Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flat Earth Society 17:20 - Nov 15 with 31199 viewsNogginthenog

Discussion on radio 5 about this yesterday, anyone subscribe to this bunkum?

https://www.tfes.org/
Flat Earth Society on 03:54 - Nov 18 with 3198 viewsEbo

Flat Earth Society on 02:20 - Nov 17 by JackTheLad

Me.

There are more 'flat earthers' than people realise. I am technically one of them, although I would more accurately describe myself as simply a 'globe denier'. I don't know the full truth, but I certainly know earth is no globe, what we know about space is pure fantasy (check Nikon P900 stars on youtube). When you put all the 'proof' that we live on a globe to the test, you'll realise it's all theory, conjecture and pseudo-science nonsense.

How is it that we can see Devon from Swansea Bay? as the crow flies, it's 27 miles approx, by globe mathematics (and you can check this yourself) it should be hidden by 392ft underneath the 'curvature of the earth'. It doesn't curve (in accordance with globe mathematics) anywhere on earth, if you truly believe fish eye lens or CGI is proof you live on a spinning ball with water clinging to the exterior of it, spinning 1000mph (nice round number) through the infinite vacuum of space that's nice, but I do not, I used to of course like everyone else.

Eye height
5 feet
distance
27miles =
feet.

That's just an observable test from Swansea, you can go anywhere on earth and find distances exceeding 100 miles away, debunking the globe maths entirely.

Does anyone have proof of measurable curvature? Seeing as I've just given you proof of the non curvature of the earth?

Why would they lie? Control. The globe is a way of caging in the population, you believe there is no where left to explore, no other natural resources. It's their financial system and we are their workers... Antartica is an ice wall, not a continent.

Another reason...$52m (taxpayers money) a day for 'space exploration'...when all we have is a bunch of cartoon balls to show for it.

If you really want to have an open mind and look into it then I recommend the following documentaries
'Eric Dubay's 200 proofs'
'Flat Earth - the truth doesn't fear investigation'
'A very well presented flat earth documentary'
'Astronauts gone crazy' - this one is a pearler, if you watch this and take NASA or any of the international space agencies which are indeed NASA masquerading as independent space agencies seriously then you're never going to wake up to this deception, the biggest of all time.

I'll probably leave it there, I realise 99.9% of people are so set in their ways and I can already feel the onslaught coming my way. If the earth was a ball, we would be able to measure it down here on the ground.

Another thing, the FES (flat earth society) is a government controlled psy-op. If you know anything about this subject then the flat earth debate is being watered down, purposely putting out information that will halt any truth seeking person in their tracks and switch off the idea altogether. If you want information from the real flat earthers out there, go to Eric Dubay or 'Beyond the Imaginary Curve' on youtube.

(won't let me link video for some reason - ALL PART OF THE CONSPIRACY!)
Just type into youtube, dogcam

High altitude balloon footage

5 minutes in.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 2:32]

So by your logic, we are all living on Button Moon and you are Mr Spoon. I claim my £10 (new tender only please).

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Flat Earth Society on 06:25 - Nov 18 with 3173 viewsBobby_Fischer

Flat Earth Society on 03:54 - Nov 18 by Ebo

So by your logic, we are all living on Button Moon and you are Mr Spoon. I claim my £10 (new tender only please).

Seen a documentary with the same name the other day....

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Flat Earth Society on 12:58 - Nov 18 with 3111 viewsBanosswan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5093449/Conspiracy-theorists-clai

Dr Winston was right!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Flat Earth Society on 13:53 - Nov 18 with 3077 viewsDan_Swan

I've read plenty of nonsense on here in the past but this is up there with the best of them.

Anyway, i'll give you a chance to elaborate a bit. If as you say the earth is flat, how do you explain the process of night turning into day?

Still following Dr's orders!

Flat Earth Society on 15:38 - Nov 18 with 3050 viewsBanosswan

Flat Earth Society on 13:53 - Nov 18 by Dan_Swan

I've read plenty of nonsense on here in the past but this is up there with the best of them.

