you can test the temp of the moon shade and it's warmer than moon light, the opposite of how the sun works (i.e not reflecting sun light).
In what way does looking up at the sky prove where we are down here? Look up P900 stars on youtube, I double dare you...
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 2:56]

Oh, this is bloody brilliantl.

Pink Floyd knew about this as well?

Login to get fewer ads

Flat Earth Society on 13:01 - Nov 17 with 2312 viewslondonlisa2001

Flat Earth Society on 11:34 - Nov 17 by Bobby_Fischer

£350 for a magical portal into another world?

Bollocks! I paid more than that for a week in Barcelona in the summer.

How foolish do I feel.

Flat Earth Society on 13:09 - Nov 17 with 2287 viewsswanforthemoney

Flat Earth Society on 12:59 - Nov 17 by jack2jack

Has anyone ever fallen off the edge of the world?

Those that did cant be reached for comment. OBVS

I stand in the North Stand

Flat Earth Society on 13:12 - Nov 17 with 2295 viewsjack2jack

Flat Earth Society on 13:09 - Nov 17 by swanforthemoney

Those that did cant be reached for comment. OBVS

Okey Dokey.
Flat Earth Society on 13:27 - Nov 17 with 2285 viewsjojaca

Flat Earth Society on 12:54 - Nov 17 by londonlisa2001

We are all part of a vast, global (can I call it that?) conspiracy, passed down generations of the 'elite', with financiers, politicians, armies, NASA, and even ancient Greeks involved, but it can all be instantly debunked by a cheap camera that you can buy in Argos.

Don't be so ignorant, don't take everything were taught at school as gospel.

Even when you know, you never know?

Flat Earth Society on 13:46 - Nov 17 with 2273 viewslondonlisa2001

Flat Earth Society on 13:27 - Nov 17 by jojaca

Don't be so ignorant, don't take everything were taught at school as gospel.

Hahahahahaha.

Seriously - you're not one of them as well are you?

Hahahahahahaha.
Flat Earth Society on 14:05 - Nov 17 with 2255 viewsJackSwanTV

Me.

There are more 'flat earthers' than people realise. I am technically one of them, although I would more accurately describe myself as simply a 'globe denier'. I don't know the full truth, but I certainly know earth is no globe, what we know about space is pure fantasy (check Nikon P900 stars on youtube). When you put all the 'proof' that we live on a globe to the test, you'll realise it's all theory, conjecture and pseudo-science nonsense.

How is it that we can see Devon from Swansea Bay? as the crow flies, it's 27 miles approx, by globe mathematics (and you can check this yourself) it should be hidden by 392ft underneath the 'curvature of the earth'. It doesn't curve (in accordance with globe mathematics) anywhere on earth, if you truly believe fish eye lens or CGI is proof you live on a spinning ball with water clinging to the exterior of it, spinning 1000mph (nice round number) through the infinite vacuum of space that's nice, but I do not, I used to of course like everyone else.

Eye height
5 feet
distance
27miles =
feet.

That's just an observable test from Swansea, you can go anywhere on earth and find distances exceeding 100 miles away, debunking the globe maths entirely.

Does anyone have proof of measurable curvature? Seeing as I've just given you proof of the non curvature of the earth?

Why would they lie? Control. The globe is a way of caging in the population, you believe there is no where left to explore, no other natural resources. It's their financial system and we are their workers... Antartica is an ice wall, not a continent.

Another reason...$52m (taxpayers money) a day for 'space exploration'...when all we have is a bunch of cartoon balls to show for it.

If you really want to have an open mind and look into it then I recommend the following documentaries
'Astronauts gone crazy' - this one is a pearler, if you watch this and take NASA or any of the international space agencies which are indeed NASA masquerading as independent space agencies seriously then you're never going to wake up to this deception, the biggest of all time.

I'll probably leave it there, I realise 99.9% of people are so set in their ways and I can already feel the onslaught coming my way. If the earth was a ball, we would be able to measure it down here on the ground.

Another thing, the FES (flat earth society) is a government controlled psy-op. If you know anything about this subject then the flat earth debate is being watered down, purposely putting out information that will halt any truth seeking person in their tracks and switch off the idea altogether. If you want information from the real flat earthers out there, go to Eric Dubay or 'Beyond the Imaginary Curve' on youtube.

5 minutes in.

You've obviously read a lot into this. Have you spent much time reading Einstein's theory of relativity? Large objects (like planets and stars) 'bend' light by their gravity warping space, they had to wait until an eclipse showed a star technically behind the sun which was only visible because of the warped space time.... technically your cleverer than them because your calculations showing how we see devon from swansea also proves this :)

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Flat Earth Society on 14:11 - Nov 17 with 2249 viewsCooperman

Me.

Eye height
5 feet
distance
27miles =
feet.

5 minutes in.