Anyway, i'll give you a chance to elaborate a bit. If as you say the earth is flat, how do you explain the process of night turning into day?

The sun isn't real mun

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Flat Earth Society on 17:31 - Nov 18 with 3022 viewsNogginthenog

Flat Earth Society on 15:38 - Nov 18 by Banosswan

The sun isn't real mun

Christ you're not telling me the Sun isn't real, I'm not having that, I see it occasionally from my garden ffs.
Flat Earth Society on 17:32 - Nov 18 with 3020 viewsWarwickHunt

Flat Earth Society on 13:53 - Nov 18 by Dan_Swan

A big fûck off dimmer switch.
Flat Earth Society on 18:33 - Nov 18 with 3003 viewsCooperman

Flat Earth Society on 03:26 - Nov 17 by Humpty

I have just asked Mrs Dumpty to buy me a Nikon P900 for christmas.

I want to know the truth about the universe.

It’s Black Friday coming up, bound to be a deal out there.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Flat Earth Society on 19:36 - Nov 18 with 2965 viewsDrGonzo

Why hasn't anybody mentioned the big wall of ice surrounding planet earth which stops everything falling off?
Flat Earth Society on 19:51 - Nov 18 with 2954 viewsJoshTheJack

I hadn't read this thread until today!.Pure gold cheered me up a bit anyway!
Flat Earth Society on 20:28 - Nov 18 with 2936 viewsyescomeon

Brilliant stuff. Here's the actual shape of the earth.

I had a quick look at a flat earth forum before, they have all sorts of clumsy explanations to fit their world view to the world we see around us.

For those who buy the conspiracy what are the explanation for the Coriolis force and the tides, or the spring-neap cycle?

Upthecity!

Flat Earth Society on 21:58 - Nov 18 with 2896 views1462jack

Flat Earth Society on 02:20 - Nov 17 by JackTheLad

Me.

There are more 'flat earthers' than people realise. I am technically one of them, although I would more accurately describe myself as simply a 'globe denier'. I don't know the full truth, but I certainly know earth is no globe, what we know about space is pure fantasy (check Nikon P900 stars on youtube). When you put all the 'proof' that we live on a globe to the test, you'll realise it's all theory, conjecture and pseudo-science nonsense.

How is it that we can see Devon from Swansea Bay? as the crow flies, it's 27 miles approx, by globe mathematics (and you can check this yourself) it should be hidden by 392ft underneath the 'curvature of the earth'. It doesn't curve (in accordance with globe mathematics) anywhere on earth, if you truly believe fish eye lens or CGI is proof you live on a spinning ball with water clinging to the exterior of it, spinning 1000mph (nice round number) through the infinite vacuum of space that's nice, but I do not, I used to of course like everyone else.

Eye height
5 feet
distance
27miles =
feet.

That's just an observable test from Swansea, you can go anywhere on earth and find distances exceeding 100 miles away, debunking the globe maths entirely.

Does anyone have proof of measurable curvature? Seeing as I've just given you proof of the non curvature of the earth?

Why would they lie? Control. The globe is a way of caging in the population, you believe there is no where left to explore, no other natural resources. It's their financial system and we are their workers... Antartica is an ice wall, not a continent.

Another reason...$52m (taxpayers money) a day for 'space exploration'...when all we have is a bunch of cartoon balls to show for it.

If you really want to have an open mind and look into it then I recommend the following documentaries
'Eric Dubay's 200 proofs'
'Flat Earth - the truth doesn't fear investigation'
'A very well presented flat earth documentary'
'Astronauts gone crazy' - this one is a pearler, if you watch this and take NASA or any of the international space agencies which are indeed NASA masquerading as independent space agencies seriously then you're never going to wake up to this deception, the biggest of all time.

I'll probably leave it there, I realise 99.9% of people are so set in their ways and I can already feel the onslaught coming my way. If the earth was a ball, we would be able to measure it down here on the ground.

Another thing, the FES (flat earth society) is a government controlled psy-op. If you know anything about this subject then the flat earth debate is being watered down, purposely putting out information that will halt any truth seeking person in their tracks and switch off the idea altogether. If you want information from the real flat earthers out there, go to Eric Dubay or 'Beyond the Imaginary Curve' on youtube.

(won't let me link video for some reason - ALL PART OF THE CONSPIRACY!)
Just type into youtube, dogcam

High altitude balloon footage

5 minutes in.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 2:32]

Wow , last I heard of any Acid being sold in Swansea was circa 1999 in the rat in Morriston
Flat Earth Society on 22:57 - Nov 18 with 2880 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Flat Earth Society on 17:31 - Nov 18 by Nogginthenog

Christ you're not telling me the Sun isn't real, I'm not having that, I see it occasionally from my garden ffs.

You’ve moved from Swansea then?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Flat Earth Society on 10:39 - Nov 19 with 2812 viewsHighjack

"Eye height
5 feet
distance
27miles =
feet.

Does anyone have proof of measurable curvature? Seeing as I've just given you proof of the non curvature of the earth? "

If it were flat you'd be able to see a hell of a lot further than 100 miles.

Look to the west and we should see the New York City skyline.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Flat Earth Society on 12:45 - Nov 19 with 2795 viewslonglostjack

Flat Earth Society on 19:05 - Nov 17 by PozuelosSideys

So if i go to one of these edges, the ones guarded by NASA employees, and then decide to throw a ball over the edge, what happens to the ball?

It ends up in the same place as the football does after Sanches has taken a corner kick.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Flat Earth Society on 12:46 - Nov 19 with 2791 viewsexiledclaseboy

I love this thread. It’s a work of internet genius.

Poll: Tory leader

Flat Earth Society on 12:48 - Nov 19 with 2790 viewsHighjack

Well I'm f ucking convinced.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Flat Earth Society on 12:48 - Nov 19 with 2789 viewsBobby_Fischer

Flat Earth Society on 12:46 - Nov 19 by exiledclaseboy

I love this thread. It’s a work of internet genius.

I wish the F.E.S supporters would come back though...

Flat Earth Society on 13:01 - Nov 19 with 2778 viewsexiledclaseboy

Flat Earth Society on 12:48 - Nov 19 by Highjack

I’m not entirely sure what they think that’s proving?

Anyway. I have a question. If the earth is flat, how come all the water in the oceans doesn’t just fall off the edge like a giant waterfall?

Poll: Tory leader

Flat Earth Society on 13:04 - Nov 19 with 2775 viewsBobby_Fischer

Flat Earth Society on 12:48 - Nov 19 by Highjack

I don't get it?

Flat Earth Society on 13:08 - Nov 19 with 2774 viewsHighjack

Flat Earth Society on 13:01 - Nov 19 by exiledclaseboy

I’m not entirely sure what they think that’s proving?

Anyway. I have a question. If the earth is flat, how come all the water in the oceans doesn’t just fall off the edge like a giant waterfall?

Probably some sort of giant dam built by NASA and the CIA obviously.

Flat Earth Society on 13:15 - Nov 19 with 2767 viewsWarwickHunt

Flat Earth Society on 13:08 - Nov 19 by Highjack

Probably some sort of giant dam built by NASA and the CIA obviously.

Coated in tinfoil. Probably.
Flat Earth Society on 13:21 - Nov 19 with 2755 viewsHighjack

Flat Earth Society on 13:15 - Nov 19 by WarwickHunt

Coated in tinfoil. Probably.

Nah it would rust.

Flat Earth Society on 13:25 - Nov 19 with 2752 viewsBanosswan

Flat Earth Society on 17:31 - Nov 18 by Nogginthenog

It's a government blinding ray, it's why you wouldn't look directly at it.

Flat Earth Society on 13:46 - Nov 19 with 2738 viewsmarchamjack

If the earth really is flat, how do you explain flying to Australia say and you can get there by flying either east or west out of the UK.

If the earth was flat and you flew out of the UK in the wrong direction, you'd run out of fuel and fall out of the sky and die if you went the wrong way. And you never hear about plane crashes on the way to Australia (unless MI5 have been covering all this up which might explain it in fairness)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024