I typed dogcam into my browser and was then summoned to the IT directors office.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Flat Earth Society on 14:13 - Nov 17 with 2246 viewsjojaca

Flat Earth Society on 13:46 - Nov 17 by londonlisa2001

Hahahahahaha.

Seriously - you're not one of them as well are you?

Hahahahahahaha.

Question everything? don't be rude and dismiss things so easily.

My senses tell me it's flat and stationary and it does not feel like the earth is rotating at 1,000 mph. I still believe the earth is a globe, but still open to new evidence for either for and against.

I don't believe anything that comes out of NASA, the photo's of earth from space from 1978 on look like paintings, the astronauts from moon landings post press conference look there football team had been relegated not won the champions league. If you had been the first man on the moon, you should be jumping for joy.

I want to see more exploration of Antarctica, why can't us normal folk visit there.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 14:15]

Flat Earth Society on 14:18 - Nov 17 with 2237 viewsWarwickHunt

Flat Earth Society on 03:26 - Nov 17 by Humpty

I have just asked Mrs Dumpty to buy me a Nikon P900 for christmas.

I want to know the truth about the universe.

I've asked Mrs Hunt to get me of them Van Halen radiation belts to keep my Spandex trousers up when I'm playing air guitar in front of the mirror.
Flat Earth Society on 14:21 - Nov 17 with 2233 viewsBobby_Fischer

Flat Earth Society on 14:13 - Nov 17 by jojaca

My senses tell me it's flat and stationary and it does not feel like the earth is rotating at 1,000 mph. I still believe the earth is a globe, but still open to new evidence for either for and against.

I don't believe anything that comes out of NASA, the photo's of earth from space from 1978 on look like paintings, the astronauts from moon landings post press conference look there football team had been relegated not won the champions league. If you had been the first man on the moon, you should be jumping for joy.

I want to see more exploration of Antarctica, why can't us normal folk visit there.

Anyone can visit Antarctica, what are you talking about?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=trips+to+antarctica+from+uk

Flat Earth Society on 14:24 - Nov 17 with 2229 viewsWarwickHunt

My senses tell me you're not normal. Not even fücking close.
Flat Earth Society on 14:27 - Nov 17 with 2225 viewsWarwickHunt

Flat Earth Society on 14:21 - Nov 17 by Bobby_Fischer

Anyone can visit Antarctica, what are you talking about?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=trips+to+antarctica+from+uk

I'll lend him a pair of stout brogues and a pac-a-mac.
Flat Earth Society on 14:28 - Nov 17 with 2222 viewsjojaca

Flat Earth Society on 14:24 - Nov 17 by WarwickHunt

My senses tell me you're not normal. Not even fücking close.

Your right. I'm out!

Flat Earth Society on 14:43 - Nov 17 with 2201 viewsBobby_Fischer

Flat Earth Society on 14:27 - Nov 17 by WarwickHunt

I'll lend him a pair of stout brogues and a pac-a-mac.

I've got some magic gloves knocking about somewhere, also if we all chip in we can buy him a Nikon Coopix P900 so he can take some cool pics...

Top tip, don't zoom in too much, zooming too far will make everything look flat, for example planets.

Flat Earth Society on 14:57 - Nov 17 with 2187 viewsWarwickHunt

Flat Earth Society on 14:43 - Nov 17 by Bobby_Fischer

I've got some magic gloves knocking about somewhere, also if we all chip in we can buy him a Nikon Coopix P900 so he can take some cool pics...

Top tip, don't zoom in too much, zooming too far will make everything look flat, for example planets.

I was going to ask Santa for a really powerful telescope but it seems a bit pointless now.
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:59 - Nov 17 with 2180 viewsJack_Meoff

Flat Earth Society on 12:54 - Nov 17 by londonlisa2001

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Flat Earth Society on 14:59 - Nov 17 with 2178 viewslondonlisa2001

Don't dismiss things so easily?

What, like the entire history of human knowledge? Dismissed on the evidence of something you can buy in Argos?

You're not open to new evidence for or against anything. There couldn't be more evidence that the Earth is a globe. You can bloody see it. I don't mean 'from NASA photos' I mean yourself.

As for your senses - if you're on a plane (I assume you've been on one?), and you walk up the cabin to the loo, do your 'senses' tell you you're walking at a normal speed, or do they tell you you're walking at over 600 mph to reach the loo? You know, to overtake the plane you're traveling on? Now what does that indicate about our senses? Could it be that because we are travelling at exactly the same speed as the Earth (what are the chances of that, thinking about it, I mean, that's a conspiracy theory right there!) that we 'feel' like we're not moving?

And if you want to go to Antarctica, there are any number of cruises where you can do just that,

See, you told me that I shouldn't have believed everything I was taught in school, whereas I think you should have listened a bit harder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024